PDA

View Full Version : what happened to UK-T

Pages : 1 2 3 [4]

Fishy2
11-24-2009, 02:08 PM
Many thanks once again to FST staff for a quick response

JVJ
11-24-2009, 08:17 PM
Well after all this time i finally made up my mind about this.

You guys ( u*-*) are a bunch of elitists. You had a hard place to get in, rare of the rare. Hardly let new guys in, for ever which reason. Most only Dl from there, and only a few had other trackers.

Then you guys got homeless and were lost, without a home.
Then everyone came here to get news and directions.Some were lucky that a great "comunity" opened its doors to some.
I never liked that idea, but its not my house so...
Now you got a place of your own and you guys are starting to think like elitests again. Buch of loosers.

Keep your forum...

You know what, I kind of agree, if it was up to me I would let everyone join and then when 95%+ of new people decide they aren't bothered/excited/interested and/or simply disappointed and don't come back we'll be more or less back to where we started anyway.

Honest mate you're not missing anything, think of you and 19 mates sat in a pub, day in, day out, talking shit. Other people come and sit down at the table but most don't find the conversation interesting enough to come back. One day the pub shuts down. Eventually you all find a new pub to hang out at but its still the same bunch of mates sat round the table, talking about the same shit.

Does that make sense?? Not even being defensive here and would agree "losers" is a good word for "us" in terms of the BT world, not streetwise at all. Just trying to explain so you don't feel as negative, I like postitive (unless its HIV).:whistling

PS. since it started I have posted more here than I have there...I'm falling in love :D

UncleScar
11-25-2009, 12:11 AM

You guys ( u*-*) are a bunch of elitists. You had a hard place to get in, rare of the rare. Hardly let new guys in, for ever which reason. Most only Dl from there, and only a few had other trackers.

Then everyone came here to get news and directions.Some were lucky that a great "comunity" opened its doors to some.
Now you got a place of your own and you guys are starting to think like elitests again. Buch of loosers.

Keep your forum...

You know what, I kind of agree, if it was up to me I would let everyone join and then when 95%+ of new people decide they aren't bothered/excited/interested and/or simply disappointed and don't come back we'll be more or less back to where we started anyway.

Honest mate you're not missing anything, think of you and 19 mates sat in a pub, day in, day out, talking shit. Other people come and sit down at the table but most don't find the conversation interesting enough to come back. One day the pub shuts down. Eventually you all find a new pub to hang out at but its still the same bunch of mates sat round the table, talking about the same shit.

Does that make sense?? Not even being defensive here and would agree "losers" is a good word for "us" in terms of the BT world, not streetwise at all. Just trying to explain so you don't feel as negative, I like postitive (unless its HIV).:whistling

PS. since it started I have posted more here than I have there...I'm falling in love :D

Exactly, I share this sentiment.
It was never about being elitist, it's just folks that know each-other having a chat.
Doubly so these days!

soulreaper
11-25-2009, 05:14 AM

Keep your forum...

You know I signed up to that wheelbearings forum of yours purely out of curiosity and was checking out the forums(looked decent) and the next thing i know is I'm banned without even making a post. Granted the forum's for your site's members only but that was a real cheap shot. Contrary to what you're saying the welcome note in that forum is very elitist.
No hard feelings though coz I'm a proud member of the best forum on the internet i.e FST!

That1Guy
11-25-2009, 02:11 PM
Dude that forum wasnt ukt's "sister forum". Either it is someone trying to benefit from ukt's closing, or it is a totally separate site that has been there for a while and has absolutely nothing to do with ukt.

th0r
11-25-2009, 07:04 PM
that wheelbearings forum of yourslol

JVJ
11-25-2009, 10:02 PM

You know I signed up to that wheelbearings forum of yours purely out of curiosity and was checking out the forums(looked decent) and the next thing i know is I'm banned without even making a post. Granted the forum's for your site's members only but that was a real cheap shot. Contrary to what you're saying the welcome note in that forum is very elitist.
No hard feelings though coz I'm a proud member of the best forum on the internet i.e FST!

I'm sorry to hear that EDIT - I know why it happened now

Cabalo
11-25-2009, 10:08 PM
You do know that the chances are high that many of the non-ukt members who are registered there, are doing it with the sole purpose and hope that one day uk-t will be back and they will be invited instantly.
Just a friendly warning.

