PDA

View Full Version : Getting Drunk

JPaul
10-02-2009, 05:37 PM
Tonight I shall mostly be getting drunk. Currently I have had no alcohol whatsoever and over the course of the evening I shall be remedying that situation. During the course of the evening I shall be posting in this thread, possibly others who knows. I may post a lot, I may post a little, I have no idea at this stage.

The point is I haven't had a wee drink for a bit so I just wondered if my capacity would have diminished and if so how I would be effected by the lay-off. This seemed as good as way as any to investigate the phenomenon.

I just intend posting the usual type of interweb pish, or not as the case may be. Just get off my case ffs, it's no big issue.

Skweeky
10-02-2009, 05:53 PM
I need some advice.

A few days ago Ben peed on the sofa and now I can't get rid of the smell of wee :( I've tried dettol and febreze, but no luck so far.
Any ideas anyone?

JPaul
10-02-2009, 05:59 PM
Tonight I shall pee on my sofa and experiment to find the best results.

chalice
10-02-2009, 05:59 PM
:eyebrows:

A. Get a new sofa

B. Sit in the kitchen.

C. Get them silly bints off of How Clean Is Your House round to do their stuff.

D. All of the above.

E. Stick a clothes peg on your lickle nose.

6. Get drunk and post pish on the internets like wot me and JP's doing.

No wait, you can't, can you. You're up the skite again. :lol:

Something Else
10-02-2009, 06:01 PM
That sign says 'Applesauce.' No, no, no, I'm kidding. It says 'Applause.'

Some kind of Appling joke in there somewhere. :unsure:

Optional video.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uQ3c8_ZTNrg

Skweeky
10-02-2009, 06:01 PM
Thanks JP, I appreciate the effort that will go into this experiment. Chalice, maybe you could do the same?

In the mean time, I have scrubbed the thing with neat anti-bacterial liquid. It smells nice and clean now, we'll need to see if it lasts.

Skweeky
10-02-2009, 06:02 PM
Ah benchie! No doubt you are dying to have a pee on your sofa?

Something Else
10-02-2009, 06:04 PM
Dunne that. Bean there. :shifty:

Skweeky
10-02-2009, 06:06 PM
In other news; The husband has been made redundant and we are getting a nice little pay out from it.

JPaul
10-02-2009, 06:08 PM
:eyebrows:

A. Get a new sofa

B. Sit in the kitchen.

C. Get them silly bints off of How Clean Is Your House round to do their stuff.

D. All of the above.

E. Stick a clothes peg on your lickle nose.

6. Get drunk and post pish on the internets like wot me and JP's doing.

No wait, you can't, can you. You're up the skite again. :lol:

Up the skite :glag:

That's a bit harsh. The lass is with child.

Hoi Skeeky, I was in Haarlem a couple of weeks ago. I really like it to the max.

Something Else
In other news; The husband has been made redundant and we are getting a nice little pay out from it.

Noice. He should probably take up getting wopped,

JPaul

Quality, does Gem have anything else in the pipeline.

JPaul
10-02-2009, 06:09 PM

Noice. He should probably take up getting wopped,

You know it makes sence.

chalice
10-02-2009, 06:09 PM

Noice.

Go on holiday quick before Deep Vein Thrombosis scuppers you to the max.

Skweeky
10-02-2009, 06:10 PM
He's already good at that particular activity.
He doesn't at the moment JP, he has had a couple of job offers but he doesn't want to go back in IT sales. Just playing it by ear at the moment.

Skweeky
10-02-2009, 06:11 PM

Noice.

Go on holiday quick before Deep Vein Thrombosis scuppers you to the max.

I can't, I've no more holidays to take. I've got a trip home next month and I'm away for the last two weeks of december as well.

JPaul
10-02-2009, 06:12 PM
He doesn't at the moment JP, he has had a couple of job offers but he doesn't want to go back in IT sales. Just playing it by ear at the moment.

It's nice to be in the position to have the choice, especially if there's a wee payout on the way. He should get you a new car, for you and the weans. Tell him I said that.

