PDA

View Full Version : Looking for some sites ...

DeNeDe17
10-05-2009, 12:35 PM
Hello, i've just bought a dedicated server from Ovh :)
it is great.speed is awsome :) have some storage space.and i have the server for a long time(6-7 months).
and i want to take advantage of its full power on some sites ... :) such as SCC, SCT or BCG
SCC - for pre
SCT - for speed(eveyone with good connections) and pre
BCG - its a gamer's paradise :)

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/2161/speed5.png

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/342/speed6v.png

http://www.speedtest.net/result/583424782.png

hmm .. for security reasons i will log in on the sites only from the server's browser because my country is banned
will seed for at least 2 days/torrent

PlayeR
10-05-2009, 02:37 PM
i thought sct ban ro, no?

edit: nvrmind i didnt read the last part.

Frankthetank1
10-06-2009, 03:15 AM
if i had some id give. i do have a bitgamer. maybe your aiming to high? anyway here is a free bump

sheriff 01
10-06-2009, 03:26 AM
Are you trying your new dedi server on bmtv? :drunk:
I wish you all the best in your quest. :yup:

hotshot6473
10-06-2009, 01:36 PM
SCC and SCT have banned your country. You have requested these sites multiple times and everybody tells you the same thing.

If anybody invites you to these sites you and them will be banned. It does not matter if you use a seedbox for a few months. You would have to have the seedbox and VPN forever in order to keep your account there.

My advice to anybody even thinking about inviting him is to just go ahead and ask for your account to be deleted right now cause it will be gone eventually anyway.

Romanian users are not welcome on these sites for a reason.

For the OP: just get an account at TL and you will have all the content you will get at sites like SCC and SCT. They are no different content wise. The only thing that is different is minute pre-time difference.

Cabalo
10-06-2009, 01:42 PM
:lol: yeah, that's the account you need to buffer asap.

by the way, good to see you back here, you have been missed. :yup:

IdolEyes787
10-06-2009, 02:01 PM
Hello, i've just bought a dedicated server from Ovh :)
it is great.speed is awsome :) have some storage space.and i have the server for a long time(6-7 months).
and i want to take advantage of its full power on some sites ... :) such as SCC, SCT or BCG
SCC - for pre
SCT - for speed(eveyone with good connections) and pre
BCG - its a gamer's paradise :)

http://img8.imageshack.us/img8/2161/speed5.png

http://img193.imageshack.us/img193/342/speed6v.png

http://www.speedtest.net/result/583424782.png

hmm .. for security reasons i will log in on the sites only from the server's browser because my country is banned
will seed for at least 2 days/torrent

I also prefer to invite people who seed for months instead of days so if I want something it might actually be there.

I also prefer to invite people with slower speeds than me because I am a selfish bastard.

cinephilia
10-06-2009, 02:21 PM
hey idoleyes, i heard you wanted some of your accounts to be disabled/deleted: you now have the opportunity to do it just by inviting denede :whistling

Frankthetank1
10-06-2009, 02:55 PM
If I got banned I'd be pissed.

Magnum
10-06-2009, 04:12 PM
hey idoleyes, i heard you wanted some of your accounts to be disabled/deleted: you now have the opportunity to do it just by inviting denede :whistling
:lol::lol::lol:
Good one bro...:lol:

kukushka
10-06-2009, 04:12 PM
you sure that only the unneeded accounts will be disabled in such case? :)

The_Martinator
10-06-2009, 04:57 PM
Good luck bro. I see you have good rep (+45) here. Niceeee!! :lol:

DeNeDe17
10-06-2009, 05:01 PM
so if i'm a romanian ?
i will log in from the server's browser :|
will have different ip ...
but .. nah .. u guys look at me at a fucking romanian bastard that cheat and steals and etc......
and not only me .. all the romanians

IdolEyes787
10-06-2009, 05:13 PM
so if i'm a romanian ?
but .. nah .. u guys look at me at a fucking romanian bastard that cheat and steals and etc......
and not only me .. all the romanians

Personally I never even bother to look where someone's from. Until FST decides to start banning countries ( never) I really don't see the point.

