PDA

View Full Version : Teen Fatally Stabbed Over Computer Volume

Darth Sushi
10-29-2009, 07:52 AM
http://cache.gawker.com/assets/images/4/2009/10/thumb160x_50116340.jpgTeen Fatally Stabbed Over Computer Volume
By Rosa Golijan, Oct 28, 2009

" It can suck having to listen to the sounds blasting from other people's computer speakers. But no matter how bad the music or how annoying the game sounds, I don't think anyone's gotten stabbed over the issue until this kid.

Fourteen year old Matthew Gorzynski was stabbed in the chest by fifteen year old William Gorzynkski, his own brother, after the two argued over "a noisy home computer." Apparently the boys had it out about music volume in the past, but this time ended with second degree murder charges.

As sad as the incident is, I actually contemplated what song could've been so bad that William reached for a kitchen knife. God help me for even wondering that, but after thinking about it: there really must've been something way more behind this incident than just a loudly played song otherwise the world is a worse place than I'd imagined. "

:source: Source: http://gizmodo.com/5392281/teen-fatally-stabbed-over-computer-volume

Funkin'
10-29-2009, 03:20 PM
Stupid kid.

ShadowsServant
10-29-2009, 03:38 PM
Wow, I hate loud noises when I am working on something but I just tell my family to turn down the music or tv, if not I do it myself.
How sad and disturbed that kid must be.

mr. nails
10-29-2009, 09:20 PM
/keys final fantasy victory music

"dun dun dun dun dun dun."

Albo Da Kid
10-30-2009, 12:08 AM
Let the guy live ffs. Slap him with a year or two but don't put him in jail for second degree. That's going to kill the parents even more. They might end up commiting suicide and I wouldn't blame them. One son's dead and the other's in jail for half of his life. What the fuck do they have to live for now?

Which 14 year old kid didn't want to stab their older brothers at some point, cut him a bone.

ps. Im going to give my little brother a talk right now. In case he ever happens to stab me, he has to make sure to say it was self defense or better yet not open his mouth at all and ask to talk to the laywer instead

Darth Sushi
10-30-2009, 02:19 AM
I would have used the knife to cut the cord on the speakers!

goopka
10-30-2009, 04:28 AM
Gift ideas for the holidays: headphones

ShadowsServant
10-30-2009, 04:32 PM
Darth Sushi, that reminds me, I had a similar dispute with my brother once. What I did was unplug the cord to the speakers and the trick was done. hahaha He thought the stereo was defective. Kept him quiet for some time.

Darth Sushi
10-30-2009, 05:01 PM
Darth Sushi, that reminds me, I had a similar dispute with my brother once. What I did was unplug the cord to the speakers and the trick was done. hahaha He thought the stereo was defective. Kept him quiet for some time.
Yeah, I did something similar...I plugged the speaker cord into the mic jack. :D

playerone
11-03-2009, 05:10 PM
I read the heading, and thought this had happened at a school lab or library. Never thought a kid would stab his brother over this.

kooltilldend
11-03-2009, 07:11 PM
god some people are really nuts in the head

Xiomax
03-26-2010, 06:12 PM
well are his parents going to ground him now?