PDA

View Full Version : Mouldy's facebook status

Skweeky
10-20-2009, 04:38 PM
dropped 80kg on the floor ...there were witnesses, bad times....

Do you think he is talking about his peen? :unsure:

Something Else
10-20-2009, 04:44 PM
:lol:

That or his new missus is a bit of a heffer.

Skweeky
10-20-2009, 04:45 PM
I was going to reply on FB, but I didn't want him to get in trouble with his missus.

Barbarossa
10-20-2009, 04:50 PM
Whoops....

Skweeky
10-20-2009, 04:54 PM
What I meant Barbie, is that I wasn't going to comment on the size of his peen on FB, what with his missus being on there and all.

Barbarossa
10-20-2009, 04:57 PM
S'ok, I think she's seen it

Skweeky
10-20-2009, 04:58 PM
I'm sure she wouldn't be impressed if she know all of us saw it as well. (And by all of us, I mean, all of us female members)

Skweeky
10-20-2009, 05:04 PM
:lol:

He's deleted our comments!

Turns out mouldy is only a closet perv :(

Mr. Mulder
10-20-2009, 09:30 PM
you bawlbags broke the rules, you can't use words like "threads" and "posts" - i don't want people i know to know i associate with you forumtards :snooty:

/it was on the bench press btw, good job the clips weren't on or i would have had to roll it off :pinch:

Albo Da Kid
10-20-2009, 09:42 PM
He's deleted our comments!
you bawlbags broke the rules, you can't use words like "threads" and "posts" - i don't want people i know to know i associate with you forumtards :snooty:
Lol that has got to be the funniest thing I've heard this whole week.

lol You're embarrassed to let your friends find out that you hang out in a forum and still hang out here? wtf has this world gone to

That's fucked up..I bet skweeky and benchez wouldn't delete your comments:dabs:

tesco
10-20-2009, 10:19 PM

lol You're embarrassed to let your friends find out that you hang out in a forum and still hang out here? wtf has this world gone to

That's fucked up..I bet skweeky and benchez wouldn't delete your comments:dabs:Uhh.. I also hide that I go to forums. :unsure:

Albo Da Kid
10-20-2009, 10:34 PM
Why not? please don't tell me you're emberrased of how people will react..

Everyone has their own hobby and your friends shouldn't judge you for being yourself. I think it's worse to hide it

Rart
10-20-2009, 10:52 PM
If you think that this forum is something you should be proud of, why did you create a thread basically saying that you were ditching this forum so you could get a "life"?

Albo Da Kid
10-20-2009, 10:58 PM
just to fuck with a few in here..btw the thread wasn't to show if i was proud of BT or not in the sense of being emberrased of my friends. It was to curse the name of BT for making me waste my time

But honestly I don't think there's anything to be embarrassed about being part of a forum. I'm not saying you should be proud but don't be a self-conscious pussy neither

Biggles
10-20-2009, 11:08 PM
just to fuck with a few in here

But honestly I don't think there's anything to be embarrassed about being part of a forum. I'm not saying you should be proud but don't be a self-conscious pussy neither

Are you nuts? Some of us are Bishops and the like - we don't want the laity reading this shite!

Barbarossa
10-21-2009, 08:58 AM

That's fucked up..I bet skweeky and benchez wouldn't delete your comments:dabs:Uhh.. I also hide that I go to forums. :unsure:

Yup. me too. :yes:

Skweeky
10-21-2009, 10:06 AM
You should give us a clear set of rules mouldy. I assumed you just didn't want people to know about this particular forum, on account of you being a perv and that.

Something Else
10-21-2009, 10:24 AM
Why not? please don't tell me you're emberrased of how people will react..

Everyone has their own hobby and your friends shouldn't judge you for being yourself. I think it's worse to hide it

Says the person who says we that post are sad, alcoholics with no life.

You really are a wee bit confused.

Albo Da Kid
10-21-2009, 06:12 PM
Says the person who says we that post are sad, alcoholics with no life.

