PDA

View Full Version : Global bans

Duckater
10-02-2009, 11:30 AM
Ok there is quiet a lot of talk about global bans and I was wondering how many people really know much about it
1. Do all sites now about the global ban and inforce them?
2. What would you do if global banned?
3. Do you think people who are globally banned should have a place to go to plead there case or should they just plead it to the tracker/s that initiated the global ban?

I'm Hot
10-02-2009, 11:44 AM
No staffer does start a process to global ban someone without any reasons, meaning, when global banned you won't get your accs back unless you were hacked and you had no control over what happened.

1. Do all sites now about the global ban and inforce them?

Not at all. Some trackers only care about them selfs, if the user didn't screw up there he will be fine. Depends on the site policy, some only ban cheaters, some traders, and so on.

Edit: "DISABLED PRIVS" I just noticed. Could some mod in a single post explain why? Don't really want to create a thread over this.

Funkin'
10-02-2009, 11:54 AM
The term "global ban" is a joke. Maybe the term "banned from a few select sites" would be more fitting as I'm sure not every tracker(or even close) participates when a staffer tries to initiate one.

Just ask Cabalo. His supposed global banned was what, a few sites at the most?

lisabritpop
10-02-2009, 12:04 PM
just my personal opinion..

1.I'm sorry I'm not familiar with it
2.I would feel depressed and then post a thread here to win sympathy....haha just kidding,i would say to myself,they are just trackers , not my life.
3.I think no staffers would like to global ban a person without any reasons,if they do like that,u must have made a silly mistake or even worse,so its useless to plead

I'm Hot
10-02-2009, 12:05 PM
I'd say it's probably just the wrong term, you can't really say some user is going to get banned everywhere, you can say though that you will report him to every tracker out there and that they will deal with him as they want, they can either ban or just keep a close eye on him, who knows.

The_Martinator
10-02-2009, 12:15 PM
Of course noone gets globaly banned in the absolute meaning of the word. I think the phrase is used to scare people. Call it general prevention. ;)

lisabritpop
10-02-2009, 12:19 PM
Of course noone gets globaly banned in the absolute meaning of the word. I think the phrase is used to scare people. Call it general prevention. ;)

scare :yup:

Ev0
10-02-2009, 12:25 PM
I have to laugh myself when I read these global ban comments, its nothing short of ridiculous to think that one site can get a user banned from every other torrent site they may be a member of.

mrnobody
10-02-2009, 12:38 PM
The term "global ban" is a joke. Maybe the term "banned from a few select sites" would be more fitting as I'm sure not every tracker(or even close) participates when a staffer tries to initiate one.

invite sellers get "global" ban. Just look at what happened to those caught by what.cd (or was it waffles or perhaps both).

TrollinThunder
10-02-2009, 12:40 PM
Maybe there are some cases of a global ban, but I bet they were using the same name or email address across a few different trackers.

I know that I had to do something to get banned at each tracker individually.

I'm Hot
10-02-2009, 12:47 PM
Or the same IP? ^^

megabyteme
10-02-2009, 12:48 PM

Well, kinda in the same way we "scare" criminals with things like jail, fines, being "violated" in showers, or put to death.

No system of "justice" is flawless. This community suffers from the same potential for abuse as any other system in place.

No there is no real "global" ban, but being exiled from Rome did not mean that one could not visit cities elsewhere, either. However, at the time, Rome was the center of the "modern" world and being kicked out (and loss of citizenship) was very serious (truly an understatement, but it will work for here).

Nobody prevents "exiled" BT users from going to Demonoid or the like...(BTW, I like Demonoid- not dis'ing it). However, if someone chooses to be "uncivilized", they do not get to be part of the more "civilized" (read as rule-following; respectful) trackers.

jasperr
10-02-2009, 12:57 PM

well, that depends on the what the offense was really.. i agree though there really isn't such a thing as "GLOBAL BANNING" per say.. only because there are too many trackers out there to actually say all of them.. however, it could effect your most "VALUED" sites..

The_Martinator
10-02-2009, 01:01 PM

Well, kinda in the same way we "scare" criminals with things like jail, fines, being "violated" in showers, or put to death.

No system of "justice" is flawless. This community suffers from the same potential for abuse as any other system in place.

Yeah that's what I was going for. That's the definition of general prevention AFAIK. Of course special prevention is also there.

sperm
10-02-2009, 01:45 PM
invite sellers get "global" ban. Just look at what happened to those caught by what.cd (or was it waffles or perhaps both).

an FTN star is an exception to that :whistling

IdolEyes787
10-02-2009, 01:46 PM
Edit: "DISABLED PRIVS" I just noticed. Could some mod in a single post explain why? Don't really want to create a thread over this.

You had a sig that 's only definable purpose would be for phishing. :idunno:

I'm Hot
10-02-2009, 01:55 PM
Hm even though I don't really remember which sig was, I was only testing it, I never really used one here, I can't even see other's users sigs.

Edit: err, the 1x1 pixel image? Yeah now I get it. Sorry about that. Such method doesn't really work though, as you may have thought to yourself idol lol

IdolEyes787
10-02-2009, 02:00 PM
I really don't know anything about things like that . It was reported and it was hosted someplace that didn't make any sense .
The decision to DP was made by someone who knows something about this sort of thing (I assume).

Btw no one is protecting tracker rule breakers here. In this case it's more about defending an individuals right to privacy.

sez
10-02-2009, 02:50 PM
I really don't know anything about things like that . It was reported and it was hosted someplace that didn't make any sense .
The decision to DP was made by someone who knows something about this sort of thing (I assume).

Btw no one is protecting tracker rule breakers here. In this case it's more about defending an individuals right to privacy.

QFT :yes:
I've also heard of methods that am yet to comprehend
http://www.katzforums.com/showthread.php?p=950072

I'm Hot
10-02-2009, 03:09 PM
Fair enough Idol, sorry for the off topic.

1000possibleclaws
10-02-2009, 05:09 PM

Yeah, since alot of tracker staff are very young and a few of them aren't very mature, global bans have been abused enough to become pretty much a joke to me. These staffers started to bring personal matters and conflicts into the picture, so I don't blame the trackers that don't listen to these attempts and base their judgements on how the member behaves on their given tracker. I wouldn't call that selfish behavior, as "I'm Hot" seems to be implying.

jasperr
10-02-2009, 05:14 PM

Yeah, since alot of tracker staff are very young and a few of them aren't very mature, global bans have been abused enough to become pretty much a joke to me. These staffers started to bring personal matters and conflicts into the picture, so I don't blame the trackers that don't listen to these attempts and base their judgements on how the member behaves on their given tracker. I wouldn't call that selfish behavior, as "I'm Hot" seems to be implying.

I would think one with some common sense would investigate such claims first anyways, and make judgment from there.

I'm Hot
10-02-2009, 05:40 PM

I was not TrueSounds, some sites just rule what they own as they want and there's nothing wrong with that. And no one starts a global ban because of a personal issue, I have never heard about a single one that started from nothing or from a personal issue to be honest.

sear
10-02-2009, 08:40 PM
That's not true. There have been plenty of global bans started because of petty personal conflicts, I'm surprised you'd try and say that isn't the case.

I think when it comes to global bans sites just look at the offense and the source of the information and make a judgment call. Some sites think that every rule breaker deserves to be hounded off the net and others think the global ban should be reserved for the worst of the worst, sellers/hackers/big fish traders, while still others don't give a shit about it at all.

pone44
10-02-2009, 08:54 PM
I agree with Sear, invite sellers have to be punished somehow or there are no consequences and they will still be on other sites selling invites if not banned from all. Still people get power hungry or vindictive over a mistake,a post or two and that is when it can get out of control. It should be a case by case situation. If the person has been breaking rules then they should get banned from that site but if they are following the rules on all their other sites. Should they be banned from all trackers? Not talking about invite sellers or those that cheat the stats.The people that are new to BT and mess up once by giving away a invite or trading,arguing with a staff member at another tracker, whatever reason. What is fair?

