PDA

View Full Version : You...

brotherdoobie
10-22-2009, 06:59 AM
You make it real for me, Michelle. Thank you for saving me. I owe you everything. There is nothing better in the whole wide world than kissing you.
Word.

Love, Paul

megabyteme
10-22-2009, 07:22 AM
You make it real for me, Michelle. Thank you for saving me. I owe you everything. There is nothing better in the whole wide world than kissing you.
Word.

Love, Paul

First of all, it was just a latte. She saved you 55 cents because it was Wednesday. Everybody got the same deal. You owe her 5 dollars minus the 55 cents. Don't forget to tip her!

Yes. Yes, there are better things that she does. Sometimes her mouth is involved, other times not. Her smooth, shapely body moves and sweats in ALL the right places. Her tongue is like an enchanted serpent that delicately protrudes in and out of every moist, delicate area.

Oh, I could tell you many, many more stories, but I am headed for bed- with guess who...? This night will leave me drained and weak until we meet again for a quick lunchtime "snack". She won't go home hungry! Let me guess, bologna again? That's alright. Michelle will be bringing you home some "leftovers". Enjoy, but watch your sodium intake!

brotherdoobie
10-22-2009, 07:35 AM
First of all, I don't drink lattes. Move along, lad.

-doobs :dabs:

brotherdoobie
10-22-2009, 07:46 AM
Oh, btw...if you ever talk about my wife, like that again; I will hunt you down and slap you with a slightly used pickle, silly.

K?

Piss off.

That is all.

-bd

megabyteme
10-22-2009, 04:25 PM
sorry doobs.
1. I was drifting into a late-night Ambien coma.
2. Who posts serious love lines on a "lounge forum?
3. Upon rereading it sober. I realize it is much cruder than it seemed last night. Again- Ambien. :(
4. I do apologize. Peace.

I wish you and the Mrs. all the best.

megabyteme
10-22-2009, 04:26 PM
sorry doobs.
3. Upon rereading it sober. I realize it is much cruder than it seemed last night. Again- Ambien. :(

brotherdoobie
10-23-2009, 12:57 AM
sorry doobs.

Np. I took it as a joke. Besides...my pickle is a pacifist.

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v173/brotherdoobie/SlightlyUsedPickle.jpg

-doobs

megabyteme
10-23-2009, 04:24 AM
:D If not a pacifist, at least a "conscientious observer". Either way, that is more pickle than I want to cross.

Skweeky
10-23-2009, 11:00 AM
Hold on doobs... is that Razz's cucumber? :o

megabyteme
10-23-2009, 12:07 PM
Have I been threatened with someone else's piskle? What kind of twisted 3-way have I been drawn into?!!! I feel kinda dirty. And cheap. :(

Albo Da Kid
10-23-2009, 06:51 PM
:lol: this is pure comedy

brotherdoobie
10-24-2009, 07:14 AM

Possibly...

:whistling

-doobs

megabyteme
10-24-2009, 01:07 PM
Not only are pickles a VERY personal item, but dozens of diseases can easily be spread by using an unprotected pickle. Please tell me that you, at the very least, got permission to "borrow" the pickle before using it...

I think it is best for all involved to get checked out- and we should get a detailed list of everyone who has "used" said pickle in the past 10 years.:unsure:

Possibly...

:whistling

-doobs

Skweeky
10-24-2009, 01:19 PM
Welll, it all started with Ron, who owned a brothel in Belgium...

hotstuff
10-24-2009, 02:22 PM
hey bdoodie post what you want