PDA

View Full Version : Tracker Disablement

sheriff 01
10-08-2009, 01:53 PM
I would like to hear some of the more humurous stories as to why someones tracker acc. was disabled. To this day my
fav one is the good ol re-formatting of the hd's. I am sure that some site admins here can share a few good stories with
us and maybe we can all share in a good laugh.

mrnobody
10-08-2009, 02:17 PM
my goldfish did it.

Cabalo
10-08-2009, 02:38 PM
"my 8 year old brother logged in my account, and as he saw i had a very low ratio, he googled and found a cheating client just to help me. He didn't know what he was doing, he had good intentions. Wait, he was almost 9 years old."

by no_bother (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/no-bother-218336)

sheriff 01
10-08-2009, 02:53 PM
"my 8 year old brother logged in my account, and as he saw i had a very low ratio, he googled and found a cheating client just to help me. He didn't know what he was doing, he had good intentions. Wait, he was almost 9 years old."

Lmao!! I dont know how i forgot about that one. Its all coming back to me now. I remember coming home from a shitty day at work and reading that post and it cracked me up. :lol:

The_Martinator
10-08-2009, 03:00 PM
I was at a party and I logged in. Others remembered my details and ruined my account.

Was posted here a while ago.

cinephilia
10-08-2009, 06:42 PM
that was an epic one for sure: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-disabled-elektronic-help-please-327559

Albo Da Kid
10-08-2009, 06:43 PM
The "formatting my Hd" phenomenon is unforgettable lol.

The "my little brother did it" excuse was just pure disgracing.. When someone caught him in the lie by asking him "How can your little 9 year old brother do it, when he clearly knows nothing bittorrenting and cheating", he confessed right away.. I still remember the shame he had to deal with after that argument

"I was at a party and I logged in. Others remembered my details and ruined my account." - I gotta admit, this one was good too :lol:

Edit: And what about the dragoi incident?? The funniest thing about it is that he was telling the truth but no1 believed him because his story looked too suspicious and +in top of that he was a trader/scamer :lol:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-ftn-request-and-story-324041

lolwut
10-08-2009, 07:36 PM
haha i remember the elektronik passport one was hilarious

cinephilia
10-08-2009, 08:17 PM
haha i remember the elektronik passport one was hilarious
hilarious indeed.

Swanky, you celebrated the New Year in a plane from Czech Republic to USA ?!
:lol:

sheriff 01
10-08-2009, 08:39 PM
The "formatting my Hd" phenomenon is unforgettable lol.

The "my little brother did it" excuse was just pure disgracing.. When someone caught him in the lie by asking him "How can your little 9 year old brother do it, when he clearly knows nothing bittorrenting and cheating", he confessed right away.. I still remember the shame he had to deal with after that argument

"I was at a party and I logged in. Others remembered my details and ruined my account." - I gotta admit, this one was good too :lol:

Edit: And what about the dragoi incident?? The funniest thing about it is that he was telling the truth but no1 believed him because his story looked too suspicious and +in top of that he was a trader/scamer :lol:

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-ftn-request-and-story-324041

To tell you the truth after re-reading that dragoi incident i actually feel sorry for the guy. As far as the elektronik incident goes that was a classic which will forever go down in the history books. I remember waiting for elektronik to post in the thread and sure enough he did and the fun soon started. :yup:

Albo Da Kid
10-08-2009, 08:45 PM
To tell you the truth after re-reading that dragoi incident i actually feel sorry for the guy
I used to feel sorry for him as well. I tried to help him at times but his stubbornness always got the best of him..He always ended up getting himself in these funny little situations... And for what?? Only for a Ftn invite

sheriff 01
10-08-2009, 09:15 PM
To tell you the truth after re-reading that dragoi incident i actually feel sorry for the guy
I used to feel sorry for him as well. I tried to help him at times but his stubbornness always got the best of him..He always ended up getting himself in these funny little situations... And for what?? Only for a Ftn invite

I had no idea about his stubborn ways. Your right though, at times we have to listen to our fellow comrades or else suffer the consequences from our actions.

The_Martinator
10-08-2009, 10:02 PM
Dragoi was great! I wonder why our other Albanian friend doesn't visit these places anymore.

I tried being civilised with him and in response he tried the same (no kidding). He PMed me saying: do you have a problem with me? tell me here. I did, but it seems that my english was too much of a task for him. Never got a reply.

Bad-Day
10-08-2009, 11:35 PM

That was a funny story..... good old days.. ppl made us laugh...

bumrocks
10-09-2009, 12:32 AM
I have actually been disabled/banned from one tracker a year or two ago. I was truly doing something i shouldn't have and did deserve it. Believe it or not I was trying to recruit a couple uploaders from BitSoup to another tracker. One of them actually did not understand the concept of getting an invite from me to another site (open signup process was all he knew and of course public trackers). In his confusion and wariness he just decided to report me I guess. Got IP Banned.

True story...

I didn't go cry to anyone about it though...If you deserve it, take your lumps. Lesson learned...