What does that have to do with anything. Either way, I'd rather tell someone them I hang out with lowlife drunks than, waste hours discussing about bittorrenting.

Why? because at least time is not completely wasted when you're watching lowlife drunks make an ass out of themselves, you'll get a laugh out of it at least

Yup. me too. :yup:

ah.. Poor kid.

I understand the situation you're in though. I can imagine how hard it can be telling your friends that you've been a forum moderator in the past couple of years. 9 out of 10 will end up laughing in your face or ask you wtf is wrong with you

Rart
10-21-2009, 08:53 PM
Albo, why don't you just let it go =/. It's clear no one likes your posts, whether you're right or not. Just stop, please.

Skiz
10-21-2009, 09:21 PM
My friends don't know about my extracurricular forum activities either. I'm not embarrassed about being an active forum poster, but it would be tough to suddenly explain the amount of posts or even more, the amount of time I've spent chatting about mostly nonsense. :unsure:

Skweeky
10-21-2009, 09:28 PM
To be fair, it's not something that comes up in a normal conversation.

tesco
10-22-2009, 12:02 AM
Uhh.. I also hide that I go to forums. :unsure:

I know you do, hence the name change.

ckrit
10-22-2009, 05:59 AM
I thought that was cos the old one's taken by some texan on myface.

brotherdoobie
10-22-2009, 07:17 AM
Pussies.

-doobs :snooty:

Barbarossa
10-22-2009, 08:54 AM
I thought that was cos the old one's taken by some texan on myface.

:O

There was some 46 year old guy from manchester using it on dating sites a couple of years ago. That was a pain, like.

Albo Da Kid
10-22-2009, 07:26 PM
Albo, why don't you just let it go =/. It's clear no one likes your posts, whether you're right or not. Just stop, please.
lol...If i went by that agenda my postcount would be under 500 atm.

No offense but unlike you, I don't post in hopes to get an applause. I couldn't care less if no1 liked what i said, Im still gonna say it regardless.

I notice a little bit of hypocrisy in your post, don't you? I mean why don't you tell yourself to stop dicksucking chalice? It's clear that he's not interested to give you the facial that you always dreamed of?

Albo Da Kid
10-22-2009, 07:41 PM
Chalice likes bunnieslmaoo.. Let him know how you feel already

Rart
10-22-2009, 11:03 PM
Theres a difference between presenting an opposing opinion that no one agrees with and just acting like a dick in general. Have you ever said anything that wasn't a flame in this forum?

Albo Da Kid
10-23-2009, 12:11 AM
Has anyone ever said anything that wasn't a flame in this forum? open your eyes.

Im not trying to be a dick but have you ever wrote anything without the intentions of sucking up in this forum? Go have a self examination first then come talk to me

Rart
10-23-2009, 12:38 AM
Yes. I have made many threads and posts in the BT, news, usenet, lounge and other forums that have nothing to do with flaming. Theres a difference between flaming and actually discussing, but unfortunately I guess you don't quite understand the difference. The closest thing that would I would even consider flaming is if I made a remark about a poorly written invite request, but they were never personal.

And as to "sucking up"? How about the threads I made about the sucking up mentality prevalent in torrent invite communities? Or the fact that I openly spoke out against serb, when 2 seconds later he found my nick on GFT? (As a side note, I was pleasantly surprised at the fact that serb was fine with me expressing my opinion and didn't take any action against me). I think you need to get your head out of your ass and realize that proving to everyone that you're not "sucking up" to anyone doesn't mean you have to act like a giant dick to everyone. Just because you're having a meaningful discussion on a forum doesn't mean you "sucking up" to people.

I've yet to see you post anything that was actually took a positive note other than you bragging to cabalo that your life has been "awesome" and that you've been getting all the girls without this forum. If anyone that actually tries to discuss topics on this forum is a giant suck up, and everyone who posts on this forum is such a douchebag, and you were having such a "great" life without this forum, why are you even here :dabs:

Something Else
10-23-2009, 04:18 AM
Plus won. Nicely put. Thanks for taking the time to say that. I'm pretty sure you aren't alone with those opinions.

