PDA

View Full Version : Looking SCT!

ElDundy
10-23-2009, 01:04 PM
Hello everybody!
I'm looking for a SCT invite.
It is difficult to obtain because they sell in the same tracker. But I've seen that at some time have given. I have seedbox and goods ratios. Have proofs.
I hope someone can help me. Sorry for my english.
Thank you very much

ElDundy
10-24-2009, 10:01 AM
bump..

ElDundy
10-25-2009, 12:12 PM
bump....

ElDundy
10-25-2009, 06:56 PM
;);)
good luck
THX Mate!!

ElDundy
10-26-2009, 06:28 PM
Bump!

Cabalo
10-26-2009, 08:13 PM
great request!

ElDundy
10-26-2009, 08:48 PM
great request!
Yes. I see very difficult but not impossible.
THX Mate

cinephilia
10-26-2009, 08:53 PM
lol

ps: gl u deserve it bro!

ElDundy
10-26-2009, 08:59 PM
Thanks cinephilia ;)

Albo Da Kid
10-26-2009, 09:11 PM
You deserve it, good luck!

ElDundy
10-26-2009, 09:52 PM
You deserve it, good luck!

THX Friend!!;)

yipie
10-26-2009, 10:23 PM
Why don't you just get some money and buy an invite yourself?.

ElDundy
10-26-2009, 10:31 PM
Why don't you just get some money and buy an invite yourself?.

Well, all the trackers that I have been given to me, and when I have always invitations gift. The exciting thing about this is to see if I can get without buying it with money you can almost everything, not everything ... shopping is not my idea. THX Mate;)

Albo Da Kid
10-26-2009, 10:44 PM
shopping is not my idea. THX Mate;)
That's what I want to hear. You tell 'em mate...You tell em

cinephilia
10-27-2009, 12:21 AM
shopping is not my idea. THX Mate;)
That's what I want to hear. You tell 'em mate...You tell em
true.

free bump! :cheers:

Team America
10-27-2009, 02:27 AM
The SCT invite system reveals everything that has become wrong with the torrent community since its inception.

Chief_Garbonzo
10-27-2009, 05:15 AM
excellent request!! good luck!!! :stuart:

ElDundy
10-27-2009, 10:17 AM
excellent request!! good luck!!! :stuart:

Good Luck mate.
Thanks Guys;)

The_Martinator
10-27-2009, 11:17 AM
ElDundy, can't you tell when people are being sarcastic? Everyone that has posted in this thread is basically making fun of you. Why? Your request is not exellent. It sucks, tbh. And you're an active trader, so it's very unlikely that anyone will invite you.

I found it funny at first, but I though you'd figure this out eventually. I was wrong.

ElDundy
10-27-2009, 01:37 PM
ElDundy, can't you tell when people are being sarcastic? Everyone that has posted in this thread is basically making fun of you. Why? Your request is not exellent. It sucks, tbh. And you're an active trader, so it's very unlikely that anyone will invite you.

I found it funny at first, but I though you'd figure this out eventually. I was wrong.

Ok Mr Teacher. Thanks for your advice. Have a nice day

SKGunners
10-27-2009, 02:50 PM
This is not sarcasm: I think ElDundy is a good guy and I doubt he has ever traded. He helped me out with many invites. I think he deserves it.

ElDundy
10-27-2009, 03:10 PM
This is not sarcasm: I think ElDundy is a good guy and I doubt he has ever traded. He helped me out with many invites. I think he deserves it.

THX Friend. You are a great member.;)

yipie
10-27-2009, 03:19 PM
lol do you think anyone will spend money on an invite just to give it away to you?.

The_Martinator
10-27-2009, 03:40 PM

Well his rep from this month says otherwise. That isn't absolute proof, but it's more than enough for most people.

ElDundy
10-27-2009, 04:03 PM

Well his rep from this month says otherwise. That isn't absolute proof, but it's more than enough for most people.

It is right what you're saying. But you look only at a one Repp Point. Notice the other Rep Point (+30)and they are all really Giveaways. Respect all opinions. Thank you very much for the advice

lol do you think anyone will spend money on an invite just to give it away to you?.

