PDA

View Full Version : LooKiNg FsC - The real request thread!

10-03-2009, 05:51 PM
After reading through the last laughable FsC request thread I thought I would create one of my own. This request is aimed at any member of FsC who has an invite to give, but is too scared to use it because they don't want to risk losing their account by inviting an idiot! I know how that feels I have invites for top level sites that have been sat there for months because I don't want them to go to the wrong person.

Anyway, about me:

Aged - 35
From - the UK
Sites using - Most popular HD site, both of the best music sites and level 8 / 10 for 0-day / general

Why do I want FsC? - Good question, basically I could babble on about the 'community' there and all that, to be honest I don't know what the community is like because I haven't been on the site yet lol! I am very interested in the ratio system, it sounds really fair, like you get appreciation for seeding as best you can. Ive heard great reviews of the place, respect it's exclusiveness and want to get stuck in there and hopefully improve the site.

Am I going to mess up the invite? - no way, Ive wanted in to this site for so long that I'll treasure it like gold! I'm not into cheating or anything like that, just leaving the PC on 24/7 and seeding back as much as poss

Hopefully Ive done enough ass licking for someone to take pity on my grovelling request! lol

Obviously I don't expect someone to just throw me the invite, but Id love to have a chat on Facebook or msn or whatever and prove somehow that I would be a serious site member

Please drop me a PM if you can help!

Feel free to post insults! lol :lol:

Cabalo
10-03-2009, 06:41 PM
ok, let's get this thread started:

tell us, possible inviters, in which manner are you different from the ones you don't want invite to your "top level" sites as you describe them?
would you invite a stranger for example to ftwr or uk-t ?

sez
10-03-2009, 06:55 PM
Who is more elite,the chiq in prada or the one rocking gucci?
please support your answer.

Cokeman
10-03-2009, 07:01 PM
Can you tell us which trackers you ar part of?

brightsid
10-03-2009, 07:12 PM
Which ones are the best music sites?

lisabritpop
10-03-2009, 07:16 PM
n which manner are you different from the ones you don't want invite to your "top level" sites as you describe them?
?

:yup: I'm also looking forward to the reply

Frankthetank1
10-03-2009, 07:39 PM
you do know if you screw up then the person that invited you gets the boot

IdolEyes787
10-03-2009, 07:54 PM
ok, let's get this thread started:

tell us, possible inviters, in which manner are you different from the ones you don't want invite to your "top level" sites as you describe them?
would you invite a stranger for example to ftwr or uk-t ?

Impressive using his own statement against him .Pretty hard to state and then deny one's own principles.

@21122012 sooner or later a staffer from FSC will see this thread( maybe that was the intent all along ) and then they will perhaps clarify the picture for you.

Anyway bonus fortuna.

megabyteme
10-03-2009, 08:07 PM
The last requester at least used colorful letters and a snowman.

I don't see any colorful letters (kinda miss those) and really liked the snowman. You got no snowman...:snooty:

Anyway, just screwing around. It is worthwhile to have your "ducks in a row" and be known elsewhere (for good things) before expressing interest in FSC.

As IdolEyes mentioned, staff will stop by for a look...

KushBlow
10-03-2009, 08:26 PM
If I was a potential inviter I would not invite you for the sole reason being that your avatar fucking frightens me. But, good luck.

Oh also I understand that the community reason is overused but it's overused because it's genuine, if that makes sense. It's actually a viable reason because FSC's community is reputably good and people take advantage of this. Sure, the ratio system is good but so are others and no ratio would essentially be even better, right?

megabyteme
10-03-2009, 08:38 PM
Being able to show that you are active and fun/intelligent will go further than telling someone you want to be, but are waiting for the right group. Have fun with those around you, where ever you are.

If someone really enjoys doing something, it is very easy to see.

This is just general advice, not really directly about this thread, but people (for various reasons) read these requests.

cinephilia
10-03-2009, 09:38 PM
Oh also I understand that the community reason is overused but it's overused because it's genuine, if that makes sense. It's actually a viable reason because FSC's community is reputably good and people take advantage of this. Sure, the ratio system is good but so are others and no ratio would essentially be even better, right?
finally, you made a good post!
keep up the good job!

