PDA

View Full Version : Just a waffles invite..

bluenowhere
11-03-2009, 09:22 PM
EDIT- No point in keeping my long ass post here any longer; jaszypoo was kind enough to PM me an invite so I no longer need a request thread for one. Thanks!!

forfos
11-03-2009, 09:34 PM
can i ask why u erase your home place in the speed test ? we must know from where are u !! maybe your place are blocked from this tracker (maybe) !!

bluenowhere
11-03-2009, 09:37 PM
What? Trust me I've never had problems with my geographic location interfering with torrents. I know there's certain countries/areas that wind up getting banned because their ISPs are stupid and whatnot, but I'm pretty sure New England is not one of those places.

brightsid
11-03-2009, 09:45 PM
There is a thread of user offering invites not too far from yours. Maybe he can make an exception in his post count rule. Just one question,
Why do you keep your oink ratio proof?

bluenowhere
11-03-2009, 09:49 PM
Haha I didn't "keep" it on purpose, I actually just discovered it today when I found my old old photobucket account from years ago, and got nostalgic for the days when OiNK existed. The reason I recently got into torrents again was because I had a big messy hard drive crash and although some of my data was recovered, it's basically ENTIRELY out of order, meaning there's just an "Audio" folder with mp3s arbitrarily named, ie. M4593485943.mp3 and so on--aka it would take about 6 months to fully re-tag and re-sort all of it.

Also yes I actually *just* saw the Waffles/IPT giveaway post before reading your response (assuming that's what you're referring to) so yeah, I just responded there as well. I appreciate you pointing it out though, since I do concede that I didn't initially see it D:

jaszypoo
11-03-2009, 10:04 PM
PM'ed!