PDA

View Full Version : What is the proper thing to do when you no longer wish to belong to a site anymore?

IdolEyes787
10-04-2009, 08:37 PM
I want to get rid of most of my trackers and I was wondering do the staff prefer you ask to be disabled or does it matter and I should just not log in and be deleted for inactivity?

sake
10-04-2009, 08:41 PM
I had just the same problem with some of my accounts. Everybody told me just to leave them (not to log in) for about 30-45 days. It depends on the tracker - you know that. So, this is my advice :)

Duckater
10-04-2009, 08:42 PM
I personally go the not log in method, but I am sure some trackers will respect your ecision if you let them know and they can then delete the account :)
Depending on the site at what level in the staff structure they allow member deletion but I would prob start with admin level :)

Yoann64
10-04-2009, 08:48 PM
If you can't use delacct.php, and you ask staff to be disabled ...they often reply : Let it die !
And you can find the solution in the FAQ sometimes:

Send a pm to a staff member and tell him why you dont want your account.

Night0wl
10-04-2009, 08:57 PM
I would say let it die. Just in case 3-4 weeks go by and you regret it. If 100% sure that there is no way in hell you are ever going back somewhere, then maybe use delacct.php or ask to be deleted.

LubTheStaringCat
10-04-2009, 09:00 PM
I would just let the accounts you want to get rid of die and be deleted for inactivity.
It's the easiest way

Raban
10-04-2009, 09:07 PM
Just add /delacct.php

to the url of the tracker you wanna try to get rid of... i.e. http://tl.com/delacct.php

some of them may use the script and allow you to delete the acct

IdolEyes787
10-04-2009, 09:08 PM
I would say let it die. Just in case 3-4 weeks go by and you regret it. If 100% sure that there is no way in hell you are ever going back somewhere, then maybe use delacct.php or ask to be deleted.

I'm sure that is the wisest advice. I'm suffering from a general depression and maybe this is just another manifestation of it.
I just don't seem to have much luck fitting in anywhere.Thought maybe I would just forget it all and stick to being an anonymous member of lesser places.:dabs:

Duckater
10-04-2009, 09:12 PM

I'm sure that is the wisest advice. I'm suffering from a general depression and maybe this is just another manifestation of it.
I just don't seem to have much luck fitting in anywhere.Thought maybe I would just forget it all and stick to being an anonymous member of lesser places.:dabs:

Does this mean I can stop browsing site waiting for a pm then :lol:
Also if accounts are disabled they not usually pruned and if in the future you are in a situation you want to rejoin some of those sites you may not be able to very easy :)

megabyteme
10-04-2009, 09:16 PM
I've been going through similar thoughts lately. One I thought about dropping one due to a bad policy, but some of the others I just do not have a connection with- and it isn't because they are bad sites. Some are quite good.

Is this something like when older people who have raised their children and find their needs reduced sell everything and buy a RV?

Or have some of us just grown tired of external events? Are large numbers of us leaving accounts and not opening new ones? Is this a sign of change in the community?

Really curious about this. Is this a normal phase that individuals go through or part of a decline in the community? If so, what would a mass change in user behavior mean to the larger BT "world"?

Bad-Day
10-04-2009, 09:21 PM
i would say let it die. Just in case 3-4 weeks go by and you regret it. If 100% sure that there is no way in hell you are ever going back somewhere, then maybe use delacct.php or ask to be deleted.

i'm sure that is the wisest advice. i'm suffering from a general depression and maybe this is just another manifestation of it.
i just don't seem to have much luck fitting in anywhere.thought maybe i would just forget it all and stick to being an anonymous member of lesser places.:dabs:

100%

pro267
10-04-2009, 09:51 PM
Contact the staff and ask for the account to be disabled. Unused accounts are practically an invitation for hackers/password guessers. Since the account is not used by the original owner, the likelihood of someone noticing the account has changed hands is greatly reduced. This is especially important in sites that don't disable accounts automatically, or do so rarely.

Duckater
10-04-2009, 09:55 PM
Contact the staff and ask for the account to be disabled. Unused accounts are practically an invitation for hackers/password guessers. Since the account is not used by the original owner, the likelihood of someone noticing the account has changed hands is greatly reduced. This is especially important in sites that don't disable accounts automatically, or do so rarely.