LubTheStaringCat
10-03-2009, 10:59 PM
Following what “KushBlow” said: If I was a potential Inviter I wouldn't invite you... Reason, your reference to level and quote:

Sites using - Most popular HD site, both of the best music sites and level 8 / 10 for 0-day / general

If I was an Owner, Staff or a Mod of a tracker with reference to level, It's something I frown upon.
It makes It look that certain sites are less Important than others.
If I had put the time and effort Into building a great site, which there Is many.
I wouldn't consider my site any less Important than say... FSC and others torrent sites like It.

Lets face It tracker staff at any torrent site, would consider the word level a filthy word.

This Is just my 10cents worth, but I wish you good luck.

Disme
10-03-2009, 11:26 PM
Nothing good ever came from an FSC-request!

IdolEyes787
10-03-2009, 11:29 PM
What about megabyteme ?

megabyteme
10-03-2009, 11:30 PM

Not for the requester...:shifty:

Enlightened
10-04-2009, 12:10 AM

So,true, after all, F*C, like to be under the "radar", this just puts them right on the map, as to say.
Most important of all, He need to find someone to vouch for him, and also,really establish himself, in other Sites,besides Torrent Forum Sites.
Well, not sure F*C staff will hold another "Amnesty Members Recruitment "
F*C gives a name to what Community really means, U have to be in it to understand, I know, I have been in it for years.:cool:

Good luck Bro...:)

ca_aok
10-04-2009, 12:58 AM
If you already have the other "high level" 0-days why do you need another? And before you say community, if you were active in the communities on those sites you'd know several members in high standing on this tracker that would be able to help you much more than a random request thread here ever will. You also talk about ratio reasons, however the "level 8 and 10" 0-day sites are ratioless, so I don't see why you need a "unique seeding system".

You imply that all you care about is level seeking in your request, which implies you won't get invited. Perhaps their staff will see things differently when they notice this thread, but I wouldn't count on it.

Rart
10-04-2009, 01:02 AM

So,true, after all, F*C, like to be under the "radar", this just puts them right on the map, as to say.
Most important of all, He need to find someone to vouch for him, and also,really establish himself, in other Sites,besides Torrent Forum Sites.
F*C gives a name to what Community really means, U have to be in it to understand, I know, I have been in it for years.:cool:

Seriously? Do you really need to eliminate one initial in a abbreviation that has already been mentioned multiple times in this thread? To me that signifies level and and rarity seeking more than anything else. Oh and bragging that you're in FSC "for years" and the bold font really makes you cool :rolleyes:

And to the OP, if you're really trying not to create a "laughable" request, I would perhaps try to post a request that doesn't blatantly state that you have high level trackers, and perhaps from a more active account that actually posts in forums other the invite section. Oh the account probably shouldn't have a trader rep either.

Best of luck, really.

Enlightened
10-04-2009, 01:19 AM

Seriously? Do you really need to eliminate one initial in a abbreviation that has already been mentioned multiple times in this thread? To me that signifies level and and rarity seeking more than anything else. Oh and bragging that you're in FSC "for years" and the bold font really makes you

That is your 2 cents, I am just speaking from Xperience, and having "vouch" for some ppl, just to let him know what it would take to get in, and if I Braging about being in F*C, and what is it to U?:angry:
The "*" is to show my RESPECT about their Low profile, which probably U know SH*T about, I guess,try putting what F*C stands FOR and see what your chances of getting it, BETTER still ADVERTISE Them.....LOL

cinephilia
10-04-2009, 02:29 AM
Feel free to post insults! lol :lol:
idiot.

IdolEyes787
10-04-2009, 02:42 AM
Rart and Enlightened seem to be doing a good job of posting insults albeit to each other.:dry:

Rart
10-04-2009, 04:04 AM
Mmm indeed. But I insulted the OP too. No worries.

