PDA

View Full Version : My third and final Rabbit (Request)

LubTheStaringCat
10-29-2009, 12:12 AM
On all hallows eve, In the Year of our Lord 1968. At Midnight I was born.
A side note: I'm not speaking through my Ars.

I am a Midnight child, and I make this request for the Rabbit.
The last 3 attempts requesting the Rabbit, disappeared up there own ArsHole.

From proof of other sites just ask, profile links by PM.

I will keep this brief.
There 1001 reasons to close this, only one to keep It open...Trust?

megabyteme
10-29-2009, 12:19 AM
Good luck, Lub! You'll catch yer wabbit. :)

LubTheStaringCat
10-29-2009, 12:30 AM
Thanks m8.
I just went to count how many requests for the Rabbit I made, this Is the fourth.:wacko:

kooltilldend
10-29-2009, 12:42 AM
quick...change the title before someone reads that lol jk

seriously though i've read one of your other requests...you sound like you deserve it

good luck mate!

KushBlow
10-29-2009, 01:52 AM
Since when does the Shakespeare approach work? :P

Team America
10-29-2009, 01:54 AM
Well they've opened invites to power users now according to another post.

Don't know why you want it though, that site sucks. Horrible times, average content, nothing special. Oh of course nothing special besides the fact that it's soooo hard to get into.

LubTheStaringCat
10-29-2009, 03:32 AM
Since when does the Shakespeare approach work? :P

I never rely thought about that way, the works just rolled of the tung.
Thanks for pointer “KushBlow”.

Don't know why you want it though, that site sucks. Horrible times, average content, nothing special. Oh of course nothing special besides the fact that it's soooo hard to get into.

To start with you must be a member there, to say what you've said.
And If that's the way you feel... why stay? I would consider the Rabbit would be a lot better of without you
I've never liked any of the Hypocritical BS applied to certain torrent trackers by allot of folk, It's never been my style and never will be.
You'll either like me or you don't, I've always been a middle of the road type of guy.

I'm not In the habit of listening to a dickhead's stories.
Apart from that have a lovely day.

awaited
10-29-2009, 04:25 AM
what exactly are you looking for?

A rabbit, Go to KFC its better there. :P

Team America
10-29-2009, 04:46 AM

And If that's the way you feel... why stay? I would consider the Rabbit would be a lot better of without you
I've never liked any of the Hypocritical BS applied to certain torrent trackers by allot of folk, It's never been my style and never will be.
You'll either like me or you don't, I've always been a middle of the road type of guy.

Yup, got an invite when they decided to give them out like candy on the OiNK(rip) power user forum.
Why stay? What do you want me to do? Trade my account, LOL!?!

Good luck attempting tirelessly to get in there... they specialize in keeping people out. Which is a big reason behind why they suck so much.

Cabalo
10-29-2009, 05:45 AM

Yup, got an invite when they decided to give them out like candy on the OiNK(rip) power user forum.
Why stay? What do you want me to do? Trade my account, LOL!?!

Good luck attempting tirelessly to get in there... they specialize in keeping people out. Which is a big reason behind why they suck so much.
:lol: that's probably true.

Totti
10-29-2009, 08:38 AM
Also read one of your older posts hope you get your request and enjoy the site :)

hagckz0r
10-29-2009, 02:07 PM
So.. everyone on FST is after somethin' huh :D
gl with za bunny

The_Martinator
10-29-2009, 02:36 PM
Hm, why do you think that this one will be succesfull when the prior ones weren't?

Good luck, you're gonna need it.

PS: I hate it when people say it's their last request (it NEVER is). I hope your inviter doesn't feel the same way.

kooltilldend
10-29-2009, 03:21 PM
i think he means last for this site...and although that still doesn't ensure it'll be his last...it does increase the likelihood than that of not requesting anything at all after this

besides if he does get in through this request then it will def. be his last request for the site lol

LubTheStaringCat
10-30-2009, 09:31 PM
Just giving this a friendly bump.
My chances may be slim, but not Impossible.
Would I make a good member, I would like think so, otherwise I wouldn't be making this request then would I.

To sum It up - If you don't ask then you'll never know will you.

LubTheStaringCat
10-31-2009, 05:21 PM
On all hallows eve,
Witches and Goblins from Ghost's to Ghouls come out to fright,
Little children go this night,
Witches cackle Goblins roar Ghost's Haunt Ghouls moan.