Albo Da Kid
10-23-2009, 06:28 PM
Yes. I have made many threads and posts in the BT, news, usenet, lounge and other forums that have nothing to do with flaming.Threads about Invite-forums? I hate to break it to you but that stuff has been talked about a million times by now. Who hasen't proposed already to get rid of the trading section and givaways, and turn it to a request section?
You talk about mediocre stuff that's been covered already, and in a way you are spitting directly in the face of the those old users who used to come here and really go out of their way to bring somethig to us to discuss over. You're helping in killing the creativity of the future bt discussions.

Earlier I accused you of being a dicksucker poster, and I meant your posting in the lounge solely. If we were going to talk about the bt section, I would have called you a "material thief"

I've also heard somewhere that you had a few crooked intentions when talking about invite-forums. Something about you having some history with invite forums, and talking bad about them was your way to get them back.

why are you even here :dabs:Simple, to kill time just like you and everyone else is.

I'm at least honest and admit that I've been no help to the BT section, rather than pretend that I'm a rocket scientist

Skiz
10-23-2009, 06:53 PM

http://forums.mg-rover.org/images/smilies/yawn1.gif

Mr. Mulder
10-23-2009, 07:15 PM
http://www.evilmilk.com/pictures/Shots_Anyone722.jpg

here's my contribution on the whole situation :smilie4:

Skweeky
10-23-2009, 07:20 PM
I hope that's not boob sweat in that shot glass :sick:

Mr. Mulder
10-23-2009, 07:21 PM
i hope it is :naughty:

Skweeky
10-23-2009, 07:22 PM
I knew you were going to say that, I even knew you were going to use that smiley. Your predictability is endearing though :wub: You're my favourite internet perv.

Mr. Mulder
10-23-2009, 07:24 PM
are you asking me out on a date? :unsure:

Skweeky
10-23-2009, 07:24 PM
A date? :unsure: Can we not just skip the formalities?

Mr. Mulder
10-23-2009, 07:29 PM
depends, is the formalities the part where i give you one??? :unsure:

Skweeky
10-23-2009, 07:35 PM
No, it's everything that comes before you giving me one.

Mr. Mulder
10-23-2009, 07:37 PM
then yes, yes we can :smilie4:

Skweeky
10-23-2009, 07:38 PM
Good, meet me in the car in 10 minutes.

Mr. Mulder
10-23-2009, 07:47 PM
i will meat you in the car in 10 minutes.

Skweeky
10-23-2009, 07:50 PM
:lol: :earl:

Rart
10-23-2009, 09:11 PM
Threads about Invite-forums? I hate to break it to you but that stuff has been talked about a million times by now. Who hasen't proposed already to get rid of the trading section and givaways, and turn it to a request section?

I haven't mentioned even the slightest idea of that anywhere in the thread. So not only are you blatantly refusing to have any positive discussion with any member of FST, but also you cant even comprehend the threads you do decide to read. Congrats.

You talk about mediocre stuff that's been covered already, and in a way you are spitting directly in the face of the those old users who used to come here and really go out of their way to bring somethig to us to discuss over. You're helping in killing the creativity of the future bt discussions.

Earlier I accused you of being a dicksucker poster, and I meant your posting in the lounge solely. If we were going to talk about the bt section, I would have called you a "material thief"

So once something has been said once(and I haven't seen the topics recently), it can never be said again, otherwise I'm blatantly spitting in the face of everyone on the forum and destroying the integrity of the entire board? If that were the case the entire board would be dead. There's no harm in revisiting old topics (even if I'm not).

And I find it ironic that you, of all people, claim that I'm destroying the boards "creative" discussions when you can't manage to post anything that isn't directly insulting or flaming another member. I've yet to see you post in a thread where drama doesn't ensue because you're always bitching about (or at) something.

I've also heard somewhere that you had a few crooked intentions when talking about invite-forums. Something about you having some history with invite forums, and talking bad about them was your way to get them back.