KushBlow
10-04-2009, 04:22 AM
Seriously? Do you really need to eliminate one initial in a abbreviation that has already been mentioned multiple times in this thread? To me that signifies level and and rarity seeking more than anything else. Oh and bragging that you're in FSC "for years" and the bold font really makes you

That is your 2 cents, I am just speaking from Xperience, and having "vouch" for some ppl, just to let him know what it would take to get in, and if I Braging about being in F*C, and what is it to U?:angry:
The "*" is to show my RESPECT about their Low profile, which probably U know SH*T about, I guess,try putting what F*C stands FOR and see what your chances of getting it, BETTER still ADVERTISE Them.....LOL

He's TURNING SWEPSYCHO!!!

killercam101
10-04-2009, 04:50 AM
Who is more elite,the chiq in prada or the one rocking gucci?
please support your answer.

prada n00b :unsure:

I saw 21122012 's history and if someone were to rub him the wrong way on FSC or the tracker didn't meet his expectations I'm not sure what he'd do with his account.

PlayeR
10-04-2009, 07:08 AM
what did u find from history???
i just lol at kushlow reasson for not inviting him because of the avatar

Benjamin
10-04-2009, 07:30 AM
If I was a potential Inviter I wouldn't invite you... Reason, your reference to level

This.

Cabalo
10-04-2009, 08:53 AM
nothing new in this thread so far.
I couldn't imagine this thread to become a H n' R from such a community person as the OP is.

10-04-2009, 10:00 PM
Thanks guys for all your comments, to be honest I'm not gonna argue with them. at the end of the day I just want an invite to the site, I know its a long shot but I just had to try.

Oh, about mentioning the high level sites, the reason really is to prove that I can be trusted enough with a 'precious' site, not to mention them for levels sake. The level basically means nothing, apart from the the fact it's hard to get in, which keeps most of the riff raff out, and you end up with a small group of people who respect each other which is good

Oh the trader rep on my profile - god knows why that guy left it as I gave him an invite not a trade - I wouldn't blame people for not believing that though, it does sound like bollox I admit.

:-)

megabyteme
10-04-2009, 10:33 PM
What are your interests? What could you bring to the community? Are you really good at anything? Is there something you would gain by joining some of the clubs there?

265 posts here since 2007 does not indicate that you have focused a lot of attention to the forums here. Are there any forums that you have involved yourself in on a regular basis? If so, what kinds of discussions do you enjoy there?

Chief_Garbonzo
10-05-2009, 06:02 AM
If I was a potential inviter I would not invite you for the sole reason being that your avatar fucking frightens me. But, good luck.

LOL. so true. :blink:

10-05-2009, 08:02 AM
What are your interests? What could you bring to the community? Are you really good at anything? Is there something you would gain by joining some of the clubs there?

265 posts here since 2007 does not indicate that you have focused a lot of attention to the forums here. Are there any forums that you have involved yourself in on a regular basis? If so, what kinds of discussions do you enjoy there?

good questions, Ok honest answers:

What are your interests? - Torrents, film, Dance music, drugs/ research chemicals, booze, festivals, raves, free parties, Creating music on PC, playing live music, mountain biking, running, snowboarding, Cooking, DIY, art. Selling on eBay, But most importantly spending time with my family (wife and young daughter)

What could you bring to the community? - probably not that much in the way of forum posts /IRC chat if I'm honest, for me a site is about getting content, not improving my E-status. I do post in the forums if the topic is interesting but I've got a busy life, I cant spend that much of it online anymore. I always leave comments for uploads though, I think that's really important because behind every download there is some guy who's taken the time to create the torrent and upload the files to a server/seedbox or whatever. I'm also a donator, I make cash on eBay so the odd £5/ £10 donation from Paypal doesn't hurt so bad, and at the end of the day it's cash that pays the server bills.

Are you really good at anything? - Can't answer this, I'm too modest!

Is there something you would gain by joining some of the clubs there? - What clubs? Sounds interesting tell me more!!!

