PDA

View Full Version : middle man

locusprince
10-15-2009, 10:59 PM
can any one with a respectful rep or stuff here to be a middle man in some trade i don't know if this is allowed here or not so forgive me if iam mistaken

Skiz
10-16-2009, 03:16 AM
I'm assuming this is Bittorrent related. :unsure:

Moved to Bittorrent section.

Hombre
10-16-2009, 03:18 AM
what is a middleman? honestly.

sheriff 01
10-16-2009, 03:21 AM
Locusprince, i would love to be a middleman for you but i cannot guarantee you that you would have any accs. left after im done with you. :lol:

LubTheStaringCat
10-16-2009, 03:30 AM
Locusprince, i would love to be a middleman for you but i cannot guarantee you that you would have any accs. left after im done with you. :lol:

That's not very nice "sheriff 01":lol:

kooltilldend
10-16-2009, 03:37 AM
pshh that would mean u r the last straw rather than the middle man :D

pro267
10-16-2009, 04:02 AM
Oh me, me, pick me.

It is my dream.

I deserve it. Good trade.

+5

n00bz0r
10-16-2009, 04:08 AM
now thats some 'stuff' :lol:

Bad-Day
10-16-2009, 10:07 AM
I wonīt mind helping, give me your ip, and all your accounts details, i promiss i wonīt do anything wrong.

Zaxx
10-16-2009, 09:48 PM
Heh...went to the tard, I mean trade section as I remember there used to be a middleman thread sticky there. Looks like it's been scraped...pro267 seems eager to help tho. :whistling

Albo Da Kid
10-16-2009, 10:11 PM
bah..there's too much competition here. I'll tell you what though.

Pick me and I'll even throw in a ipt invite

Scytalle
10-16-2009, 10:22 PM
My advice, stop trading and that would solve your problem entirely. Even though it's going to be like I never typed any of this, anyway.

Albo Da Kid
10-16-2009, 10:39 PM
My advice, stop trading and that would solve your problem entirely.
What lol? pffttt

You're gonna have to do better than that if you wanted him to stop and listen to you. Explain why he should stop trading please. Let us all hear your opinions and maybe even learn a few things or two

Bad-Day
10-16-2009, 10:40 PM
D: D: !!!osla liamtoh dna liamg ot u etivni lli ,em esohc oN oN

Scytalle
10-16-2009, 10:56 PM
My advice, stop trading and that would solve your problem entirely.
What lol? pffttt

You're gonna have to do better than that if you wanted him to stop and listen to you. Explain why he should stop trading please. Let us all hear your opinions and maybe even learn a few things or two

very well. The reasons I am against trading are simple.

For the risk of losing your accounts far out weighs any benefits you would gain from it. The moment any tracker staff finds out you have traded, your officially lost any privacy you thought you had to begin with. Every time you attempt a trade, you risk losing everything. Once your seen as a trader, your almost always stuck in the position you put yourself in. Trading also requires you to be far more trusting of a person, as trusting traders goes. Also, your putting the people who originally invited you to trackers at risk as well. It is kind of like getting someone involved in something dangerous, without telling them about it. Just my opinion, take it or leave it. Although knowing someone online dosen't really count as knowing them, you can at least say you tried to make a good judgment about a person if you don't trade invites or accounts. Just my opinion, take it or leave it.

It still won't do any good though. Your opinions are welcome as well. Just some of my thoughts.

Albo Da Kid
10-16-2009, 11:09 PM
There you go.. You should have wrote all that in your first post if you wanted him to listen and take your advice.
So you're basically saying that trading will get you into a lot of trouble and endanger those who have helped you, right? That's true

Alright so let me ask you this. I might be kind of a noob and I never understood why trading was so bad in the first place. Why did trackers make trading out to be so horrible? What harm do traders cause to the tracker itself?? do you know?

EDIT: Oh shit I forgot.. nvm nvm. It's because of RIAA isn't it? Trading is a threat to trackers because you might end up trading your account to a RIAA agent by mistake..right?

Bad-Day
10-16-2009, 11:16 PM
Albo , just respect it man.

No one gives a fuck, for the reasons, its a simple request. Do it, or turn away.

Always the same conversation, always the same answers, this is getting boring.

Ps: At least, they donīt ask you to stick a dildo in the but, to join.

ovisan
10-16-2009, 11:29 PM
T
So you're basically saying that trading will get you into a lot of trouble and endanger those who have helped you, right? That's true

Alright so let me ask you this. I might be kind of a noob and I never understood why trading was so bad in the first place. Why did trackers make trading out to be so horrible? What harm do traders cause to the tracker itself?? do you know?

You know better than all us the answer to that mate.

Bt its like real life. Cheating ratios its like cheating your wife, is she catches you you are out. Trading is like swapping/giving your kid with someone you dont know. Accepting terms and conditions its like wedding promises, you brake them... tara!!!

Albo Da Kid
10-16-2009, 11:31 PM
Albo , just respect it man.

No one gives a fuck, for the reasons, its a simple request. Do it, or turn away.

