PDA

View Full Version : [reg] scc.

JAM
10-05-2009, 07:53 PM
del
THANK YOU! GOT! THERE ARE YET KIND PEOPLE)

cinephilia
10-05-2009, 08:02 PM
a good start would be to use the trackers you're already member of...

edit: ok, now i understand why you don't use your accounts: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-need-ftnscc-371118

alupizor
10-06-2009, 06:07 PM
i understand that traders want to "climb levels", but why would anyone trade continuously, without using the accounts?

let's say you trade to get into hdbits, but once in, don't you stop trading and start downloading?

i thought trading was means to an end, not something to do in itself.

LE: i don't condone trading, need to be clear on that.

sheriff 01
10-06-2009, 06:29 PM
i understand that traders want to "climb levels", but why would anyone trade continuously, without using the accounts?

let's say you trade to get into hdbits, but once in, don't you stop trading and start downloading?

Sometimes peoples actions defy all reasoning and logic. Sometimes i think even the individual himself doesnt even know what he is doing. :yup:

The_Martinator
10-06-2009, 06:36 PM

It is a means to an end. You have to climb all the way to the top of the pyramid. Downloading has nothing to do with it. :lol:

IdolEyes787
10-06-2009, 06:52 PM
del
THANK YOU! GOT! THERE ARE YET KIND PEOPLE)

Putting it to good use no doubt.

Need FTN!
PM me
we will agree

NSMB
10-06-2009, 08:08 PM

Not all traders want to climb levels, that's a huge misconception. Most are just normal users on trackers that want another tracker but don't know where to go to get it, and assume trading is the fastest and easiest way.

Not to be rude, but I actually think there's more anti-traders here that have a desire to be on rare trackers rather than the opposite.