Duckater
10-02-2009, 09:19 PM
Well my views and thoughts on global bans
1. As far as I am concerned there is no such thing, even for the English speaking trackers, which I guess is the biggest percentage of trackers (compared to any other language). I come across trackers regulary that have been open for over a year that I have never heard of so no one will know all trackers and the news that some one is globally banned is only likely to reach a small few. So a full global ban of English speaking trackers will never happen.

2. People who try to global ban people for minor or personal reasons should be the ones that are subjected to the ban, Tracker owners and staff should be responsible (they never all will be tho) enough to realise this.

3. Global type bans should be restricted to major things like constant traders who just want to collect top trackers and more importantly invite sellers. There are other security risks that are bad that members of sites can do that may also fall into this catagory.

I'm Hot
10-02-2009, 09:31 PM
That's not true. There have been plenty of global bans started because of petty personal conflicts, I'm surprised you'd try and say that isn't the case.

I'm serious, never seen any. Maybe because most of the time I'm not the one who cares about this issues.

BrianH
10-03-2009, 12:44 AM
the only ppl who global ban u are nerds like muddslinger and melvinmew who have too much free time and free housing in their moms basement

stay clear of those 2 and u will be fine

megabyteme
10-03-2009, 01:03 AM
the only ppl who global ban u are nerds like muddslinger and melvinmew who have too much free time and free housing in their moms basement

stay clear of those 2 and u will be fine

You just don't have anything of value, do you? :drool:

BrianH
10-03-2009, 01:15 AM
so megabyteme tell me what u have to offer besides your deep throating skills because i dont swing that way (save it for staff)

pone44
10-03-2009, 01:28 AM
His skills are not equal to yours.
Cutey ;)

megabyteme
10-03-2009, 01:31 AM
so megabyteme tell me what u have to offer besides your deep throating skills because i dont swing that way (save it for staff)

Comprehension and expression of the English language. :dunno:

BTW, your comment might have been cleaver if I had not already said it much better here...http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-is-trading-bad-368823/page15#post3297401

That was a week ago. Nice comeback! Shall we meet here, same time next Friday? I'll await your "brilliant" reply.

Just go away.

BrianH
10-03-2009, 01:55 AM
omg u said it first roflmao how old r u
why the hell would i remember ur shitty post
my posts are real and are me im not a snitchin kid like u
u remembered ur own post that proves ur a fkin nerd

IdolEyes787
10-03-2009, 02:01 AM
BrainH why is your username capitalized while none of the words in any of your posts are?
Are you on a crackberry or something?
Not trying to be insulting but it's something that is particular to you and I was just curious .

BrianH
10-03-2009, 02:09 AM
ok i can capitalize my name once im not gona sit here and capitalize every sentence i rly dont care about grammar on a forum

kallieb
10-03-2009, 02:13 AM
^^ Either he has to peck away at the keyboard with a pencil because he's spastic, or the shift key on his board is stuck from too much grungy stuff getting into his keyboard. When your life is this place and you don't know how to do anything other then come on a board and insult people you tend to live in front of the PC all day. Speaking of which, how's your supply of depends holding out Brian? Got enough to last the weekend?

IdolEyes787
10-03-2009, 02:18 AM
ok i can capitalize my name once im not gona sit here and capitalize every sentence i rly dont care about grammar on a forum

OK that I understand, it's just too much effort .
I feel the same way about foreplay.:idunno:

BrianH
10-03-2009, 02:22 AM
^^ Either he has to peck away at the keyboard with a pencil because he's spastic, or the shift key on his board is stuck from too much grungy stuff getting into his keyboard. When your life is this place and you don't know how to do anything other then come on a board and insult people you tend to live in front of the PC all day. Speaking of which, how's your supply of depends holding out Brian? Got enough to last the weekend?

i dl files and go afk and go outside wtf do u do sit and post on forums? i have 0 forum posts on all the sites i use
i come here when im bored to make fun of nerds like u with my friends
i think u already kno
stop lying to urself

megabyteme
10-03-2009, 02:26 AM

Now that you put it in that light, kallie, I am starting to feel sorry for him. He's kinda like a Stephen Hawking without the brain or charisma. Must be a truly awful existence... :'(

sear
10-03-2009, 02:28 AM

i dl files and go afk and go outside wtf do u do sit and post on forums? i have 0 forum posts on all the sites i use
i think u already kno
stop lying to urself

Says the guy who hides behind a fake nickname so he can go around flaming people lol. It's kind of ironic that you are constantly calling people nerds for posting here yet you felt the need to create a dupe account so you could post here. I'm not sure why you think that's an insult either because it's not a very good one. I also find it hard to believe that you're sitting there with your RL friends and making fun of 'nerds' who are into torrents and post on forums. If you are you should go out and do something, I know I don't waste time on the computer when I'm hanging out with my friends. I think you're the one who's lying to himself...or to us. But I guess that's a given really isn't it.

BrianH
10-03-2009, 02:30 AM
kids like n00bzor and megabyteme are the funniest shit iv ever seen

sear- ya cuz i actually use some sites (not yours) so of course im not dumb
u can call it hiding all u want its not gona do anything

and btw i was insulting muddslinger and melvinmew who deserve it and these losers jumped in to their defense roflmao hop off the cock plz

kallieb
10-03-2009, 02:40 AM
i think u already kno
stop lying to urself

You actually edited?? Try again. This time don't forget to add a few more vowels, consonants and a bit of grammar. It's amazing but I bet English is your first and only language. Must be tough to be illiterate in your only shot at communication.

sear
10-03-2009, 02:44 AM

and btw i was insulting muddslinger and melvinmew who deserve it and these losers jumped in to their defense roflmao hop off the cock plz

I know it's not going to do anything I was just pointing out that you're the one acting like a kid among other things.

megabyteme
10-03-2009, 02:46 AM

I think we got off to a bad start. I had no idea that you were sitting around, lonely, covered in days of your own filth, staring sadly out the window.

It did not even occur to me that the few of us who make posts wishing you and your spineless, simpleton remarks would just leave this place for good, were your only contact with the outside world.

So let's start fresh...

How was your day? Oh, sorry. Didn't mean to go there.

How are your friends/family? Oh, man. Again. I apologize.

Do you play any sports? That was just rude. My bad.

Do you have any favorite subjects in college? Wow. This really isn't going well, is it?

OK, I tried. I now realize why you are what you are and feel the need to toss out (Oops, again. Didn't mean to imply that you do not have a girlfriend. I'm sure she is great!)empty, pointless attempts at flames/insults.

Since we seem to be the only ones you have to talk to, please keep being you. We understand. ;)

BrianH
10-03-2009, 02:53 AM
lol get a life its not hard kid

k was just waiting for my boy to get done with transformers 2

im off nerds ill check back next week and see what kind of posts u made this weekend

btw kallieb if u workout u wont be a fat girl anymore
megabyteme u cant do anything u will always be a nerd with no life

PlayeR
10-03-2009, 05:15 AM
i think u already kno
stop lying to urself

Says the guy who hides behind a fake nickname so he can go around flaming people lol. It's kind of ironic that you are constantly calling people nerds for posting here yet you felt the need to create a dupe account so you could post here. I'm not sure why you think that's an insult either because it's not a very good one. I also find it hard to believe that you're sitting there with your RL friends and making fun of 'nerds' who are into torrents and post on forums. If you are you should go out and do something, I know I don't waste time on the computer when I'm hanging out with my friends. I think you're the one who's lying to himself...or to us. But I guess that's a given really isn't it.

