PDA

View Full Version : Ipaq Pocket Pc H5500

FreeMail
10-08-2003, 12:04 PM
hi guys!

i have a iPAQ Pocket PC h5500 with bluetooth feature, but I can't seem to be able to connect the iPAQ to my PC via bluetooth so that I can also use our DSL connection, I was able to use it via my Nokia 7650, but it doesn't work with my iPAQ, can anyone help?

TIA!!

flamingcube.com
10-09-2003, 02:15 AM
At the today screen click the bluetooth icon in the bottom right and choose "Turn Bluetooth ON" - you'll see the blue indicator start blinking. It should do the rest...

If not, choose Start -> Bluetooth Manager and follow the instructions (ie. Tap new > Connect!)

>> Did you get a bluetooth adapter for the computer, or a bluetooth hub?

I go war-walking with my PPC and WLAN adapter. It's great! :)

FreeMail
10-09-2003, 05:04 AM
Originally posted by flamingcube.com@9 October 2003 - 10:15
At the today screen click the bluetooth icon in the bottom right and choose "Turn Bluetooth ON" - you'll see the blue indicator start blinking. It should do the rest...

If not, choose Start -> Bluetooth Manager and follow the instructions (ie. Tap new > Connect!)

>> Did you get a bluetooth adapter for the computer, or a bluetooth hub?

I go war-walking with my PPC and WLAN adapter. It's great! :)
Thanks for the tip!

I got a MSI BLUETOOTH dongle, I was able to use it with my Nokia 7650 ( with Opera browser I think) without any problem. The iPAQ is asking for a BT NETWORK ACCESS username, password and domain, don't know what that is. :(