PDA

View Full Version : RevolutionTT

grube
10-13-2009, 03:01 AM
Hello YOU. :happy:

I am looking for an invite to RevolutionTT, i heard that itīs a really good tracker (especially for movies)
So if anyone can spare 1 invite, i would be very grateful.

A little bit about myself:
I will always keep a good ration (1:1)
been using torrents for over 5 years now (been getting free stuff for over 13 years now :D)

i would have made a trade thread instead, but i only have invites for a nordic tracker, and they dont allow people to trade in public (which i respect)

http://i35.tinypic.com/1zdowu9.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/14m9zlu.jpg
http://i37.tinypic.com/jhr3mx.jpg

edit: i lvl up in FST knowledge :fst:

Cabalo
10-13-2009, 04:13 AM
i would have made a trade thread instead, but i only have invites for a nordic tracker, and they dont allow people to trade in public (which i respect)

with that sentence, you really blew it mate.

grube
10-13-2009, 07:26 AM

with that sentence, you really blew it mate.

please explain why... i dont see it.

SKGunners
10-13-2009, 07:46 AM
As you're new, you may not know it and may not have any bad intentions, but trading is considered an offense. Most trackers don't support or allow trading. I know most newbies think that trading is good as they are offering something to people and getting something they want. Similar to barter trade was done in the early 19th century or now it is done with money, but in the world of trackers, that's not how it works.

You are not supposed to trade, buy/sell invites.

grube
10-13-2009, 07:50 AM
ah ok, in thad case, forget about trading. :D

i did not know this. thank you SKGunners

grube
10-14-2009, 07:14 AM
up

Frankthetank1
10-26-2009, 11:16 PM
You also not suppose to request an invite from me & get it disabled. Thanks also for not repping me either that was real sweet of you.

As you're new, you may not know it and may not have any bad intentions, but trading is considered an offense. Most trackers don't support or allow trading. I know most newbies think that trading is good as they are offering something to people and getting something they want. Similar to barter trade was done in the early 19th century or now it is done with money, but in the world of trackers, that's not how it works.

You are not supposed to trade, buy/sell invites.

pone44
10-27-2009, 01:44 AM
Frankthetank, did the OP get your invites disabled at revt or another poster?

You also not suppose to request an invite from me & get it disabled. Thanks also for not repping me either that was real sweet of you.

Frankthetank1
10-27-2009, 02:42 AM
he is very shady i do not suggest anyone inviting him, Like you said to me in your pm he will request invites via pm and try many shady things to get what he wants.

pone44
10-27-2009, 04:09 AM
I agree. thank you. ;)

he is very shady i do not suggest anyone inviting him, Like you said to me in your pm he will request invites via pm and try many shady things to get what he wants.