I bet you are right. that's what I wanted to use but I just cant put the words together..How can someone sit in front of PC with their RL friends just to make fun of "nerds" on the board?? that's just silly...I guess some people who spend time with their RL friends are "nerds" too.
Sorry for off-topic

on topic, it's gone off topic now.

Rart
10-03-2009, 05:49 AM
Honestly you guys do you know what "fueling the flames" is?

Just ignore him. He thrives on people replying with outraged posts. It's not going anywhere, ignore him and he'll have nothing to do =/

kallieb
10-03-2009, 05:54 AM
I know I know.. but it's so hard to resist. It's like the sign at the zoo: Don't tease the monkeys. You shouldn't, but you can't help it, because they act so stupid when you do.

Zaxx
10-03-2009, 07:20 AM
Lmao...

/me grabs stick and pokes at monkey cage. :innocent:

...couldn't help myself, honest!

n00bz0r
10-03-2009, 08:09 AM

The general consensus around this place is that you are the 'shit' albeit, not so funny.
I really feel sorry for you. All your attempts of getting attention have phailed, probably..just like your RL. :dry:

Bad-Day
10-03-2009, 10:03 AM
Hurray for BrianH !!!!

Hes stupid, rude, and many other things.... but like albo likes to say, hes being honest, so.... who are we to complain ?

Just another regular user @ fst.

BrianH, if you have all those cool trackers,......., you're a nerd too.

Ps: I still think i know who you are....... and if im right...... lets play some dices ;)

sez
10-03-2009, 10:51 AM
Hurray for BrianH !!!!

Hes stupid, rude, and many other things.... but like albo likes to say, hes being honest, so.... who are we to complain ?

Ps: I still think i know who you are....... and if im right...... lets play some dices ;)

:shifty: him?
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/settindice-227912
uh dont think so...but yeah well i dunno maybe could be perhaps oh well,but its interesting how he's riding y'all all this while...

The_Martinator
10-03-2009, 11:56 AM
BrianH, my hero!!! NOT :dry:

megabyteme
10-03-2009, 12:27 PM
[snip]...but its interesting how he's riding y'all all this while...

I get that some people like to come around and "troll" or "ride posters", and I am sure some of them get off on it.

I do have a different take on the whole thing. Let's look at a couple of RL scenarios that, in my book, are very similar...

First, let's think about several people having fun at a party. It seems that there are always a couple of guys who show up, don't fit in, nobody really talks to them, they just kinda stand around like idiots. They don't really belong there and nobody cares enough to worry about them being there.

Now the "cool people", the ones who were invited and actually know how to have a good time (you know, our friends :P ). Are doing their thing- talking, drinking, telling interesting stories, laughing, perhaps making ground on getting laid- all the good things that make people want to party.

During this whole time, the losers try to mingle. They meander into conversations, pretend to be part of the group, hope that someone will let them into the conversation. This rarely, if ever, works. Quite often, someone will get tired of them and ask them to leave. If things escalate, the unwelcome "guest(s)" get drug outside and get their asses beat, usually becoming the center of attention briefly. The party-goers all say things like, "WOW! did you see that loser get his ass kicked?", and things like, "Who invited them here in the first place?" get thrown around a lot.

So, ultimately, the "cool kids" have fun, talk to each other, and enjoy themselves. The "uninvited guests" get talked about and around, and get their asses kicked and thrown out.

After the party everyone has a story to tell...

Second, is the porn "actress". She shows up, gets violated 37 ways, and ends with (up to) 5 kinds of bodily fluid covering her body and face. She waves and (tries to) smile to the camera before wiping off the filth and going home to get really wasted to forget what she has just been through.

Is she really a "star"? I don't think so...

Now, back to the forums. Trolls come around and get beat on while everyone joins in and tells them that they are not welcome. They get drug out of the "party" while everyone talks about and around them- but rarely, if ever, have a two-way conversation (dialog) with them.

Everyone who has joined in for the beating has had fun. Friends got together and had laughs and talked to one another. It was really at the expense of the "troll". Nobody actually had fun with that "troll", though.

So, is the "troll" really a "star" who got what they wanted? If so, they have some serious identity and social developmental problems.

Albo Da Kid
10-03-2009, 12:27 PM
I like BrianH., he reminds me of my old self. I'd say that he's a real good fella and I bet he doesn't mean half of the insults that he throws around. He just does so because he has a defensive character.

The thing though Brian, is that you are misinterpreting megabyteme, kallieb and these other guys that you're scuffling with at this thread.. They're real nice people if you get to know them. I know megabyteme personally and he's a very loyal and intelligent guy.

megabyteme
10-03-2009, 12:34 PM
Thanks Albo, and I am happy to be your friend. However, while there may be some similarities between you (mainly your online-persona) and BrianH (in the past), you have shown character and a desire to make changes. BrianH has not shown any redeemable characteristics whatsoever. I was not joking when I told him he should go away.

cap87
10-03-2009, 12:37 PM
Meh, just a kid hiding behind another nick trolling.

Albo Da Kid
10-03-2009, 12:57 PM
there may be some similarities between you (mainly your online-persona) and BrianH (in the past), you have shown character and a desire to make changes. BrianH has not shown any redeemable characteristics whatsoever
I think if he sticked around for a while and started to get more involved in BT topics, rather than picking fights, he would make a good member and he would get a lot of respect around here because I know what he's capable of. I've talked to him in messenger before and he left a very good impression on me.

Picking fights and insulting people might seem fun at first but it doesn't get you anywhere really. One could benefit a lot more by getting along with members and having intelligent discussions... for example they'll be able to improve on their social skills, writting/discussion skills etc..

cap87
10-03-2009, 01:05 PM
I think if he sticked around for a while and started to get more involved in BT topics, rather than picking fights (...)

Sure, you can see that just looking at his post history... :lol:

megabyteme
10-03-2009, 01:34 PM
I think if he sticked around for a while and started to get more involved in BT topics, rather than picking fights, he would make a good member and he would get a lot of respect around here because I know what he's capable of. I've talked to him in messenger before and he left a very good impression on me.

Picking fights and insulting people might seem fun at first but it doesn't get you anywhere really. One could benefit a lot more by getting along with members and having intelligent discussions... for example they'll be able to improve on their social skills, writting/discussion skills etc..

Until he "mans up" and gets straight with sear, he's nothing here. And even if sear thinks nothing of it, BrianH's word has no meaning/value with many of us. He has also posted lies/private info about other well-respected members of the community. I do not even know how he could straighten that out...

No, BrianH needs to go away. Even if he starts a new account here, if anyone found out who he is, he would have to start all over again. Persona non grata (PNG)

IdolEyes787
10-03-2009, 02:13 PM
Just want to point out that BrianH isn't banned ,there is a bug in the infraction system.

megabyteme
10-03-2009, 02:22 PM
Just want to point out that BrianH isn't banned ,there is a bug in the infraction system.

The timing of that bug is too funny. :happy:

And I am not suggesting that he be banned, I believe he has done too much damage to relationships and his credibility to come here.

Edit- I would also like to add that being unwelcome (Persona non grata) FAR outweighs being banned by the system. The system keeps track of infractions, users decide whether someone is of value.

I am done responding to BrianH. From here on out, I will reply "Persona non grata", or PNG to his posts. I encourage other who feel the same way to join me.