Yipie, I donīt expect nothing from you. Tries to help others. Good luck

The_Martinator
10-27-2009, 06:29 PM
I also noticed you give invites to anyone that asks. That tells me a lot too.

ElDundy
10-27-2009, 06:50 PM
I also noticed you give invites to anyone that asks. That tells me a lot too.
Ok Mate. I very much respect your way of thinking. Good luck
P.D.: Sorry for my english

sez
10-27-2009, 07:58 PM
Ignore the jealous buzz killas.You err xelent member deserving invi and full link register.
Good luck :)

ElDundy
10-27-2009, 08:04 PM
Ignore the jealous buzz killas.You err xelent member deserving invi and full link register.
Good luck :)

THX Sez;)

Team America
10-27-2009, 09:34 PM
ElDundy is a good user, he's built a 200GB buffer in one week on a site I invited him too.

At the same time man, you are reaching, I mean 10 euros to invite a stranger on the internet is not something too many people are looking to do, and if they are, I highly doubt they are on this site.

I'd suggest just waiting it out. I don't know how long ScT's been doing invites like this, but I highly doubt it's too successful, unless their mission is to eradicate new users. Just hold off until they end that stupid charade and go back to normal invites.

ElDundy
10-27-2009, 10:24 PM
ElDundy is a good user, he's built a 200GB buffer in one week on a site I invited him too.

At the same time man, you are reaching, I mean 10 euros to invite a stranger on the internet is not something too many people are looking to do, and if they are, I highly doubt they are on this site.

I'd suggest just waiting it out. I don't know how long ScT's been doing invites like this, but I highly doubt it's too successful, unless their mission is to eradicate new users. Just hold off until they end that stupid charade and go back to normal invites.
It truth Vodoros. Well, I do not seek someone to donate the 20 euros that gave me an invite.
I know there are people who have since the time they invite SCT gave them to members. If you can not get that way, no problems. THX TO ALL

yipie
10-28-2009, 12:25 AM

I knew I was right.Thanks;)

Cabalo
10-28-2009, 04:57 AM
Do as sez said, ignore the damn negativists.
You have a good request here, and don't let them spoil it.

kooltilldend
10-28-2009, 05:05 AM
don't really know you so can't say either way

however, if you really are deserving (which tbh you seem like you are) then i sure hope you get into the site

best of luck!

ElDundy
10-28-2009, 10:00 AM
Do as sez said, ignore the damn negativists.
You have a good request here, and don't let them spoil it.
Cabalo, it is true what you say. THX Mate

don't really know you so can't say either way

however, if you really are deserving (which tbh you seem like you are) then i sure hope you get into the site

best of luck!
THX Friend

nosal
10-29-2009, 04:05 AM
Tell you what dude, give me 15 euros and I can help you out.

cinephilia
10-29-2009, 04:39 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-sct-373746#post3315066

nuff said.

Team America
10-29-2009, 04:48 AM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-trades-158/t-sct-373746#post3315066

nuff said.

That post was a week ago. Is there no chance that he really did have a good offer and got that invite?

nosal
10-29-2009, 04:57 AM
http://img248.imageshack.us/img248/1961/sctq.png

sclerozo
10-29-2009, 04:59 AM
I have heard how difficult it is to get an invite to this site called SCT ... but can someone tell me what makes it so great?

Team America
10-29-2009, 05:16 AM
I have heard how difficult it is to get an invite to this site called SCT ... but can someone tell me what makes it so great?

The only thing that makes it great is how hard it is to get into. Nothing more nothing less.

ElDundy
10-29-2009, 09:29 AM
Well people. This tread is Closed. Thank you very much to all respondents in this tread and those who tried to help. I got what I was looking for. Thanks to all ...

kooltilldend
10-29-2009, 01:02 PM
well since it isn't closed just yet, i'll get this post in

congrats mate! i'm sure you deserve it and will use the site wonderfully!

cheers!

ElDundy
10-29-2009, 02:27 PM
well since it isn't closed just yet, i'll get this post in

congrats mate! i'm sure you deserve it and will use the site wonderfully!

cheers!