265 posts here since 2007 does not indicate that you have focused a lot of attention to the forums here. Are there any forums that you have involved yourself in on a regular basis? If so, what kinds of discussions do you enjoy there? -

As mentioned before I have limited time to be online with family life taking up most of it now, I am a member of loads of forums, but I'm more of a lurker than a poster, I do post if I feel the need or if I have something important to say but I'm not too fussed about getting a massive post count, why do I need 2000+ retarded posts saying things like 'FTW' and 'FAIL' etc etc - I'm just not into that. I like serious debates If I'm honest, things like technology / religion / politics / chemistry / society /psychology / philosophy etc.

:yup:

megabyteme
10-05-2009, 08:44 AM
Thanks for taking the time to post your honest answers, numbers. :)

There's some good stuff in there. There is a review section on this site that will tell you a little bit about FSC. One of the center points is the clubs. Some of those clubs do match your interests...Serious discussion is good. Do you have any experience counting to 20k, guessing the next poster, or rating "that ass"? All valuable skills... :P

I am not certain that it would be possible to discuss "other high-level" trackers without being aware of the WATW thread, but the review of FSC is here: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2322672/postcount7511

Good luck!

cinephilia
10-05-2009, 10:36 AM
honest answers, but still no reasons to invite him at fsc nor anywhere else.

10-05-2009, 11:02 AM
honest answers, but still no reasons to invite him at fsc nor anywhere else.

Bit harsh mate, You forgot these facts - I donate, I always post positive torrent comments, I leave my pc on 24/7 seeding, I can prove myself to be worthwhile on other 'special' trackers, I contribute to serious debate, Ive been into the private torrent scene since the early days of tit, TL and Elite torrents etc, and most importantly I have a great deal of respect for every site I'm a part of ;)

cinephilia
10-05-2009, 11:36 AM
well, i didn't say you're not worthy but obviously, you're busy with life and you already have enough trackers to fit your needs so i fail to see the point in wanting to be part of FSC.

ovisan
10-05-2009, 11:45 AM
So what are you saying is taht you are trying to be part of all the high level trackers in the wtaw thread, is that true? For me it doesn't make any sense. The trackers are all the same. It doesn't worth to try to get in one. If someone likes you, youre good friends and he invites you, if you are curious you may accept, if not - decline it. A film its still a film on every tracker. Let's talk about packs, I bet all the money I have in my pocket atm that no one will ever watch a whole pack, like 50 films and its probable to find what you are looking for in trackers taht are not top of the lost in the wtaw. Communitys? hehe I ve been a member of many trackers and trust me the top level wont even compare with low level concerning community. i dont like to give names but bitsoup, demonoid and IPT have brilliant forums cause they dont have users like you who will post on 10 trackers forums in the same time and they just concentrate on that specific one.
I m not ruining yre request maty, it just that requesting here it ruins it for you. A word of advice: fuck level, it will always disappoint you.

10-05-2009, 12:03 PM
well, i didn't say you're not worthy but obviously, you're busy with life and you already have enough trackers to fit your needs so i fail to see the point in wanting to be part of FSC.

Fair point, well it's the same reason that anyone wants to be a part of a site they are not a member of, you are intrigued by it as people talk about it and say great things, so you know it must be good, but you want to experience it for yourself.

My ideal situation is this, someone reads this, thinks they will take a chance and invite me. I make sure that I play by the rules of the site, keep a good ratio, get involved etc and don't let down/endanger my inviter - after all he/she is taking a big risk. Then hopefully what follows is that FsC becomes my new 'home' - the one site that I always go to first when I need content, chill in the forums while I'm waiting for a download and basically be a part of the group.

I'm not a site 'collector' but it is important to have a handful of decent sites because as you know every site has exclusive content due to filled requests etc

fair comments?

A word of advice: fuck level, it will always disappoint you.

I get your point mate, really I do. You can't deny though that the more exclusive trackers feel safer can you?

Also, you're right about Demonoid etc having great user support, Ive found rare operating systems etc on there with really vital instructions about installation that you just wouldn't get anywhere else....