Duckater
10-03-2009, 04:07 PM
/me Hides all the bug medication for 2 weeks :P

IdolEyes787
10-03-2009, 04:30 PM
Least of my problems , you should see the twit I'm trying to reason with in the Report Section at the moment.:dabs:

Duckater
10-03-2009, 05:17 PM
Nah had deal with enough of them thru chat rooms/forums/dc++/torrent sites so let you sort this one m8 :lol:

Yoann64
10-03-2009, 08:12 PM
I am done responding to BrianH. From here on out, I will reply "Persona non grata", or PNG to his posts. I encourage other who feel the same way to join me.
In these cases, you simply don't reply. Don't you think that if you ignore someone, this is the highest of the insults ?

megabyteme
10-03-2009, 08:31 PM
In these cases, you simply don't reply. Don't you think that if you ignore someone, this is the highest of the insults ?

I'm really good at that in real life, but how is someone going to know the difference between not read and ignored. "Persona non grata" has a special meaning. Very much like turning your back on someone IRL. It's a clear message.

Yoann64
10-03-2009, 08:43 PM

I'm really good at that in real life, but how is someone going to know the difference between not read and ignored. "Persona non grata" has a special meaning. Very much like turning your back on someone IRL. It's a clear message.
Good point !
But if you ostracize him, he can be see as a victim.
If you answer with calmness and arguments, it will quickly drop.

Edit: I just saw your sign. (n00bz0r's quote) ...lol...my last sentence is ...useless. :p

megabyteme
10-03-2009, 09:10 PM
But if you ostracize him, he can be see as a victim.
If you answer with calmness and arguments, it will quickly drop.

Edit: I just saw your sign. (n00bz0r's quote) ...lol...my last sentence is ...useless. :p

:)

I'll argue all day if there is a point in it.

BrianH is:

1. A coward- he promised to PM sear if sear reinstated Albo. sear kept his end, BH did not.

2. A liar- he posted lies (stupid ones) about a well-respected site owner.

3. Untrustworthy- he posted personal information about another member here.

Talking to his has been pointless. The tar-and-feather treatment has been fun, but has grown old. I have decided to turn my back on him, and have invited others to do the same. Even if no one else joins me, this is how I intend to treat him. In my eyes, he is "Persona non grata". The "unwelcome" person.

At this point, I see nothing redeeming about him. Truly, my opinion of him could not be much lower. Outside of being a convicted pedophile who steals money from children with leukemia, I've got nothing.

BrianH
10-03-2009, 09:16 PM
only reason i ripped u apart is cuz u snitched to staff and got me an infraction
how do u cry to staff to punish me for posting n33rdz0rs name and now u try to be cool and say its up for users to decide lmfao
truth is i kno why u have to type an essay on a forum describing a party irl cuz u dont get invited to them
and sear unbanned albo way before i posted the deal here get ur facts str8 kid
everything i post is true and n33rdz0rs name is no secret he said it himself

and i will tone it down cuz i just got 2 infractions for hostility posting lmfao

megabyteme
10-03-2009, 09:19 PM
only reason i ripped u apart is cuz u snitched to staff and got me an infraction
how do u cry to staff to punish me for posting n33rdz0rs name and now u try to be cool and say its up for users to decide lmfao
truth is i kno why u have to type an essay on a forum describing a party irl cuz u dont get invited to them

and i will tone it down cuz i just got 2 infractions for hostility posting lmfao

Feel free to post the time you, "ripped me apart", I apparently did not see that one...

As said, you are, "Persona non grata" to me.

cap87
10-03-2009, 09:24 PM
BrianH, why are you so obsessed with nerds? :lol:

Duckater
10-03-2009, 09:33 PM

Ripped some one apart, not seen that either and personally not seen you with the skills to rip some one apart using words on here :lol:

BrianH, why are you so obsessed with nerds? :lol:

I think he is trying to deny the fact he is one himself :)
Self denial is not a good trait for any one to have as this can lead to a complex, mind I think maybe it may be too late and he already has a complex about his nerdy ways :)

BrianH
10-03-2009, 09:42 PM
ok i dont want to start cuz ill get another infraction for abusing members but when i say nerd i mean ppl who snitch cry defend staff and try to be cool when they kno their life is forums or irc

megabyteme
10-03-2009, 09:49 PM
ok i dont want to start cuz ill get another infraction for abusing members but when i say nerd i mean ppl who snitch cry defend staff and try to be cool when they kno their life is forums or irc

PNG :dry:

jwsisliving1
10-03-2009, 10:20 PM
Hurray for BrianH !!!!

:shifty: him?
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/settindice-227912
uh dont think so...but yeah well i dunno maybe could be perhaps oh well,but its interesting how he's riding y'all all this while...

Thanks for mentioning me, but please try to think a little harder before linking me to that troll BrianH. I have stayed very quiet since the drama that led to my exile a few months ago. I certainly wouldn't want to draw more attention to myself by flaming people on FST. Besides, I've never been an active poster here - just a lurker. Starting shitstorms has led to my downfall twice already.

To anyone who has been been banned: just step away. Think of it as a timeout, a chance to step back into the real world. Sometimes the most powerful urge is to try to fight back and get even. The only person that ever hurts is yourself.

You don't have to be a trader, cheater, or seller to be globalbanned. You can also be banned for: having a bad history (even if it was several years ago); being associated with the wrong people; pissing off the wrong people (anybody with highup friends). Most people don't fully realize all the politics that are involved.

Just say 'who the f**k cares.' Myself I'm finally content with what I have left, which is way more than enough, and I dont need anymore. There's a big filesharing world outside of private trackers and it's a lot less stressful.

And nobody should try to judge me unless they know what i've been through. Yes I've done some bad things and hurt some people, but i've had plenty of shit happen to me. It's gone both ways. There's always two sides to every story.

Duckater
10-03-2009, 10:26 PM

IMO you dont have the skills to make it fun any way.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nerd

No mention of the word snitch, also I am 100% the staff here see exactly what is going on in forums so doubt any one ever need to snitch on some like you :)

Bad-Day
10-03-2009, 10:39 PM
WOW!!!!!!! settindice, pokerplays, whatever is it really you ??????

WoW!!! Even in here, you use 2 accounts!

Omfg, you even a bigger f***** than what i had thought!!!!

I still need to get back at you m**********

BrianH next to you is a baby in dippers!

Pmīs could come in handy right know......

Settin or whatever, no one can compare you, to brianh because you're just a piece off shit.

IdolEyes787
10-03-2009, 10:45 PM
Just say 'who the f**k cares.' Myself I'm finally content with what I have left, which is way more than enough, and I dont need anymore. There's a big filesharing world outside of private trackers and it's a lot less stressful.

Actually that sounds incredibly appealing .I've been thinking a lot lately how the negatives increasing seem to be outweighing the positives.

See previous post for evidence.

Bad-Day
10-03-2009, 10:50 PM

Actually that sounds incredibly appealing .I've been thinking a lot lately how the negatives increasing seem to be outweighing the positives.

And you really, think, that hes being honest ??? From a guy who cried for f*** invite everyday.... to this......... lmao...

only a fool .....

Duckater
10-03-2009, 10:50 PM

I took a back seat for several months due to issues outside the torrenting world and now feel a lot better for it when on line, not saying it will work for every one but has done me a lot of good :)

IdolEyes787
10-03-2009, 10:59 PM
And you really that hes being honest ??? From a guy who cried for f*** invite everyday.... to this......... lmao...

only a fool .....

I don't know the slightest bit about the guy and was only commenting on the fact that I really would prefer an environment where I wasn't constantly wondering if someone was looking to screw me over or not.

A fool maybe but an honest fool at least .

Bad-Day
10-03-2009, 11:04 PM
Im honest, so honest that, i would never be able to do, the shit, he did.

Not even in this pretend world, neither in real life, and i know that im a fucker, my ex will vouche for me.