Sorry but have disagree with part of this pro267

Ask have deleted not disabled as in future can re join with less problems if disabled account may not be pruned and can in future be accused of having dupe accounts and people asking why.

Night0wl
10-04-2009, 10:29 PM
I very much doubt idol is the type to use qwert1234 as a password.

megabyteme
10-04-2009, 10:36 PM

And what, may I ask, is wrong with that perfectly good mixture of letters and numbers? :P

I bet you cannot guess my luggage combo, too...:shifty:

Night0wl
10-04-2009, 10:37 PM
OMG I just wrote my own password by accident

megabyteme
10-04-2009, 10:44 PM
That's alright, nobody actually reads the posts here anyway. It'll be our secret. And easy to remember because we...NVM. *wink*

pro267
10-04-2009, 11:49 PM

Sorry but have disagree with part of this pro267

Ask have deleted not disabled as in future can re join with less problems if disabled account may not be pruned and can in future be accused of having dupe accounts and people asking why.
Deleted or disabled, doesn't matter imho. Some trackers don't delete accounts, just disable them so that's the only option.

Either way, if a person asks for his account to be disabled on good terms, I can't see any site telling him he has dupe accounts if he returns with a new account. Hell, many trackers would be willing to re-enable the disabled account without having any problem.

And Night0wl, you'd be surprised at the stupidity of some people on the one hand, and the ingenuity of some of the password guessers on the other hand.

Edit: I just re-read my post and realized I may have called Idol stupid.
That was obviously unintentional.

Or was it :sly:

TrollinThunder
10-04-2009, 11:59 PM
Give them away. ;)

andy316
10-05-2009, 12:06 AM

damn thats my bitmetv acc password:w00t:

IdolEyes787
10-05-2009, 12:11 AM
Edit: I just re-read my post and realized I may have called Idol stupid.
That was obviously unintentional.

Or was it :sly:

It's accurate.:idunno:

pro267
10-05-2009, 12:40 AM
Nope you certainly aren't.
If you were, you would've been offended by that little tease.

Besides, I try not to call people stupid. I much rather use the term "stupid cunt".
I'm weird like that.

DonkeyPacker
10-05-2009, 12:46 AM
I don't care to be honest although I'd probably rather you didn't tell me you didn't like my tracker and just let your account die. It'd make me feel better.

mrnobody
10-05-2009, 01:05 AM
1) check to see if they let users delete account or not deleteacct.php (?)

2) if #1 isn't available check their FAQ and see if they delete account based on inactivity.

3) if #1 and #2 are not available check FAQ to see if staff delete accounts upon request.

4)

Bad-Day
10-05-2009, 01:07 AM
I don't care to be honest although I'd probably rather you didn't tell me you didn't like my tracker and just let your account die. It'd make me feel better.

Talk about honesty :)

IdolEyes787
10-05-2009, 01:08 AM
Although that wasn't directed at me I'd like to say something about that if I may.The thing is I don't dislike the tracker part or for that matter the staff of any site I'm on.
I appreciate everything they do for me.I'm not a stickler for speed, or a slave to quality so I my particular case there really isn't anything to complain about.
Like I think I said for whatever reason I just don't feel I fit in very well at a lot of places.This isn't a reflection of the tracker if anything it is more a reflection of me .

$SnoopDo2G$
10-05-2009, 01:19 AM
Just let em die... R.I.P.... should be the easiest and proper thing to do i guess.

megabyteme
10-05-2009, 01:34 AM
Like I think I said for whatever reason I just don't feel I fit in very well at a lot of places.This isn't a reflection of the tracker if anything it is more a reflection of me .

Well, I want a list of those trackers, because if you don't fit in, I don't want to be a member, either! :)

TrollinThunder
10-05-2009, 03:54 AM
Pro tip: use the site for the tracker. I've been there and gave away or traded away most of the sites. It's a pain in the ass when you realize you shouldn't have left despite the feelings you have at the moment.

I never liked most communities either. I'm a misanthrope.