JVJ
11-25-2009, 10:12 PM
You do know that the chances are high that many of the non-ukt members who are registered there, are doing it with the sole purpose and hope that one day uk-t will be back and they will be invited instantly.
Just a friendly warning.

Just catching up, I never realised some prat posted url, ffs.

Cabalo
11-25-2009, 10:21 PM
Just a friendly warning.

It was promptly trashed, though as this forum gets thousands of visits per hour, who knows how many people saw it.

Fishy2
11-26-2009, 08:54 PM
Just a friendly warning.

Cheers Cablo but think we picked up on that pretty early m8 tbh ;)

aston12
11-26-2009, 09:21 PM

That is probably the exact reason you were banned, you are supposed to participate in a forum... .

Other then that ukt is GONE. Seems it is just a forum for people who got to know each other over the years and want to stay in contact, like the "bar story".

If a torrent site would come out of it, it will be totally different then ukt, just like all the other torrent sites, so enough free signup sites to pick from without interfering with the bar. Nothing to do with elitist.

You do not enter random homes on the street where people who know each other have a nice dinner all together do you?

soulreaper
11-27-2009, 05:01 AM

That is probably the exact reason you were banned, you are supposed to participate in a forum... .

a) I was going through the forum and when I clicked on another page I found myself banned.:lol:

b) Participating in a forum doesn't always mean posting, one could just view them for info,just saying.

Anyway it's cool,no love lost.;)

UncleScar
11-27-2009, 05:02 PM
Just a friendly warning.

Heh, bloody typical!
JVJ I'm trying to get in touch with you but don't know how RE: getting access to the ex-members forum.
I've got my e-mail addy on here if you could drop me some info that'd be fantastic!

firepig
11-27-2009, 10:57 PM
Hey just found this site and remember a few of you if you remember me and found anywhere new pls get in touch can prove i was a member if needed cheers

Fishy2
11-28-2009, 12:38 PM
Hey just found this site and remember a few of you if you remember me and found anywhere new pls get in touch can prove i was a member if needed cheers

enable/add email in your profile

weegee
11-28-2009, 05:07 PM
so what, in the end the F**kin UK-T is a HISTORY NOW !! still CRASHED And Burnt..LOL
I still have the last laught..ROLMAO:lol::lol::lol::lol:

disabled twice, so you were given another chance and you fucked up again? you sound like a spoiled child to me. as for payback is a bitch, you sound as though you have some sort of influence, lol you dont even have enough influence to decide wither to piss in your pants or not.

:lol:

Still NO UK-t...... I still have the lash laugh, mate My heart goes ouut to those who DONATEDS and have T-SHIRTS. LOL

why is your name enlightened?

Burnsy
11-28-2009, 06:47 PM
so what, in the end the F**kin UK-T is a HISTORY NOW !! still CRASHED And Burnt..LOL
I still have the last laught..ROLMAO:lol::lol::lol::lol:

:lol:

Still NO UK-t...... I still have the lash laugh, mate My heart goes ouut to those who DONATEDS and have T-SHIRTS. LOL

why is your name enlightened?

Glad I'm not the only one who seen the irony in that :lol:

Sylar666
11-28-2009, 08:18 PM
Guys, really don't wanna spoil Your dispute...but who even remotely gives any attention to UK-t, now SCT closing...? That is the sad story, maybe UK-T was the first Horseman of the Apocalypse. Or was it OiNK?

aragdog
11-28-2009, 08:31 PM
So many places going down it is amazing,, Newzleech and then others. Wow

IdolEyes787
11-28-2009, 08:33 PM
Guys, really don't wanna spoil Your dispute...but who even remotely gives any attention to UK-t, now SCT closing...?

Two different types of sites entirely so I suppose people who cared about uk-t but not ScT.

Honestly I'm more concerned about not being able to connect to zamunda than either.:idunno:

Sylar666
11-28-2009, 08:37 PM
I give U that...Being offtopic though, this havoc can only be matched with OiNk raided - to my utmost chagrin...

firepig
11-28-2009, 09:59 PM

enable/add email in your profile

I have had a look through the options but can't find it any help would be great cheers

Fishy2
11-28-2009, 10:11 PM
Still sad to see another drop though. Firepig click on your own nick then customise profile then edit email settings

firepig
11-28-2009, 10:36 PM
Still sad to see another drop though. Firepig click on your own nick then customise profile then edit email settings

sorry i am being a total dick i still can't find how to add can only find edit email and password and that does not give any options

Fishy2
11-29-2009, 12:05 PM
Firepig can you email me?

sez
11-29-2009, 02:11 PM
Piracy isn't going to go anywhere till the day when they'll tell you rapidshare was raided.