Has for settindice aka fu**him, he probably has dupe accounts everywhere, so... he never really felt the global ban

He should be irradicated from the planet... global ban, has no effect on him.

megabyteme
10-03-2009, 11:22 PM
Hey, I thought I was the one grinding an axe in this thread... :lol:

Edit- 500 posts!!!! Check out the stars. Oh, yeah, 3 of 'em. :cool:

Duckater
10-03-2009, 11:32 PM
Hey, I thought I was the one grinding an axe in this thread... :lol:

Edit- 500 posts!!!! Check out the stars. Oh, yeah, 3 of 'em. :cool:

No idea what number of posts and number of stars has to do with anything mentioned, please enlighten me :)

megabyteme
10-03-2009, 11:35 PM
Nothing too illuminating...just reached 500 posts which is when we get another star. Just threw in a brief celebration. :)

Duckater
10-03-2009, 11:38 PM
got ya lol never really looked about the stars, not interested in rep points etc either.
Not make me a better person :)
Mind I guess with the statement I made that a day with no learning in is a wasted day maybe one day where I have learnt nothing I should read up on the stars etc so can say I have learnt somje thing new :lol:

jwsisliving1
10-03-2009, 11:38 PM
WOW!!!!!!! settindice, pokerplays, whatever is it really you ??????

WoW!!! Even in here, you use 2 accounts!

Omfg, you even a bigger f***** than what i had thought!!!!

I still need to get back at you m**********

BrianH next to you is a baby in dippers!

Pmīs could come in handy right know......

Settin or whatever, no one can compare you, to brianh because you're just a piece off shit.

Umm, alot of people have used multiple usernames. And most of them will never have the guts to reveal what their other aliases are, for whatever shady reasons. Everybody knows who i am by now, i'm not hiding anymore. And btw I was using those usernames for years.

Sounds to me like you are taking this whole game way too seriously. Have you gotten so wrapped up you've forgotten its supposed to be just about sharing files. Not anti-trader rep, tracker levels, rep, closed comunities, blah blah blah.

This is not life and death. And i'm not afraid of anything you can do to me. Certainly couldn't be any worse than losing both MY trackers twice, not to mention all my former friends. You know what though, it's not life and death. When you've lost real life friends, close family members, and have dealt with lot's of major life changes then internet bullsh**t seems a little less important.

And you really, think, that hes being honest ??? From a guy who cried for f*** invite everyday.... to this......... lmao...

only a fool .....

LOL why dont you come forward with all the high level trackers you've been a member of, probably because they were high level. Even the people making fun of people requesting level 9 trackers are usually collectors themselves.

I wonder why you always see the same old names at the same old trackers. And they just do enough to not get disabled for inactivity, or they spam the forums with junk posts or idle 24/7 in the usual irc channels.

megabyteme
10-03-2009, 11:45 PM
got ya lol never really looked about the stars, not interested in rep points etc either.
Not make me a better person :)
Mind I guess with the statement I made that a day with no learning in is a wasted day maybe one day where I have learnt nothing I should read up on the stars etc so can say I have learnt somje thing new :lol:

Glad I could help get you through an otherwise "wasted" day. :D
Now that I think about it, there hasn't been much worth reading, has there? I know I haven't brought anything today.

Oh, well. Tomorrow could be full of gems, we'll just have to wait and see...:)

Duckater
10-03-2009, 11:47 PM
I learnt loads on saturday means on a training course thru work so will save that for a quiet day :lol:

jwsisliving1
10-03-2009, 11:50 PM

Not even in this pretend world, neither in real life, and i know that im a fucker, my ex will vouche for me.

Has for settindice aka fu**him, he probably has dupe accounts everywhere, so... he never really felt the global ban

If you knew a single thing, instead of throwing around accusations, i never had dupe accounts at my trackers. Getting banned at a tracker and then later getting invited back (by WORKING my way back) is not the same as someone holding several accounts at the same time --- most likely using the dupe acc's to trade.

"He should be irradicated from the planet..." WOW what did i kill someone in your family. That's a lot of hate.

Bad-day, if you are who I think you are then your forgetting a few things... like the times i helped you by getting you invited to places or all the times you whined about getting rejected from a certain tracker. People always forget the good things you do.

Benjamin
10-04-2009, 12:08 AM

I knew SettingDice for awhile, he seemed like a nice guy. I don't see why you have to hate him that much, regardless of what he did/didn't do.

pro267
10-04-2009, 12:21 AM
There is no such thing as a global ban. The term "mass ban" is much more fitting for it, as in you'll get a bunch of accounts banned if you've been extra naughty.

A mass ban is not automatic. If a site requests a mass ban, other sites may or may not cooperate. If the requesting site is reputable and the offense is substantial, then in all likelihood the person in question will lose enough accounts to make him/her think twice before repeating the same offense in the future.

Duckater
10-04-2009, 12:26 AM
It is amazing how many people try and be different and use different names on here than they are on trackers they use, and especially the ones on 1337 trackers.
Its no wonder that multiple personality syndrome is becoming more and more diagnosed bet most of them are on here :lol:

There is no such thing as a global ban. The term "mass ban" is a much more fitting for it, as in you'll get a bunch of accounts banned if you've been extra naughty.

A mass ban is not automatic. If a site requests a mass ban, other sites may or may not cooperate. If the requesting site is reputable and the offense is substantial, then in all likelihood the person in question will lose enough accounts to make him/her think twice before repeating the same offense in the future.

Now that is by far the best description of the lot ihn this thread :)

IdolEyes787
10-04-2009, 12:28 AM
Nothing too illuminating...just reached 500 posts which is when we get another star. Just threw in a brief celebration. :)

I'm drinking in your honour*. :yay:

Pretending to have a reason allows me to delude myself that I'm not an alcoholic.:guiness:

Albo Da Kid
10-04-2009, 01:19 AM
SettinDice is the reason I was given the boot in Ptn because I insulted his dear friends Melvin and his Cosanostra buddies. He convinced the Ptn staffers that It was a wise choice to ban me because it might have brought problems upon Ptn by disobaying the circle (cfs,cn,tophos,tit,skittles etc...)

I don't know what Settindice has done wrong, but I always knew that he was going to end up hurting Ptn.. This guy is one of the biggest followers you will ever find

jwsisliving1
10-04-2009, 01:39 AM
SettinDice is the reason I was given the boot in Ptn because I insulted his dear friends Melvin and his Cosanostra buddies. He convinced the Ptn staffers that It was a wise choice to ban me because it might have brought problems upon Ptn by disobaying the circle (cfs,cn,tophos,tit,skittles etc...)

I don't know what Settindice has done wrong, but I always knew that he was going to end up hurting Ptn.. This guy is one of the biggest followers you will ever find

I love how this whole thread has become about me.

Anyways, it will make you happy to know that the same guys who banned you also ended up banning me. I dont associate with anyone anymore. These days I'm a bigger outcast than you ever were LOL.

At least I will be enough of a man to say i made a big mistake and deserved what i got. Contrast that to how you dealt with it, continuing to badmouth the people and trackers that banned you. How many posts did you make here about them? I went silent and stayed away (which is the best way to not further agitate matters), until my name was brought up here.

Your ban was justified too. It wasn't just for pissing off some people. Don't even try to keep playing that card.

mrnobody
10-04-2009, 01:39 AM
There is no such thing as a global ban. The term "mass ban" is much more fitting for it...

we get called pirates but the term "file-sharer" is more fitting. Similar situation with usage of "global ban".