.... at the same time I know people that have been sent 'cease and desist' letters from being on torrents from Demonoid and TL etc. After all, the sites that are easier to get into are also easier for the MPAA etc - I know this a whole other debate and at the end of the day the RIAA might already be members of U*-* & FsC etc, it's just less likely, and that makes me feel safer.

IdolEyes787
10-05-2009, 12:39 PM
mountain biking, running

Damn it let the man in .:angry:

drugs/ research chemicals, booze, raves

Wait changed my mind.:blushing:

10-05-2009, 12:49 PM

drugs/ research chemicals, booze, raves

LOL :D Surprising comment from a Canadian! :D

sez
10-05-2009, 01:41 PM
This thread has kinda been subjected to an evolutionary scenario i see.
Your request remains forlorn though.Its so odious that the only salient variance with bouli's is your mastery of english(lets be honest here).

I don't know what happened between the time you put it up and now coz what you are posting is what shoulda been in the original post.Imma let my mind wander a bit and say during this time,you've either been tutored or someone else is posting on your behalf(or you have split personality).

Otherwise keep keeping up coz you are saying all the right things as of now though given the OP,i'd say its all bullshit.

PS: and your avatar is honestly a turn off.

IdolEyes787
10-05-2009, 01:48 PM

I'm not from B.C.:rolleyes:

10-05-2009, 03:13 PM
This thread has kinda been subjected to an evolutionary scenario i see.
Your request remains forlorn though.Its so odious that the only salient variance with bouli's is your mastery of english(lets be honest here).

I don't know what happened between the time you put it up and now coz what you are posting is what shoulda been in the original post.Imma let my mind wander a bit and say during this time,you've either been tutored or someone else is posting on your behalf(or you have split personality).

Otherwise keep keeping up coz you are saying all the right things as of now though given the OP,i'd say its all bullshit.

PS: and your avatar is honestly a turn off.

Lol. @ split personality

The only salient variance with bouli's post's is my mastery of English - hmm, yeah that and the fact I'm doing my best to convince the forum that I wouldn't waste the invite, and the fact I'm simply not typing 'BUMP' every other day! :D

Perhaps your right about my first post though, should have given it more thought I guess given the importance of the request.

Please note, in order to help all sensitive individuals that remarked on my Avatar being too offensive /frightening I have changed it to a cute kitten - I hope this helps my request! :D

I'm not from B.C.:rolleyes:

Sounds like you need to move there - beautiful national parks and shit loads of weed, what more do you need? ;)

(I'm joking by the way, I know a lot of people have no time for drugs and I respect their reasons for that - whatever they are)

brightsid
10-05-2009, 04:03 PM
Although I think that the main reason you are requesting is curiosity and you don't really "need" another 0day tracker, your answers were honest

Sites using - Most popular HD site, both of the best music sitesBest music sites? Are you referring what-waffles or something else?
I'm not a member there so it's just curiosity

10-05-2009, 04:27 PM
Sites using - Most popular HD site, both of the best music sitesBest music sites? Are you referring what-waffles or something else?
I'm not a member there so it's just curiosity

Yeah those two sites, was just trying to avoid using site names really, no sense in advertising trackers you want to stay open.

By the way, I think this thread is nearly finished. I've said what I needed to say. If I've said enough to convince someone I'll look after the account then that's great, if not then at least I tried!

:)

Yoann64
10-05-2009, 07:04 PM
Oh the trader rep on my profile - god knows why that guy left it as I gave him an invite not a trade - I wouldn't blame people for not believing that though, it does sound like bollox I admit.:-)

and most importantly I have a great deal of respect for every site I'm a part of ;)
There are some sentences that bother me here.
You seem to take care of trackers and their safety, but then how can you accept an invitation from an active trader ? See this BT Rep (http://photomaniak.com/upload/out.php/i815995_Capture6.png)
Do you understand that it can be misinterpreted ? But maybe i'm only someone who sees the bad everywhere !! :cry:

10-05-2009, 08:05 PM
and most importantly I have a great deal of respect for every site I'm a part of ;)
how can you accept an invitation from an active trader ?