Purple_Ice
11-29-2009, 03:21 PM
Guys, really don't wanna spoil Your dispute...but who even remotely gives any attention to UK-t, now SCT closing...? That is the sad story, maybe UK-T was the first Horseman of the Apocalypse. Or was it OiNK?

Uk-t is old news however, I was never a member of SCT. While it is sad to see another site downed it will never impact me as much as uk-t. But I suppose sct with 20 000 members will be missed by more people.

firepig
11-29-2009, 08:58 PM

No I have sent a Friend request see if that helps

Fishy2
11-29-2009, 11:21 PM

No I have sent a Friend request see if that helps

Done but you need to suss out the email thing mate ask a staffer they are all good as gold mate and sure they will help you :)

FireBlade
12-01-2009, 12:33 AM
Sorry to see its gone.
was a member since the start. singed up

Fishy, i kinda got the jist of there being a new forums or site.
and chance of the info?

Thanks

Fishy2
12-01-2009, 06:51 PM
Sorry to see its gone.

and chance of the info?

Thanks

Hi Fireblade

Same story as firepig you need to enable emails in your profile or wait the time to be ableto pm me

FireBlade
12-01-2009, 08:31 PM
Sorry to see its gone.

and chance of the info?

Thanks

Hi Fireblade

Same story as firepig you need to enable emails in your profile or wait the time to be ableto pm me

Hi m8,
I looked all around the Usser Cp, and cant find that option.
the only thing i can find is a place to add my msn addy.

Fishy2
12-01-2009, 08:51 PM
done

salahnasser
12-01-2009, 11:41 PM
is there a new place for uk-t ex-members or it just about someone want to expand his forum members?

firepig
12-02-2009, 03:35 PM
Fishy Sorted contact details out.

WDIL
12-03-2009, 06:29 PM
sad i was member of uk-t too, read about the bad news after our site was deleted :(
now I have to find new community, anyone know where all members went?

anon
12-03-2009, 06:31 PM
now I have to find new community, anyone know where all members went?

FSC, I think.

C-mos
12-03-2009, 07:32 PM
not really ,

locusprince
12-03-2009, 07:39 PM
Bad news to hear. its sad to see such a site went down

Furball67
12-04-2009, 12:25 AM
Looks like Wheel Bearings is down too now. Any other ideas guys? Sigh.

fitzuk
12-04-2009, 10:26 AM
Hey, just read through all these pages. Sad times! I was a member there for over 4 years. Is anyone is still here? I can prove I was a member (from receipts etc).

Thanks.

t00z
12-04-2009, 10:34 AM
Should be up by today according to the IRC topic.

Purple_Ice
12-04-2009, 01:48 PM
Should be up by today according to the IRC topic.

Been down for days now :-( I'll still hold out hope though...

PI

Carnage517
12-04-2009, 01:54 PM
Carnage enable emails in your profile

Enabled, and sent you a PM.

FreakinWeasel
12-04-2009, 02:00 PM
Should be up by today according to the IRC topic.It looks like they are working on it still. But at least it says it's working again. Just not done!

JVJ
12-04-2009, 05:04 PM
Should be up by today according to the IRC topic.It looks like they are working on it still. But at least it says it's working again. Just not done!

lol, just replied to your pm, been mainly offline all week but popped on irc for 10 minutes last night, thought it would be fixed today but not yet it seems

Fishy2
12-04-2009, 06:42 PM
Hang tight everyone and keep the posts down please, some of you need to empty your pm folders :-)

firepig
12-04-2009, 06:46 PM
[QUOTE=firepig;3340023]

Done but you need to suss out the email thing mate ask a staffer they are all good as gold mate and sure they will help you :)

Hey sorted out my contact details

Fishy2
12-05-2009, 01:57 AM
Hi all
and Firepig :-) Temp glitch will catch up with everyone soon mean while please enjoy FST forums and hospitality and be thank full we have somewhere to converse with freedom. Peace and love to all

:):):)

amirji
12-05-2009, 07:55 AM
Sad to hear, but looks like there is hope, would be great to see the top back in action. No Mistakes! Learning is Virtue. LoL! :)

Cisco---Scene
12-05-2009, 12:02 PM
WTF
Close this topic
WTF

Fishy2
12-05-2009, 01:04 PM
Probably would be a good idea to close this now staff? Then again maybe not as its still usefull for some people to catch up

firepig added you

Bana
12-06-2009, 03:46 PM
Can anyone send me some info in the case that ukt-members have moved to a new site? (I was a member for several years)

And what is this wheel bearings I read about? Did I miss something?

