PDA

View Full Version : Broken Stones Invite Request

bngrnthemouth
10-29-2009, 04:21 PM
Hello, I am very interested in an invite to Broken Stones. I have held positive ratios on many sites including previously BrokenStones (accidentally left my account to die), What.cd, TVTorrents, and Ilovetorrents. If anyone would be kind enough to send me an invite I promise I will honor the account by following all rules and maintaining a positive relationship with the site. Thank you in advance!!!

kooltilldend
10-29-2009, 04:25 PM
no offense mate but i just have to pick u apart here

how do u "accidentally" leave an account to die? u leave it because u don't access it, you don't d/l anything from it (or u/l)...there are no accidents around these parts (unless u went mia for some personal reasons - that's still no accident though)

again it might just be your wording but that sounds very very wrong atm

TrollinThunder
10-29-2009, 04:28 PM
Do accounts die? I haven't logged in since last winter probably and I just checked mine.

I have an invite though. Pm your email.

bngrnthemouth
10-29-2009, 04:29 PM
You're right that's exactly what happened. My situation changed that made torrents not my top priority for quite awhile and I neglected to keep my account active. Now I'm looking to get back into a few creative projects and being an Apple owner a BrokenStones membership would be a very great asset to getting back on track. Sorry for the confusion.

kooltilldend
10-29-2009, 04:56 PM
its cool mate, was just clearing up

anyways you got your invite (seemingly) so none of this should matter ^^