PDA

View Full Version : How many of you have conveted for DVD to Bluray?

Totti
10-29-2009, 08:42 AM
Just wondering how many people have converted to d/l and burning Bluray movies and how many are still d/l DVDR's.

I for one am still d/l DVDR's

Andyvalver
10-29-2009, 12:36 PM
The brrips are better than dvdr's in my opinion

Scytalle
10-29-2009, 04:31 PM
I still dl th same old dvdrips. If I had the hardware to notice the difference I would probably make the change. Still considering getting new hardware but probably won't. I don't really need anything simply for entertainment value.

mr. nails
10-29-2009, 04:38 PM
i still get dvd's. when a standard dvd is anywhere between 700-1.5gb and the blu-ray is 4-8gb i'll just get the dvd. it'll dl a lot faster and i won't have to buy new hdd's faster either and sometimes the actually quality is negligible. no reason for blu-ray imo atm.

Totti
10-29-2009, 06:02 PM
i still get dvd's. when a standard dvd is anywhere between 700-1.5gb and the blu-ray is 4-8gb i'll just get the dvd. it'll dl a lot faster and i won't have to buy new hdd's faster either and sometimes the actually quality is negligible. no reason for blu-ray imo atm.

i still d/l mostly dvdr's also but i have seen some blu-ray dvdr rips also no difference in quality really between them and dvdr's that i have noticed

brightsid
10-29-2009, 09:19 PM
If you use a 21" computer monitor sure there is no difference. But if you have a projector or even a TV over 40" there is a big one. Even between 1080p mkv and the BD source you can actually see it