10-10-2009, 11:47 PM
Hello,

I can't get into the site.Because my account was disabled for innactivity,
I was a good user with Upload ~300.
But couple months i forgot Login.

Can anyone enable my IT (my acc ) ?

IdolEyes787
10-11-2009, 12:05 AM
(http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t-tracker-staff-members-fst-232869)Look in the spoiler on the first page here.
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-tracker-staff-members-fst-232869 (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/t-tracker-staff-members-fst-232869)

respawn40
10-11-2009, 04:21 AM
I suppose it's not really for me to say, but if you forgot to login for a couple months, why do you want back all of a sudden? It doesn't seem like that particular site is important to you.

Night0wl
10-11-2009, 04:49 AM
I suppose it isn't. So real life catches up with you for a while and all of a sudden you find yourself without an account. What a bunch of bullshit!!

Just follow the link idoleyes provided and don't listen to kids like above poster.

Cabalo
10-11-2009, 06:38 AM
I suppose it isn't. So real life catches up with you for a while and all of a sudden you find yourself without an account. What a bunch of bullshit!!

Just follow the link idoleyes provided and don't listen to kids like above poster.
Agreed. A person never knows what surprises life reserves. Any mature person knows that. No site is more important than the real life issues, and whoever thinks otherwise is plain wrong.
Just talk with them, you won't find better people in the bt world.

Kr4nkY
10-11-2009, 09:21 PM
i've always found FSC staff to be extremely fair & very reasonable tbh, if your account has been disabled due to inactivity try there IRC/email support chan i'm sure the staff will be more than happy to help you & enable it again.

LubTheStaringCat
10-12-2009, 03:05 AM
Look at all these helpful folk giving advice, the only real advice you follow Is by IdolEyes787.
And the FSC staff.

Cabalo
10-13-2009, 03:27 PM
in fact, this was clearly a Hit N' Run thread.
OP posts and vanishes.

TheFoX
10-13-2009, 04:44 PM
Accounts that haven't been used in ages are disabled through inactivity, and by hand. Accounts are not deleted and if someone wants their account re-enabled, just ask.

As for the prat who joined the help channel but didn't see anyone there, remember that staff are not robots and need sleep, and also probably have to spend time away from their PCs to earn a living. We can't all be spoon fed students who have nothing better to do than bitch. If you want your account re-enabled, you need to be a little bit patient.

The fsc staff are some of the nicest around, and I hate to see sleasebags belittle them. Be respectful of the people who go that extra mile to ensure that everyone is entitled to that little bit of extra fun. If fsc is not for you, leave gracefully, and remember that what might not be your cup of tea is someone elses cup of tea.

BrianH
10-14-2009, 05:58 PM
when i signed up for fsc i thought it was a tracker not a slow ass spam forum
so yea i didnt fit in im all about the files
im being truthful i have no prob with any sites to backstab iv never been banned anywhere wtf
some sites are just terrible and filled with fked up ppl who spend their life on their knees and posting on forums lmfao
i think iv already named some examples of ppl from this here forum lolol
if some1 wants to kno some real info about sites they can just read my posts

idoleyes787 deleted half this thread lol
he wants to make fst a boring fuck place for retarded ppl to post and get help with their disabled accounts
he also deleted the thread about me before i could reply lmfao

cap87
10-14-2009, 06:26 PM
he wants to make fst a boring fuck place for retarded ppl to post

that's already happening :rolleyes:

Bad-Day
10-14-2009, 06:32 PM
Yes i concour whit brianh

about brianh. Hes a very smart, and insightfully person. I believe, he should write a book, on how to run a tracker, a forum, to make love, to live, to breath, to dress up, and so many other things, brianh, i believe you have much more value, than Einstein! I donīt wanna shock anyone, but im not afraid to say it out loud!

Einstein compared to you, is a moron!