Cabalo
12-06-2009, 04:44 PM
Not a good idea to close it, as we can see there's still people showing up.
It has served its purposes and it will continue doing so.

mtwo
12-08-2009, 01:41 PM
mmm, if there is somewhere new. a forum or anything else then someone please message me!! i feel left out

Slickerey
12-09-2009, 02:08 AM
UK-T is dead. I know that they have a forum that was made for ex-members only. Want to find it out? Use Google.

Quarterquack
12-09-2009, 03:33 AM
I know this is sort of rude on my behalf coming in on this thread, without being an ex-wheeler. However, I was an ex-ScT'er and feel equally stranded. I keep hearing all these ex-wheelers talk about these incredibly high level place that they have moved to and I have no chance of getting into, and was just wondering if there's a place that's not so crazy hard to get into, but still homely enough/friendly enough to join, while being relatively easy to access.

If anyone wants to poke fun at me, go ahead, I couldn't care one bit. It's an honest question, and I'm hoping for an honest response, even though I know I posted it in the wrong place.

cinephilia
12-09-2009, 10:51 AM
I know this is sort of rude on my behalf coming in on this thread, without being an ex-wheeler. However, I was an ex-ScT'er and feel equally stranded. I keep hearing all these ex-wheelers talk about these incredibly high level place that they have moved to and I have no chance of getting into, and was just wondering if there's a place that's not so crazy hard to get into, but still homely enough/friendly enough to join, while being relatively easy to access.

If anyone wants to poke fun at me, go ahead, I couldn't care one bit. It's an honest question, and I'm hoping for an honest response, even though I know I posted it in the wrong place.
i think fst is the place you were looking for.

Glitterstep
12-09-2009, 10:53 AM
and was just wondering if there's a place that's not so crazy hard to get into, but still homely enough/friendly enough to join, while being relatively easy to access.

BitSoup is the right place then

Fishy2
12-10-2009, 01:20 AM
gonna be offline for about a week guys but i'll be back

ditzos
12-12-2009, 12:15 AM
Fishy could you send me info. I was with uk-t from the days when elite went down and everybody scrambled in every direction to hide. It's been hard to find a new home to share.

Purple_Ice
12-12-2009, 10:52 AM
Fishy could you send me info. I was with uk-t from the days when elite went down and everybody scrambled in every direction to hide. It's been hard to find a new home to share.

There's no new ukt tracker if that's what you're looking for...?

awaited
12-12-2009, 02:19 PM
Can anyone send me some info in the case that ukt-members have moved to a new site? (I was a member for several years)

And what is this wheel bearings I read about? Did I miss something?

waz this supposed to be funny?:unsure:

cinephilia
12-12-2009, 02:51 PM
i have invites for ScT V2, FTWR V2 and UK-T V2.

PS: do not pm me.

JVJ
12-14-2009, 12:22 AM
i have invites for ScT V2, FTWR V2 and UK-T V2.

PS: do not pm me.

:lol:so funny, I have invites for FST 2 so :whistling

In fact the url is www.suckmysmellycheesydickugayboy.org(asm) (http://www.suckmysmellycheesydickugayboy.org%28asm%29:naughty::naughty::naughty:)

http://sc.webmessenger.msn.com/10.1.0323.0/session/images/emoticons/smile_teeth.gif (http://www.suckmysmellycheesydickugayboy.org%28asm%29:naughty::naughty::naughty:):naughty: (http://www.suckmysmellycheesydickugayboy.org%28asm%29/)

ditzos
12-14-2009, 04:36 PM
purple ice - i wasn't looking for a new uk-t tracker - I was looking for where most of the users are now calling home

justinwebb
12-15-2009, 03:43 AM
i see this thread is still going, still really havent found a good place yet since the site got shut down, if anyone can send me some info it would be greatly appreciated

Predator04
12-15-2009, 07:34 AM
still looking for a home

mtwo
12-17-2009, 04:58 PM
me to.. ;)

cinephilia
12-17-2009, 05:34 PM
lol@home

sez
12-17-2009, 07:09 PM
Yo dawg I herdz from this guy that this guy quit BT and got a job as a pet food taster specialising in cow feed.