Albo Da Kid
10-04-2009, 01:52 AM
[QUOTE=Albo Da Kid;3302555]

And your ban was justified too. It wasn't just for pissing off some people. Don't even try to keep playing that card.
Please tell me how it was justified.. They called me a trader, cheater, and a Dupe-accounter

The only one that they showed proof on, was the dupe accounts in bitmetv, and the funny part is that they weren't even dupes. After my account got disabled, I got another account.
Dupe accounts are when you have 2 or more accounts active at the same time

Even if that's called being a Dupe-accounter, it's no reason to ban someobdy in every tracker possible. The worst case scenario is to ban him at the tracker which he violated in for life...

They took the only excuse they could find to get back at me, and they stretched it so far that it became obvious why I was being banned everywhere and proof of being a trader/cheater wasn't even required at that point. It was staffers like you that made it possible for Cn and the power hungry kids to continue their dispicable charade.. They know who to count on whenever they need something done

You should be ashamed of yourself btw for not being your own man and following other's orders and falling into their dirty movements

At least I will be enough of a man to say i made a big mistake and deserved what i got. Contrast that to how you dealt with it, continuing to badmouth the people and trackers that banned you. How many posts did you make here about them? I went silent and stayed away (which is the best way to not further agitate matters), until my name was brought up here.

I badmouthed the trackers that banned me because I was stabbed in the back and I couldn't just keep my voice down and allow guys like Melvin and Serb continue their corrupted power/hungry genocide any further. You were silent because you fucked up and had no excuse to justify yourself. I was framed....There's a difference there

If no1 raises their voice, the higher power can do whatever they wish without worrying what the less-powerful party has to think, and this leads to very unfair situations

jwsisliving1
10-04-2009, 02:26 AM
I badmouthed the trackers that banned me because I was stabbed in the back and I couldn't just keep my voice down and allow guys like Melvin and Serb continue their corrupted power/hungry genocide any further. You were silent because you fucked up and had no excuse to justify yourself.

No, I have just learned it's better to lie in the bed I made. I was humbled and shamed, which anyone who is banned should be. Are you saying you have done nothing at all to be ashamed of?

It's a big relief to get away from it all. No more "following the pack" like you say; I literally have nothing to lose and nothing to gain. I can just enjoy filesharing for what it is in it's purest sense. Downloading files because I want them and not because they will raise my buffer; my rep is shit now so i dont have to worry about my ep3nis; and i can stick to making real friends and not the fake ones you'll find at trackers. TBH i'd rather be a loner than keep pretending to be something im not. Albo you are right about one thing - there is way too much peer pressure in this community. But if you remember what it was like back in your highschool days, you'll remember those who don't get suckedin standout.

Albo Da Kid
10-04-2009, 02:53 AM
No, I have just learned it's better to lie in the bed I made. I was humbled and shamed, which anyone who is banned should be. Are you saying you have done nothing at all to be ashamed of?

I truly feel that I have nothing to be ashemed of from what I was accused of at all..

It's a big relief to get away from it all. No more "following the pack" like you say; I have nothing to lose and nothing to gain. I can just enjoy filesharing for what it is in it's purest sense. Downloading files because I want them and not because they will raise my buffer; my rep is shit now so i dont have to worry about my ep3nis; and i can stick to making real friends and not the fake ones you'll find at trackers.That's where you differ from me. I'm not saying that you're wrong but maybe you and your e-friends set your relationships up on a whole different point of view as I did. Maybe with you guys it was based on personal interest solely

I still have internet friends to this day that i'm close with and have helped me out tromendously into becoming a better person (and I'm not talking BT related wise)

I've spent more hours chatting with Cabalo in Msn about life and he has given me more advice Life-related than I could remember

Chatting with Cinephilia has been an unforgettful experience as well. This guy has introduced me to a new way of thinking. He's a very wise guy and knows a lot about culture, cinematography, music etc..
Still to this day when I'm in the internet I look around the Kg forums to find a meaningful movie, or grab a book and read about old culture and philosphy etc..

I was never into doing stuff like this before I met any of these guys

Another guy that I still know to this day is a Tze. He's from Singapore and a very cool and open minded person. He has left very strong impressions on me and is truly a role model

And last but not least my new friend megabyteme.. I just got to know this guy and he's already reached out to me a million times offering help. It even got to the point where I asked him help for personal problems..and I just met him thats the funny part

My point is that, having friends is a very good thing in both, RL and internet. You can learn a lot from these BT guys..

And Don't give up on something that you used to believe in just because you were hurt a few times.. I know you had good times with your friends before this whole thing happened and probably miss talking to most of them

IdolEyes787
10-04-2009, 03:18 AM
That's really sweet Albo in fact we have a word for that where I come from -

"ghey".

Just kidding you old but pirate you.:lol:

1000possibleclaws
10-04-2009, 03:40 AM
I literally have nothing to lose and nothing to gain. I can just enjoy filesharing for what it is in it's purest sense. Downloading files because I want them and not because they will raise my buffer

You don't need to be an outcast to do that. I'm pretty sure the majority of users here download only the warez they want; it's the select few that take that extra step and RSS to servers.

BrianH
10-04-2009, 03:52 AM
jwsisliving1 says he stayed silent and didnt do anything lmfao
check this

deleted personal infos

Funkin'
10-04-2009, 04:09 AM
It's a big relief to get away from it all. No more "following the pack" like you say;

I can't believe certain people get so involved(or obsessed) with bt that they would actually suck up to and follow a pack. It's quite pathetic.

And by the way, jwsisliving1 I'm not referring to you as I know nothing about you.

Rart
10-04-2009, 04:09 AM
check this

Yay for more unnecessary and boring BT drama. Whatever happened to just downloading files?

Edit: And as another thought, how many pages ago was this thread still about the original topic?

jwsisliving1
10-04-2009, 04:14 AM
check this

Hey asshole, unlike you I didn't shitpost here or at any other public place. I never meant to go forward with any of that information. I posted that to pastebin.ca (the canadian version of pastebin) the same day i got demoted from my tracker. What happened to me was more serious than just being banned from a tracker. Trying staffing and starting a few places, and after you lose them all in a day or two tell me how you feel.

Too bad things went out of control. I didnt share that information with anyone, and if it wasnt for google spidering random f*cking pastebins and some staff digging around for information NOBODY would have ever seen it. I was extremely upset and i was venting, but that paste was 10X more damaging to me than anyone else. For me it meant mass suicide for most of my accounts. Maybe thats why it never showed up in any forums. But thanks alot you worthless troll, while i have tried to let it die you just brought it out in the open. I'm sure that will be appreciated by the people mentioned in it. AND YES, I had stayed silent. Try to find a post from me here or anywhere since I got banned several months ago.

That's where you differ from me. I'm not saying that you're wrong but maybe you and your e-friends set your relationships up on a whole different point of view as I did. Maybe with you guys it was based on personal interest solely

I still have internet friends to this day that i'm close with and have helped me out tromendously into becoming a better person (and I'm not talking BT related wise)

I've spent more hours chatting with Cabalo in Msn about life and he has given me more advice Life-related than I could remember

Chatting with Cinephilia has been an unforgettful experience as well. This guy has introduced me to a new way of thinking. He's a very wise guy and knows a lot about culture, cinematography, music etc..
Still to this day when I'm in the internet I look around the Kg forums to find a meaningful movie, or grab a book and read about old culture and philosphy etc..

I was never into doing stuff like this before I met any of these guys

Another guy that I still know to this day is a Tze. He's from Singapore and a very cool and open minded person. He has left very strong impressions on me and is truly a role model

And last but not least my new friend megabyteme.. I just got to know this guy and he's already reached out to me a million times offering help. It even got to the point where I asked him help for personal problems..and I just met him thats the funny part

My point is that, having friends is a very good thing in both, RL and internet. You can learn a lot from these BT guys..