IdolEyes787
10-14-2009, 07:13 PM
when i signed up for fsc i thought it was a tracker not a slow ass spam forum
so yea i didnt fit in im all about the files
im being truthful i have no prob with any sites to backstab iv never been banned anywhere wtf
some sites are just terrible and filled with fked up ppl who spend their life on their knees and posting on forums lmfao
i think iv already named some examples of ppl from this here forum lolol
if some1 wants to kno some real info about sites they can just read my posts

idoleyes787 deleted half this thread lol
he wants to make fst a boring fuck place for retarded ppl to post and get help with their disabled accounts
he also deleted the thread about me before i could reply lmfao

You are welcome to post whatever you want in the lounge.:idunno:

TrollinThunder
10-14-2009, 07:51 PM
My thread was only meant to bait the e-thug to expedite his inevitable ban.

Cabalo
10-15-2009, 12:09 AM
And i suppose you think you deserve a e-cookie for that? :rolleyes:

I hope brianH will be back, maybe a little more on the soft side, otherwise some members will keep hitting the report button for every minor reason.

Albo Da Kid
10-15-2009, 12:14 AM
"The road ahead will be long. Our climb will be steep. We may not get there in one year or in one term..But America, I have never been more hopeful than I am tonight, that we will get THERE!!
I promise you, WE as a People will get there!" - Obama

We are going to bring Brian back god dammnit!!! whatever it takes.. i dont care what the cost it

TrollinThunder
10-15-2009, 01:20 AM
And i suppose you think you deserve a e-cookie for that? :rolleyes:

I hope brianH will be back, maybe a little more on the soft side, otherwise some members will keep hitting the report button for every minor reason.

No need. I delete all my cookies to hide the jb.

sez
10-15-2009, 04:29 AM
otherwise some members will keep hitting the report button for every minor reason.

and its people(not fuckers) who don't have any clue when it comes sarcasm.

kooltilldend
10-15-2009, 12:22 PM
hope you get back in mate (assuming u deserve to get back)...there's numerous people here who'd love to get in (me very much included) so i'd say its a pity that people who are already in like you...can't make a better use of the site

Purpledrank
10-16-2009, 12:11 AM

We are going to bring Brian back god dammnit!!! whatever it takes.. i dont care what the cost it

quoted 4 real

Bad-Day
10-16-2009, 01:12 AM
Oh, hi there brian

sheriff 01
10-16-2009, 01:26 AM
I concur, hello brian, you are quite the elusive fellow with a tremendous amount of time on your hands i see.

KushBlow
10-16-2009, 01:56 AM
Purpledrank

Bahaha. Stop listening to Lil Wayne and go do something useful with your time. I can't believe you actually went through the trouble of making 4 accounts, thus 4 different emails. That's like, 2 Lollipop replays.

Purpledrank
10-16-2009, 06:38 AM
2 min tops each = 8 min out of my day lolol
and plz learn words before u try to insult ppl no wonder u cant even write ur own paper lmfao

The_Martinator
10-16-2009, 04:15 PM
Here's a no brainer: if you decide to make a dupe account when your previous one got banned, DON'T tell everyone which account it was. :lol:

Bad-Day
10-16-2009, 06:36 PM
This way, you ll never get in, on TTC train brian...

Make another account, ...unless...

Intr4ns1t
10-16-2009, 07:41 PM
and plz learn words before u try to insult ppl no wonder u cant even write ur own paper lmfao

translation using actual words:

"2 minutes tops for each equals 8 minutes out of my day, laughing, and please learn words before you try to insult people. No wonder you can't even write your own paper, more laughter."

The irony of someone who uses neither proper words nor any punctuation telling others to learn words before insulting someone is just precious. :rolleyes:

TrollinThunder
10-16-2009, 07:58 PM

"2 minutes tops for each equals 8 minutes out of my day, laughing, and please learn words before you try to insult people. No wonder you can't even write your own paper, more laughter."