Let it be for now and login when and where you feel like it. Don't overthink things. It's just torrents.

saulin
10-05-2009, 03:57 AM
I'm surprise some of my trackers still work. Sometimes I go over month without login in. I'm just too busy with life and usenet makes it so much easier.

I lost a few by not login in for a while though. So that's probably a good way to get rid of trackers.

sez
10-05-2009, 04:30 AM
http://www.community-palace.co.uk/login.php?returnto=%2F

community first,torrents last.No stress,one size fits all.Members have an on site shrinker.Chat,chat,chat!

Cabalo
10-05-2009, 05:17 AM
what's wrong with you mate? quitting this funny BT world? can't say i blame you, and you know i don't, but why don't you just give it a break, and stop browsing their forums? just let them flow and ignore the shit you don't like.

Funkin'
10-05-2009, 05:37 AM
I've been going through similar thoughts lately. One I thought about dropping one due to a bad policy, but some of the others I just do not have a connection with- and it isn't because they are bad sites. Some are quite good.

Is this something like when older people who have raised their children and find their needs reduced sell everything and buy a RV?

Or have some of us just grown tired of external events? Are large numbers of us leaving accounts and not opening new ones? Is this a sign of change in the community?

Really curious about this. Is this a normal phase that individuals go through or part of a decline in the community? If so, what would a mass change in user behavior mean to the larger BT "world"?

I personally think you're over thinking things. You can't be happy with every site that you have signed up for. Easy as that.

megabyteme
10-05-2009, 05:50 AM
I personally think you're over thinking things. You can't be happy with every site that you have signed up for. Easy as that.

I found it interesting that Idol was going through some similar thoughts. I've closed accounts in the past, but I kinda feel like "settling down"- I haven't been to all of the sites (and there are a couple I am curious about occasionally), but I am starting to favor some of the smaller trackers and find myself posting more on my old home, TBy, more often.

I'm not leaving, and I am pretty sure Idol won't leave us either. Can anyone imagine FST without him? :O :cry: :(

I've been pissed off at a couple of, well, scumbags lately and that has changed the mood of FST for me. Maybe we can get Swe back to liven the place up a bit...:D

soulreaper
10-05-2009, 06:17 AM
I think the biggest obstacle in letting your account die is informing your inviter about it. He/she should realise that you have higher priorities that need attention as opposed to you being a bad member.

BrianH
10-05-2009, 06:17 AM
iv joined sites like fsc where i didnt fit in cuz all they do is post in hump the person above u and count to a billion threads that make no sense so i quit logging in

didnt work for me but most sites have a pruning script so dont bother msging staff just pce out

idn how u can overthink bt tho ffs just dl ur files and go chill with friends its not hard dont ever post on tracker forums thats a waste of time wtf

PlayeR
10-05-2009, 07:52 AM
I recommend you to not log in to the sites you no longer wish to belong to rather than asking them to delete your accounts..

I hope I answer your question..

hagckz0r
10-05-2009, 07:59 AM
We all will realise someday how much time we actually spent for not such a great thing called tracker. Some will regret that wasted time... I don't post my suggestion cause it was already posted by others.

Good luck with your remaining trackers.

Bad-Day
10-05-2009, 09:28 AM
We all will realise someday how much time we actually spent for not such a great thing called tracker. Some will regret that wasted time... I don't post my suggestion cause it was already posted by others.

Good luck with your remaining trackers.

It was fun, but in the end for me, its a waste off time. Since i never took any off them seriously... in the end its all about the files.

Disme
10-05-2009, 09:48 AM
I'd say let 'em die if it's a tracker you solely used for content and didn't participate in the 'community' with posts and things.

If you have made some friends and regularly were active in their forums and such I'd shoot them a PM telling them you would like your account disabled.

I've left a whole deal of trackers in the past and always stuck to that reasoning, never had any problems with it.

lisabritpop
10-05-2009, 04:33 PM
for me , i would not easily want to be a member in a tracker..I would think it over and over whether it could be suitable for me . when i wish to get into the tracker, that's mean i rly want and use it

IdolEyes787
10-05-2009, 04:52 PM
You can have a basic idea of things ,especially concrete things like speed or content but there is no real way to get a feel for a place without first hand experience.