“Trick or Treaters” come thither, air be crisp the night Is falling.
Moons glows red winds shriek, at dark surprise's wait!

From around the town strange people meet to vibrations roar,
Strange noises sound, " A Knocking Cometh" from beyond the door.
Should I be scared? Should I beware? for what lies beyond the door!
Should It open? Should It stay closed? “Screams Cometh”

The doorath spring open mists arise, a large white Rabbit shouts:
“Ah It's only Halloween”

Rart
10-31-2009, 05:36 PM
Lub, it's up to you, but I feel like its better to keep the thread open. Closing it gives the impression that you have something to hide. If other people why to offer constructive criticism, why not let them? If it gets too offensive you can always report them.

Albo Da Kid
10-31-2009, 05:38 PM
that site sucks. Horrible times, average content, nothing specialI don't mean to flame but I've heard similar things regarding ftwr. I don't see a reason for anyone to want to be a member except out of curiousity.
I've also heard that their members have a tendency of sucking up to eachother for no good reason whatsoever and have set up this environment where you feel like you're in the middle of an asskissing parade
(this is what I was told anyway)
So.. everyone on FST is after somethin' huh :D
gl with za bunny
:lol:

u must have really got an invite to whatever site you were craving for recently cause your whole style of posting has changed these past few weeks hagkz0r.. You don't seem to kiss ass in every post you make anymore, I'm surprised. Keep it up :thumsup;

Glitterstep
10-31-2009, 05:51 PM
Lub, it's up to you, but I feel like its better to keep the thread open. Closing it gives the impression that you have something to hide. If other people why to offer constructive criticism, why not let them? If it gets too offensive you can always report them.

Exactly...Keep it open for a few weeks.Closing and Opening it every now and then really pisses off everyone.:yup:

Good luck :)

Bad-Day
10-31-2009, 08:32 PM
I love wabbit stew, whit some whine. Its called coelho a caçador" favorite dish in the world.

But, if you wanna catch a wabbit, you need to be smarter than elmer fuud :D

pone44
10-31-2009, 08:54 PM
Bumping is something Elmer Fuud would do. As i think with other requests, you request a invite once and if you get it then great. Enjoy the site. If not then no need to make a new one with the same thing.or keep bumping a request for a site that does not like to be talked about. Not about just this request or OP but others also.

megabyteme
10-31-2009, 09:48 PM
AyxO8Q8la8g

This is the least :ghey: version of the video I could find. Most people say the song was performed by a guy named Mark McCollum. I have seen him perform this live (on a video), but believe there was a version done around 1992-95. It aired frequently in my local area around that time. I seem to remember it was better them. Probably just how nostalgia goes.

Anyway, I am !10% certain it was not Metallica.

Also, I uploaded the mp3 version without ghey videos attached. Hopefully that worked.

BTW, this is meant as an homage to you, Lub, our fearless wabbit hunter.

LubTheStaringCat
10-31-2009, 09:50 PM
People say thing about sites not only the Wabbit:
O I heard my best friend’s sister’s boyfriend’s brother’s girlfriend heard from this guy who knows this kid who’s going out with this girl who spoke about signing up for Mango last night.
I guess it’s pretty serious.

This Is the type of shit that happens, they speak but don't know, I don't know.
Because they've never been there, I've never been there.

Some folk are members of the Wabbit and others of It's type, ones will like It others won't, I've never been a member of the Wabbit.

So how should I judge my decisions on others opinions, I will look, I will listen but not judge.
They have the right to say what they want, It's not my opinion, because I'm not a member there.

If good fortune shines my way I will be cock a hoop.

IdolEyes787
10-31-2009, 10:25 PM
As I have told Lub and he seems to have chosen to ignore- some sites for whatever reason prefer not to be mentioned .Some sites do not take kindly to people who do mention them .Some sites invites are totally at the discretion of staff .Therefore some people who chose to ignore these facts will never get in . Why? Because they are alienating( I can't say inadvertently since they has been warned) the very people they are seeking to impress.
Do I agree with this?.Not necessarily .Do I respect the fact? Yes.

As I have told Lub and he seems to have chosen to ignore- some sites for whatever reason prefer not to be mentioned .Some sites do not take kindly to people who do mention them .Some sites invites are totally at the discretion of staff .Therefore some people who chose to ignore these facts will never get in . Why? Because they are alienating( I can't say inadvertently since they has been warned) the very people they are seeking to impress.
Do I agree with this?.Not necessarily .Do I respect the fact? Yes.