I choose not to trade to tell you the truth, but not because i respect the rules or fear the tracker staffers and anti-traders. It's because I like to have the same username in every tracker and I have a few friends who are brainwashed by the everyday anti-trader propoganda, and I don't wanna disrespect or disappoint them

I always looked at anti-traders as dogs who follow everything their owner says with no questions asked. I like to have an opinion of my own and unless there were strong reasons to sticky something on the tracker RULES, I wouldn't even bother and show my respect towards it. One of the main reasons I like FSC is because they don't waste too much energy on ignorant subjects like "trading is bad because I heard so"

What if I told you that some trackers profit by disabling as many accounts as possible what would you say? Trackers who sell accounts and invites for example. What's the most common method to disable someone? Trading ofc

Bad-Day
10-16-2009, 11:38 PM
They can sell, they can trade, thats why so many trackers, give a special status to staffers from other trackers. ;)

But, thats not our problem. I simple respect it, cause there very nice guys out there, and you know it.
- What if I told you that some trackers profit by disabling as many accounts as possible what would you say? -
U know nothing albo, seriously... my mouth is shut . ;) and, thats not our problem, its their home, let them do what they want. just keep away from them, and proof it.

Albo Da Kid
10-16-2009, 11:51 PM
I understand what you're saying. They're nice guys who're giving us access to their trackers and p2p service, and thats why I'm repaying them back by seeding my torrents for days and keeping a good ratio. But that doesn't mean that we can't have any criticism towards their rule making decisions

U know nothing albo

It's not about knowing. It's about using logic. Sites who sell accounts, would benefit from disabling accounts, because those who were just disabled will buy their way in again. Especially if one of the trackers in question is an exclusive and sufficent tracker like BitmeTV, Pedro's etc..

And I'm not saying i have anything against these sites. Matter fact I give them credit for taking advantage of those who lack intelligence and follow whatever they're told, and profit along the way.

Kind of reminds what the churches did back in the days with the indulgence papers, and how swiftly the poor ignorant people fell for what they were told

Bad-Day
10-17-2009, 12:07 AM
Wrong, wrong, and youre wrong.

Stop thinking like that, the only proven cases, are funfile, supertorrents, and 2 others...... Pedros sold invites, but the disable conspiracy.... its bullshit...

Bitmtv? you cant really talk about it... because off your past.

There is only one, who disables to let him people, because they donīt want to raise the user limit, that i think off right know.

Everyone has alternatives, but if X decides to donate to get an invite @ Y, thats up whit him.
There are rich kids on the trackers albo... not everyone comes here because they donīt have the money to pay for cable, or for a cd. ( know and than this is my case)

I donīt criticize stupid people, i just ignore them.

Albo Da Kid
10-17-2009, 12:27 AM
Stop thinking like that, the only proven cases, are funfile, supertorrents, and 2 others...... Pedros sold invites, but the disable conspiracy.... its bullshit...Well just because it's only proven only with those two trackers it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist elsewhere. Anyway i'm not going to debate if the conspiracy is true or not, but I can say that it's a strong belief of mine

Bitmtv? you cant really talk about it... because off your past.When I mentioned Pedro's and Bitmetv i didn't mean any disrespect towards them, I simply picked them to make a point. I wouldn't hold any grudges against them even if I was 100% they used the trading excuse to profit either way.

I never held anything against bitmetv for their actions also. They did what they had to do.
Just recently I was just re=enabled by the admin though. I crossed paths with him in the Bitme irc channel and he behaved like a true cool fella and asked me if I wanted my account back.

There is only one, who disables to let him people, because they donīt want to raise the user limit, that i think off right know.which? hdbits, right?

There are rich kids on the trackers albo... not everyone comes here because they donīt have the money to pay for cable, or for a cd. You don't have to be rich to pay 10 dollars for an invite to a site that you have a bond with. And i know that most of the torrenters don't depend on trackers, but they still have some kind of need in them. They can turn away from them at any time, but it's easier to just pay 10$ for another account and forget you got disabled in the first place

How many of these poor kids donate each month to their favorite sites?

Bad-Day
10-17-2009, 01:17 AM
Well just because it's only proven only with those two trackers it doesn't mean that it doesn't exist elsewhere. Anyway i'm not going to debate if the conspiracy is true or not, but I can say that it's a strong belief of mine

Bitmtv? you cant really talk about it... because off your past.When I mentioned Pedro's and Bitmetv i didn't mean any disrespect towards them, I simply picked them to make a point. I wouldn't hold any grudges against them even if I was 100% they used the trading excuse to profit either way.

No proofs no statement.

I never held anything against bitmetv for their actions also. They did what they had to do.
Just recently I was just re=enabled by the admin though. I crossed paths with him in the Bitme irc channel and he behaved like a true cool fella and asked me if I wanted my account back.

Yes, hes a cool guy, whom i still hold a grunge, for the past Portuguese ban. But he explained,......., hes friendly and smart.

There is only one, who disables to let him people, because they donīt want to raise the user limit, that i think off right know.which? hdbits, right?