The_Martinator
10-05-2009, 05:04 PM
You can have a basic idea of things ,especially concrete things like speed or content but there is no real way to get a feel for a place without first hand experience.

I'm glad someone agrees with me on this. Of course, I Idol, some now think you're a collector. :naughty:

Maybe I should make a similar thread, lol.

Anyway, I've had the same problem as you once. What I did was delete the site from my favorites. All sites have a cleanup eventually (if there's no set rule on how often you have to log in). Two I can think of that had that recently are FSC and Mvids.

lisabritpop
10-05-2009, 05:11 PM
well,when you get in a tracker that you really want and wish to be a member there, maybe the excitement is cut short because you realise that its not as amazing as you may have thought :).....

but i rly dont advise u to quit ur acc

Zip
10-05-2009, 05:50 PM
I want to get rid of most of my trackers and I was wondering do the staff prefer you ask to be disabled or does it matter and I should just not log in and be deleted for inactivity?
Asking staff is the quicker option. As someone already pointed out you should check if deleacct.php works before asking staff.

I always ask staff to delete my account completely, if possible. :P

dtw
10-05-2009, 06:33 PM
I have one site in mind where you would be doing many users a great mis-service.

Please choose carefully :-)

Cabalo
10-05-2009, 06:39 PM
c'mon, he loves UG .

b3owulf
10-05-2009, 06:49 PM
IMO it's better to ask staff to disable acc. Even if you'll log out and delete the bookmark you acc will remain active from 30 to 90~120 days, and if you really want to get rid of acc and free the spot it's better to do it in a quick way.

IdolEyes787
10-05-2009, 06:51 PM
c'mon, he loves UG .

I did to until some mf's starting giving me negative karma just for telling them that they were such inbreeds that they weren't even fit to wipe my ass.

I mean really what's up with that?

if you really want to get rid of acc and free the spot it's better to do it in a quick way.

:slap:if I cared about other people I'd be a doctor.

The_Martinator
10-05-2009, 07:51 PM
c'mon, he loves UG .

:lol: :rolleyes:

Zip
10-05-2009, 08:24 PM
if you really want to get rid of acc and free the spot it's better to do it in a quick way.

:slap:if I cared about other people I'd be a doctor.
:lol:

Cabalo
10-05-2009, 08:45 PM
I did to until some mf's starting giving me negative karma just for telling them that they were such inbreeds that they weren't even fit to wipe my ass.

I mean really what's up with that?

no harm at all, you were actually being nice to such guys.

btw, the conclusion to draw is that you suck at being a "community guy", in the strict way as most sites perceive it, aka sucking each other's dicks.

IdolEyes787
10-05-2009, 08:52 PM
Then I only need to find a site with more women and problem solved.

mrnobody
10-05-2009, 09:03 PM
:glag:

BrianH
10-05-2009, 09:03 PM
lmfao exactly cabalo thats why i never post on forums its better to just dl files and chill

and btw the only women u will find on sites are either men irl or fked up girls who arent attractive

megabyteme
10-05-2009, 09:08 PM
lmfao exactly cabalo thats why i never post on forums its better to just dl files and chill

and btw the only women u will find on sites are either men irl or fked up girls who arent attractive

So posting in forums on trackers is a waste of your valuable time, but posting the same comment you made yesterday on a forum that discusses other forums is a valuable use of that time...:huh:

Gawd, you are an idiot. :dry:

Persona non grata, BTW.

BrianH
10-05-2009, 09:13 PM
there are cool ppl who post at fst (not u)

if i even made one post on tracker forums i would make every1 there cry and they would ban me instantly

here i just get warnings by infractions and learn from them

IdolEyes787
10-05-2009, 09:17 PM
I can attest to that.Two posts and didn't even tell anyone to fuck off.

killercam101
10-05-2009, 09:50 PM
If you're going to leave please open one last giveaway thread for TTi seedhours!

cheers

Bad-Day
10-05-2009, 10:15 PM
Theres another option.... call the cops to close the site, this way, you won´t need to wait, for the account to be pruned. imo.

pone44
10-05-2009, 10:26 PM
Whoa. That is a little to far. :mellow: bad example bad day definitely.