Not that a ridiculously bogus story isn't great for a good laugh, though...Particularly when the OP swears by it....

sheriff 01
10-09-2009, 02:02 AM
After re-reading some old threads i came across one of our most cherished and beloved members. I sometimes wonder what happened to him? lol

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-kind-request-my-waffles-account-disable-318623

Still to this day though his most classic thread was

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-sct-request-321958

Whenever i was having a bad day Svergie seemed to cheer me up with his out of this world threads. Lmao!!

KushBlow
10-09-2009, 05:13 AM
Still to this day though his most classic thread was

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-sct-request-321958

Because he wanted to leave FST? :rod:

Funkin'
10-09-2009, 07:44 AM

That was quite classic. But then he admitted to being curious of how a cheat client worked, and decided to try it on What.cd...of all trackers. Should have tried it on a public tracker if he was that interested.

I still like that douchebag Cheeseman's reasoning for getting pretty much globally banned. And no, this wasn't a wannabe Cabalo global banned(respected staff started Cheesemans in motion I guess). He was pretty much outed for sending a member of What.cd a message pretending to be RIAA while "drunk".

Nice.

Albo Da Kid
10-09-2009, 09:13 AM
I still like that douchebag Cheeseman's reasoning for getting pretty much globally banned. And no, this wasn't a wannabe Cabalo global banned(respected staff started Cheesemans in motion I guess). He was pretty much outed for sending a member of What.cd a message pretending to be RIAA while "drunk".

Nice.
Oh lol how can I forget about Cheseman.. Look what excuse he gave me for his global ban...

http://i38.tinypic.com/f029gp.jpg

Funkin'
10-09-2009, 10:48 AM
Anyone with at least a half a brain would know that making a thread on a bands forum to let them know that their new album just got pre-released to What could mean trouble for yourself or the tracker. I'm sure that was just a story to try and cover his stupidity.

Cabalo
10-09-2009, 01:49 PM
this cheeseman noob was the same guy who took a picture of himself with a keyboard on top of his head, expecting someone would give him a FTN invite :lol:

IdolEyes787
10-09-2009, 02:04 PM
The guy who wrote I love FTN on his ass got one.:idunno:

LubTheStaringCat
10-09-2009, 02:06 PM

Is that true?

cinephilia
10-09-2009, 02:12 PM
yeah, this guy is quite funny, he has some interesting lying skills.
some time ago, he pmed me to ask me some questions about it-leaked... it ended with this post:

I don't want it, but I promised my friend Jaycryst that I would look into it for him. He seems pretty interested, idk, it doesn't seem that appealing to me to be honest. He wanted me to ask you if you had any invites, lol, he should really use his own FST account to ask for things like that >.>

-Cheeseman

IdolEyes787
10-09-2009, 02:19 PM

Is that true?

As far as I know yes and supposedly he got banned shortly thereafter.

Jaycryst and Cheeseman aren't they the same person ? Or maybe the was the point of your post.

Benjamin
10-09-2009, 02:29 PM
Oh lol how can I forget about Cheseman.. Look what excuse he gave me for his global ban...

I mean besides scare the shit out of an uploader what did this guy really do to deserve a global ban? He's obviously not an RIAA agent.

susiserken
10-09-2009, 02:39 PM
Cheseman should be banned from the internet god how stupid can one be! :lol:

Funkin'
10-09-2009, 03:45 PM

I mean besides scare the shit out of an uploader what did this guy really do to deserve a global ban? He's obviously not an RIAA agent.

What...that wasn't enough? If you were a tracker owner would you want a piece of shit like that anywhere near your tracker?

But to answer your question, I guess he was into trading/selling also. Not to mention, not long after that incident at What, he(or I'm guessing it was the same person, the thread starters user name was "Cheeseman") started a thread at a certain private forum to scam people. He said he had accounts at "high level" trackers to sell. And the ones he listed was the ones he was banned from for that RIAA stunt.

LubTheStaringCat
10-09-2009, 03:57 PM
Is that true?

As far as I know yes and supposedly he got banned shortly thereafter.

Jaycryst and Cheeseman aren't they the same person ? Or maybe the was the point of your post.

I just wanted to know If true, did someone really write FTN on their ass to get an Invite.
I guess that's a real Bummer, and they really sunk to the bottom. :doctor:

Benjamin
10-09-2009, 04:08 PM
What...that wasn't enough? If you were a tracker owner would you want a piece of shit like that anywhere near your tracker?

I don't think that alone was enough to ban him from other trackers besides what, but apparently it was from what you just told me.

The_Martinator
10-09-2009, 04:35 PM

I don't think that alone was enough to ban him from other trackers besides what, but apparently it was from what you just told me.

Sucking up skill=+1 :lol:

sheriff 01
10-09-2009, 05:34 PM

No you are wrong, it is enough to globally ban him. If someone is on a plane and decided it would be a funny joke to say they had a bomb do you think they would be banned from just that one plane or be banned from every plane?

Benjamin
10-09-2009, 07:58 PM

Yea, besides the fact that I never suck up to anyone, sure thing Sherminator. :cool:

No you are wrong, it is enough to globally ban him. If someone is on a plane and decided it would be a funny joke to say they had a bomb do you think they would be banned from just that one plane or be banned from every plane?