Skweeky
10-02-2009, 06:14 PM
He is getting me a new car. Not sure whether to go for a Zafira or a Discovery though.

chalice
10-02-2009, 06:17 PM
I've been to Haarlem a few times. It's a lovely wee place, like.

I worked in a place pretty near to it and we used to go to Haarlem to get pished and such like. True story.

JPaul
10-02-2009, 06:17 PM
He is getting me a new car. Not sure whether to go for a Zafira or a Discovery though.

If you have the choice get the Discovery pal. I have driven both, often. the zafira is a nice enough car and is cool in a straight line but really is pish going round corners. The Discovery isn't great at going round corners either, but you don't expect it to be. The zafira looks like an estate car but doesn't drive like one.

Don't get me wrong it's a good car, but get the Discovery. if you don't you'll just wish you had.

JPaul
10-02-2009, 06:21 PM

I worked in a place pretty near to it and we used to go to Haarlem to get pished and such like. True story.

I've been a few times and really like it. Stayed at the Carlton Square.

http://www.carlton.nl/square/default-en.html

I got a quality room on the 5th floor.

http://www.carlton.nl/square/roomsExecutive-en.html

Skweeky
10-02-2009, 06:22 PM
I do like the look of the Discovery, plus they are known to be pretty robust.

Update on the pishy sofa: scrubbing with anti-bacterial liquid has not worked. I shall convince Gem to also buy me a new sofa.

Skweeky
10-02-2009, 06:23 PM
Haarlem? Is that where you were in Dutchie land?

chalice
10-02-2009, 06:26 PM

Oooh. Swanky.

Looks like the place has been developed somewhat since I was last there. I was about 18 or 19 at the time. About 16 years or so ago. Shudder. I want my fucking life back!!!!

Looks a lot more cosmopolitan than I recall. Having said that, I don't recall that much. I was generally pished and such like, like.

chalice
10-02-2009, 06:28 PM

I was in a wee place called Hilleghom (sp?). Tulip country.

About 10 miles from Haarlem, I think.

Skweeky
10-02-2009, 06:30 PM
Did you use the turndown service JP?

JPaul
10-02-2009, 06:31 PM

Oooh. Swanky.

Looks like the place has been developed somewhat since I was last there. I was about 18 or 19 at the time. About 16 years or so ago. Shudder. I want my fucking life back!!!!

Looks a lot more cosmopolitan than I recall. Having said that, I don't recall that much. I was generally pished and such like, like.

:lol: It's not all like that, I just like me comfort twixt going between bars and restaurants. I think that's only fair. Having someone there to drive us about in a hire car was probably a bit over the top though.

Hey whatcha gonna do.

JPaul
10-02-2009, 06:32 PM
I do like the look of the Discovery, plus they are known to be pretty robust.

Update on the pishy sofa: scrubbing with anti-bacterial liquid has not worked. I shall convince Gem to also buy me a new sofa.

Mrs JP had a Discovery, they are robust as a big robust thing. Not the most economical thing in the World though. Having said that, the robustness and fun makes up for that.

JPaul
10-02-2009, 06:33 PM

:dry::P

Skweeky
10-02-2009, 06:34 PM
Yeah, see that's the only thing that's holding me back. I like the car but it's going to cost me a fortune in petrol and insurance :s

JPaul
10-02-2009, 06:41 PM
It depends the one you get. Mrs JP had the 4L V8 auto.

If running cost is a major factor I would go with the zafira. However do not think of it as a 7 seater other than in an emergency. The back two (temporary) seats are actually in the crumple zone at the rear of the car as far as I am aware.

That might be pish, it's just what I have heard and it makes sence.

Skweeky
10-02-2009, 06:43 PM
Yeah, but the extra two seats would only be needed if we had family over from Belgium, so they would really only be used a few times a year.

I think I'll just go for a wee test drive and see what I think.

JPaul
10-02-2009, 06:48 PM
Yeah, but the extra two seats would only be needed if we had family over from Belgium, so they would really only be used a few times a year.

I think I'll just go for a wee test drive and see what I think.

It makes sence, mate. Like I said it's a good car.

Have you considered a Galaxy though. If I had a choice between the Galaxy and the zafira I would take the Galaxy every day.

True story.

