PDA

View Full Version : bitmetv - unable to recover lost password

bookbuff
10-12-2009, 07:20 AM
I do hope this is the right forum for this question, sorry if I'm making some sort of rookie-mistake!

I've been a bitmetv-member for over four years and never or rarely had any problems, but for some reason my auto-login reset two days ago, and as I can't remember my password I went to the password recovery page and asked for it to be mailed to me.

There was a message saying an email had been sent and I should allow a few minutes for it to arrive. Well, I waited about an hour - no email. Tried again. Waited over 24 hours. Still nothing. Just tried for a third time, about 20 mins ago, still no go.

Would really appreciate some input here, thanks in advance!

Cheers!

PS I also tried the different IRC addresses I could find, but can't seem to login - either server cannot be resolved or permission is denied. I'm certainly no techie and feel completely at a loss here, so any kind of help would be much appreciated...!

pone44
10-12-2009, 08:44 AM
Try IRC http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-irc-channels-349263

LubTheStaringCat
10-12-2009, 09:03 AM
Depending on the browser you use, you can recover passwords from browsers with certain programs.

nutcr0cker
10-12-2009, 05:05 PM
I like mozilla's password saving capabilities. It's under security>>saved passwords.