PDA

View Full Version : MW2 without dedicated server support

TrollinThunder
10-22-2009, 10:53 PM
What do you think about it?

I'll be playing the PS3 version and will probably still buy the PC version because I love the series and like playing PC still. I'm curious to see what kind of game settings IWNet will offer.

andy316
10-27-2009, 04:30 AM
what IW did here make no sense whatsoever,going from a perfectly good system to a crappy one.no reason to preorder.

since i wont be getting this game this Nov,anyone knows a better game thats worth buying?

towerblocks
10-27-2009, 04:21 PM
what IW did here make no sense whatsoever,going from a perfectly good system to a crappy one.no reason to preorder.

since i wont be getting this game this Nov,anyone knows a better game thats worth buying?

There wont be a better game this year than mw2, If you've got a PS3 you can go for the second best which is uncharted 2, This game is one of a kind, Some of the best graphics i've ever seen and gameplay thats mind blowing, It's like playing a movie, MW2 or uncharted 2 will be game of the year without a doubt.

Cabalo
10-27-2009, 04:25 PM
It was already being discussed here: http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-games-22/t-are-you-mad-hitler-mw2-373313

but this simple fact made me already not preorder it, not until I see how this system will unfold.

towerblocks
10-27-2009, 04:33 PM
The connection won't be any worse than cod4 or cod waw, Now cod waw has the worse connection of all time, Every game i play almost has lag, I've stopped playing it because of it.

TrollinThunder
10-27-2009, 05:01 PM
I'm waiting to get a chance to play through Uncharted 1 before getting 2. I just bought the PS3 and haven't collected many games yet.