Skweeky
10-02-2009, 06:49 PM
Yeah, we were looking at those as well.

JPaul
10-02-2009, 06:52 PM
Get the Galaxy. You'll love the space, the height and visibility, the weans will love the big roomy airy car.

The zafira is a converted estate that doesn't work as well as an estate. The Galaxy is the best people carrier you can get. Fact.

Snee
10-02-2009, 08:05 PM
This thread is good cos it has no morons posting in it yet.

Just so you know.

JPaul
10-02-2009, 08:08 PM
This thread is good cos it has no morons posting in it yet.

Just so you know.

You were so right, then you attracted me back with your talk of macaroons. Hoist by your own pea pod.

JPaul
10-02-2009, 08:17 PM
Quick update.

Feeling a bit light headed, in a good way. Pishing like a fucking donkey.

Playing a guitar really badly and know it, however it sounds good to me.

chalice
10-02-2009, 08:23 PM
I too am pishing like Red Rum on an 18-30 holiday.

I'm not playing geetar but I can guarantee you it would be badlier than you if I did.

Getting hungry, though.

Ding!!!! I've just cooked loads of spicy chicken wangs.

The night she is young.

Skweeky
10-02-2009, 08:25 PM
chicken wanks?

chalice
10-02-2009, 08:27 PM
Wangs.

Wangs, get it right, dear.

JPaul
10-02-2009, 08:30 PM
Wang you say, huh.

I meant to say, I am also watching t'bawxing on sky sports 2.

All told I am all bloked up to fuck. With the drink and the bawxing and the Les Paul to the max.

Hombre
10-02-2009, 08:31 PM
dont get so wasted and go drink ur own pee. go for beer instead.

pentomato
10-02-2009, 08:31 PM
Wangs.

Hey stranger where is the love hun? How are you Sir Chalice?

chalice
10-02-2009, 08:33 PM
Wangs.

Hey stranger where is the love hun? How are you Sir Chalice?

Read back and you'll see.

Do I know you?

JPaul
10-02-2009, 08:33 PM
I am now also going to deploy the ignore button to avoid migraines.

I have no time for reading the drivel of cawklords, with the flashing lights and the annoying multiple exclamation marks.

JPaul
10-02-2009, 08:40 PM
Fuck sake that took longer than it should have.

Anyway, objective met.

chalice
10-02-2009, 08:43 PM
Fuck sake that took longer than it should have.

Anyway, objective met.

Result.

Overdue result. But a result nonetheless.

Isn't everything, though?

That was me being existential, btw. :happy:

JPaul
10-02-2009, 08:50 PM
A result is a result.

How long it took is a matter of efficiency rather than efficacy.

Now that's quality pish.

JPaul
10-02-2009, 08:54 PM
Fucking hell, that was a serious quality pish. I think I may have flushed my bladder out.

chalice
10-02-2009, 08:59 PM
Bladder than a kick in the balls.

Blackbladder.

Jacob's Bladder.

Now that's quality pish, mate. :smilie4:

JPaul
10-02-2009, 09:10 PM
Jacob's ladder was a quality fillum. I was all like, wtf.

j2k4
10-02-2009, 09:14 PM

...there's a wee payout on the way...

Are you talking about the couch again, or.

Btw-

I was just declared persona non-gracious - for no good reason - by a woman who threatens to become an in-law.

I am in fact and deed (and by unstinting habit) a gracious fellow; I am also, however, entertaining an array of responses, all of them calculated to utterly destroy her.

Shall I take pains to do this with my customary grace, or drop all pretense and let the blood flow without regard for any familial protocols, however imminent or pending?

I only ask because I trust you all for good help.

chalice
10-02-2009, 09:15 PM
@JP

I'm still having trouble with it, tbh.

I'm in a perpetual state of what the fucking fuck with that phlegm.

A bit like Donnie Darko in that respect.

chalice
10-02-2009, 09:18 PM

I am in fact and deed (and by unstinting habit) a gracious fellow;

Yeah, right, Kev.

And I'm the fucking Pope Of Rome, ffs.

j2k4
10-02-2009, 09:19 PM
I think I'll just go for a wee...