And Don't give up on something that you used to believe in just because you were hurt a few times.. I know you had good times with your friends before this whole thing happened and probably miss talking to most of them

Yeah there were a lot of good times to go along with the bad. The weirdest experience was making friends with some of the people who were my sworn enemies before. I hated them once for unfairly banning me the first time around (back then it was for banning z7x from TR).

But time heals wounds and i was willing to let bygones be bygones. They were even willing to accept me again when they didnt know who i used to be. Most people assume you use multiple usernames so you can trade with another one, when sometimes its just because you want a fresh start. A tainted name can follow you forever.

I dont consider every friend i've made online to be a fake. Believe it or not, some people still talk to me and were willing to hear me out. I certainly call them friends, unconditional acceptance is hard to find. A lot of my former friends have plenty of right to hate me, I involved them when they had nothing to do with what happened to me. My anger was directed at all the wrong places and before i had a chance to step back & calm down it was too late.

I have apologised and explained myself to a few of the people i hurt. Unfortunately I'm too much of a coward to reach out to anyone else. They probably wouldn't want to hear it anyways. I guess friendship online can be like real life, it can get complicated and go sour real quick.

Albo - I feel lucky I've experienced some of the close bonds you were talking about. The best friendships I made through through almost three years of staffing and even being a normal member helped me through bouts of depression, struggles with addiction, long periods of unemployment, you name it.

1000possibleclaws
10-04-2009, 04:42 AM
That pastebin sure went its rounds, whether you meant to share it privately with a few people or show it to many. I don't use that site for sharing private info, because it's not at all private.

jwsisliving1
10-04-2009, 04:57 AM
That pastebin sure went its rounds, whether you meant to share it privately with a few people or show it to many. I don't use that site for sharing private info, because it's not at all private.

I didnt want to share that with a few people. ATM there was only 1 or 2 people i could talk to about anything. You know the type of people you are so close with you can share any of your deepest darkest secrets. They knew most of that shit anyways since we had been friends through staffing together.

There were thousands of posts to pastebin every single day. Tens of thousands even. I was pretty stupid to believe 1 single paste out of 1000+ made on one given day would ever be seen by anyone.

If i meant to share it with anyone i would have posted it here under a dupe account and edited the details in the pastebin that GAVE ME AWAY. Or i could have posted it anywhere else where lots of people would have seen it at once (like any of the other big filesharing forums, or 4chan, or any of the scene release sites for example).

Your a Mod here. You should edit or delete BrianH's post. I don't know how he got that information but it shouldn't be here.

And this thread will probably just lead to more flaming. I only replied because I didnt want to be mistaken for BrianH. It's gone way offtrack and should be closed before more drama ensues.

1000possibleclaws
10-04-2009, 05:29 AM
It's people like you who are imo turning bt to shit faster than traders even did. Look back two years ago when trading was still the norm and bt gossip wasn't nearly so prevalent. All the time and focus you spent in your circles trashing people who are in reality hardly a risk to trackers, and for what in the end. And how back when trading was allowed on TR, as staff you would disclose traders info to PTN, in that shitlist you published (because I've only ever traded on your site, when you modded there years ago.) and who knows where else. Thats the lowest low in terms of professionalism, and destroys any integrity or trust you woulda still had otherwise.

I deleted the post more as a favor to save your face than because of 'personal' info that is hardly even personal tbh; more like rumours and your egotistic shit-talking. Most people who would care about that have probably seen the pastebin a few weeks ago already so whatever. You got what was coming for you, and that's already been said here, so I don't think there's much more to add on this topic.

megabyteme
10-04-2009, 05:49 AM
If no1 raises their voice, the higher power can do whatever they wish without worrying what the less-powerful party has to think, and this leads to very unfair situations

I've got some books for you on power and esp. power imbalance. I think you'll like them. Good stuff really, and worth knowing. I even had one of my grad-professors suggest that I write my thesis on something in that area. (I do have to say that I prefer to view the world through other lenses, but important reading- and you make a very accurate statement (in regards to power and status quo) here! Nicely said!

And last but not least my new friend megabyteme.. I just got to know this guy and he's already reached out to me a million times offering help. It even got to the point where I asked him help for personal problems..and I just met him thats the funny part :happy: But didn't realize that you are ghey...:O

And a BIG THANKS to my one-man celebration party, IdolEyes!!! Drink up, buddy! :D

Albo Da Kid
10-04-2009, 05:57 AM
I've got some books for you on power and esp. power imbalance. I think you'll like them. Good stuff really, and worth knowing. I even had one of my grad-professors suggest that I write my thesis on something in that area. (I do have to say that I prefer to view the world through other lenses, but important reading- and you make a very accurate statement (in regards to power and status quo) here! Nicely said!

Sure bro, drop me a Pm. It'll be something worth reading

BrianH
10-04-2009, 06:23 AM
ok truesounds so wtf can i post here without getting edited or deleted cuz ppl cry
u even said urself that its not personal info and u were doing a favor
i was posting it to prove a point and now u just gave me a challenge so ill post it again and if it gets edited ill just go to 4chan like jwisliving1 said and any other file sharing forum that doesnt censor user posts

btw every1 knows about this its not a secret.

sez
10-04-2009, 06:23 AM
I didnt want to share that with a few people. ATM there was only 1 or 2 people i could talk to about anything. You know the type of people you are so close with you can share any of your deepest darkest secrets. They knew most of that shit anyways since we had been friends through staffing together.

wrong.The paste is reading like a confession for the masses,beats me why you'd be confessing to your two friends(whom as you've already said, knew everything,kinda sounds ridiculous doesn't it?)

If i meant to share it with anyone i would have posted it here under a dupe account and edited the details in the pastebin that GAVE ME AWAY. Or i could have posted it anywhere else where lots of people would have seen it at once (like any of the other big filesharing forums, or 4chan, or any of the scene release sites for example).

Wrong again.If you wanted to share it with anyone you'd have posted in on pastebin as you did not fst.The reason why you were careless is because you were angry and a bit myopic as you shared it.Plus the darko aka beagles drama where you showed your understanding in password protecting pastes kinda throws your 'this was not meant for everyone' argument to the canines.

What i can give you though is the fact that you were loyal(otherwise you wouldn't have gone balls out as you did when you felt like your buddies hang you out.)

Am personally not for global bans.Although you being one of its pioneers i think you were merely getting a taste of your own medicine.

One thing that I observed too is that the image links have been deliberately blocked by imageshack(except for the one with CGs CFS profile which was active until a few weeks ago) and if its you who put up the requests to have them blocked i think you deserve some credits for it as it shows someone who genuinely regrets what he did.

PS: Were you running a child porn tracker or something coz your global ban as am hearing is supposed to be irreversible.Stoi for one hates you to his gut just to let you know.pm?

ok truesounds so wtf can i post here without getting edited or deleted cuz ppl cry
u even said urself that its not personal info and u were doing a favor
i was posting it to prove a point and now u just gave me a challenge so ill post it again and if it gets edited ill just go to 4chan like jwisliving1 said and any other file sharing forum that doesnt censor user posts

http://img3.imageshack.us/img3/3518/whataboutbriandvdcomple.jpg
more drama than the hospital scene in a mexican soap opera :P

BrianH
10-04-2009, 06:44 AM
lolol im dling that show no joke

PlayeR
10-04-2009, 06:59 AM
woah. so much to read..can someone sum it up??

Albo Da Kid
10-04-2009, 07:03 AM
[...] coz your global ban as am hearing is supposed to be irreversible.