A Poem by me.

There once was a man from Nantucket
Who when faced with the truth he said fuck it
But he continued to ask
Through means ill fit to the task
And in the end he got stuck it.

LubTheStaringCat
10-31-2009, 10:53 PM
You are most probably right Idol, but I must go my way, but as said.
I will look, I will listen but not judge, I will walk the long road.
It will most probably lead nowhere.
But It may just lead to Shangri-La.

Nice little ditty, by the way.

IdolEyes787
10-31-2009, 10:56 PM
Thanks and if it's any consolation I prefer people like you who don't hide in the shadows.

LubTheStaringCat
10-31-2009, 11:09 PM
Thanks, I've never hide In the shadows, and I never will.
That's the curse that's goes with It.
Myself or any of my family wherever they are, have never been stuffed shirts and never will be.

brightsid
10-31-2009, 11:37 PM
You lool like a nice guy so good luck to your req. You obviously have friend(s) inside. Why don't you ask them to request there instead of asking from strangers?

LubTheStaringCat
10-31-2009, 11:48 PM
I know a few people there but not that many, or note well enough.

Cokeman
11-01-2009, 12:20 AM
I finally found a friend who is there, and let me tell you, he loves it.

So for those who lik to bash what they don´t have or bash what they would lik, suck it.

megabyteme
11-01-2009, 12:21 AM
I admire your determination, Lub. The only time I have ever worked as hard as you are for this invite was the first time I tried to get laid. If it is any consolation to you- I was eventually successful! It just wasn't with a girl as hard to get into as "the rabbit". :P

I imagine you will someday be successful- and I think I understand your curiosity and drive. Perhaps you should get really drunk before making your next request. That seemed to help build my courage and helped me "get in"...

Or, maybe you can find an older, promiscuous site that has been open for awhile that will satisfy all of your "needs" and you won't want the rabbit as badly anymore.

LubTheStaringCat
11-01-2009, 12:46 AM
I admire your determination, Lub. The only time I have ever worked as hard as you are for this invite was the first time I tried to get laid. If it is any consolation to you- I was eventually successful! It just wasn't with a girl as hard to get into as "the rabbit". :P

:lol:Was It worth the wait?:D

I imagine you will someday be successful- and I think I understand your curiosity and drive. Perhaps you should get really drunk before making your next request. That seemed to help build my courage and helped me "get in"...

There only one problem with your suggestion, It maybe boring but “I don't drink”
I've never seen the fascination with It, as well as with pissing money down the drain.

Or, maybe you can find an older, promiscuous site that has been open for awhile that will satisfy all of your "needs" and you won't want the rabbit as badly anymore.

Maybe:)

megabyteme
11-01-2009, 12:56 AM
:lol:Was It worth the wait?:D

There only one problem with your suggestion, It maybe boring but “I don't drink”
I've never seen the fascination with It, as well as with pissing money down the drain.

Maybe:)

Well, honestly, the BT analogy goes a bit further...it was initially exciting, but eventually they all end up being fairly similar.:P No mater how disappointing the "site" is, it's always nice to be invited!

I would like to add that I was also successful in my use of anti-virus protection, too.:D

I still wish you luck in "nailin' yer prom queen". :)

nethawk
11-01-2009, 01:20 AM
After looking at some of your posts, it looks like you're just after high level sites :pinch:. You give no convincing reason why you want them other than the fact that they are hard to get into. Some Proof (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-not-much-request-just-little-request-344489)

Stop chasing high level trackers. It's not worth it.

LubTheStaringCat
11-01-2009, 01:40 AM
After looking at some of your posts, it looks like you're just after high level sites :pinch:. You give no convincing reason why you want them other than the fact that they are hard to get into. Some Proof (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invite-giveaways-and-requests-90/t-not-much-request-just-little-request-344489)

Blimey, did you look at the date on that.
I'd suggest you read the rest of that thread.
It was an April Fools Joke, a very bad one I must admit.

megabyteme
11-01-2009, 02:28 AM

First rule of BT- you do not joke about BT.:P

cinephilia
11-01-2009, 04:48 AM
take a picture with a keyboard on your head and then, maybe i'll consider inviting you :coffee:

nethawk
11-01-2009, 05:51 AM

You might have been joking, but I bet you were hoping for someone to invite you. :shifty:

