PDA

View Full Version : Supernatural

Rart
10-31-2009, 01:29 PM
Anyone still watching this amazing show?

I feel like everyone on the forums seem to talk about lost, heroes, generic doctor show xx but no one ever seems to mention Supernatural.

This show deserves more attention. It is simply one of the most amazing shows I've seen. This show gets better with age, unlike many others (*cough*office*cough*) that just seem to be deteriorating and jumping the shark. Supernatural seasons, while perhaps a little slow at first, are improving drastically. The recent seasons of the Angels/lucifer story line are amazingly well written without all the cheesy cliches.

As of right now, this is really the only show I make sure I keep up with every week.

IdolEyes787
10-31-2009, 01:47 PM
I have watched the show sporadically.It's on a a strange time where I live or something else is on at the same time ( I can't remember ) and I always mean to watch it but I don't.
I find it merely OK but in fairness I think it's one of those shows that you have to follow closely to get the most out of .
I like the angel thing but I thought Sam's powers were totally unnecessary and a bit of a stretch created to give his character some relevance.

I agree though that if anything the show is improving.
I also agree TV needs another procedural like it needs more ugly women.

The_Martinator
11-03-2009, 09:15 PM
I've never watched an episode. I checked and I noticed it's actually on TV over here. Just that it's during the week at like 23:00. Sheesh.

Ags
11-04-2009, 02:31 PM
Not a bad show at all. Been watching since the start, and enjoy that it follows a general story line that's going somewhere rather than just filler.

Curious if its wrapping up at the end of this season. You've got the whole heaven and hell thing going on, what else are they going to do after this? Introduce trans-dimensional beings and aliens? (don't quote me on this in a year haha)

McBride
11-06-2009, 01:48 PM
Yes, I saw all episodes. It's a great series.

Rart
11-10-2009, 04:21 AM
You guys have got to admit this is funny...

U8YNEUaa_Dw

:lol:

Scytalle
11-10-2009, 04:55 AM
Not a bad show at all. Been watching since the start, and enjoy that it follows a general story line that's going somewhere rather than just filler.

Curious if its wrapping up at the end of this season. You've got the whole heaven and hell thing going on, what else are they going to do after this? Introduce trans-dimensional beings and aliens? (don't quote me on this in a year haha)

The creater of it said he would end it after 5 years when he started supernatural but a semi recent interview said he might just end this major storyline(current mythology) and start over though.

swizZ8
11-10-2009, 09:17 AM
My best TV show. The only one i watch regularly. :)

yakuza
11-10-2009, 11:39 AM
It's a great TV show

yoco
11-10-2009, 06:07 PM
One of best TV show ever made! Story is amazing! Anyone knows if it's true, that after this season they're gonna cancell it?

Rart
02-18-2010, 01:59 AM
An interesting tidbit for anyone here who still cares about this incredibly underrated show...

Supernatural was originally planned for 5 seasons but the CW was persistent on it's return and it's officially been renewed for a 6th season. Unfortunately, Eric Kripke, one of the creators of the show, is also leaving the show to work on another project with The WB.

This good or bad news :unsure:? Is the show going to end up "jumping the shark" by going on longer than intended, and will it still be the same without Kripke?

By the way, last weeks episode, fucking badass.

MagicNakor
02-18-2010, 12:09 PM
I hadn't heard that Kripke was leaving, AFAIK he was still in talks. I think if he doesn't return for a new season the show would quickly turn into a monster-of-the-week type with little-to-no overarching storyline.

:shuriken:

TraLaLa
02-24-2010, 02:34 PM
its a pretty good show :D if more angels would appear it could be more fun

superjojo
02-24-2010, 03:02 PM
Didn't watch it yet. Have it planned for the near future. Is it a brilliant show or just a very good one?

Rart
02-24-2010, 09:18 PM
Both.

Sanka113
02-24-2010, 09:26 PM
"It's on the CW?, Kill it with fire!" Is what I said when I first heard about this show. It's dark, witty, funny and awesome all in one. For the sake of not drawing things out, I hope this will be the last season. I know it'll go out in a bang if it is.

Rart
02-24-2010, 10:38 PM
It's the small glimmer of hope left in the CW, which brought you great shows like Gossip Girl, 90210, New Moon Vampire Diaries, etc. etc...

TraLaLa
02-25-2010, 12:27 AM
"It's on the CW?, Kill it with fire!" Is what I said when I first heard about this show. It's dark, witty, funny and awesome all in one. For the sake of not drawing things out, I hope this will be the last season. I know it'll go out in a bang if it is.

what do you see in the end, a battle between brothers ?

LordSobi
02-25-2010, 05:17 AM
After Lost and Breaking Bad, Supernatural is my favorite show. I was into it during the first season, but stopped watching because of things like bloody mary and the ghost ship... ahaha I'm glad i came back to the show. I love the story with the Angels. I can't wait for the conclusion :D

TraLaLa
02-25-2010, 08:11 AM
haw about Heroes or House ?

LordSobi
02-25-2010, 09:28 AM
Heroes was fantastic in it's first season. House, slipped my mind, one of my favs as well.

Sanka113
02-25-2010, 09:53 AM

what do you see in the end, a battle between brothers ?

I think the brothers will battle it out before turning against Michael/ and Lucifer somehow. that might be a bit cliche though for this show. Hopefully, I'm wrong.

superjojo
03-09-2010, 08:56 PM
Both.
Yes it is very good. I just started to watch it.

AlriyG600
03-10-2010, 12:03 PM
this show , everyday become more and more amazing

i like castle , Sam , Den

and i didnt believe that the woman angle , come back to kill Sam
but castle , with his statement make me have big smile
when he warning her if she even thinking of lay a finger on Sam he would kill her then .

waiting for its return .

MagicNakor
03-11-2010, 04:51 AM
Watching Castiel when Famine came to town has been one of the highlights of this season.

Rart
05-07-2010, 10:34 PM
I'll be the first to say it -this season of Supernatural - especially the end of it - is looking to be fan fucking tastic.

The portrayals of other deities (as opposed to simply Judeo-Christian ones) and Death were simply amazing.

I'll have to go out on a limb here and say that I'm predicting that this finale will most likely best the Lost finale.

MagicNakor
05-08-2010, 12:43 AM
Of course it will; Supernatural had a planned arc whereas Lost rather lost (hah) itself along the way.

Who was the actor playing Death? He looked very familiar...

IdolEyes787
05-08-2010, 12:55 AM
Julian Richings (http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0724995/)Not surprising he looks familiar........ " appearing in over 50 films and 20 separate television series".

Rart
05-14-2010, 03:17 AM
Simply an amazing episode.

I hope it isn't ruined by some incredibly lame cop out to start off the 6th season. Please don't ruin what could've been a near perfect show.

Also, Chuck == God?

SonsOfLiberty
05-14-2010, 04:53 AM
LoL Heroes is done....canned.