BrianH
10-05-2009, 10:55 PM
Theres another option.... call the cops to close the site, this way, you won´t need to wait, for the account to be pruned. imo.

the99 is a grade a snitch

kallieb
10-06-2009, 12:46 AM

When I saw BrianH as the lastest poster in this thread I just had to peek in to see what pearls of wisdom he was contributing, and how overjoyed I was to read yet another fine example of his prowess of the pen. BrianH, with not a shadow of any doubt, you truely are THE only candidate worthy to step in to swepsycho's shoes. A most worthy apprentice indeed. Already you show elements of his mastery. Your prose and command of the English language is as soothing to read as nails on a chalkboard is to my ears.

I speak for many when I say.. to the bottom of my heart... Thank you BrianH.

megabyteme
10-06-2009, 01:26 AM

When I saw BrianH as the lastest poster in this thread I just had to peek in to see what pearls of wisdom he was contributing, and how overjoyed I was to read yet another fine example of his prowess of the pen. BrianH, with not a shadow of any doubt, you truely are THE only candidate worthy to step in to swepsycho's shoes. A most worthy apprentice indeed. Already you show elements of his mastery. Your prose and command of the English language is as soothing to read as nails on a chalkboard is to my ears.

I speak for many when I say.. to the bottom of my heart... Thank you BrianH.

I have to disagree, kallie. Limited knowledge of the English language does not qualify BrinaH to fill Swe's shoes. TBH, Swe's vocabulary extends far past the capabilities of our wanna-be gangsta. And even if he came across a Random House Children's Dictionary, his limited mental abilities would render those new words moot as they would not be formed into comprehensible thoughts. :drool:

I would also add that people miss Swe... BrinaH is PNG.:dry:

My vote still goes to chalice. If anyone is Swe's replacement, it aught to be his evil cousin. :happy:

BrianH
10-06-2009, 01:43 AM
kallieb - ok fat girl want a cookie?

megabyteme - i dont speak nerd

megabyteme
10-06-2009, 01:49 AM
kallie- i can has cookie?

megabyteme - i dont speak english

Fixed 'em.

Anyway, great illustration of your limited intelligence, PNG!

BrianH
10-06-2009, 03:16 AM
omfg u edited my post ur so cool kid

pone44
10-06-2009, 09:09 AM
I knew you were a girl scout B.

The_Martinator
10-06-2009, 02:34 PM
I actually think Brian is a lot like Swe. It's just that he does speak english but is illiterate instead.

TrollinThunder
10-06-2009, 02:39 PM
Please explain who BrianH is for those of us with very small epenii.

The_Martinator
10-06-2009, 02:56 PM
Please explain who BrianH is for those of us with very small epenii.

Mine isn't big, just made out of metal. :lol:

Anyway, I've no idea who BrianH is, but he is cool.

PlayeR
10-06-2009, 03:09 PM
how can u all spam in mod's thread?? :ermm:

anyway, im curious idol as to why you feel that way. why you are suffering from a general depression, why you feel you dont fit,

IdolEyes787
10-06-2009, 04:21 PM

Obviously you don't pay attention to the majority of my posts.:whistling

As to the other , just running into a bit of a down period is all. That and putting too much value on the borderline reality of the bt world and it's anonymous members.

Bad-Day
10-06-2009, 04:39 PM

Obviously you don't pay attention to the majority of my posts.:whistling

As to the other , just running into a bit of a down period is all. That and putting too much value on the borderline reality of the bt world and it's anonymous members.

Hell yeah!

we have all been there........ but its places like fst, that makes me comeback, its simple, and makes me laugh.

Albo Da Kid
10-06-2009, 04:45 PM

Moving on to bigger and better things already huh Idol??..you're gonna be missed around here but I don't blame you..bittorrent talk is getting old after all

IdolEyes787
10-06-2009, 05:01 PM
Moving on to bigger and better things already huh Idol??..you're gonna be missed around here but I don't blame you..bittorrent talk is getting old after all

I wish ( although reality is bigger if not always better).

Actually just a bit sick of the politics and constantly banging my head against a wall to no effect ,except making me noxious and giving me a headache that is.:happy:

megabyteme
10-06-2009, 05:22 PM

Counting Idol out pretty early, aren't you.