Anyways, from your previous request, you stated that you want rabbit because it's more secure other trackers (e.g, tpb & TL). Those are good reasons, BUT like vodoros already said, rabbit content and pretimes suck. They have no auto upload bots like most trackers. And most of their p2p uploads are probably taken from TL. To me, rabbit is more of a community than a tracker. So there would be no reason to wanting to join because of content. If you want a community, there are alot of open fourms and trackers out there. Why put rabbit at the top? Oh, because it's a high level and you want to feel part of an elite site? :frusty:

You would be better off at ScT or SCC.

btw, I'm not "hating" on you. I just want to save you the time and trouble of chasing after rabbit.

n00bz0r
11-01-2009, 06:08 AM

You might have been joking, but I bet you were hoping for someone to invite you. :shifty:

Anyways, from your previous request, you stated that you want rabbit because it's more secure other trackers (e.g, tpb & TL). Those are good reasons, BUT like vodoros already said, rabbit content and pretimes suck. They have no auto upload bots like most trackers. And most of their p2p uploads are probably taken from TL. To me, rabbit is more of a community than a tracker. So there would be no reason to wanting to join because of content. If you want a community, there are alot of open fourms and trackers out there. Why put rabbit at the top? Oh, because it's a high level and you want to feel part of an elite site? :frusty:

You would be better off at ScT or SCC.

btw, I'm not "hating" on you. I just want to save you the time and trouble of chasing after rabbit.
An observation..loads of requests for 'community oriented sites' coming up since UKT went down.
Its all started to make sense..now that is.. :ermm:

sez
11-01-2009, 06:54 AM
Like ca_aok once pointed out,you don't need sites like this if you don't have a very good and specific reason as to why you'd want to be on them.

PlayeR
11-01-2009, 06:57 AM
take a picture with a keyboard on your head and then, maybe i'll consider inviting you :coffee:

ahh i remember that..that guy wearing glasses right??..

IdolEyes787
11-01-2009, 01:18 PM
Like ca_aok once pointed out,you don't need sites like this if you don't have a very good and specific reason as to why you'd want to be on them.

For a general tracker there is no good and specific reason.:unsure:

ca_aok
11-01-2009, 03:05 PM
For one like this there is :)

Also, nethawk hit the nail on the head, and everything he said was 100% true.

Edit: And as Benjamin once said in a thread similar to this one, almost everyone who joins this tracker knows at least a few people there. It's just a nice place to hang out with friends. If you don't have friends inside that could get you in, what's the point really?

IdolEyes787
11-01-2009, 03:22 PM
Then I seems to be missing something.Mind PMing me and saying what it is?

PS if it's community I laugh in your general direction.I believe uk-t might have had a community but only because many of it's members were isolated from the current bt crap. If it's security I think what has just happened at another site discounts this.
If it's content then where most of the uploaded files originated again belies this fact.
If it's ego then I believe you're getting warmer.

Edited
I "know" people on every tracker that I belong to ,even Demonoid so haw to that .
Besides knowing and liking are two entirely different things.

LubTheStaringCat
11-01-2009, 06:13 PM
You lot have posed difficult questions, I've been thinking about this over the last couple of hours.
I don't want to give a half arsed answer's that makes me look like a total Dickhead, tho with last part of what I said, I may be a little late.

To the ones who's posted In this thread
Define: high level, I'm Curious

I've never been one for the high level angle “nethawk” you can believe or not , I've always found that hypocritical and vulgar.
Tho no doubt the people who's posted In this thread thus far, doubts will be running through their minds.

People can have their opinions on what they want on how some places suck, but It's never been my way. That's just me I guess.

I've always kept myself to myself on forums or communities, not getting to familiar.
Never on the net, that's the main problem, asking someone can you recommend me for this place.
You wouldn't do It, until you know them better.

For a general tracker there is no good and specific reason.:unsure:

For what “IdolEyes787” said maybe true, their's no good or bad reason.
If someone comes up to you and says this place Is not for you so you can't join cause It sucks, do you really think that's a good enough reason.
Having a good community, content, Is always helpful.

But with some of the people that have posted In this thread, If you think Is so bad there then why the hell are you still members there.
Or Is It the hypocritical BS of high levels again, that's what keeps you there.

