PDA

View Full Version : Sparvar giveaway

carpediemm
11-03-2009, 11:54 PM
Howdie folks! Long time no see.. but here I am with 1x invite to Sparvar.org, a Swedish tracker with the following content:

Pal, Custom, TV DVDr
Movie, TV XviD
Movie, TV HD

Sparvar.org is currently celebrating 0,5 year, with invites for members and one week free leech (ends at 10th).

Since most of the stuff is Swedish, you will have a big advantage if you are from this wonderful country. Other Scandinavians are next in line! But I wont reject others if you have a good purpose!

I require an explanation why you want to become a member, nothing else.

:whistling

Winner decided! Hope you will enjoy your invite =)

The_Sasa
11-04-2009, 12:43 AM
Nice giweaway. :) Good luck friends. :)

Totti
11-04-2009, 08:47 AM
Hi I am a huge movie fan (95% of what i d/l off torrent sites are dvdr's). I am a member on tti for 2 years now (if you want a direct link pm me) and have been looking for a replacment for swebits ever since the sites closed it doors.
If you could help me out with an invite that would be great :)
p.s I am also a new member on kg just so you can understand how much i love movies lol

Glitterstep
11-04-2009, 08:59 AM
Isn't the layout of the site in Swedish?.I suggest you invite a person who understands Swedish

carpediemm
11-04-2009, 10:53 AM
Isn't the layout of the site in Swedish?.I suggest you invite a person who understands Swedish

Yes precisely, but if there are no swedes/scandinavians that qualifies, I might aswell give it to someone else.

carpediemm
11-04-2009, 11:36 PM
Last call, I will decide on friday:cool:

TrollinThunder
11-05-2009, 06:24 AM
Totti is a very well established DVDR downloader and overall good member from back in the day.