/me ponders Albo as a father...

kid (aprox 10 yo): Hi dad. I was just thinking about what I want to be when I grow up.

Albo (the dad): Sorry to hear that you are moving out. Take care.

kid: :cry:

Albo (while moving items out of kid's room). Hey, before you go, grab me a beer.

kid: :huh:

IdolEyes787
10-06-2009, 05:30 PM
Shouldn't you be at school or something ?
I work for myself so although my boss isn't happy about me neglecting my job there's nothing he can do about it.

megabyteme
10-06-2009, 05:41 PM
Who, Me? :unsure:

IdolEyes787
10-06-2009, 05:50 PM
I don't see anyone else here young man.

newyork
10-06-2009, 05:55 PM
No, they all hide in plain sight

Zip
10-06-2009, 06:16 PM

I wish ( although reality is bigger if not always better).

Actually just a bit sick of the politics and constantly banging my head against a wall to no effect ,except making me noxious and giving me a headache that is.:happy:
What politics? :unsure:

megabyteme
10-06-2009, 06:18 PM
Well, here's the deal. I hurt my back some months ago working for a fly-by-nite trucking company. I quit there "abruptly" due to safety issues. My back was functional at that time, so I did not think to complain. BIG mistake, BTW.

We needed some money right away (things get tight sometimes), so I took the first job that was available to me- unloading trucks for a very recognizable company. I think T. Hanks worked there for a while... Anyway, it did not take much to completely screw up my back. Seriously.

My first injury was form pulling 2200lb pallets of paper across busted up floor boards in the back of the truck. Tugging and spinal compression, FTW!

The second injury was from placing hundreds of packages (all shapes and sizes) onto rollers and pushing them to the conveyors. Sideways twisting.

I found another job quickly, but at that point, I could barely walk. When I went to the chiropractor, he had not seen me in about 4 years- reasonable, because I did not have any problems. However, when he examined me (he was doing the examination; his assistant was writing down the out-of-place vertebrae) he named off about 10 of them before getting upset (I did not even know the guy could get irritated- he's really laid back and relaxed. He told the assistant to stop writing and said, "ALL OF THEM." I saw him for a while (remember our budget was VERY tight) and his adjustments pushed my most severe areas around and did not really do anything. I tried a lot of stuff, including many, many pain killers, stretching, soaking in a spa, inversion, lots of stuff.

I should probably add that I never filed a Labor and Industries claim (I did not think it was right to pin the injury on the large company, because I knew where my injury occurred, and I had severed ties with the first place "abruptly" without saying anything. I NEVER would have expected this outcome.

So, here I am months later, my back HAS healed surprisingly well. And I am in school anyway (evening program). I am about 2/3 of the way done with my Master's degree and in March, my wife and I will have twins.

I will be a stay-at-home dad during the day. And will probably work on a doctorate while I do so. I love the school I am in, and why not keep going, I will have between 3-5 years idle time while I am raising the "kids" anyway. About the time the twins are ready for school, I'll be Dr. megabyteme. Assuming all goes as planned... :Dunno:

What kinda stuff does your boss make ya do?

Bad-Day
10-06-2009, 08:12 PM
megabyteme

WoW!

We share a very similiar life man.

You broke your back, i broke my knee... :cry: Lifting weights... :cry:

Anyway, happy for your twins :) is it really true, that the last one to come out, is the oldest ?

aaatoel
10-06-2009, 08:24 PM
I always del my account when there is a delacct option. If there isn't one, I simply logout, delete it from my bookmarks and simply forget it's existence!

megabyteme
10-06-2009, 08:29 PM
megabyteme

WoW!

We share a very similiar life man.

You broke your back, i broke my knee... :cry: Lifting weights... :cry:

Anyway, happy for your twins :) is it really true, that the last one to come out, is the oldest ?