No that's wrong,its dog food.

Swepsycho
12-20-2009, 12:18 PM
UK-T died forever? did he start new secret tracker in replaceng....? tell more info if...

redMonster
12-20-2009, 01:07 PM
UK-T died forever? did he start new secret tracker in replaceng....? tell more info if...yes sir. it called hpj. uber secret.

Swepsycho
12-20-2009, 01:13 PM
UK-T died forever? did he start new secret tracker in replaceng....? tell more info if...yes sir. it called hpj. uber secret.
i no ur jokyng... ;) hpj.cc is other tracker u cant fool me..

redMonster
12-20-2009, 01:15 PM
yes sir. it called hpj. uber secret.
i no ur jokyng... ;) hpj.cc is other tracker u cant fool me..I am not talking about hpj.cc. It has another url. :lol:

Swepsycho
12-20-2009, 01:17 PM
hpj.cc got new fake login page or fbi take them? :S

anon
12-20-2009, 04:57 PM
hpj.cc.

Interesting... there's an SSH server running on that.

becomehokage
12-20-2009, 05:52 PM
hpj.cc got new fake login page or fbi take them? :S
They're under a fake wordpress page.

kilopull
12-20-2009, 08:54 PM
very sad news i miss it :(

SH00T
12-20-2009, 10:42 PM
very sad news i miss it :(

wow u come so late it's closed about 2 monthes now :D

cs101
12-21-2009, 11:36 AM
UK-T went down due to their sysop caught swineflu, and was infected from H1N1 influenza virus so when ever he try to sit on IRC at the sametime he receives call of nature that's why he decide to put an end to his misery and decided to spend his whole life in toilet rather then opreating UK-Tits

That1Guy
12-21-2009, 04:27 PM
Edit: nevermind (its too early in the morning for me)

rexxers
12-23-2009, 09:36 AM
fishy, i'm an ex-wheeler and have proof. please messege me

dutchdragoon
12-25-2009, 12:42 AM
I know I'm very late, but I was wondering if anyone knows where all the wheelies moved to. I read way back on page 42 that Atops said active IRC/forum members were invited, but unfortunately I never visited the IRC and rarely posted in the forums, but I still thought it was a fantastic site. Seemingly permanent free leech is nothing to complain about :)

I did see Wheelmods go down back in October, but ironically I was in the UK for a 3 month IB internship pulling crazy hours so I didn't have time to investigate-now I'm back in Canada and trying to track down where they all went. So if anyone has info please contact me through email, or through PM at either TB or TL, where I am also a member under the same username as on UK-T (no, its not my username here, I would rather keep it private).

newyork
12-25-2009, 02:15 AM
I know I'm very late, but I was wondering if anyone knows where all the wheelies moved to. I read way back on page 42 that Atops said active IRC/forum members were invited, but unfortunately I never visited the IRC and rarely posted in the forums, but I still thought it was a fantastic site. Seemingly permanent free leech is nothing to complain about :)

I did see Wheelmods go down back in October, but ironically I was in the UK for a 3 month IB internship pulling crazy hours so I didn't have time to investigate-now I'm back in Canada and trying to track down where they all went. So if anyone has info please contact me through email, or through PM at either TB or TL, where I am also a member under the same username as on UK-T (no, its not my username here, I would rather keep it private).

Don't really know if you would be so interested in this place where everyone went. You are saying that you didn't post so much in the forums and never visited the IRC. I guess that means that you only used the tracker. So try getting invited to SCC, TL or IPT. That would be wise.

Fishy2
12-26-2009, 12:21 AM
Yay I'm back on line catch up with you all over the next few days merry crimbo to all :)

Jenna
12-26-2009, 12:30 AM
Sorry to hear about the site

dutchdragoon
12-26-2009, 12:36 AM
Don't really know if you would be so interested in this place where everyone went. You are saying that you didn't post so much in the forums and never visited the IRC. I guess that means that you only used the tracker. So try getting invited to SCC, TL or IPT. That would be wise.

Well, I loved the content on the site, and the way it was run was excellent as well. As I said I'm already a member of TL, but I actually used Wheelmods more than TL. So if it is a possibility I would like to rejoin the expatriate wheelmods community wherever they are now :)

cinephilia
12-26-2009, 01:20 AM

Well, I loved the content on the site, and the way it was run was excellent as well. As I said I'm already a member of TL, but I actually used Wheelmods more than TL. So if it is a possibility I would like to rejoin the expatriate wheelmods community wherever they are now :)
if your only concern was content, there's no point in joining the community reborn.

