PDA

View Full Version : Final undefeated team in the NFL

SelfMadeMMAn
10-28-2009, 04:43 AM
Who do you think will be the final undefeated team in the NFL, there are 3 left. My vote is New Orleans Saints. Yes, I am a huge Saints fan so this may be a little bias, but oh well. We have seen our fair share of heartbreaks, yet I remained a loyal fan, so no, I am not on the bandwagon. Why do I think the Saints will be the last undefeated team, many reasons. First, the Saints are going to have a perfect season [assuming everyone stays healthy], next, look at their schedule, Falcons x 2, Bucs x 2, Panthers x 2, skins, cowboys and pats, really, and the first Atlanta meeting is in the Superdome, the Pats and the Cowboys are in the Superdome as well [and there is not a team in the NFL that can beat the Saints in the dome, not this year, and very seldom in the past], now, there are 3 undefeated teams, but look at the point differential, New Orleans has the best record and they earned it. The game vs the Dolphins shows what happens when you let Drew [greatest QB playing today] catch his rhythm. Yes New Orleans will be the last team standing after all the smoke clears, we will arise victorious, I have faith, just mark my words.

SelfMadeMMAn
11-03-2009, 03:36 PM
Who dat? Who dat? Who dat say dey gonna beat dem Saints? Not dem dirty birds. 7-0!

kooltilldend
11-03-2009, 07:37 PM
Saints baby!

pone44
11-05-2009, 02:50 AM
New Orleans will lose before Indianapolis this season, I think. The saints barely won the last 2 games while the Colts have been playing amazing football. Destroying any team they play against except the 49ers,Dolphins. both great teams. is a wild guess.