Do it now, then, before the new couch.

j2k4
10-02-2009, 09:25 PM

Yeah, right, Kev.

And I'm the fucking Pope Of Rome, ffs.

Well, then.

I'll just choose a response at random.

I'm going to drink as well - six can play that game.

JP, what bawxing?

Give us a link...

chalice
10-02-2009, 09:32 PM

Btw-

I was just declared persona non-gracious - for no good reason - by a woman who threatens to become an in-law.

I am in fact and deed (and by unstinting habit) a gracious fellow; I am also, however, entertaining an array of responses, all of them calculated to utterly destroy her.

Shall I take pains to do this with my customary grace, or drop all pretense and let the blood flow without regard for any familial protocols, however imminent or pending?

Tell her that her prospective spouse is genetically predisposed to the bad aids.

Artistically construct fleshy legions on your brow and neck.

Punch those who're dear to you to riase the requisite wounds and propound that myth.

She'll be out that cat-flap like a diarrhoeic gerbil.

You knows it makes sense.

JPaul
10-02-2009, 09:34 PM

Btw-

Punch her to the ground, it's the only reasonable avenue open to you.

Let me know what happens then and we can discuss your next move.

Snee
10-02-2009, 10:06 PM
And there went the neighborhood.

Welp, a page ago, I get distracted in between posting, see.

chalice
10-02-2009, 10:09 PM

You made it happen. Speak of the spastic, and all that, like.

Self-fulfilling prophecy to the max.

Have you seen Flash Forward yet?

If so, what do you think?

j2k4
10-02-2009, 10:14 PM

Btw-

Tell her that her prospective spouse is genetically predisposed to the bad aids.

Punch those who're dear to you to riase the requisite wounds and propound that myth.

Btw-

So you think shedding my normal mien is advisable.

For naught, actually - she just issued a tearful retraction via telephonic device, to Ms. J, then yours truly.

I magnanimously forwent the contemplated keel-haulage in favor of a stiff (rigid, really rigid, actually) drink of Crown Royal.

I was already on the path to drunkenness, so she was quite literally saved by my physical incapacity with words.

I must say however that, had we been emailing each other, I'd have skewered her for a lark.

Ah, my step-daughter thinks 'er son is great, and will marry him two weekends hence.

Magnanimity is so much more palatable when there's a good bottle at hand.

I sure would enjoy giving out a good punch, though.

It just occurred to me that I have never in my life spilled an alcoholic drink.

Isn't that something.

JPaul
10-02-2009, 10:17 PM

Btw-

For naught, actually - she just issued a tearful retraction via telephonic device, to Ms. J, then yours truly.

I magnanimously forwent the contemplated keel-haulage in favor of a stiff (rigid, really rigid, actually) drink of Crown Royal.

I was already on the path to drunkenness, so she was quite literally saved by my physical incapacity with words.

I must say however that, had we been emailing each other, I'd have skewered her for a lark.

Ah, my step-daughter thinks 'er son is great, and will marry him two weekends hence.

Isn't that something.

I'm taking that as a "No, but I thought about it."

Snee
10-02-2009, 10:18 PM

You made it happen. Speak of the spastic, and all that, like.

Self-fulfilling prophecy to the max.

Just having seen the first episode, I like the novel better, thus far (if only I could remember where I put it). The flash forward spans something like 22 years, and there's no nonsense about terrorists.

Having said that, it's good enough to watch.

Something Else
10-02-2009, 10:20 PM

I've watched the first two episodes.

A bit wishy-washy would be my description. The first episode was fairly exciting, mostly just explosions tho' :emo:

They'd almost lost me when the shadowy fella in the baseball stadium showed up. That was vaguely intriguing.

The second episode, which I watched last night, was instantly forgettable.

JPaul
10-02-2009, 10:49 PM
More pseudo-intellectual clap trap is my guess.

Having said that I haven't actually seen it so that's probably a bit harsh.

I stand by my assessment.

chalice
10-02-2009, 11:04 PM
I had I massive post there all ready to post about that Fast Forward show ready to go.

It was even more tedious than Kev's post above.

But I fucked it up and lost it cos I'm currently pished to the max.

