PDA

View Full Version : Ratio free

HMthePM
10-16-2009, 08:36 AM
I was looking for a list of ratio free tracker. My friend needs a ratio free tracker, and I cannot invite him cause, well I don't have any invite there. So a list would be good with a mention of which are open signups or easy to get in.

Skiz
10-16-2009, 08:50 AM
The search function gave me this (amongst others):

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-43/t-no-ratio-trackers-313175/?highlight=ratio

TraLaLa
10-16-2009, 09:02 AM
he asks for open signups or easy to get in not '''' GFT,PTN,FTN,ETM,iTS ..."""" ( c/p)

lolwut
10-16-2009, 09:55 AM
Pretome is what you're looking for.

pone44
10-16-2009, 09:58 AM
The Op said he wants a list of list ratio less trackers and to mention what ones are open and easy to get into. maybe he should be more clear? :idunno:
Assuming he knows about the open signup section here or at btracs, others places?

I was looking for a list of ratio free tracker. My friend needs a ratio free tracker, and I cannot invite him cause, well I don't have any invite there. So a list would be good with a mention of which are open signups or easy to get in.

he asks for open signups or easy to get in not '''' GFT,PTN,FTN,ETM,iTS ..."""" ( c/p)

HMthePM
10-16-2009, 10:42 AM
So from above I get pretome is the way to go.

I read somewhere that scenerace was ratio free but turned other way. Is stn(storethenet) ratio free? Any other trackers come to mind? (except for the obvious ftn,gft).

Sorry Skiz but couldn't find anything recent. That thread is a year old. and gft is currently pretty difficult to get in compared to then. I got in then but don't have an invite or I would have invited my friend.

filenetworks
10-16-2009, 10:51 AM
So from above I get pretome is the way to go.

I read somewhere that scenerace was ratio free but turned other way. Is stn(storethenet) ratio free? Any other trackers come to mind? (except for the obvious ftn,gft).

Sorry Skiz but couldn't find anything recent. That thread is a year old. and gft is currently pretty difficult to get in compared to then. I got in then but don't have an invite or I would have invited my friend.

STN is ratio free.
Also try ArenaBG, RARBG and Zamunda. Ratio system is there but there are no rules or minimum requirements related to that.

Skiz
10-16-2009, 06:30 PM

No worries. I haven't heard of half those trackers so I wouldn't know what is open for sign ups or not. Was just linking that is might be a good resource.

IdolEyes787
10-16-2009, 06:41 PM
From what I hear people on Pretome seem to like it .

Bad-Day
10-16-2009, 06:47 PM
nice pre.times also...

Heroo
10-16-2009, 06:56 PM
pin , sqn

HMthePM
10-16-2009, 09:06 PM
SQN?? what is it? I mean url

Rart
10-16-2009, 10:10 PM
You should be careful however, on PTM you need to have a 1.0 ratio by the time you hit 50 GB downloaded, otherwise you get demoted. After that its basically ratio free.

Albo Da Kid
10-16-2009, 10:14 PM
For movies I'd go with Ptn

For general 0day stuff I'd go with pretome. From what I was told it's the best ratiofree site out there..even better than the "legendary" Ftn

Bad-Day
10-16-2009, 10:15 PM
*legendary ? why ?

canopus
10-17-2009, 12:05 AM
PTM total pretime speed on that tracker,great staffers Alex=wink
SQN music tracker with NUmero Uno Design Masquerade=wink
GFT very nice tracker,very nice staffers and users cmiuc=wink

others ....only PM

Albo Da Kid
10-17-2009, 12:08 AM
others ....only PM
Pm?! Relax dude nobody is going to crucify you for mentioning a couple of abbreviations

Bad-Day
10-17-2009, 12:11 AM
********************************************** i prefer this tracker, is much better than all the others mentioned in this thread.

canopus
10-17-2009, 12:28 AM
others ....only PM
Pm?! Relax dude nobody is going to crucify you for mentioning a couple of abbreviationsPM is private message:rolleyes:

********************************************** i prefer this tracker, is much better than all the others mentioned in this thread.what omg

Rart
10-17-2009, 12:37 AM
Pm?! Relax dude nobody is going to crucify you for mentioning a couple of abbreviationsPM is private message:rolleyes:

He realized that. He's saying no ones going to screw you over for mentioning a abbreviation in public rather than through PM. I don't think any of us could mistake PM for a tracker abbreviation.
:rolleyes:

chiefosceola
10-17-2009, 05:56 AM
The best ratio free trackers are TPB and Demoinoid (whenever the hell it comes back) I think ratio free is best when ppl actually learn what ratio free means. It's true that on ratio free sites they can hit and run. But in my opinion it is best to learn to seed appropriately and then move to those sites after they learn what it means to share. If I truly don't want to share back, then off to usenet I go. Otherwise learn to give first then learn to take what you want. If they just want to grab and not give then stick to public trackers

wheeloftime
10-17-2009, 07:16 AM
PM is private message:rolleyes:

I don't think any of us could mistake PM for a tracker abbreviation.

PM is one of my favourite sites, will drop you an invite.

PM sent.

HMthePM
10-17-2009, 07:36 AM
PM is private message:rolleyes:

He realized that. He's saying no ones going to screw you over for mentioning a abbreviation in public rather than through PM. I don't think any of us could mistake PM for a tracker abbreviation.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:I think I have been here long enough to what pm means.:P:P:P:P

TraLaLa
10-18-2009, 05:28 AM
The PM Tracker is a suite of project management components which includes Task Assignment,Calendar, Personal Schedule, Notes, Announcements ,Gantt Charts and more. The power of project management comes in when these individual components are shared and used within a team. PM Tracker allows user to create a multiple task assignments that are shared between the team members in a single shot.
:P

wheeloftime
10-18-2009, 07:52 AM
The PM Tracker is a suite of project management components which includes Task Assignment,Calendar, Personal Schedule, Notes, Announcements ,Gantt Charts and more. The power of project management comes in when these individual components are shared and used within a team. PM Tracker allows user to create a multiple task assignments that are shared between the team members in a single shot.
:P

Great pre-times too:D

You could try thedarksyndicate, it is a new ratio free tracker run by former aradi staff. Not that many torrents yet but I'm sure it will grow and is open for sign up at the moment.