PDA

View Full Version : (REQ):A certain file on Bitme

harshytkage
10-04-2009, 02:16 AM
Hi guys!
i posted a thread in the BT section about a certain file i couldn't find. It so happens that it resides solely on Bitme and nowhere else(as far as i've checked which include Public Trackers, RS, MU).Now i'm not on Bitme and honestly wouldn't survive there.
Just for the info they are any of the products found on this page(Except Singing Success, which i already have)-
http://tinyurl.com/mtjxpx
Namely(Priority wise)
1.Jesse’s Top 7 Secrets of the Super-High Mix Voice
2.Brett Manning’s Top 7 Vocal Exercises
3.The Pro Singer’s Warm-up
4.Dave Brooks’ Top 7 Commercial Singing Secrets

As i mentioned the priority decreases as we go down so the "Jesse top 7" is absolutely critical for me:cry:

I know it's a long shot but i wouldn't have asked if i didn't need them, seriously.I don't really like the idea of someone having to mess up their ratio because of my request and certainly not at a tracker like Bitme, so basically i'm depending on pure selfless pirate kindness here:happy:
If anyone is able to find them on somewhere else rather than bitme( maybe on some forum or usenet even, if you could upload it to somewhere that i could access it afterwards), that would be very helpful as well. Waiting eagerly for any replies.
Thanks.
Ask if you have any questions:happy:

Glitterstep
10-04-2009, 02:49 AM
I checked it on bitme.org but couldn't find it

Search results for "The Pro Singer’s Warm-up"
Nothing found!

Search results for "Jesse’s Top 7 Secrets"
Nothing found!

Search results for "Brett Manning’s Top 7 Vocal Exercises"
Nothing found!

Search results for "The Pro Singer’s Warm-up"
Nothing found!

harshytkage
10-04-2009, 08:11 AM
huh? but another guy just said he had found them on bitme
http://tinyurl.com/yb74wwp

Try changing the search keywords

harshytkage
10-05-2009, 05:52 AM
Bump

Just to be clear, i say this(after receiving multiple PM's) that i am NOT looking for a trade for a Bitme account, i just want someone to download the files and upload them somewhere i can access them. Neither is this an Invite request

alupizor
10-05-2009, 07:54 AM
i wanted something similar from a different tracker. it'll be a miracle someone helps you.

harshytkage
10-05-2009, 08:41 AM
i wanted something similar from a different tracker. it'll be a miracle someone helps you.
Let's just say i'm hoping against hope, i'm pretty sure there are good people still here, and glitterstep is one of em', i've been told the stuff is there, just hoping that someone can do me a favour

styupe
10-05-2009, 01:48 PM
I can confirm that none of them are on bitme.Sorry.

harshytkage
10-05-2009, 02:39 PM
I can confirm that none of them are on bitme.Sorry.

Really? damn, that sux, the guy who told me must've mistaken it for smfin else. Thanks for checking guys, any ideas where i may be able to find them, the chances are pretty slim though seeing that it's not on bitme

styupe
10-05-2009, 02:42 PM
I checked every place I can think of. I couldn't find the first one. Bitme's search engine is really bad, I may have missed it, but I even searched just one word of the tittle and still got no results.

harshytkage
10-05-2009, 03:03 PM
I checked every place I can think of. I couldn't find the first one. Bitme's search engine is really bad, I may have missed it, but I even searched just one word of the tittle and still got no results.

Thanks a lot for the effort anyways, it seems i'll have to go with the last resort...BUY IT:cry:(the worst words a pirate should ever hear)