Well, fuck that then. :dabs:

chalice
10-02-2009, 11:07 PM
Probably for the best, like.

j2k4
10-02-2009, 11:15 PM

Btw-

Isn't that something.

I'm taking that as a "No, but I thought about it."

Yup.

For about an hour-and-a-half, then I found this thread.

I had I massive post there all ready to post about that Fast Forward show ready to go.

It was even more tedious than Kev's post above.

But I fucked it up and lost it cos I'm currently pished to the max.

Well, fuck that then. :dabs:

Good one, then...just remember - you owe me.

Anyway, JP-

the bawxing?

BrianH
10-03-2009, 12:53 AM
lol at the kids who drink and then go chat on irc

pone44
10-03-2009, 01:36 AM
I know. So which room will you be in tonight?

lol at the kids who drink and then go chat on irc

BrianH
10-03-2009, 02:00 AM
not in any irc chat room so dont worry about it

IdolEyes787
10-03-2009, 02:21 AM

I've watched the first two episodes.

A bit wishy-washy would be my description. The first episode was fairly exciting, mostly just explosions tho' :emo:

They'd almost lost me when the shadowy fella in the baseball stadium showed up. That was vaguely intriguing.

The second episode, which I watched last night, was instantly forgettable.

My feeling exactly except I only made it through half the second episode before I got bored and wandered off.

brotherdoobie
10-03-2009, 04:17 AM
I'm getting drunk alone, apparently. FFS...

-doobs :dabs:

kallieb
10-03-2009, 04:39 AM
hmm...

Order a pizza and then invite the driver in to share it with you, and drink some brewskies together. That should fix it :)

brotherdoobie
10-03-2009, 04:45 AM
One cheese pizza, one supreme pizza, and a 12 pack of Moosehead. Some gravy fries, perhaps? Fried pickles...

:happy:

-doobs

kallieb
10-03-2009, 04:50 AM
nah.. poutine, chicken wings, and some kick ass agave tequila. ;) that ought to make a night to remember, and a sore head in the morning :)

brotherdoobie
10-03-2009, 04:59 AM
Damn...you had to mention chicken wings. Me tummy is growling now.

-bd

brotherdoobie
10-03-2009, 05:00 AM
:(

-doobs

brotherdoobie
10-03-2009, 05:20 AM
I'm daydreaming (except it's night, like) about chicken wings, and cigarettes. I haven't had a smoke in 7 months. I had chicken wings last week.

I'm realizing what a double hard bastard I can be, however. Tough, tough as nails in fact.

-doobs :01:

kallieb
10-03-2009, 05:21 AM
It's Friday night, go get some late night take out
yummy yummy.. spicy hot wings that make your mouth burn, wash it back with that smooth tequila.
gotta have it :)

brotherdoobie
10-03-2009, 05:25 AM
My wife has the money; she's working, atm. I'll have to wait until tomorrow.

-bd

kallieb
10-03-2009, 05:36 AM
Got a balaclava?? Go mug a taxi driver for 20$

brotherdoobie
10-03-2009, 06:11 AM
All fine suggestions; however, I'm going to settle for a chicken breast and some hot sauce.

I live in a wee town. Our taxi service is in operation on the following days: New Years Eve, Saint Patrick's Day, and Oktoberfest.

True story, Kallie.

-doobs

kallieb
10-03-2009, 06:14 AM
Sucks to live in Nostrils, Iowa ;)

Marinate the chicken boob in some yogurt for a while, it'll make it super juicy and extra tender.

brotherdoobie
10-03-2009, 06:21 AM
I'm out of yogurt. I'm going to soak the chicken in a brine for a bit. Yum. I found stuffed green olives and hot pepper cheese.

-doobs

brotherdoobie
10-03-2009, 06:22 AM
Win to the maximum - max, and stuff.

-doobs

brotherdoobie
10-03-2009, 06:50 AM
The city is a meat locker - under the stars and the snow. Lit by dull stars and cigarettes.

-bd

kallieb
10-03-2009, 06:56 AM
Sounds like gourmet is about to take off :)

brotherdoobie
10-03-2009, 07:04 AM
I'm about to get busy with a spatula. Word.