Saying you have a bomb on a plane would make people fear for their lives, you would be pretending to be a terrorist. Messaging someone on the internet who is illegally distributing a CD and making him fear consequences is completely different. I already said the ban from what would be deserved for only this, but to global ban the guy just for that? That's too harsh.

Albo Da Kid
10-09-2009, 08:36 PM
I don't think the global ban was excusable based on the RIAA joke.. He didn't do enough to get globally banned but I heard some stories that he was staffer at a site called ArmTheResistance, which was based on activities that hurt trackers... I don't know what those activites were.. Maybe it was a trading site or invite-sellign took place, although I have no idea

Where did you come up with that one? I don't think he made any remarks which made him look like he is kissing ass...I hate it when members are accused of kissing when defending someone who they believe was wrongfuly punished

sheriff 01
10-09-2009, 10:49 PM
I am pretty sure anyway that this cheeseman character has probably got a whole arsenal of trackers by now under a different alius and ip. All it was, was a small bump in the road for this guy.

Bad-Day
10-10-2009, 02:02 AM
The global ban was more than well applied, he proof, to be, to stupid to belong in any tracker.

The_Martinator
10-10-2009, 07:30 AM
Where did you come up with that one? I don't think he made any remarks which made him look like he is kissing ass...I hate it when members are accused of kissing when defending someone who they believe was wrongfuly punished

I didn't. That's sarcasm as people here are doing it to me all the time (saying that I'm kissing ass with such posts). That isn't even close to kissing ass IMHO.

latinakayla
10-10-2009, 10:50 AM
Very interesting and I like this forum

Please contact me

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
:stars::stars::stars::stars:

cap87
10-10-2009, 11:33 AM
Believe me, the global ban was deserved. He stole accounts and was involved in some hacking shit.

sheriff 01
10-10-2009, 01:37 PM

Please contact me

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

Did i miss something here, wtf is this? You looking for dates? :lol:

IdolEyes787
10-10-2009, 01:46 PM
I was wondering that myself .I googled it to see what it might be about but no luck.
Anybody know please PM me because I'm tempted to do something just from suspicion.

Cabalo
10-10-2009, 02:09 PM

Please contact me

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
This looks fishy. :ermm:

IdolEyes787
10-10-2009, 02:19 PM
I think I just said that .Use your detective skills and make up find out something.

Cabalo
10-10-2009, 02:31 PM
heck it doesn't take much to regard that he only posts at forums ONCE, showing random emails associated with the sycodas.* domain.
Try emailing him and you will see if you don't get in a spam list.

JimmyCamLate
10-10-2009, 10:36 PM
Funnyest ban was when MelvinMeow banned Cabalo from TopHos for the review that Albo done and they missed his other accounts. Had a good giggle over that one.

Funkin'
10-11-2009, 06:13 AM
^ How could you find that funny? You have no idea what kind of heartache Cabalo went through after being banned from a site like Tophos.

Ease up. He's just starting to heal.

respawn40
10-11-2009, 06:24 AM
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=sycodas&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

Looks like it's a spam bot all over the place. :P

Cabalo
10-11-2009, 06:42 AM
Funnyest ban was when MelvinMeow banned Cabalo from TopHos for the review that Albo done and they missed his other accounts. Had a good giggle over that one.
you're obviously a newb that eats all the crap they throw at you. You have no idea how wrong you are, but anyway, thanks for the giggle. I adore noobs.:yup:

Albo Da Kid
10-11-2009, 09:12 AM
lol wait now they're saying that I did the review? What happened to "the special pixel" method of finding out who's profile it was?

Cabalo, the funny thing is that they still defend themselves by saying this. I just recently spoke to one of the CN staffers and he fed me the same Pixel story.. This must be the worst excuse in the history of torrenting (the HDD format has got nothing on this one)

How do their members buy this utter bullshit of an excuse though?? that's what I don't get

TheFoX
10-11-2009, 10:13 AM
I got disabled once for having a go at the staff. Well worth it in my opinion.

Polarbear
10-11-2009, 10:46 AM

I believed it was a temporary joke when it happened. I really expected them to re-enable your account after a certain time.

JimmyCamLate
10-11-2009, 10:49 AM
Albo don't you worry I never bought it for a minute. I thought it was funny how you went about defending poor Cabalo for you misdeed. EPiC lulz!

Funkin, it was funny because the next day he traded me a working tophos. He also told me he still had some more and even boasted how he bested MuddSlinger at ACiD too.

Cabalo you keep trading the good trade!

The_Martinator
10-11-2009, 11:12 AM
Albo don't you worry I never bought it for a minute. I thought it was funny how you went about defending poor Cabalo for you misdeed. EPiC lulz!

Funkin, it was funny because the next day he traded me a working tophos. He also told me he still had some more and even boasted how he bested MuddSlinger at ACiD too.

An epic lulz is the fact that you might just be making all this up. At least you could have done it with your original account here.

I don't have to defend Albo and Cabalo and I don't want to, but you just seem to be spreading rumors. At least that's he way it seems to me as you haven't presented any proof.