We all know the answer... You'll come back as say no It's not the high level thingy.
I don't like hypocrites period

ovisan
11-01-2009, 07:07 PM
Long thread... can't be bothered to read it all.
I will spam it a bit by reminding you LubTheStaringCat (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/lubthestaringcat-146701) mate that the tracker you've mentioned is doing its best to keep itself anonymous, secret and I bet they don't like mentioning about them in public places. The longer the thread is, the fewer chances for you to get in.

We are responsible for this thing mentioned in WTAW thread, not the trackers or their staff. They only try to keep it more secure for their users and are choosing newcomers with care because p2p is illegal and the governments are spending millions to cut it off. For me is very hard to understand why you all trying to get to the top of that list when funny enough some of the quickest trackers , those with rare films, music and applications those with best forums and most seeders and lechers are at the bottom of the list and guess what... they even open for signup from time to time.
I know some of you dont agree but I would like to tell you one thing and I will rest my case: Stop Chasing, Start Living!

nethawk
11-01-2009, 07:39 PM
For me is very hard to understand why you all trying to get to the top of that list when funny enough some of the quickest trackers , those with rare films, music and applications those with best forums and most seeders and lechers are at the bottom of the list and guess what... they even open for signup from time to time.
I know some of you dont agree but I would like to tell you one thing and I will rest my case: Stop Chasing, Start Living!

I agree with you 100% :yup::yup::yup:

LubTheStaringCat
11-01-2009, 10:03 PM
I will spam it a bit by reminding you LubTheStaringCat (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/lubthestaringcat-146701) mate that the tracker you've mentioned is doing its best to keep itself anonymous, secret and I bet they don't like mentioning about them in public places. The longer the thread is, the fewer chances for you to get in.

We are responsible for this thing mentioned in WTAW thread, not the trackers or their staff. They only try to keep it more secure for their users and are choosing newcomers with care because p2p is illegal and the governments are spending millions to cut it off. For me is very hard to understand why you all trying to get to the top of that list when funny enough some of the quickest trackers , those with rare films, music and applications those with best forums and most seeders and lechers are at the bottom of the list and guess what... they even open for signup from time to time.

I essentially agree with what you say “ovisan”, I'm just waiting for people like “nethawk” and the others who posted In this thread.
To answer my question?...

If you think It's so bad there then why the hell are you still members?

I wont get a straight answer, or If I do get an answer It'll be the hypocritical BS not out of their mouth... But coming out of their arse.

sez
11-01-2009, 10:59 PM

I essentially agree with what you say “ovisan”, I'm just waiting for people like “nethawk” and the others who posted In this thread.

If you think Is so bad there then why the hell are you still members?

I wont get a straight answer, or If I do get an answer It'll be the hypocritical BS not out of their mouth... But coming out of their arse.

I think you totally misinterpeted or missed ca_aok's point.
He was basically saying that this is one of those sites where invites are meant to be spent on friends and coz of this policy,invites are scarce.

Those who say the site is shit are probably those who got in through giveaways lol.

Rart
11-01-2009, 11:27 PM
Lub, I've been looking at some of your past posts and came across something interesting...

The Rabbit Is a UK tracker so.
Most things there are from a UK point of view, well I'm from the UK for starters.
And I've herd there Is a lot of content from UK TV and so on.

I would like to request an iTS Invite, I would like to think I can contribute to the community as well as responsible.
Well for starters I'm Austrian next door to Slovenia as the crow flies.

Care to explain? Honesty is the best policy lub... :unsure:

nethawk
11-01-2009, 11:29 PM

I joined because I had a couple of friends on rabbit and when invites were available, they offered me one. If the invite wasn't freely available to me, I won't be here requesting for invites.

LubTheStaringCat
11-01-2009, 11:43 PM
I'm from the UK, My family came to the UK In the early 1920s, from Austria.
After the fall of the Austro-Hungarian Empire.
I may live In the UK, but with Austrian heart.

Just a side note: If you have Austrian descendants, past or present.
Your Austrian through to your bones, renouncing your citizenship Is ill advised.
They may only take a hammer & nails to you, well at least that's what they wanted to do to the Governor of California.

You've still not answered the question?

Rart
11-01-2009, 11:52 PM
Ok Lub thanks for the explanation. Good luck on your request btw, you've been very persistent ;)

I'm assuming that second part of your post isn't concerning me otherwise I have no idea what it means.

LubTheStaringCat
11-01-2009, 11:57 PM
No "Rart" It's not pointed at you.
The second part Is for “nethawk” and the others.