-bd

JPaul
10-03-2009, 02:13 PM
hmm...

Order a pizza and then invite the driver in to share it with you, and drink some brewskies together. That should fix it :)

That's so gay only a burd wood have suggested it.

kallieb
10-03-2009, 03:19 PM
^^ When someone is half-loaded and lonely for company, sometimes gay is the only way to go ;)

weenden
10-03-2009, 04:21 PM
uggh im lonely but im not going geh no friggen way and as for pee on the sofa spray it with febrezze and put on the steps to get air

Skweeky
10-03-2009, 04:29 PM
uggh im lonely but im not going geh no friggen way and as for pee on the sofa spray it with febrezze and put on the steps to get air

Spastic.

brotherdoobie
10-03-2009, 05:37 PM
hmm...

That's so gay only a burd wood have suggested it.

I was far too wopped last night. I read that as Kallie asking me over for pizza and a drink.

I need help, obviously.

-doobs :ermm:

Something Else
10-03-2009, 05:37 PM

Spastic.

That's a bit harsh skweeky. It's only wee een den trying to help.

backfromworksup. :smilie4:

brotherdoobie
10-03-2009, 05:43 PM
Sup, Ben? My work has gone to a 10 hour shift. We work 4 days a week and have 3 off. It's win.

-brotherdoobie :happy:

Something Else
10-03-2009, 05:44 PM
All gewd bd. All gewd. I quit my other jawb so i'm only working the weekends at present. :happy:

I'm going for a new jawb as a IT Technician for a Primary School.

chalice
10-03-2009, 05:45 PM
My eyes are like fucking piss-holes in the snow after last night. True story.

Only one thing for it, I'm afraid. I'm a gonna have to do it all over again.

Woo hoo!!

brotherdoobie
10-03-2009, 05:55 PM
All gewd bd. All gewd. I quit my other jawb so i'm only working the weekends at present. :happy:

Welcome to the tribe, son. Your brain will soon reek of burnt wires, and 1s and 0s. Welcome to the macro.

Good luck, btw.

Peace, brotherdoobie :happy:

brotherdoobie
10-03-2009, 05:58 PM

Woo hoo!!

Procrastinator. :snooty:

-doobs

chalice
10-03-2009, 06:04 PM

Woo hoo!!

Procrastinator. :snooty:

-doobs

I'll respond to that tomorrow.

In other news, I'm currently stealing Spider Baby cos you told me to.

ETA 1d14h. :(

brotherdoobie
10-03-2009, 06:15 PM
Good man. It's creepy as fuck.

-doobs :fear:

Skweeky
10-03-2009, 06:29 PM
Spastic.

That's a bit harsh skweeky. It's only wee een den trying to help.

backfromworksup. :smilie4:

Wee een den should start by reading the thread then.

Something Else
10-03-2009, 09:33 PM
Seems like a reasonable request.

Snee
10-03-2009, 11:24 PM
JP, the new Stargate is out.

Barbarossa
10-05-2009, 08:58 AM
I'm so fucking far behind on stargate. I might need to start stealing :sly:

Biggles
10-05-2009, 08:37 PM

This new Stargate of which you speak - I think I saw a trailer and it seemed quite different. What's happening?

http://www.jedisparadise.co.uk/childrenstv/Deputy%20Dawg/Deputy%20Dawg2.jpg

brotherdoobie
10-06-2009, 06:51 AM
Mostly sprinters, eh? I'm a long distance man, man.

-doobs :cheers:

brotherdoobie
10-08-2009, 01:17 AM
My liver is made out of the stuff Wolverine's claws are made from...or something else.

-doobs :idunno:

JPaul
10-09-2009, 02:45 PM

You're doing what where now.

You, in a primary school IT technicianing. It's so mad it just might work.

JPaul
10-09-2009, 02:47 PM

Watched the first two episodes. It has potential to the max.

The Robert Carmyle character is a mystery wrapped up in an enigma.

Something Else
10-09-2009, 04:03 PM

You're doing what where now.

You, in a primary school IT technicianing. It's so mad it just might work.