Therefore the only reslut of this will be edrama, nothing more (with proof it would at least have been more interewsting edrama, lol).

Ps: I was banned from a few forums for not respecting ''nick security'', which is the worst concept there ever was.

Bad-Day
10-11-2009, 11:39 AM

:D Thatīs the spirit!!!

Stick up for yourself!

sez
10-11-2009, 11:55 AM

[Verse 2:(Young Jeezy)]
All the above, and everything between
These nigga's say they real, what does that really mean?
And I don't trust these clowns, so I'm always starin'
You know these muh'fuckers fake as them chains they wearin'
Real nigga's stay aboard, hoes jump ship
Real nigga's earn they keep, but always run shit
You nigga's actin' like sugar, might as well strip
You nigga's actin like strippers, might as well tip
Hatin' get you nowhere, have a safe trip
And bitch I'm goin' to the moon, I need a spaceship
Got some homies in the big house, so I sit at my big house
And let you run your big mouth, bout things you know shit bout
I did it for the streets, I did it for the hood
was gettin' money before rap, lets get it understood
Bitch I've been livin' good, tha fuck I'm Hollywood
Ask westside blue, I've been Robin hood
I never been a bitch, I never been a snitch
I love some Philippes, It always make me shit
See, I ain't worried bout' you, It won't make me shit
See i'm only into things that'll make me rich
I lost my faith in this fake shit,my say to this fake shit
But I'll be damn if I lose my face in this fake shit
So deep in the matrix, so much hate I can taste it
You suckers can't take it,my life is real as my bracelet
http://www.goldkit.com/blog/picture1.jpg

JimmyCamLate
10-11-2009, 12:11 PM

An epic lulz is the fact that you might just be making all this up. At least you could have done it with your original account here.

I don't have to defend Albo and Cabalo and I don't want to, but you just seem to be spreading rumors. At least that's he way it seems to me as you haven't presented any proof.

Therefore the only reslut of this will be edrama, nothing more (with proof it would at least have been more interewsting edrama, lol).

Ps: I was banned from a few forums for not respecting ''nick security'', which is the worst concept there ever was.

This is my orginal account. I don't about yourself but I don't post on here regulaurly then then decide I am gonna do some EXPOSE posts. Makes me wounder what sort of userbase this site has. I came over from the great site of invitethe.net to have a good chuckle about the funny ban.

My word is my proof. Where is there any proof that I haven't been honest?

IdolEyes787
10-11-2009, 01:01 PM
And where is the proof that you have?
Just my opinion ,which frankly doesn't count for much, but anyone who trolls a site for the express purpose of talking shit about other people isn't really a person that I'd put a lot of faith in.

The_Martinator
10-11-2009, 01:02 PM

This is my orginal account. I don't about yourself but I don't post on here regulaurly then then decide I am gonna do some EXPOSE posts. Makes me wounder what sort of userbase this site has. I came over from the great site of invitethe.net to have a good chuckle about the funny ban.

Well, I don't know about the greatness of Invitethe.net, but you have to know that this site is open for signups. As a consequence the userbase is very, how should I say, diverse. Also when someone tries wants to make a post/thread anonimously (so it won't hurt them) they make a dupe account. Happens all the time. :yup:

Dishonesty is presumed here, which means you have to prove that you're being honest in some way. The best bet is to stick around longer using this same account.

sez
10-11-2009, 01:13 PM
On topic:

