cruelworld
10-10-2009, 12:30 PM
ihave U*-* acc with good buffer,i need F*N invite

JAM
10-10-2009, 04:25 PM
del

Cabalo
10-10-2009, 04:27 PM
a member with 4 posts here attempting such a trade. FFS, someone trash this thread.

cruelworld
10-10-2009, 05:48 PM
a member with 4 posts here attempting such a trade. FFS, someone trash this thread.

i can show proofs.

Cabalo
10-10-2009, 06:59 PM
that means shit, as everyone knows it.

davide89
10-10-2009, 11:07 PM

i can show proofs.

then show proofs

TrackerDaddy
10-11-2009, 01:35 AM
Well..i personally made a few high lvl acc trades with such members and everything went well. it depends on you whether you know how to do it or not.

Cabalo, i agree it sometimes looks suspicious but if you want to accuse someone for somthing then you should do it with some kind of a based proof..

Cabalo
10-11-2009, 06:52 AM
I couldn't care less about trading or this particular trade.
It's probably more work for idol and TSOL at the report section in the future, and one more disabled account.

/out

cruelworld
10-11-2009, 12:17 PM
Do posts make me trustful?i know persons who have very much
posts and they are cheating people.you are right i am new on this site you cannot trust me.but you said scammer for me directly

abosamer
10-11-2009, 12:53 PM
Do posts make me trustful?i know persons who have very much
posts and they are cheating people.you are right i am new on this site you cannot trust me.but you said scammer for me directly

true , but that doesn't mean u don't have to provide proofs to a moderator here , so how about sending proofs to any mod , and cut this shit ........

sorry for getting off topic

IdolEyes787
10-11-2009, 01:06 PM
I thought about asking him for some but I decided some asshole out there would look at it as proof that I support trading.:dabs:
Damned if you do abosamer, damned if you don't.

benchez' mum
10-11-2009, 01:25 PM
Why do you even care if it's a scam or a trade. What's the difference. *Leave them to their own, dirty devices.

*Only my opinion.

IdolEyes787
10-11-2009, 01:33 PM
That also crossed my mind .:shifty:

Caveat emptor.Caveat venditor.

benchez' mum
10-11-2009, 01:46 PM

Stop turning me on you latino fox you. :blush:

IdolEyes787
10-11-2009, 01:48 PM
I can't help myself I have a thing for older women.

The_Martinator
10-11-2009, 01:49 PM

Actually it's just Caveat emptor. He'll get the blame if anything goes wrong (or did in ancient Rome).

Now I'm surprised. You speak latin, Idol?

IdolEyes787
10-11-2009, 01:57 PM
Etiam contraho quod combibo sursum.

I had the hottest Latin teacher in High School so I always showed up to class.True story.

The_Martinator
10-11-2009, 04:12 PM
Si tacuisses, philosophumus mansisses.

:shifty:

IdolEyes787
10-11-2009, 04:21 PM
If only.:(

Bad-Day
10-11-2009, 07:44 PM
Interesting......... i had latin also, but the prof was a guy :X

PlayeR
10-12-2009, 05:11 AM
i didnt have latin class. but i know this word. Amigos.

Yoann64
10-12-2009, 07:27 PM
A bove ante, ab asino retro, a stulto undique caveto.
Avaro omnia desunt, inopi pauca, sapienti nihil.

cruelworld
10-14-2009, 03:46 AM
why you f**king this thread?

KushBlow
10-15-2009, 08:49 PM

Come back on the 29th for the Halloween thread gangbang afterparty.

kooltilldend
10-15-2009, 08:53 PM
i have ftn...deal?

:D

The_Martinator
10-15-2009, 09:06 PM

It's a cruel world. :lol:

kooltilldend
10-15-2009, 09:15 PM
that's just mean dude lol

Team America
10-16-2009, 12:00 AM
Some people just have no idea what the torrent game is all about.

Uk-t absolutely blows. I remember finally trading an account for it about 3 years ago and being so excited, and then there content sucked and they had nothing available that I couldn't get at 50 other torrent sites.

People just care about exclusivity, not actual quality. I remember FileList also being an impossible to get site, I got in, and that place absolutely blew.

So many places that are impossible to get into suck b/c of just that, they get no users, so their torrents are worthless.

Yet, you still have little minnows dying to get onto their site because it's SOO rare.

sheriff 01
10-16-2009, 12:45 AM
Some people just have no idea what the torrent game is all about.

Uk-t absolutely blows. I remember finally trading an account for it about 3 years ago and being so excited, and then there content sucked and they had nothing available that I couldn't get at 50 other torrent sites.