Fishy2
12-31-2009, 12:26 AM

If you want to pm me your uk username at some point I could maybe pass it on to some of the ex uk guys to see if they remeber you, but if you were not "active" it could be a bit futile

Albo Da Kid
12-31-2009, 04:46 AM
I did see Wheelmods go down back in October[.......]

I smell a dupe account from Pentamato here... He seems to have an obsession with posing as a lesbian chick from New York

dutchdragoon
12-31-2009, 05:12 AM
If you want to pm me your uk username at some point I could maybe pass it on to some of the ex uk guys to see if they remeber you, but if you were not "active" it could be a bit futile

Sure, once I can PM I will do that. Even though I wasn't that "active" one or two of them might remember me (I hope!).

Fishy2
01-01-2010, 12:37 AM
Cheers Albo :-)

Qlix
01-01-2010, 03:19 AM
Can someone from the wubbyz PM me? I miss you guys. <3

newyork
01-03-2010, 01:54 AM

I smell a dupe account from Pentamato here... He seems to have an obsession with posing as a lesbian chick from New York

Your post made no sense at all. You even managed to mix up "dutchdragoon's" post with mine.

Lesbian chick from New York? Were you trying to be funny? :unsure:

Don't you have better things to do than to falsely accuse people. Grow up!

OnT: Didn't mean to sound negative dutchdragoon. I Hope you get what you want. Good luck! ;)

KushBlow
01-03-2010, 02:17 AM
You would think the constant fucking flaming in every second thread would stop, at least for a while, after 2009. At least make an attempt to make it mindblastingly humorous for us so we can laugh at these dupies trying to state their opinion (everyone knows that unless you have 500 posts you're a padawan with no brain, come on...common sense here guys.)

m2launch
01-03-2010, 08:00 PM

Fishy I was wondering if you might be able to do the same for me I'd been a wheeler for years and years and would like to find everyone again shoot me a pm if you think you might be able to pass along my details... thanks!!

NiKRuLeZ
01-03-2010, 11:36 PM
Well this sure is a big fucking mess :pinch:

Chill out guys. We'll be in touch soon.
I wonder how long 'soon' may be :P

Albo Da Kid
01-04-2010, 02:44 PM
Well this sure is a big fucking mess :pinch:

Chill out guys. We'll be in touch soon.
I wonder how long 'soon' may be :P
Good point.

Fishy2
01-16-2010, 01:03 PM
Seems all the lost sheep are now found then?

zaa730
01-16-2010, 09:51 PM
I'm an ex UK-ter. I can PM username to whomever needs it.

jeronimo
01-16-2010, 11:47 PM
I'm an ex UK-ter. I can PM username to whomever needs it.

You are so uber l337.

Squizzle
01-16-2010, 11:50 PM
This thread is fucking huge, man. :\

LubTheStaringCat
01-16-2010, 11:52 PM
I'm curious, what hole have you been living down :sick:

jeronimo
01-17-2010, 12:28 AM
Yo mama's hole.

Il_Professore
01-17-2010, 05:29 PM

holy shit,you still alive
:blink::P

SH00T
01-17-2010, 05:45 PM

about 100.000 view

one of the best thread i made :D

Fishy2
01-17-2010, 07:42 PM
Yay Squizz good to see you bud :-)

Fr33don
01-17-2010, 09:06 PM
fishy2, you still haven't responded to my pm. :>

Fishy2
01-17-2010, 10:43 PM
Sorry buddy I’ve had a few ;) I’ll get back to you tonight :)

KushBlow
01-18-2010, 11:28 PM
I like how many new registered users this thread has spawned :).

Predator04
01-19-2010, 12:30 PM
I still haven't found a new phone. cant believe its taking this long. no one will reply to my pm :(. i have proof!

Fishy2
01-19-2010, 02:55 PM
I like how many new registered users this thread has spawned :).

None that have gone anywhere ;)

Ewwwyourface
01-21-2010, 03:32 AM
im a longtime member of uk-t can u invite me to ur forum

PurpleIce
01-22-2010, 11:50 AM

Yep, massive.

Where you been Squizzle?

EngAAH
01-25-2010, 11:04 PM
so hard to get

anon
01-25-2010, 11:07 PM
And you're talking about..?