Note: All other names have been changed to XXX

[ 21:38:38] * Rafdor ([email protected]) has joined #ftn-support
[ 21:38:51] * Rafdor ([email protected]) Quit (Quit: )
[ 21:40:57] * Rafdor ([email protected]) has joined #ftn-support
[ 21:42:14] <Rafdor> hi
[ 21:42:21] <Rafdor> some 1 here i need help
[ 21:43:56] <Rafdor> some 1?
[ 22:33:07] <Rafdor> hi some 1 here?
[ 22:34:19] <Rafdor> hi
[ 22:34:49] <Rafdor> lisen i change my email and i get ban why thet?
[ 22:35:12] <Rafdor> i dont know i cant change until my friend tell me its worng
[ 22:36:54] <XXX> if your ip changed when your email did (ie. account traded) i think your account gets disabled
[ 22:37:20] <Rafdor> Switchblade this my user
[ 22:37:56] <Rafdor> what i can do?
[ 22:38:26] <Rafdor> not its not changed
[ 22:38:26] <XXX> wait for a staff member
[ 22:38:47] <Rafdor> u can help me?
[ 22:39:14] <XXX> no
[ 22:39:35] <Rafdor> lisen man i not traded my account i love this site and its take me time to get user there
[ 22:40:00] <Rafdor> and i an uploader in td and i have seedbox so i good man :)
[ 22:59:51] <XXX> Rafdor
[ 22:59:58] <XXX> are you switchblade?
[ 23:02:21] <XXX> i guess not
[ 23:07:32] <Rafdor> yes
[ 23:08:03] <Rafdor> i am switcblade
[ 23:08:03] <XXX> since when
[ 23:08:14] <Rafdor> lol all the time
[ 23:08:20] <Rafdor> when u think i am not?
[ 23:08:36] <XXX> how long have you been in israel?
[ 23:09:06] <Rafdor> yes i know in my datils is sofat amrica
[ 23:09:20] <XXX> south america?
[ 23:09:28] <Rafdor> yes
[ 23:09:31] <XXX> where in south america?
[ 23:09:47] <Rafdor> no i from israel
[ 23:09:53] <XXX> lol
[ 23:10:09] <Rafdor> in my detils is rithe south america
[ 23:10:14] <XXX> who was your inviter?
[ 23:10:28] <Rafdor> i all the time up and don with seedbox
[ 23:10:40] <Rafdor> caz this u see diefrnt ip
[ 23:10:50] <XXX> who was your inviter?
[ 23:11:23] <Rafdor> hmm my friend
[ 23:11:27] <XXX> name?
[ 23:11:44] <Rafdor> user in the site?
[ 23:11:48] <XXX> what your friend's username here
[ 23:11:51] <XXX> yes
[ 23:12:14] <Rafdor> i dont rember my engils is suck but i know he long time in the site like 76week
[ 23:12:25] <Rafdor> i dont know how to rithe it
[ 23:12:29] <Rafdor> is user
[ 23:12:48] <XXX> lol
[ 23:12:57] <Rafdor> lisen man i uploader in td and i am good user and its my user long time
[ 23:13:02] <Rafdor> why u think is not?
[ 23:13:09] <XXX> english becomes poor if you can't recollect your friend and inviter's name?
[ 23:13:24] <Rafdor> no
[ 23:13:38] <Rafdor> but my friend not connot now so i cant ask him
[ 23:14:00] <XXX> what?
[ 23:14:03] <Rafdor> its was befor long time man i dont rember
[ 23:14:06] <Rafdor> names
[ 23:14:18] <Rafdor> man u know td?
[ 23:14:59] <Rafdor> ?
[ 23:15:00] <XXX> what's your original email
[ 23:15:22] <XXX> i bet you don't remember that either
[ 23:15:31] <Rafdor> [email protected]
[ 23:15:31] <XXX> lol
[ 23:15:35] <Rafdor> this is i rember
[ 23:15:41] <Rafdor> lol
[ 23:15:45] <XXX> gmail? lol that's a safe one
[ 23:15:51] <XXX> but you fail
[ 23:16:02] <Rafdor> what man this is gmail
[ 23:16:14] <Rafdor> i all the time use gamil
[ 23:16:22] <XXX> well, you're not the original owner of the account.
[ 23:16:39] <XXX> you've the choice to leave now
[ 23:16:43] <Rafdor> caz the spam i cgange all the time maill
[ 23:17:12] <Rafdor> oh man lisen this is my account if dont want to give it back
[ 23:17:16] <Rafdor> i dont need it
[ 23:17:21] <XXX> ok
[ 23:17:37] <Rafdor> its my user if u dont belive its ur problem
[ 23:17:48] <XXX> yeah i guess
[ 23:17:48] <Rafdor> i have seedboox
[ 23:17:49] <XXX> What? His problem?
[ 23:17:50] <Rafdor> box&
[ 23:17:52] <XXX> omg
[ 23:17:54] <XXX> lol
[ 23:17:59] <Rafdor> and i was good user there
[ 23:18:43] <Rafdor> u invite u to TD and u can see i uploader there
[ 23:18:47] <Rafdor> if u dont blive me
[ 23:18:50] <Rafdor> i*
[ 23:19:07] <XXX> what's your nick on TD?
[ 23:19:19] <Rafdor> rafdor
[ 23:21:07] <Rafdor> u see?
[ 23:23:46] <Rafdor> ?
[ 23:28:10] <Rafdor> XXX u goin to anser me?
[ 23:28:15] <XXX> Rafdor, may I ask if you use the forum on ftn?
[ 23:29:26] <Rafdor> not more then 10 times
[ 23:29:58] <Rafdor> lisen is only site i not in the fbi u goin to blive me or not?
[ 23:30:18] <XXX> You posted 10 times?
[ 23:30:36] <Rafdor> someting like thet ya
[ 23:30:41] <XXX> Okey
[ 23:31:02] <XXX> I`ve only posted 3 times,in over a year
[ 23:31:08] <XXX> lol
[ 23:31:19] <Rafdor> like i said not then 10 times
[ 23:31:42] <Rafdor> <Rafdor> not more then 10 times
[ 23:31:45] <Rafdor> u see?
[ 23:32:41] <Rafdor> lisen u not goin to belive me?
[ 23:32:48] <XXX> It's interesting that the posts made by Switchblade contains well written english, not like your spelling here exactly
[ 23:33:31] <Rafdor> lisen when i have time i use babylon not like now
[ 23:33:50] <Rafdor> i need to wirtt fast
[ 23:34:44] <XXX> That's taken
[ 23:35:00] <XXX> Where are from?
[ 23:35:17] <Rafdor> israel but i use seedbox
[ 23:35:25] <Rafdor> if u see difrend ip
[ 23:35:47] <XXX> Okey, where in Israel do you live? I'm from Sweden btw
[ 23:36:30] <Rafdor> btw i have user in sewbits to hehe
[ 23:36:48] <Rafdor> i from nahariya
[ 23:36:59] <XXX> What's your nick on swebits?
[ 23:37:47] <Rafdor> avip4
[ 23:37:50] <XXX> Rafdor
[ 23:37:55] <XXX> you should be honest
[ 23:37:56] <Rafdor> why u goin to give me ban from there to
[ 23:38:27] <Rafdor> i am
[ 23:38:54] <XXX> I don't have any juristriction at swebits
[ 23:39:00] <XXX> XXXs a nice person, but admins on other sites he is joint to may not be
[ 23:39:02] <Rafdor> hehe ok
[ 23:39:17] <XXX> this is not your account
[ 23:39:28] <XXX> maybe someone gave it to you
[ 23:39:35] <XXX> this account doesnt belong to you
[ 23:39:46] <Rafdor> oh if dont want to belive dont blive i dont have power to this any more
[ 23:39:48] <XXX> be honest and i'll see what u can do
[ 23:40:00] <XXX> what i can do*
[ 23:40:08] <XXX> Rafdor , this is your que to leave
[ 23:40:28] <XXX> well said XXX
[ 23:40:40] <XXX> wait, who gave this account to you Rafdor
[ 23:41:06] <XXX> time to be honest
[ 23:41:19] <Rafdor> no 1 its me acc and i am honest!!!!!!!!1
[ 23:41:29] <Rafdor> man if u dont want to bilve me
[ 23:41:29] <XXX> k then
[ 23:41:48] <Rafdor> never mind
[ 23:42:07] <XXX> lol
[ 23:42:14] <Rafdor> lol
[ 23:42:20] <XXX> Rafdor
[ 23:42:42] <Rafdor> yes
[ 23:42:55] <Rafdor> man lisen i have axx
[ 23:43:06] <XXX> k then why do you want this acc
[ 23:43:20] <Rafdor> caz i have all the best acc
[ 23:43:29] <Rafdor> and it was alot time this acc
[ 23:43:38] <Rafdor> so i want him back
[ 23:44:03] <Rafdor> i just want to get user to uk-t and i have to all top site
[ 23:45:12] <Rafdor> so XXX what u said?
[ 23:47:15] <Rafdor> XXX u goin to give me back the user or not?
[ 23:47:51] <XXX> Rafdor, like i saw saying...if you wait here long enough, both your inviter and the original owner will come ;)
[ 23:47:53] <Rafdor> ur name is XXX?
[ 23:48:24] <Rafdor> i am the original
[ 23:48:53] <Rafdor> lisen if i want i can hack 5 user in 1hoers so dont test me
[ 23:48:57] <Rafdor> and i can proove u
[ 23:49:04] <XXX> If you was the original you would know the email addy used to open the account
[ 23:49:19] <XXX> that's what you've done
[ 23:49:44] <Rafdor> u want me to show in 1 hoers how i hack 10 user in ur site?
[ 23:49:46] <XXX> [19:18] <Rafdor> lisen if i want i can hack 5 user in 1hoers so dont test me<---worth a kb
[ 23:50:19] <XXX> Threatening FTN
[ 23:50:20] <Rafdor> XXX u want to see?