Thanks so much Friend. Good luck;);)

yipie
10-29-2009, 07:18 PM
Did someone give you the invite, or are you just simply giving up?.

kooltilldend
10-29-2009, 07:33 PM
well he wrote he got what he was looking for so I'm guessing yeah he got in

ElDundy
10-29-2009, 08:04 PM
Did someone give you the invite, or are you just simply giving up?.

A FST usser gave me a invite. ;)

KushBlow
10-29-2009, 08:06 PM
Cool :) enjoy it man.

ElDundy
10-29-2009, 08:12 PM
Cool :) enjoy it man.

Of course I will enjoy. Thanks Friend ;)

brightsid
10-29-2009, 08:43 PM
You'd better use the close button now ElDundy. I hope you enjoy your new tracker :)

sez
10-29-2009, 08:47 PM
well he wrote he got what he was looking for so I'm guessing yeah he got in

hi again,honestly what do you expect me to think when I read this then what you've posted on that other thread?

lol you almost had me there for a minute :P

and i was wondering when did i get all that munnyyyyy :D

bloody hell though, if I had that money, I could just pay off for a year's tuition fee (int'l student so its expensiveeeee)...oh and ofcourse donate some cash too :P

oh and indeed I checked my paypal account to confirm...sure enough I can still only see the zeroes.. .if only paypal had a massive glitch and there turned out to be a 9 in front of those zeroes

alas i can always dream :lol:
Here you say you are a student yet on the other one you claim to have graduated in '08.But its not that much of a biggie really,we all lie every once in a while so you may as well open up that thread again.Kushblow got grilled just like you are now and eventually he got invited,so you never know.

finally.

FST has a reputation for harboring angry individuals but that's really not the case,if somebody makes a ridiculous invite request then for the sake of those that are to come after them,they have to be told why their request lacks credibility.Some refuse to listen hence the occasional 'shouting' perhaps in an effort to navigate past the ear wax in order to get to them.
Good requests at least from my time here eventually get fulfilled.

yipie
10-29-2009, 09:12 PM
Mind telling us who it is who gave you the invite...just wondering.

pone44
10-29-2009, 09:33 PM
So others can flood that person inbox with PM's asking for a invite?

Mind telling us who it is who gave you the invite...just wondering.

Or you want one also :shifty:

kooltilldend
10-29-2009, 09:41 PM
hi again,honestly what do you expect me to think when I read this then what you've posted on that other thread?

lol you almost had me there for a minute :P

and i was wondering when did i get all that munnyyyyy :D

bloody hell though, if I had that money, I could just pay off for a year's tuition fee (int'l student so its expensiveeeee)...oh and ofcourse donate some cash too :P

oh and indeed I checked my paypal account to confirm...sure enough I can still only see the zeroes.. .if only paypal had a massive glitch and there turned out to be a 9 in front of those zeroes

alas i can always dream :lol:
Here you say you are a student yet on the other one you claim to have graduated in '08.But its not that much of a biggie really,we all lie every once in a while so you may as well open up that thread again.Kushblow got grilled just like you are now and eventually he got invited,so you never know.

finally.

FST has a reputation for harboring angry individuals but that's really not the case,if somebody makes a ridiculous invite request then for the sake of those that are to come after them,they have to be told why their request lacks credibility.Some refuse to listen hence the occasional 'shouting' perhaps in an effort to navigate past the ear wax in order to get to them.
Good requests at least from my time here eventually get fulfilled.

i'm sorry mate but why do you have to make so many silly assumptions?

where does it say I'm actually a student right now?

I was talking about my MS degree which I hope to start next august...I'm not in university right now (most def. not in LSU - nor intend to go back there again)

also again, your posts lack any sort of concrete evidence (or for that matter any evidence) which would make my request seem silly...but again, there's no point trying to convince you so I won't bother

I will say one thing though...as I've mentioned a few times till now...I'm currently broke and if I had the money, I would've been in university doing my MS right now...but instead I was doing a really crappy job and I lost that today (now y'day here) too...I don't care whether you believe in my request or not...but this is my real life...and in this specific case, I definitely know what I'm talking about (and you definitely don't know me or anything about me either)

so yeah, at the end of the day, let's just agree to disagree

have a good day and take care!

cheers!