Sorry I didn't see the part where you were planning on bypassing the filter and being dishonest and all that.

DeNeDe17
10-06-2009, 05:37 PM
the last part on my post .. pfofff :|

IdolEyes787
10-06-2009, 05:53 PM
.. pfofff :|

Sorry I don't understand is that Romanian ?

Btw I meant what I said about not caring where someone is from.
Good luck with the request.

ovisan
10-06-2009, 06:06 PM
.. pfofff :|

Sorry I don't understand is that Romanian ?

Nope it aint mate.
DeNeDe17 is uploader @ filelist.ro if my sources are correct.Although I don't know him I don't think he is a bad person, he's young and still got loads to learn. I don't know if what they say abut him is true(trader, cheater), but he definitely got banned @ bitmeTv. I m member only @ one site he requested and dont have any invites. The thing is if he's not a total twat you would help a lot of people with that invite, if he is going to use it for what I'm thinking of.

The_Martinator
10-06-2009, 06:07 PM
so if i'm a romanian ?

Will you be doing that indefinately? I think not and when you try to log in from your home IP adress you'll get banned. That was the point others were trying to make.

DeNeDe17
10-06-2009, 06:16 PM
have the dedicated server for 7 months
a lot would happen in this time :|

sheriff 01
10-06-2009, 06:17 PM
:lol: yeah, that's the account you need to buffer asap.

by the way, good to see you back here, you have been missed. :yup:

It is good to be back, i have missed you guys too!!!
Lets all do one big group hug together.:hug:

cinephilia
10-06-2009, 06:27 PM
you sure that only the unneeded accounts will be disabled in such case? :)
no of course - that's precisely why i suggested this solution :sly:

pone44
10-06-2009, 09:00 PM
At least deNde17 is not posting under a different nick/account here. Is bypassing the rules but is being honest with us about that, the members here at FST. I would not advise someone to do that, bypass a site using a different IP. That is me though. To each his own. Will probably end up coming back on whoever gives a invite. :closedeye

sheriff 01
10-07-2009, 01:39 AM
@ pone44 One would surmise by your last post that you are warming up to denede. I am glad to see that you have made a new friend. I wish you years of hapiness together.:inlove::glag:

Disme
10-07-2009, 06:25 AM
Good to see you're still trying Denedededededede ...

Still failing I see ... Remember the time you asked for an invite on HD-Bits and got one from Copacabana, and the day after you gave that account away to be able to get on a bigger, better and more 'important' tracker ... hilarious :rolleyes:

I guess now you seem to be planning on buffering some accounts with a dedi-server for 7 months ...

Am I the only one thinking after those 7 months of buffering you will have a nice fat account to trade?

Anyway good luck, guess you'll need it.

pone44
10-07-2009, 07:50 AM
Yeah well your the new sheriff in town. Is what I hear anyway ;)

@ pone44 One would surmise by your last post that you are warming up to denede. I am glad to see that you have made a new friend. I wish you years of hapiness together.:inlove::glag:

A warm up post indeed. :dabs:

DeNeDe17
10-07-2009, 02:18 PM
Good to see you're still trying Denedededededede ...

Still failing I see ... Remember the time you asked for an invite on HD-Bits and got one from Copacabana, and the day after you gave that account away to be able to get on a bigger, better and more 'important' tracker ... hilarious :rolleyes:

I guess now you seem to be planning on buffering some accounts with a dedi-server for 7 months ...

Am I the only one thinking after those 7 months of buffering you will have a nice fat account to trade?

Anyway good luck, guess you'll need it.

i didn't do anything .. i still have the acc
:frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty::frusty:

tippertime
10-08-2009, 04:47 AM
your close to power user on your waffles account...scc has unlimited invites for power users

with all the freeleech going on over there and your seedbox shouldn't take long at all

DeNeDe17
10-08-2009, 10:12 AM
yep .. that's my only chance :|