Agreed. It suits me sir. Suits me to the max. :happy:

Biggles
10-09-2009, 07:46 PM

Watched the first two episodes. It has potential to the max.

The Robert Carmyle character is a mystery wrapped up in an enigma.

I watched that too and enjoyed it but I really wish the Stargate writers would think a little harder. If it was an unmanned ship why would the CO2 scrubbers be fuxorised? They wouldn't have been used.

Call me picky.

chalice
10-09-2009, 08:10 PM
I'm getting drunk. I'm also getting/have got wopped.

So input on my part will be categorised strictly to that of an abstract nature.

What is all.

Alien5
10-09-2009, 08:16 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EqkIJ0odFxA

Biggles
10-09-2009, 08:17 PM
I'm getting drunk. I'm also getting/have got wopped.

So input on my part will be categorised strictly to that of an abstract nature.

What is all.

In which case the Stargate writers team beckons.

Skweeky
10-09-2009, 08:22 PM
Les, Chavis, I am not drunk, yet this autumn watch thingy on the telly seems strangely psychedelic. Is this normal?

chalice
10-09-2009, 08:33 PM
Les, Chavis, I am not drunk, yet this autumn watch thingy on the telly seems strangely psychedelic. Is this normal?

Nope. But that's noting to worry about per se.

Chances indicate that you've got the second coming of Jesus Christ Almighty gestating within your unworthy womb.

Hold tight, things'll work out. Gem will understand in about 2000 years.

While you're at it, ask the sprog if he can miraculously cure Albo from being a sad, bitter little clueless teenage spunk-bucket, like.

There's a good Madonna.

Biggles
10-09-2009, 08:36 PM

Nope. But that's noting to worry about per se.

Chances indicate that you've got the second coming of Jesus Christ Almighty gestating within your unworthy womb.

Hold tight, things'll work out. Gem will understand in about 2000 years.

While you're at it, ask the sprog if he can miraculously cure Albo from being a sad, bitter little clueless teenage spunk-bucket, like.

There's a good Madonna.

That's man work - bit much asking a wee foetus do that.

Skweeky
10-09-2009, 08:47 PM
I don't think even the Son of God would be up to that task.

We should really keep quiet about him, lest God decides a second flood is a necessity after all.

I'd obviously be fine, expecting His Son and all that, but it's you lot I'm worried about.

I promise this though; if I have to build another Arc, I'm not to taking any midges or mozzies.

brotherdoobie
10-09-2009, 10:42 PM
I don't think even the Son of God would be up to that task.

We should really keep quiet about him, lest God decides a second flood is a necessity after all.

I'd obviously be fine, expecting His Son and all that, but it's you lot I'm worried about.

I promise this though; if I have to build another Arc, I'm not to taking any midges or mozzies.

Poor, Mouldy.

-doobs :(

Something Else
10-09-2009, 10:47 PM
:lol:

brotherdoobie
10-09-2009, 11:36 PM
On Topic:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v173/brotherdoobie/Snapshot_20091009.jpg

-doobs

brotherdoobie
10-09-2009, 11:38 PM
Optical illusions > *

-doobs

Something Else
10-11-2009, 06:11 PM
On Topic:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v173/brotherdoobie/Snapshot_20091009.jpg

-doobs

This picture has been intriguing me for days. Why.

brotherdoobie
10-11-2009, 11:47 PM
It's my pumpkin colored shirt and sausage fingers, prolly.

-doobs :smilie4:

Yacube7
10-12-2009, 12:02 AM
I'm just wondering, what do you drink? Do you prefer Ripple over Moonshine mixed with some chronic?

Or are you a Straight Beer drinker?

JPaul
10-12-2009, 08:07 PM
I'm just wondering, what do you drink? Do you prefer Ripple over Moonshine mixed with some chronic?

Or are you a Straight Beer drinker?

What the fuck is straight beer. Is there even such a things as ghey beer.

Turns out there is. Who would have thunk it.

http://4.bp.blogspot.com/_QBN0qst0p7o/SOOAgBv-UII/AAAAAAAABT4/BmbBTR1mtnM/s400/Queer_Beer_First_European_Gay_Beer.jpg

Spider_dude
10-13-2009, 06:22 PM
thats what mulder drinks

Skweeky
10-13-2009, 06:24 PM
Mouldy drinks appletini. Beer is too manly for him.

