oprea82
10-19-2009, 06:43 AM
http://imigi.ro/files/967/09_05_10---Belgium-Waffle_web.jpg

Bon Appetit !

Cabalo
10-19-2009, 11:21 AM
anyone got a waffle?
here: http://web.mit.edu/smaurer/www/blog/060801%20brussels/waffle.jpg

I've wasted more time browsing for this picture than you wasted time and wrote a proper or at least half decent request. Maybe this thread belongs in the lounge, as waffles pictures will be posted and no invites will be issued here.

just my 2 cents

Hombre
10-19-2009, 11:24 AM
http://bp0.blogger.com/_MyfxHN6Qvms/Rbl0CybqbdI/AAAAAAAAAjE/fJn8SweLf2M/s400/waffle.JPG

lolwut
10-19-2009, 11:31 AM
http://ethanallen.info/images/waffle.jpg

pffm
10-19-2009, 11:32 AM
This thread is so yummy... hhmmm

underground33
10-19-2009, 12:22 PM
anyone got a waffle?
here: http://web.mit.edu/smaurer/www/blog/060801%20brussels/waffle.jpg

I've wasted more time browsing for this picture than you wasted time and wrote a proper or at least half decent request. Maybe this thread belongs in the lounge, as waffles pictures will be posted and no invites will be issued here.

just my 2 cents

I'll take this one

delicious :noes::fst::fst:

kooltilldend
10-19-2009, 08:22 PM
http://imigi.ro/files/967/09_05_10---Belgium-Waffle_web.jpg

Bon Appetit !
i'll take that thank you very much :P

bosse de nage
10-20-2009, 05:19 AM
anyone have a waffles.fm invite?

The_Martinator
10-20-2009, 06:26 AM
anyone have a waffles.fm invite?

No. I don't have waffle either. I have bread, though.

Oh and great second attempt!!

DJCM
10-20-2009, 01:05 PM
Its strange how the mods havent made 2 x sticky posts in this forum saying not to post [req] for what & waffles invites...... If you havent realised by now waffles invites are probably the hardest to get on the web, even though the site is actually quite sub standard.

The easiest way to get a waffles invite id to get a what.cd invite, become a power member and you will see lots of people are offering.

The_Martinator
10-20-2009, 03:13 PM
Its strange how the mods havent made 2 x sticky posts in this forum saying not to post [req] for what & waffles invites...... If you havent realised by now waffles invites are probably the hardest to get on the web, even though the site is actually quite sub standard.

The easiest way to get a waffles invite id to get a what.cd invite, become a power member and you will see lots of people are offering.

It's strange how little info some people have. :frusty:

bosse de nage
10-20-2009, 03:50 PM
it's strange how some people spend all day jerking off and reading internet forums.

The_Martinator
10-20-2009, 07:05 PM
it's strange how some people spend all day jerking off and reading internet forums.

:lol: Seriosuly, in my defence I have a cold, so I was at home. Replace jerking off with drinking tea and you'll have your answer. that being said, I have to pee. :P

bosse de nage
10-20-2009, 10:30 PM
how bout a what then?

kell0w
10-21-2009, 03:26 AM
how bout a what then?

http://blogs.abc.net.au/photos/uncategorized/2009/02/01/confusedfull.jpg

bosse de nage
10-21-2009, 06:08 AM
ok ok...so you have to interview for trackers now. nevermind.

DJCM
10-21-2009, 09:58 AM
It's strange how little info some people have. :frusty:

you saying that i know very little? or members here in general??

:ermm:

kukushka
10-21-2009, 11:31 AM

you managed to write a msg with exceptional concentration of bullshit

ca_aok
10-21-2009, 01:15 PM

Uhh you have no idea what you're talking about. You're not allowed to offer Waffles invites at What and vice versa due to their little feud. It's not explicitly mentioned at either place but the moderators at What remove or edit the posts. I don't pay enough attention to the forums at Waffles to know whether people even try offering them there anymore.

Also, lol@ their invites being hard to get. All of their power user+ members get invites each month.

susiserken
10-21-2009, 01:19 PM

waffles is actually easy to get.. maybe not on here because many accounts ends up being traded or given away :rolleyes:

+ waffles has turned of new registration for now...

Cabalo
10-21-2009, 01:57 PM
Right now, there's no harder place to get into than HDbits. Not even ftwr or such are close by.

IdolEyes787
10-21-2009, 02:20 PM

I has been explained many,many times that What does not allow giveaways and if you chose to do so then you risk your account there . It has also been posted multiple times that if you have no one to invite you then they have a pretty basic test that you can take to get in.
As for Waffles being a substandard site - substandard to what exactly ?
Terrific people and lots of content and the speed is more than decent at the worst of times. Only thing is that they seem to have a little trouble staying online.:idunno:
And as for being hard to get into - hardly.

kukushka
10-21-2009, 06:04 PM
Right now, there's no harder place to get into than HDbits. Not even ftwr or such are close by.
about 100 members joined hdbits during last half year. feel free to post stats from other places so we could compare it without speculations :P
it won't proove nothing because we don't know how many ppl want to get in, but still...

dadelor
10-21-2009, 06:29 PM
this thread is making me hungry.

kukushka
10-21-2009, 06:35 PM
this thread is making me hungry.
hmm.. carbohydrates aren't good for your health, try to find somehing better balanced :)

DJCM
10-22-2009, 07:43 AM
you managed to write a msg with exceptional concentration of bullshit

and i love you too:) - if you have noting constructive to say, then maybe its better to not say anything at all.

Uhh you have no idea what you're talking about. bla bla bla.....

Please give me some credit. At no point did i talk about the what.cd members offering waffles invites openly on the forums - ofc that does not happen, so please read what I have written before making comments about me not knowing what I am talking about.

As for Waffles being a substandard site - substandard to what exactly ?

That is a personal opinion based upon what I use the sites for. Hard to find stuff is generally better to get on Waffles - but i think the layout, speeds and aount is better on what. But as I said that is a personal preference.