Bad-Day
10-11-2009, 01:20 PM

Why should you wonder ? Go back inside, the outside world was not made for you.... btw... invite.the.net.l33t must have good stories, share some whit us, instead off spitting out, so much crap.;)

Talk about what you really know.

sheriff 01
10-11-2009, 02:25 PM

[Verse 2:(Young Jeezy)]
All the above, and everything between
These nigga's say they real, what does that really mean?
And I don't trust these clowns, so I'm always starin'
You know these muh'fuckers fake as them chains they wearin'
Real nigga's stay aboard, hoes jump ship
Real nigga's earn they keep, but always run shit
You nigga's actin' like sugar, might as well strip
You nigga's actin like strippers, might as well tip
Hatin' get you nowhere, have a safe trip
And bitch I'm goin' to the moon, I need a spaceship
Got some homies in the big house, so I sit at my big house
And let you run your big mouth, bout things you know shit bout
I did it for the streets, I did it for the hood
was gettin' money before rap, lets get it understood
Bitch I've been livin' good, tha fuck I'm Hollywood
Ask westside blue, I've been Robin hood
I never been a bitch, I never been a snitch
I love some Philippes, It always make me shit
See, I ain't worried bout' you, It won't make me shit
See i'm only into things that'll make me rich
I lost my faith in this fake shit,my say to this fake shit
But I'll be damn if I lose my face in this fake shit
So deep in the matrix, so much hate I can taste it
You suckers can't take it,my life is real as my bracelet http://www.goldkit.com/blog/picture1.jpg

I think i just got chills all the way down my back. Thats hardcore shit!!
Westside 4evr bitches!! lmao

cinephilia
10-11-2009, 02:36 PM

Please contact me

[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]
This looks fishy. :ermm:
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-found-pretty-cool-site-post3306849/postcount9

:unsure:

IdolEyes787
10-11-2009, 03:01 PM
Testing anti-spam products:unsure:

Zip
10-11-2009, 03:03 PM
:1eye:

Bad-Day
10-11-2009, 03:05 PM
Its spam time!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

idol check your pm................................over there........