Biggles
10-13-2009, 10:20 PM
Mouldy drinks appletini. Beer is too manly for him.

See you have your baby thing sig up again - hows the morning puke doing?

brotherdoobie
10-13-2009, 11:04 PM

What baby sig? The morning puke is as usual.
Thanks for asking, Les.

-doobs

Biggles
10-13-2009, 11:09 PM

What baby sig? The morning puke is as usual.
Thanks for asking, Les.

-doobs

Can't have too much morning puke - lets us know another sodding day is about to begin.

brotherdoobie
10-13-2009, 11:18 PM
No, I'm abstaining from abstention. So, yes.
You?

-doobs

Biggles
10-13-2009, 11:25 PM
No, I'm abstaining from abstention. So, yes.
You?

-doobsDoing my bit for Queen and country

brotherdoobie
10-14-2009, 12:10 AM
Good man, Les.

How is the art of ye sprog coming along? She has talent, mate.

-doobs

Biggles
10-14-2009, 06:32 PM
Good man, Les.

-doobs

She continues to surprise. Along with her arts she took Philosophy and Sociology Highers. I thought things boded ill when she told me Descatres was a cunt but she aced the lot. She is now studying Arts full time at college and loving it. Doing all the usual stuff, life drawing, parties, pulling faces when she is asked to think of her "story" when putting a still life together, more parties.

I will get her to scan stuffs and post if I can find a pointy stick.

Skweeky
10-14-2009, 07:17 PM
Evenin' good sir.

The morning puke is still as severe as ever. Still on meds, have had to go into hospital a few times to get a drip. Tried going back to work on Monday but was sent home again due to puking too often.

Am managing ok at home. I am sleeping a lot and I've lost a ton of weight because I can't eat properly (also, for some strange reason, tap water makes me sick so I am stuck with drinking cola, it's the only thing that makes me feel a bit better).

cockhans
10-14-2009, 07:18 PM
Check out my avatar :)

ovisan
10-14-2009, 07:23 PM
what really worries me is your nickname...
Welcome to the lounge cockhan(d)s :)
(http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/cockhans-240245)

brotherdoobie
10-14-2009, 07:31 PM
Good man, Les.

-doobs

She continues to surprise. Along with her arts she took Philosophy and Sociology Highers. I thought things boded ill when she told me Descatres was a cunt but she aced the lot. She is now studying Arts full time at college and loving it. Doing all the usual stuff, life drawing, parties, pulling faces when she is asked to think of her "story" when putting a still life together, more parties.

I will get her to scan stuffs and post if I can find a pointy stick.

She's always been an independent, eh. That's part of her cool.

Look for that pointy stick, Les. Scan and upload. Go on...go on.

-doobs

Biggles
10-14-2009, 07:41 PM
Evenin' good sir.

The morning puke is still as severe as ever. Still on meds, have had to go into hospital a few times to get a drip. Tried going back to work on Monday but was sent home again due to puking too often.

Am managing ok at home. I am sleeping a lot and I've lost a ton of weight because I can't eat properly (also, for some strange reason, tap water makes me sick so I am stuck with drinking cola, it's the only thing that makes me feel a bit better).

Puking over the boss is a sure fired way of getting sent home. I'd send anyone home who even looked like puking on me. Hope you feel better soon.

brotherdoobie
10-14-2009, 07:59 PM
Poor, Skweeks. She's puked more than me in the last two years. I feel for you, girl.
Word.

-doobs

Skweeky
10-14-2009, 10:17 PM
I have doobs, last week I'd been puking so much I actually damaged my gullet :cry:

brotherdoobie
10-14-2009, 11:55 PM
I have doobs, last week I'd been puking so much I actually damaged my gullet :cry:

Funky was in your predicament years ago. It's canny.

I have doobs, last week I'd been puking so much I actually damaged my mullet :cry:

-doobs :O

Skweeky
10-15-2009, 09:05 AM
:lol: I miss Funky. I wonder where he is.