Maybe if you actually had an ounce of integrity or had actually provided a link to someone posting that I could actually take it seriously. But since you can't, I guess you're just attempting to further the drama and flames on FST with random, defamatory rumors that you heard from "someone else". Thanks for your part in trying to make this board even worse.

I have joined a couple of the more well known sites, made about ~20 posts and gave up when I realized how stupid posting there was. My accounts are sitting their dormant. Unfortunately, I haven't had the pleasure of joining a "leet" invite forum like CFS and getting kicked out. Oh and then devoting hundreds of posts to complaining about your injustices in getting kicked out along with your buddy cabalo and stirring up even more drama and pointless drivel on the forum. Sorry.

why are you even here :dabs:Simple, to kill time just like you and everyone else is.

Perhaps you should read the entire sentence and not just edit out part of it. Why are you here if you hate everyone here, try to flame and bitch at people at every opportunity, and claim that your life was so much better without this forum?

Skiz
10-23-2009, 10:04 PM
I'm not going to read all that but, rart, seriously, save your breath. That tart is going to attempt to verbally spare with you, using the usually childish antics, no matter what you respond with.

Either call him a cunt, or don't. :mellow:

Rart
10-23-2009, 10:08 PM
Cunt.

Albo Da Kid
10-24-2009, 07:52 PM
Im not gonna waste time going back and fourth discussing your posting intentions. I already know what you are.. Just by observing your character in the lounge and how xtremly low you went trying to become friends with chalie and the loungerers , I figured out your whole personality.
I even tried and to save you the emberrasment by telling you to stop because you were makign yourself look bad, but you took it as an insult.

[/quote]Perhaps you should read the entire sentence and not just edit out part of it. Why are you here if you hate everyone here, try to flame and bitch at people at every opportunity, and claim that your life was so much better without this forum?[/QUOTE]
I already answered your question earlier. "To kill time"

I have probably showed dislike about wasting so much time posting here in the past, but at the moment it's not taking up much of my time and It wouldn't make much of a difference if I quit or didn't. Plus I've got a few guys in here whowould probably end up missing me if I quit (no homo)

Albo Da Kid
10-24-2009, 07:56 PM
Cunt.
:lol:...you're slowly getting factorized by the loungerers my friend.. Using words like cunt and prick are surely going to land you in a 5 year dedication to the lounge and a postcount of 20'000 posts.

Becareful of what you wish for. I know you're dying to make some new friends and all lol

chalice
10-24-2009, 09:17 PM
Cunt.
:lol:...you're slowly getting factorized by the loungerers my friend.. Using words like cunt and prick are surely going to land you in a 5 year dedication to the lounge and a postcount of 20'000 posts.

Becareful of what you wish for. I know you're dying to make some new friends and all lol

Albo, that didn't make any sense.

I know you know that I know that you know that I know the difference between scattergunning some fucker with expletives and reacting to what you know/are given of that person within a given engagement.

Your artistry approaches karaoke, mate.

Albo Da Kid
10-24-2009, 09:22 PM
yea i know what u mean. sometimes i have a hard time expressing my thoughts. maybe i've gotta start reading more and widen my vocabulary

chalice
10-24-2009, 09:26 PM
I wouldn't go that far, like.

Maybe you should just hold off on the 'being the fucking spastic' thing all the time.

I can really see it working out for you.

Albo Da Kid
10-24-2009, 09:38 PM
Everything takes time right?

I guess I'll take it one step at a time

It could take years, but one day I'm gonna come here with my professional voc. skills, and make you look bad at your own game. You're gonna regret giving me all this advice

chalice
10-24-2009, 09:52 PM
Fair enough.

I can see that you see that I see that you've gotta be a bus-boy before you can think about boiling fresh lobsters by culinary will alone.

Perhaps someday you'll grow a set of testicles of your own and donate them to my charity.

www.bawlsforlawls.com

You knows it makes sense.

Alien5
10-24-2009, 10:43 PM
a postcount of 20'000 posts. :lol:

moneyshot3301
10-28-2009, 07:19 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/picture.php?albumid=281&pictureid=24597