PDA

View Full Version : Movies you have seen and just wanted them to end but they wouldn't

Totti
10-31-2009, 09:41 PM
For me it was Constantin with Keanu Reeves i fond myself sitting in the movie theater thinking to myself ahhh finally the movie has finished but no! it still went on for another 15 minutes

clocker
10-31-2009, 11:00 PM
Heat.

Suck it, Canadian fanboi.

clocker
10-31-2009, 11:00 PM
Heat.

Suck it, Canadian fanboi.

IdolEyes787
11-01-2009, 12:31 AM
:lol:

:lol:

I was going to put how The Damn United was ruined by the song Rush and include a photo of the Deep Purple album with fanboi on it but when I went to look I couldn't find it or the copies of Machine Head or Burn I had either:O( I had Stormbringer too but I'm not proud of the fact)
I did discover I own an Asia album and a couple by Kiss though:pinch:

Btw who the fuck took my Goat's Head Soup?

I love it and I need it
I bleed it yeah it's a wild hurricane
Alright hold tight
I'm a highway star

clocker
11-01-2009, 02:48 AM
I was going to put how The Damn United was ruined by the song Rush and include a photo of the Deep Purple album with fanboi on it...
"Rush"?
Using the metric alphabet again?

StrawDog17
11-01-2009, 03:00 AM
Somewhat recent ones....Public Enemies, The International, Valkryie

Totti
11-01-2009, 07:31 AM
[QUOTE=StrawDog17;3321166]Somewhat recent ones....Public Enemies /QUOTE]

I just d/l Public Enemies I had high expectations for that movie and was really anticipating it hope yor wrong end I enjoy it :rolleyes:

brightsid
11-01-2009, 09:40 AM
Recent ones Benjamin Button for sure.

placebocrazy
11-01-2009, 12:20 PM
Benjamin Button too. I gave to myself 3 long breaks to restart the movie...then I realized that's impossible to watch that crap movie.

StrawDog17
11-01-2009, 11:26 PM
[QUOTE=StrawDog17;3321166]Somewhat recent ones....Public Enemies /QUOTE]

I just d/l Public Enemies I had high expectations for that movie and was really anticipating it hope yor wrong end I enjoy it :rolleyes:

Well reviews were pretty good for it and i was really excited prior to watching, but i think i was just expecting something different than what it actually was...and just wasnt in the mood for the type of movie I got.

1000possibleclaws
11-02-2009, 07:37 AM
the godfather movies :sleeping:

The_Martinator
11-02-2009, 08:27 PM

I'll take a wild guess: you love the transformers movies with all the bum bum action. Honestly I had enough of it after 20 or so minutes (of action that is). I found it hard to stay concentrated.

kooltilldend
11-03-2009, 07:29 PM
Surro-Bloody-Gates!

1000possibleclaws
11-04-2009, 09:57 PM

I'll take a wild guess: you love the transformers movies with all the bum bum action. Honestly I had enough of it after 20 or so minutes (of action that is). I found it hard to stay concentrated.

Naw I don't care much for Transformers. I just find mobster themes extremely uninteresting. Prefer movies like Casablanca, The Rules of Attraction, High Fidelity, tarantino films, and shock films like Cannibal Holocaust.

Rart
11-04-2009, 10:40 PM
Casablanca

:happy: Simply loved that movie. A true classic :D.

I had seen Ultraviolet in theaters (worst idea ever, I was with a friend). It just took the cliches of every single movie and meshed them together, while forgetting that the story didn't make sense. Absolutely-fucking-terrible. It was my friends birthday too, it was safe to say he was pretty disappointed.

The_Martinator
11-05-2009, 03:07 PM

Naw I don't care much for Transformers. I just find mobster themes extremely uninteresting. Prefer movies like Casablanca, The Rules of Attraction, High Fidelity, tarantino films, and shock films like Cannibal Holocaust.

Aha, gotcha.

Maybe it's different over there, across the Atlantic. I like mobster movies a lot. Then again I live close to Italy. :P

IdolEyes787
11-05-2009, 03:27 PM
Casablanca

I had seen Ultraviolet in theaters (worst idea ever, I was with a friend). It just took the cliches of every single movie and meshed them together, while forgetting that the story didn't make sense. Absolutely-fucking-terrible. It was my friends birthday too, it was safe to say he was pretty disappointed.

If you've never seen it watch The African Queen great old school adventure with Bogart and Nazis or for Bogart as cool as he gets The Maltese Falcon ( with Greenstreet and Lorre:O)

Ultraviolet is the one with Milla Jovovich right? True the movie sucked but it did have a couple good fight scenes which is more than I can say about GI Joe.

kasuser
11-06-2009, 12:59 PM
pearl harbor - ben affleck version... uck.

BiTrAtE
11-06-2009, 03:12 PM
Titanic

Totti
11-06-2009, 03:29 PM

If you've never seen it watch The African Queen great old school adventure with Bogart and Nazis or for Bogart as cool as he gets The Maltese Falcon ( with Greenstreet and Lorre:O)

Ultraviolet is the one with Milla Jovovich right? True the movie sucked but it did have a couple good fight scenes which is more than I can say about GI Joe.

The African queen has to be one of the cheesiest movies I have ever seen sorry bot it was just to old fashioned for me! I just had a feeling like the director felt like the audience are 10 years old and not have the patience to have a more complicated story line

IdolEyes787
11-06-2009, 03:52 PM
Movies were different then,people wanted larger than life . By today's standards The African Queen isn't any cheesier than Casablanca or Shane( though both of those are better movies) . Most everything was done on sound-stages and it's hard to overcome the static feeling that a lot of these films possess.

@kasuser I totally agree about Pearl Harbor.The whole Doolittle's Raiders bit seemed tacked on and out of place with the first part of the movie.

Gemby!
11-13-2009, 01:43 AM
In her Shoes. Never again will i watch that film- pointless and boring.

killuminati96
11-16-2009, 11:20 PM
Epic Movie

I thought it would be funny. I went to the cinema and felt raped. lol The whole movie I was waiting for it to end so I could leave.

samwheat
12-01-2009, 06:06 AM
Hancock - My god, what a horrible movie ! :D I only went to see it 'cause my best friend invited me .

JonnyJ
12-01-2009, 03:47 PM
funny people

jurrele
12-02-2009, 06:08 PM
pulse 2

blazer22
12-02-2009, 07:00 PM
Paul Blart Mall Cop....love kevin james....terrible, terrible movie

MoDyOnLiNe
12-02-2009, 07:01 PM
Jim Carrey's ones