The irony of someone who uses neither proper words nor any punctuation telling others to learn words before insulting someone is just precious. :rolleyes:

At the most, I spent two minutes making each account. Thus only eight minutes of my day were expended creating duplicate accounts, which is an insignificant amount of time. I find your proposition that this is a significant waste of time humorous enough to pretend that I am laughing out loud.

In the future, prior to insulting anyone, please learn how to use words in a manner that properly conveys the insult. Your inferior verbiage renders it believable that you were unable to write your own paper. I am so amused at my own wit that I am laughing so hard that my buttocks may fall off.

Intr4ns1t
10-16-2009, 08:05 PM
At the most, I spent two minutes making each account. Thus only eight minutes of my day were expended creating duplicate accounts, which is an insignificant amount of time. I find your proposition that this is a significant waste of time humorous enough to pretend that I am laughing out loud.

In the future, prior to insulting anyone, please learn how to use words in a manner that properly conveys the insult. Your inferior verbiage renders it believable that you were unable to write your own paper. I am so amused at my own wit that I am laughing so hard that my buttocks may fall off.

Ah yes, the beauty of proper english is a site to behold when unfettered by egregious amounts of ignorant and poorly constructed grammatical homicide. :)

chalice
10-16-2009, 08:17 PM

Nice, if a little sterile.

You really should intersperse your posts with a few fucking expletives, like.

It flows better, don't you fucking know. :01:

KushBlow
10-16-2009, 08:18 PM
What have we done to the English language :cry:.

Bad-Day
10-16-2009, 09:44 PM
I report u all, for spam!!!!!

This bittorent forum not english lesson

:lol: :lol:

kukushka
10-16-2009, 10:24 PM
What have we done to the English language :cry:.
is not we, it's google translate

Bad-Day
10-16-2009, 10:38 PM
L00k 47 m3 1m 50 5m4r7 1 (4n wr173 1n 3n6|15h wu4!

... - ..- .--. .. -.. ..-. ..- -.-. -.- . .-.

Purpledrank
10-16-2009, 10:41 PM
ok u guys can type proper english on an internet forum im really fine

Bad-Day
10-16-2009, 10:43 PM
|-|3||0 8r14n!!!!!!

sez
10-16-2009, 11:09 PM
wow dood, english is awesome sounding. its like modern day king arthur speak :unsure:

Albo Da Kid
10-16-2009, 11:16 PM
What's all this fuss about proper English? Last time I checked this was a bittorrent forum, not an English literature forum

I say what larry David said.. "Whatever works"..Do whatever helps you express yourself..Write however you wanna write

megabyteme
10-16-2009, 11:31 PM

Won't any one talk to you IRL? ur pathetic

Bad-Day
10-16-2009, 11:31 PM
Right ON!!!!!!!!!!

From know on...... no more spelling check!!!! Its gonna be crazy!!!

Me like u , but me like me better

sheriff 01
10-16-2009, 11:38 PM
Right ON!!!!!!!!!!

From know on...... no more spelling check!!!! Its gonna be crazy!!!

Me like u , but me like me better

No, i think what would be even more crazier is if some members refrained from using google translate to type there posts. Can you even imagine trying to decipher there broken ass, fucked up sentences!!

Bad-Day
10-16-2009, 11:40 PM
Me not see what u tring to say, i stoped useng google translate.

mwahaha

Purpledrank
10-17-2009, 01:42 AM

Won't any one talk to you IRL? ur pathetic

yes i have 100s of ppl to talk to irl
i dont need to tell ppl on a forum about my wife and baby lol

Bad-Day
10-17-2009, 04:43 PM
when will this forum, be +18 ?

Seriously too many kids in dippers around.

IdolEyes787
10-17-2009, 07:19 PM
when will this forum, be +18 ?

I wouldn't hold your breath we've still working on the dress code.

Bad-Day
10-17-2009, 08:51 PM
Oh ? Dress code ?

To, me, its always casual friday :D