NO. youre joking right ?

There are rich kids on the trackers albo... not everyone comes here because they donīt have the money to pay for cable, or for a cd. You don't have to be rich to pay 10 dollars for an invite to a site that you have a bond with. And i know that most of the torrenters don't depend on trackers, but they still have some kind of need in them. They can turn away from them at any time, but it's easier to just pay 10$ for another account and forget you got disabled in the first place

How many of these poor kids donate each month to their favorite sites?

...........later. bud

Albo Da Kid
10-17-2009, 01:28 AM
I really thought u meant Hdbits lol. I mean their staffers are horrible and it wouldn't be too hard for them to pull it off. They can disable you without giving you an explanation and then tell you to go fuck yourself right after.. kind of like revott

IdolEyes787
10-17-2009, 01:42 AM
I just do my own thing and try not to worry about what I have no control over.
If I lost all my trackers tomorrow the only meaningful change that it would make in my life would be that I would have a lot more free time to something more worthwhile.

Albo Da Kid
10-17-2009, 01:53 AM
If I lost all my trackers tomorrow the only meaningful change that it would make in my life would be that I would have a lot more free time to something more worthwhile.
Amen...And it true believe me. I see a big change in my everyday activities between now and during the summer when I forgot about BT.
On one aspect it's better to forget about BT altogether, even if you weren't stripped of your trackers

Bad-Day
10-17-2009, 04:40 PM
Amen...And it true believe me. I see a big change in my everyday activities between now and during the summer when I forgot about BT.
On one aspect it's better to forget about BT altogether, even if you weren't stripped of your trackers

My training would improve, thats for sure. :)

Albo Da Kid
10-17-2009, 10:45 PM
My training would improve, thats for sure. :)
What sport do you train for? I didn't know you were an athlete.. That's nice.

I used to train long hours for also, for boxing, and when I would get home form the gym I would be exhausted so I didn't have much time to go out and do other stuff. Fst and bittorrenting were kind of a substitute for my social life at the time because as son as I'd come home, I'd go eat, check the forums, and go watch a movie or TV show right after, and then go to sleep.

Those were good days because I felt like I was doing something self beneficiary and training kept me from participating in other negative activities such as drugs alcohol and all the other shit that my teenage friends used to do back in the day.

I'm going to say that training, Fst and BT played a positive part in my personality changes over the years. Most of my friends to this day just hang out in the block and smoke weed all day, and I would have probably been stuck with them if I didn't have other activities to occupy my time with.

However my training days are over now and spendin time in BT doesn't feel the same. I'm looking forward to building a future, going to school and having a job at the same time, and I've also discovered a few other positive hobbies.

At this point I feel like spending time in bt, forums and watching movies is only going to slow me down or prevent me from doing other stuff. I'm still going to remember this as one of my old favorite hobbies though

ca_aok
10-17-2009, 10:50 PM
Just FYI Albo, Pedro's no longer works as you describe, and hasn't since the beginning of the summer:

Effective today, 13 May 2009, it is no longer possible for anyone to join the tracker with a donation. It is also no longer possible to donate to rejoin after you have been banned.

All new members will have to be invited by a member in good standing, and we expect our members to only invite people they know will be good members.

Albo Da Kid
10-17-2009, 10:52 PM
The've made some changes I see. Do you know why they came up with this decision?

I think this change was a wrong move in their part

ca_aok
10-17-2009, 10:54 PM
No clue, I assume it was due to complaints from current members as to how the site is perceived due to that controversial policy. I just remembered seeing it on their front page a few months ago so I figured I'd let you know :P

Albo Da Kid
10-17-2009, 11:05 PM
I see.Alright thanks for swinging that info by ca_aok

Wow ...you see what BT politics can do? If they didn't care how they were viewed by others, they could have still been making as much money as they used to. Now they have to settle for a little less just so they wont be called "money grubbing assholes"

I respect them for that though.

megabyteme
10-17-2009, 11:20 PM
Politics aren't necessarily a bad thing. Politics generally refer to "how is the best way to run a society (or community)? In this case, the community spoke out against a bad policy. The community is stronger for having made that decision.

One thing that is often forgotten regarding the BT community, is how new it actually is. Only two years ago, trading was prevalent. Enough credible members spoke out against such destructive behaviors and now it is seen as taboo. As our community works through some of these errors of judgment, we learn from these mistakes and establish ways that are better while rejecting harmful ones.

FST is a hotbed of "politics" because it is here that such conversations begin. These issues need to be addressed if we wish to have any kind of future. Sometimes it gets heated, other times fairly petty. Such is the case with all politics. :)

Benjamin
10-17-2009, 11:42 PM
I see what you're saying Albo, almost all my friends from high school do nothing but smoke weed all day now, makes me wonder where I would've ended up if I kept hanging out with them.

Bad-Day
10-18-2009, 12:36 AM
Long story short, pedro likes money for booze, thats what i have always heard.
Thank god, they donīt sell accounts anymore, that place is too good.