People just care about exclusivity, not actual quality. I remember FileList also being an impossible to get site, I got in, and that place absolutely blew.

So many places that are impossible to get into suck b/c of just that, they get no users, so their torrents are worthless.

Yet, you still have little minnows dying to get onto their site because it's SOO rare.

Maybe if you wouldnt have traded to get in there you would have known a few members in ukt before even landing there, that way upon arrival there you would have people to talk to in the forums. Its obvious that when you trade to get in somewhere the site will hold absolutely no meaning to you cause technically you shouldnt be there in the first place.

Team America
10-16-2009, 03:44 AM
Maybe if you wouldnt have traded to get in there you would have known a few members in ukt before even landing there, that way upon arrival there you would have people to talk to in the forums. Its obvious that when you trade to get in somewhere the site will hold absolutely no meaning to you cause technically you shouldnt be there in the first place.

:lol::lol::lol:

WTF does me knowing anybody in their community have to do with the fact that all of there torrents either suck or can be downloaded absolutely anywhere else on the internet?

I don't join torrent sites to be friends with other people, I join torrent sites to download torrents. And Uk-t's torrent collection absolutely sucks.

n00bz0r
10-16-2009, 03:50 AM
/me peeks, n00bz0r lols, n00bz0r leaves.
:snooty:

kooltilldend
10-16-2009, 03:55 AM

WTF does me knowing anybody in their community have to do with the fact that all of there torrents either suck or can be downloaded absolutely anywhere else on the internet?

I don't join torrent sites to be friends with other people, I join torrent sites to download torrents. And Uk-t's torrent collection absolutely sucks.
right but what duly amazes me how the heck did u not know that before u joined the site?

i mean pretty much everyone and their dog knows the levels are based on exclusivity and not on content...and uk-t's never been high on content as far as i can recall

Team America
10-16-2009, 04:58 AM

right but what duly amazes me how the heck did u not know that before u joined the site?

i mean pretty much everyone and their dog knows the levels are based on exclusivity and not on content...and uk-t's never been high on content as far as i can recall

How didn't I know that? Maybe because I didn't base my life on searching for the exact details of every single torrent site out there? Since every single person back then would have died for a FileList, or Uk-t, or FTN, I thought there was a reason they craved those sites. I mean, you're only craving them because their hard to get? And when you get them, there is no reward because the content sucks.

It just seems silly to me. I equate it to girls giving you the run around. Why are you wasting your time trying to attain a Uk-t account when you know their content sucks? It seems absolutely implausible to me.

kooltilldend
10-16-2009, 05:03 AM
right but that's the whole point...you should atleast find out a little bit about what you are getting into

i mean for e.g. even if I get invited to UK-T today (yeah it won't happen but believe me on this) I will almost certainly refuse it...and not because I read your comment...but because I already have a general idea of what the site is about...and the site offers nothing that I could possibly want

as such, you suggesting that you didn't know what you got into...i'm afraid makes you sound both naive and a glory hunter (otherwise known as a person who goes after rarities)

i'm not trying to be rude...just stating my opinion from a very neutral perspective

and believe me when I say this...my opinion doesn't just hold for UK-T...i say the same for Pedro's, E****, FTWR and so on...i really don't need nor want any of these sites...on the other hand, I would absolutely love an opportunity to get into FTN, SCT and most importantly, FSC because I duly feel (more like know) that not only do these sites offer me something I crave, I'm certain I can offer them just as much in return

oh and i know my opinion doesn't really mean much esp. since this is the trading area (something i duly oppose) but i figured it doesn't hurt to put a separate perspective on the situation at the forefront

cheers!

IdolEyes787
10-16-2009, 01:03 PM
I would absolutely love an opportunity to get into FTN, SCT and most importantly, FSC because I duly feel (more like know) that not only do these sites offer me something I crave, I'm certain I can offer them just as much in return

First how do you know? I just invited someone to ScT, he's a knowledgeable guy been administration on a well known tracker. He wanted a place to " get things faster" than the site that we both share.I told him that for his present set up IPT was about as good as it got ( he used the " I've never had any probems on any other site but I'm probably going to get a seedbox so don't worry).
I warned him that ScT could be problematical if he didn't have a server or wasn't ready to invest the time in building a ratio .He'd better also be familiar with auto downloading since the fastest server isn't much use there if you aren't on a torrent pretty fast).But no he would love to be a member as it was the "best site out there" .
Less than 24 hours later he's back saying that he had no idea what he was getting into and maybe he should have listened to my advice a little more carefully in the first place.:pinch:

Lesson listen to your friends they have your best interests at heart and be careful what you wish for.