Not sure I completely understand your logic mate, I mean an invite to a site is an invite to a site, it makes no difference if it comes from a trader, a liar or a mass murderer. At the end of the day it's what you do when you're in the site that counts - IE: following the rules and not inviting idiots.

If an active trader offered to give you an invite to **-* I guess you would turn it down yes?

Yoann64
10-05-2009, 08:47 PM
it makes no difference if it comes from a trader, a liar or a mass murderer. At the end of the day it's what you do when you're in the site that counts
To you, perhaps, for my part, it makes many difference, and join a tracker as **-*, why not, but not at any price!
Just a matter of principle, but this is only my opinion and everyone is free to follow his way.
La fin justifie-t-elle les moyens ? ( Does the end justify the means? , not sure of the translation).

10-05-2009, 09:04 PM
it makes no difference if it comes from a trader, a liar or a mass murderer. At the end of the day it's what you do when you're in the site that counts
To you, perhaps, for my part, it makes many difference, and join a tracker as **-*, why not, but not at any price!
Just a matter of principle, but this is only my opinion and everyone is free to follow his way.
La fin justifie-t-elle les moyens ? ( Does the end justify the means? , not sure of the translation).

Yeah fair points. I do have principles, but I'll state here and now that if a trader on this site wants to offer me an invite to FsC I'll say yes please and leave him positive rep for his troubles, as I intend to make good use of the invite, and both me and the site will benefit - nobody is hurt.

megabyteme
10-05-2009, 09:19 PM
Some mixed messages, for sure, numbers.

I thank you for answering my questions. I have to say that you did have some good answers along the way. Some not so good, but I do not think that you wasted anyone's time- including your own. Spend some more active time here and get to know the taboos and norms of the community. Same rules will apply on "the inside".

Perhaps you will have other chances down the road (with some of your answers, I doubt you will get accepted this time). However, I do not believe that you are one of the "hopeless dreamers" who comes along with requests like this.

Again, my best advice for you (and anyone else) wanting to join a community based site, is to simply enjoy yourself and those around you where ever that may be. If you like to run and drive a shrimp boat, talk to people at bus stops. :P If you like movies, use the lounge on this site. Actually, you can have many of the same kinds of discussions that you would on any of the private trackers, right here. You may even find yourself making friends with people on those sites. *wink* :)

pone44
10-05-2009, 09:38 PM
If someone does not know you, how do they know you will not use the site to get invites for other people,things like that if currently trading other invites at this time? If you stopped trading then maybe someone would vouch for you or give you a chance. Not trying to be harsh. Is how I see it.

10-05-2009, 10:03 PM
Some mixed messages, for sure, numbers.

I thank you for answering my questions. I have to say that you did have some good answers along the way. Some not so good, but I do not think that you wasted anyone's time- including your own. Spend some more active time here and get to know the taboos and norms of the community. Same rules will apply on "the inside".

Perhaps you will have other chances down the road (with some of your answers, I doubt you will get accepted this time). However, I do not believe that you are one of the "hopeless dreamers" who comes along with requests like this.

Again, my best advice for you (and anyone else) wanting to join a community based site, is to simply enjoy yourself and those around you where ever that may be. If you like to run and drive a shrimp boat, talk to people at bus stops. :P If you like movies, use the lounge on this site. Actually, you can have many of the same kinds of discussions that you would on any of the private trackers, right here. You may even find yourself making friends with people on those sites. *wink* :)

Yeah that sounds like good advice, and a good statement to finish on.

Basically the people with FsC invites are scared to give em away to a stranger (and rightly so) and the people without FsC invites just come onto the thread to throw insults, pick holes, find faults and generally say don't bother.

So, it's been fun posting this request, thankyou all for bothering to read my reasons and your replies. I've learnt the hard way that requesting an invite on FST to such a great site as FsC isn't going to get a positive result, but you live and learn.

goodbye, and thanks for all the fish!

:w00t:

IdolEyes787
10-05-2009, 10:21 PM
Goodbye Forrest.