Thanks, Bad-Day! :happy:

Knee pain can be terrible. So is back pain, but I can sympathize with you. I have not had serious injury to my knees, but enough to know that I don't want any more. :noes:

I think the last one to come out would be the youngest since the time of birth is recorded when they are born.:D

One of the first things I said to my wife when she told me that we were having twins, "I won't insist on many of our child raising ideas, but I want to raise one as good, the other as evil. We won't force this decision on either of them, but we will simply 'hone' traits that are already present..." True story. :D

Ofc, my wife is opposed to my one idea for raising our children. :(

IdolEyes787
10-06-2009, 08:33 PM
It's a safe assumption that the one that looks like you will be the evil one.

megabyteme
10-06-2009, 08:35 PM
It's a safe assumption that the one that looks like you will be the evil one.

I know it is too early to pick a favorite, but yes. And, somebody has to be a proper mentor...:shifty:

Bad-Day
10-06-2009, 08:38 PM
Yeah, its normal, when working whit heavy stuff, the knees and the back are the first ones to go.....

I think youre wrong, i knew a couple ( false twins - boy and girl ) and they always told me the last one to come out is the oldest, ask your doctor, know im curious... ( this is more complicated than what it seams, seriously )

Anyway, raising an evil kid :DDDDD LOL

idoleyes when can i pm you ?????

IdolEyes787
10-06-2009, 08:48 PM
Never.:unsure:

Oct 11th

pone44
10-06-2009, 08:51 PM
megabyteme I would not worry about that. Think about the positive things. There is a possibility but I hope it does not turn out that way. You are in for it with 2 kids.Good luck.:P
Congratulations again.

Bad-Day
10-06-2009, 08:53 PM
woot!!!

Ill spam the shit out off you :D :D

megabyteme
10-06-2009, 09:20 PM
I'll find out about that, BD. If the doc thinks I'm dumb for asking, it's on you though. :P There is a possibility that I know what you are talking about (it could happen) we are having fraternal twins and the early measurements indicate that one was conceived about a day earlier than the other. This is actually somewhat more common with older women (wife is 39), and more eggs are dropped later on.

Ofc, I had to tease my wife about that also. I said, "Well, you know that when you get to the last couple of eggs, the carton has a tendency to tip..." She puts up with a lot of this kind of stuff.

BTW, we do not know the sexes yet, but we will find out. We are getting all of the screenings done and, so far, good news...no down's syndrome, so we won't have to name one of them BrianH. *rim shot* "Thank you, we'll be here all week!"

And that is also good, because it could be very difficult to raise and evil, retarded baby...

Bad-Day
10-06-2009, 09:24 PM
BTW, we do not know the sexes yet, but we will find out. We are getting all of the screenings done and, so far, good news...no down's syndrome, so we won't have to name one of them BrianH. *rim shot* .

http://i42.tinypic.com/mx0ooz.jpg
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

You made me cry!!!!!!! http://i43.tinypic.com/2dv3j1g.jpg

kallieb
10-06-2009, 09:44 PM
so far, good news...no down's syndrome, so we won't have to name one of them BrianH

Sweet Jesus:lol::lol::lol::lol:

I damn near swallowed my tongue from laughing. Seriously funny. tears continue to run down my face as I write this.

Oh god... my sides hurt...

Something Else
10-14-2009, 08:12 AM
fighting on the internet is worthless just like the special olympics. no one cares. to answer your question idoleyes is it really that big of a deal. i've joined countless sites in the past just to get a glimpse of what they were about. yes my name might still be lingering out there but who cares. all i need to know is that sct is by my side. the love of my life.

good comeback faggot and way to mess up on a smiley.

:ironing:

cockhans
10-14-2009, 07:25 PM
There is a delete button you can press for your account I think

Scytalle
10-14-2009, 07:40 PM
Normally I just pm a staff to disable or delete my account if it can't be deleted myself. Sometimes I let die of inactivity as well. With how busy things can get, I barely even notice.

Raban
10-14-2009, 11:17 PM
btw i answered this several pages ago i dunno why this thread is still going on

sez
10-15-2009, 04:57 AM
btw i answered this several pages ago i dunno why this thread is still going on

Could be the homeless person you have for an avatar.Youse talking l33+ but he is screaming peasant all over your posts.

kooltilldend
10-15-2009, 12:19 PM
i usually just stop using the site...that way in a week or two, I can decide if I really don't need the site or if it might actually be of some use...if its indeed not needed by me, then the account gets deleted in another week or 2 anyways