Is there such a thing where you can plead your case and remove the global ban? I know there's a list that circulates in the Irc or forums where it states the names of the globally banned members

captive
10-04-2009, 07:21 AM
got halfway through 1 post and gave up with boredom, but from the thread, Global Bans?? what a pile of turds, staff on one site tells his m8 at another someone is a git, so he bans him on their site too. thats it, multiply that up a bit and someone tries to call it a global ban...pffft.

n00bz0r
10-04-2009, 07:52 AM
:dry:

Albo Da Kid
10-04-2009, 07:53 AM
got halfway through 1 post and gave up with boredom, but from the thread, Global Bans?? what a pile of turds, staff on one site tells his m8 at another someone is a git, so he bans him on their site too. thats it, multiply that up a bit and someone tries to call it a global ban...pffft.
Yepp..exactly

only thing is that now and days these staffers got a lot of m8s and before you know it most of your trackers are gone

worst part is that they don't even need proof to ban you.. Their m8's word is proof enough

megabyteme
10-04-2009, 08:08 AM
My vote...

Permanently delete this slanderous shit and everyone who posted it.

I'm sick of pukes like this! GTFO :fucking losers: <== yeah, I know this isn't a smiley.

Cabalo
10-04-2009, 08:39 AM
You don't have to be a trader, cheater, or seller to be globalbanned. You can also be banned for: having a bad history (even if it was several years ago); being associated with the wrong people; pissing off the wrong people (anybody with highup friends). Most people don't fully realize all the politics that are involved.
finally i've finished reading this whole thread.
It's not that i really like you, i won't be hypocrite, but i'm kinda sympathetic for people who are in the mud and at least admit it. Maybe i'm too oldschool. :shrugs: And i must thank you for helping make me get the boot from some sites i really never cared for. my sincere thank you. :)
I hold no grudge against you, you're just a regular BT no-lifer like many others, who thought at one point he was on the top of the hill.

but that sentence of yours that i'm quoting is basically what is very wrong in the BT world nowadays. honestly, i don't believe things will change much, only a couple of names might differ, but in the end it will be the usual suck up to each other from kids who masturbate themselves when they're called "staffers".

In one thing i agree with you: this is all a game. Some like you take it too seriously, others don't. It's a matter of sorting your life priorities and individual maturity.

it was quite interesting to see that banana6986 is selling axx, that was the funniest part of this thread so far. :yup:

so, which newsgroups provider are you using, astraweb?

cap87
10-04-2009, 11:20 AM
someone here said that he doesn't take BT too seriously... yeah right! :lol:

megabyteme
10-04-2009, 11:45 AM
someone here said that he doesn't take BT too seriously... yeah right! :lol:

:yup: Sour grapes, anyone?

No proof of anything, just accusations from someone who got himself banned...Oh, but he has moved on.:rolleyes:

And WTF is this supposed to benefit, anyway? A "free pass" for people who f-ed up? Some kind of pathetic excuse for failures to default to? Or perhaps a way to spit in the face of everyone who has put in the efforts necessary to create first-class sites that are enjoyed by thousands daily. Yeah, since you cannot be part of the community, why not make wild accusations aimed at those who are the foundation of this community?

Just another loud-mouth, exiled, failure, who has poked his head out of the gutter long enough to spit at those who are respected members of the community. It's always much, much easier to tear down than it is to create, isn't it?

You've done all that you can do, so climb back into the filth from where you came...and go fuck yourself even more. :dry:

IdolEyes787
10-04-2009, 12:57 PM

Israel/ Palestine with even less sense to the conflict.

Btw I'm probably wrong in this but I'm not cleaning up the previous garbage so as not to give the "FST censors stuff" brigand any fuel for their fire but I am warning people against any further person attacks here.
They will be deleted and the posters subject to penalty.

Albo Da Kid
10-04-2009, 01:03 PM
I once read "Don't kick a Lion when he's on his last moments of death".. This guy fucked up..He already knows that what he did was wrong and has probably payed for his mistakes by now

Settindice, I'm glad you were able to recover from your addictions and life problems. I wish you a good life, take care of yourself and let this be a lesson to you for your future RL situations

PlayeR
10-04-2009, 01:08 PM

Israel/ Palestine with even less sense to the conflict.

Btw I'm probably wrong in this but I'm not cleaning up the previous garbage so as not to give the "FST censors stuff" brigand any fuel for their fire but I am warning people against any further person attacks here.
They will be deleted and the posters subject to penalty.

it does look like a conflict here... but i dont see any israe/palestine flags

yeah, warn them..dont start conflicts anymore...use abuse ur power

IdolEyes787
10-04-2009, 01:17 PM
The reference to the Middle East was about irrationality, revenge and the use of terror tactics in the attempt to gain control of others.

megabyteme
10-04-2009, 01:22 PM
The reference to the Middle East was about irrationality, revenge and the use of terror tactics in the attempt to gain control of others.

Well said! :)

Bad-Day
10-04-2009, 01:24 PM
Settin --------

This global ban....... is just a stupid one.

Ill, try to understand what you had, to gain, whit all that...

Anyway... go to IC, i have senīt u a pm.

pffm
10-04-2009, 01:53 PM
Can't you all just be still and quiet in your own corner?
Some of you starve for this kind of situations...

Why is the most of people simply don't enjoy and try to be a good member at their sites?...

Join them without trading, just get an invitation from the right people and start using the site and please don't get in any useless e-drama fights. I think by doing that you'll stay away from the "global ban" thing.

sez
10-04-2009, 02:01 PM

AFAIK he's talking about his scene ban,they discovered he was P2P stealing shit before pre :lol:
anyways,if guys really meant what they say,then these very proponents of global bans(that have scene axx)should as well take their scene bans sitting down.
Otherwise its a bad example to BT global banees :lol: when they hear of these very same people switching ISPs and employing crude manually operated proxies from mongolia just to circumvent a ban.Some even resort to bribing(ask spx,information is power :lol: )

its an interesting cycle i tell ya;making it even the more prudent to never take this thing seriously at all otherwise it tends to get out of hand.

Like if you decide to make a living out of member donations and it turns out that your buddies and the whole scene has been snitching on you for almost 3 years to nothing but an open book.Chances are you'll eventually be visited by guests you don't wanna see,be it when retired or not.RNS called it quits in 2007 but their bust happened just the other day so it might not happen immediately but eventually it will;*pours*some liquor*for*RNS* .

Duckater
10-04-2009, 03:02 PM

AFAIK he's talking about his scene ban,they discovered he was P2P stealing shit before pre :lol:
anyways,if guys really meant what they say,then these very proponents of global bans(that have scene axx)should as well take their scene bans sitting down.
Otherwise its a bad example to BT global banees :lol: when they hear of these very same people switching ISPs and employing crude manually operated proxies from mongolia just to circumvent a ban.Some even resort to bribing(ask spx,information is power :lol: )

its an interesting cycle i tell ya;making it even the more prudent to never take this thing seriously at all otherwise it tends to get out of hand.

Like if you decide to make a living out of member donations and it turns out that your buddies and the whole scene has been snitching on you for almost 3 years to nothing but an open book.Chances are you'll eventually be visited by guests you don't wanna see,be it when retired or not.RNS called it quits in 2007 but their bust happened just the other day so it might not happen immediately but eventually it will;*pours*some liquor*for*RNS* .

On the other side of things their are also sites where staff and owners regulary add quiet a bit of money to keep the site open.
So many people who are on sites have no idea how much it costs to run a very basic tracker let alone one that is well established and of a reasonable size.

cinephilia
10-04-2009, 03:34 PM
http://i27.tinypic.com/2vdl4eb.jpg

Rart
10-04-2009, 03:46 PM
http://i27.tinypic.com/2vdl4eb.jpg

^^

sez
10-04-2009, 06:44 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-file-sharing-8/t-hello-370920
:lol: