PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] TorrentLeech invite

Rendi_r
10-02-2009, 07:26 PM
Can someone Send me invite to TorrentLeech.org ??

[email protected]

I had an account there with 400 Ratio
I got kicked out because of inactivity

I had problems with My Isp so I could not go up properly so I was not active in some time .. : (

I had excellent Ratio
U can see pic In my Signature

Cabalo
10-02-2009, 07:44 PM
go to their IRC, donate and you will get your account back.
it's their procedure. well... not only theirs. :whistling
the other tracker in your sig seems to be doing the same, as latest reports show.

Rendi_r
10-02-2009, 08:03 PM
They did not Answer me on IRC
I sent them a mail, And did not return ... Nothing

:(

Cabalo
10-02-2009, 08:15 PM
wait longer on IRC

pone44
10-02-2009, 08:28 PM
Op, listen to cabalo and do not throw your email up for all to see.

Yoann64
10-02-2009, 08:32 PM
I read somewhere :
If you were banned due to inactivity (60 days), your account got deleted by the system and there is no way to recover it.

pone44
10-02-2009, 08:35 PM
Ok. I am going off topic as usual but say this members account was lost to inactivity. If someone re-invites the OP, would they face penalties for inviting a previously inactive member? Curious.

I read somewhere :
If you were banned due to inactivity (your account got deleted by the system) there is no way to recover it.

Enlightened
10-02-2009, 11:58 PM
I read somewhere :
If you were banned due to inactivity (60 days), your account got deleted by the system and there is no way to recover it.

True, he needs to be Re-invited....is a really shame to loose TL, one of the "best",and my first private Tracker..., I think there is a Rep here on FST,,think his nick is somethin' like "King...."

Rendi_r
10-03-2009, 10:22 AM
I read somewhere :

True, he needs to be Re-invited....is a really shame to loose TL, one of the "best",and my first private Tracker..., I think there is a Rep here on FST,,think his nick is somethin' like "King...."

i search Members with king in the user name :(
i cant find him

*** anyone ?..
Can someone Send me invite to TorrentLeech.org ??

Capsino
10-03-2009, 11:31 AM
Ok. I am going off topic as usual but say this members account was lost to inactivity. If someone re-invites the OP, would they face penalties for inviting a previously inactive member? Curious.

If your account was deleted only due to inactivity, getting reinvited is allowed. That's what staff told me.

Rendi_r
10-13-2009, 12:58 PM
Bump