AdrianPhoto
01-25-2010, 11:15 PM
I say they only went deeper

hotstuff
01-26-2010, 11:39 PM
this post still going sheezsh

tuckinrimins10
02-10-2010, 07:02 PM
so I am not sure what happen to my old posts but I know that I had posted in this thread. Could someone add my msn thats on my profile page. I would like to figure out what everyone is doing now that was on uk-t. I had someone add me months back and invite me to GFT and another site but would like to get any new info :-)

tuckinrimins10
02-11-2010, 09:13 PM
still looking for the new u******** add my msn in my profile.. I was a member on of the old uk-t

t00z
02-11-2010, 09:26 PM
there is none.

Artemis
02-12-2010, 07:02 AM
still looking for the new u******** add my msn in my profile.. I was a member on of the old uk-t

You can't have been much of a member, or was this just a trophy membership ? The user database was securely deleted as a security precaution, this was announced at the time by staff several times in different irc channel's/forums, you really can't get much more gone than that.
If you can actually be bothered to read back through this thread there are some contact options, I doubt though anyone will add you to their msn though, this seems very little, waaaaaay too late.

pretend
02-12-2010, 09:10 AM
I wonder why do these people even bother asking for contacts or invitations to other sites. If they have no any contacts left after site vanished, they weren't actually in community and are not needed elsewhere with that reason.

Zac090
02-12-2010, 03:39 PM
I wonder why do these people even bother asking for contacts or invitations to other sites.
Collection :happy:
It must feel good saying
'I am an ex-wheelmod'

NippleCake
02-12-2010, 03:45 PM
I wonder why do these people even bother asking for contacts or invitations to other sites. If they have no any contacts left after site vanished, they weren't actually in community and are not needed elsewhere with that reason.

Hmm. Pretty sure torrent trackers are torrent sites, you know, where you download stuff? The main focus is um.. torrenting? So people do not deserve invites elsewhere because they didnt spam the forums and IRC? thats pretty biased. A lot of people from uk-t where there for 4-5 years and whilst not having many "contacts" they still used the site to download. Not everyone has too much free time and can widdle it away sitting on forums and irc, so dont be so prejudice against people who stayed in the background.

This whole community thing is getting taken to a whole new level by people, its actually a joke now. People completely misunderstand the word now.:frusty:

Tokeman
02-12-2010, 03:47 PM

So, you're only a part of the community if you use contact methods outside of the site?
That makes perfect sense.... :blink:

Quarterquack
02-12-2010, 03:48 PM
Not to be offensive but not all UK-T members know their way around everywhere. There are certain UK-T members that didn't know about this thread, till I told them so.

Assuming that everyone will know everything is just assuming that everyone is as good as you are.

pretend
02-12-2010, 04:12 PM
All I want to say is that I can't understand their intentions to circulate around former uk-t members if that really doesn't matter before.

n00bz0r
02-12-2010, 04:39 PM
Not to be offensive but not all UK-T members know their way around everywhere. There are certain UK-T members that didn't know about this thread, till I told them so.

Assuming that everyone will know everything is just assuming that everyone is as good as you are.

couldn't have said it better. :yup:

Fishy2
02-13-2010, 10:52 AM
so I am not sure what happen to my old posts but I know that I had posted in this thread. Could someone add my msn thats on my profile page. I would like to figure out what everyone is doing now that was on uk-t. I had someone add me months back and invite me to GFT and another site but would like to get any new info :-)

Are you saying you’ve made posts that are now missing? I only ask coz most of the ex uk guys that came here as a means of getting in touch followed the site rules and made some posts of a period of time so that they could pm people they knew to get in touch?

pretend
02-15-2010, 10:34 AM
Hmm. Pretty sure torrent trackers are torrent sites, you know, where you download stuff? The main focus is um.. torrenting? So people do not deserve invites elsewhere because they didnt spam the forums and IRC? thats pretty biased. A lot of people from uk-t where there for 4-5 years and whilst not having many "contacts" they still used the site to download. Not everyone has too much free time and can widdle it away sitting on forums and irc, so dont be so prejudice against people who stayed in the background.

This whole community thing is getting taken to a whole new level by people, its actually a joke now. People completely misunderstand the word now.:frusty:

No no! :pinch:
I'm not saying that these people don't deserve to use private torrent sites, meh (misinterpretation of my post like that would surely make me look like an ass). I mean ex-wheelmoders who used the site solely for getting fresh content without getting into further communication with other members.
Yet it would be silly to presume that these guys know no internet after wheelmods. There are tens or hundreds of easily accessible sources for the very same content. Why need to get in touch with wheelmooders instead of looking for another place? Two possible reasons that come to my mind are 1. they think that uk-t is 'moved' 2. they were feeling themselves too safe at the site (reasonable for members from countries with strict laws against sharing copyrighted stuff). So, 1. it didn't move 2. it wasn't too safe after all.
Do I fail to understand something?

