PDA

View Full Version : Zeitgeist?

tralalala
10-31-2009, 09:54 PM
Anyone watched it? :unsure:

Found it pretty interesting. It's available for download free of charge - Google it.

beansis
11-03-2009, 08:38 AM
Yeah its interesting I watched it a while back, but its too complex to be accurate. You should watch the History Channel 9/11 conspiracy theory special, that seems quite a bit more legit, imo. On the other hand, I truly enjoyed their jabs at religion, and i don't really care if they were biased or not. I started to watch the second one but then got bored . . .

darkstate01
11-03-2009, 03:01 PM
Yes Its a great movie,To me it tells the story of the world from banks how they rip the ass out of the poor,They not only do it now, but they did it a lot more efficiently and cyclical over many years so you think its a new phenomenon which it isn't,then banks and the people who are behind the scenes running the show then bend the poor over and dry f£ck you a little harder to gets any spare pennies your unborn children may have down the back of there chairs.
It also tells you about those nonesense books commonly known as adult fairy tales or by some its known as religion,very interesting stuff how over many thousands of years all the religions on the planet tell the same story with a male but obviously with different skin colours,having amazing powers and always is born on the same day as all the other religions and dies on the same day and in 1 case even dies and gets taken away on the back of a flying horse,Like i say fairy tales for adults.
Some other great subjects in the film as well, like war and other conspiracy stuff,I also thought zeitgeist 2 was top as well,Shame they won't be doing another 1 anytime soon, It opened my eyes for sure.