JimmyCamLate
10-11-2009, 07:38 PM
So what sort of proof is required and what do you want proof of?

Albo posting the review? or what?

Bad-Day
10-11-2009, 07:41 PM
all off it!!! be a man!!!!!! you re a liar until you shows us the money!!!!

Cabalo
10-11-2009, 09:29 PM

And you keep sucking the good ....
Epic lulz kids like you trying to come here spread shit without any kind of support, just for the sake of the lulz.
Pity i know way more than you do in such categories.

now, off you go, bring here some evidences, ok? please do. Until then, stfu, boy.

Albo Da Kid
10-11-2009, 09:32 PM
Epic lulz kids like you trying to come here spread shit without any kind of support, just for the sake of the lulz.

I don't blame him, I blame the irc channels he hangs out in. They're turning his brain into mush.

The poor guys will believe anything he's told as long as he gets to be part of an exclusive group

cinephilia
10-11-2009, 09:37 PM
The poor guys will believe anything he's told as long as he gets to be part of an exclusive group
you hit the nail on the head :yup:

sheriff 01
10-11-2009, 11:11 PM
I think we may have steered off topic a lil bit boys. This thread is suppose to be about funny tracker disablements not an outlet in which everybody bashes each other. :cheers::drunk:

Navy_Dave
10-26-2009, 06:34 PM
How can I become "Undisabled"?

Dave

Cabalo
10-26-2009, 06:50 PM

Dave
care to explain that a little better?
where have you been disabled at? do you know the reason ?

Navy_Dave
10-26-2009, 06:55 PM

Dave

Ratio was poor, had to upload around 70mb by today, didnt make it in time.

pone44
10-27-2009, 01:01 AM
How long did you know you had to up 70 mb till you faced a ratio warning? That sucks. You probably could have done that within the day even on a crap connection with a popular file depending on the site.

TP635
10-27-2009, 03:53 AM

You are new to the tracker, and downloaded a large torrent that have few leeches and little chance of being leeched, or that torrent have seeder that have faster connection than yours?
Most BT users have gone through that phase; I did and got the kick. Don't feel bad; just move on.:yup: And learn from that experience.

Navy_Dave
10-27-2009, 08:12 AM

You are new to the tracker, and downloaded a large torrent that have few leeches and little chance of being leeched, or that torrent have seeder that have faster connection than yours?
Most BT users have gone through that phase; I did and got the kick. Don't feel bad; just move on.:yup: And learn from that experience.

Can anyone give me some good site to go to please?

I have minninova and torrentpond.

thanks

Dave

PlayeR
10-27-2009, 08:23 AM
mmmm..bitsoup maybe. or zamunda...check open signups thread.

Navy_Dave
10-27-2009, 01:58 PM

thanks for this but....

bitsoup wont allow downloads with ABC and zamunda dont exist?

Cabalo
10-27-2009, 02:08 PM

thanks for this but....

man, use a proper client, one of these two that are accepted everywhere: Vuze and utorrent.
If you were one month old and could accept PM's I could be able to help you getting into a excellent place for you.

Navy_Dave
10-27-2009, 04:46 PM
thanks for this but....

man, use a proper client, one of these two that are accepted everywhere: Vuze and utorrent.
If you were one month old and could accept PM's I could be able to help you getting into a excellent place for you.

I still be here in a month mate!

pone44
10-27-2009, 05:11 PM
While waiting Try btracs.com or opentrackers.net and you will find that some good private sites have open registration once in a while. There has to be a open tracker at the moment that would hold you over for a month or more. You will also have something to show if someone asks for proofs or profile links.

Cabalo
10-27-2009, 05:14 PM

So we will talk when you are 1 month old and automatically able to send PMs. Now I can't do anything for you.

Navy_Dave
10-27-2009, 08:01 PM
thanks for this but....

Hi

I have installed Vuze and just wondered how do I set it up,my torrents all have yellow faces and says there may be a NAT problem.

Can someone advise on how to setup for the best possible speeds?

thanks

Dave

sez
10-27-2009, 08:20 PM
lol,i'll assume that's not your paypal email as well.

pone44
10-27-2009, 08:40 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-guides-and-tutorials-65/t-how-become-connectable-311835

A well written guide here.

Hi

I have installed Vuze and just wondered how do I set it up,my torrents all have yellow faces and says there may be a NAT problem.

Can someone advise on how to setup for the best possible speeds?

thanks

Dave

Edit your email.

TrollinThunder
10-27-2009, 08:51 PM
Check your inbox and leech your ass off just making sure to follow the seeding rules, which you should read.

Navy_Dave
10-28-2009, 11:57 AM
nothing in my inbox???

TrollinThunder
10-28-2009, 04:30 PM
:/ that site never seems to send my invites properly so if it's not in your spam then sorry I guess I can't help just yet.

Navy_Dave
10-28-2009, 08:03 PM
:/ that site never seems to send my invites properly so if it's not in your spam then sorry I guess I can't help just yet.