Hawken24
03-07-2010, 09:14 PM
I dont seem to have access to PM you fishy2

anon
03-07-2010, 09:16 PM
Check the "Requirements to PM, etc." link in my sig.

This thread always manages to resurface. :P

Fishy2
03-07-2010, 09:43 PM
That will take a while, but you dont say much in your post bud :)

underline
03-09-2010, 02:10 PM
ohh i love this tracker

:frusty: I bet you do...

thizzkid
03-11-2010, 11:04 AM
What made uk-t so great to hava a big ass thread like this

beenaround
03-11-2010, 11:07 AM
Seriously I know I sound like a broken record but does anybody know of a forum where the majority of the members have something resembling a sense of humour. and where the old member don't only only speak to the old members and the new members don't only speak to the the old members because all they really care about is trying to fit in.

I know just the place :O

PurpleIce
03-13-2010, 03:13 PM
What made uk-t so great to hava a big ass thread like this

Read back through and find out. There's no point re-capping again.

Cabalo
03-13-2010, 07:29 PM
Seriously I know I sound like a broken record but does anybody know of a forum where the majority of the members have something resembling a sense of humour. and where the old member don't only only speak to the old members and the new members don't only speak to the the old members because all they really care about is trying to fit in.

I know just the place :O

No you don't :noes:

IdolEyes787
03-13-2010, 07:41 PM
In Xanadu did Kubla Khan
A stately pleasure-dome decree
Where Alph, the sacred river, ran
Through caverns measureless to man
Down to a sunless sea.

Fishy2
03-13-2010, 08:34 PM
For he on honey-dew hath fed,
And drunk the milk of Paradise. :)

Mister Moo
05-05-2010, 07:29 AM
bump

n00bz0r
05-05-2010, 09:44 AM
bump

you a retard?
Why did you bump this thread for no fuckin reason? :huh:

PancakeWaffles
05-05-2010, 10:36 AM
Took the words right out of my mouth.

hagckz0r
05-05-2010, 12:12 PM
Can I has an invite here?

DeadCell
05-05-2010, 03:44 PM
sup moo

Disme
05-05-2010, 04:55 PM
bump

you a retard?
Why did you bump this thread for no fuckin reason? :huh:

Maybe, just maybe he wanted to bump this thread for people that are still 'lost' after UK-T's shutdown :shifty:

misterplot
05-05-2010, 08:28 PM
Maybe, just maybe, he wants to find out how many people will shriek about it :shifty:

Hi moo :wave:

cap87
05-05-2010, 08:52 PM
i guess every member who was in the site already found out his way to get into another site that fits his/her needs. (not counting the inactive ones with a very busy life of course)

Just saying :)

Predator04
09-27-2010, 02:13 AM
Well i have founds some sites. but not the one that everyone else went to. no one will invite me! Jerks! im going to burn my UK-T shirt lol

That1Guy
09-27-2010, 03:54 AM
Dont burn it! Im sure you will find what you are looking for :)

gamesover
09-27-2010, 07:37 AM
Well i have founds some sites. but not the one that everyone else went to. no one will invite me! Jerks! im going to burn my UK-T shirt lol

You bumped a thread that was almost five months old for what again? You were once a member of one tracker and when everyone was jumping off to other trackers you didn't get invited to enough of them. Uk-T was a pretty tight circle of members, I'm suprised you haven't had any help so far. If you were visible there somebody should notice you eventually.

Fishy2
09-27-2010, 07:45 AM
Check your PM's :)

Got your gmail addy mate but are you on IM at all?

orcka
09-27-2010, 07:58 AM
I'm sure somebody noticed his 10 other begging posts in this thread...obsessed much.

Stabber
09-27-2010, 10:54 AM
Why do people bump useless threads ? Uk-t is gone so what's the point ?

cinephilia
09-27-2010, 10:57 AM
im going to burn my UK-T shirt lol
don't burn it; sell it.

KFlint
09-27-2010, 02:43 PM
Well, I think we all had enough of seeing this thread being bumped. Think we all know what happened to UK-T a year ago this thread was created...