Thanks anyway TThunder
:D

Dr-SeMSeM
10-28-2009, 10:03 PM
Well ,
i have a little story with RevTT .
i got a new account on 28 Aug and check the Rules and FAQs .
so i start to download and seed carefully .
i got a new shared seedbox and working perfectly on other trackers such as IPT , TVT , BitSpyer , ELBitz .. etc .

i tried to open my account on RevTT from the seedbox , i found its forbidden .
i contact the staff to ask them about this issue , they replayed me back to provide the IP Address .

once i sent it i got disabled account without warning due to multiple account on same IP , i tried to collect information about this issue and got the other user names which kicked out before .

i tried to explain that im using a seedbox and its shared .
NO WAY .
i`m not sad because other trackers can provide 99 % of content .
but the major thing make me made that the attack that i created many accounts on the day RevTT open signup for all users .

its my story with RevTT .

Thanks Sheriff for your topic :)

kooltilldend
10-29-2009, 01:48 PM
wait so lemme get this straight...you made many accounts on RevTT and those too on the same day?

you sure had it coming then

awaited
10-29-2009, 02:04 PM
Well ,
i have a little story with RevTT .
i got a new account on 28 Aug and check the Rules and FAQs .
so i start to download and seed carefully .
i got a new shared seedbox and working perfectly on other trackers such as IPT , TVT , BitSpyer , ELBitz .. etc .

i tried to open my account on RevTT from the seedbox , i found its forbidden .
i contact the staff to ask them about this issue , they replayed me back to provide the IP Address .

once i sent it i got disabled account without warning due to multiple account on same IP , i tried to collect information about this issue and got the other user names which kicked out before .

i tried to explain that im using a seedbox and its shared .
NO WAY .
i`m not sad because other trackers can provide 99 % of content .
but the major thing make me made that the attack that i created many accounts on the day RevTT open signup for all users .

its my story with RevTT .

Thanks Sheriff for your topic :)

staff asks for the ip of ur seedbox and then the same staff bans you for multiple ips, wtf thats ridiculous

but did that seedbox provider gave unique ips to every user on the server?
so once in a million(if u aren't lying;)) the other user on the same server was also using it for revtt:frusty:

TrollinThunder
10-29-2009, 02:20 PM
wait so lemme get this straight...you made many accounts on RevTT and those too on the same day?

you sure had it coming then

It seems he is saying that the shared seedbox ip was what triggered the multiple account on the same ip issue.

tippertime
10-29-2009, 03:10 PM
that seedbox had 3 revTT accounts on it, all made on the same day with in an hour of each other... they all said they were from egypt...emails were: gmail, hotmail, yahoo...what would you think if you saw that?

TrollinThunder
10-29-2009, 03:25 PM
Obviously that changes things.

kooltilldend
10-29-2009, 03:26 PM
@TrollinThunder...I think tippertime just answered what I meant...if I'm wrong then that's just downright pure bad luck though

brightsid
10-29-2009, 08:54 PM
that seedbox had 3 revTT accounts on it, all made on the same day with in an hour of each other... they all said they were from egypt...emails were: gmail, hotmail, yahoo...what would you think if you saw that?
:D
Friend who care share
I'm sure a few people remember stories like that

cinephilia
10-30-2009, 12:52 PM
ouch!

... SeMSeM ? :unsure:

Dr-SeMSeM
10-30-2009, 04:15 PM
but did that seedbox provider gave unique ips to every user on the server?

nope , same IP for all users .. its shared .

I know this and you helped me as you can :) also you gave me the other accounts , all of them registerd in 28 Aug . which alot of members registered from all over the world not Egypt only.
and please check this links.
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-bittorrent-sites-open-signup-298326/page796#post3279167

and this search ID .
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/search.php?searchid=5011178

its from FST only , what about other torrents forums,
thats mean all people interesting in torrent know well that RevTT will open signup at this day .
and its mean to we will get a lot of new members , from Egypt , KSA , France , UK , USA even Australia ... etc
and Egypt have wide range of IPs , if im the same person . why they didnt discover it before using my seedbox and how they discover the other 2 accounts ?

and i didn`t got disabled before decide to use my seedbox ,
before decide to use it , downloading and seeding normally .

also if you check my history on other trackers . such as Demonoid, IPT , GFXNews , BitMeTV , BitSpyder , ELBitz and soon Bitme.org .

you will find me the same person .

simply to proof that im not the same person
click on this link .

for the first person .
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22ahmedtitoooo%22&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

for the second person
http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22AsHr000F%22&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

these person uploaders for other websites ,

and for me

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q=%22Dr-SeMSeM%22&aq=f&oq=&aqi=

i think Google not working to cover me if im the same person ;)

sez
10-30-2009, 08:51 PM
Where is this KSA country again? :unsure:

brightsid
10-30-2009, 10:51 PM
Kingdom of Saudi Arabia. I like Olympic Games opening ceremony

Navy_Dave
12-05-2009, 10:20 AM
[/QUOTE]
If you were one month old and could accept PM's I could be able to help you getting into a excellent place for you.[/QUOTE]

I am now a few months old but still not got PM access??

Dave