PDA

View Full Version : What Trackers Are Worth [With Reviews and Ratings] Part 1

Pages : 1 [2] 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

Buggyme
12-28-2006, 03:15 AM
Yeah - swedvdr has no invite system but lots of people have accounts and are offering it lately so I've decided to lower it down to 4. I mean, Finbytes accounts/invites don't get offered as much as SweDVDR, so...

rSR is already lowered from 4.5 to 3, I don't think it should go down anymore.

daniel4
12-28-2006, 03:21 AM
Is FTN going to be upped to 5 soon?

Buggyme
12-28-2006, 03:24 AM
Why 5?

A lot of members still have invites (though it's hard to use them because the site is always full). And also, a lot of people are willing to trade their FTN accounts for an ScT/UK-T.

nihility
12-28-2006, 03:28 AM
maybe not 5 yet.
i think it should be 4.5 though :/

Panther
12-28-2006, 03:30 AM
yeah, agree, I think ftn can handle a upgrade to 4.5

Buggyme
12-28-2006, 03:34 AM
Hmm yeah, 4.5 seems reasonable as the site is always full. If more people say FTN should be 4.5, I will up the rating.

nihility
12-28-2006, 03:37 AM
a few pages back there was a discussion about it with at least 3 or 4 people agreeing with 4.5

kavalchuk17
12-28-2006, 03:38 AM
yeah, 5000 users. less than ScT and U***.

Creating an invite takes alot of time and tries because its always full. Confirming one takes just as much time, effort, and therefore difficulty. Its not like other sites where you just create and send.

maxpower76
12-28-2006, 03:38 AM
ftn should be 4.5

torrents4life
12-28-2006, 03:41 AM
ftn is almost impossible to get into, despite lots of people having invites. in my opinion, ftn is THE best tracker (yes, better than sct) and should be moved up to 4.5

the only problem is that if you move it up to 4.5, lots of people will try to trade their account there and it will need to be moved back down to a 4 lol.

Buggyme
12-28-2006, 03:44 AM
Alright, 4.5 it is.

Panther
12-28-2006, 03:44 AM
hehe, not sure that many want to trade it if it goes to 4.5 because its too damn good and difficult to get into...

torrents4life
12-28-2006, 03:46 AM
if you think about it, most of the members on here have ftn... i really dont think it's as rare as fb or rp. but thats just rarity.. in terms of getting in it is just as hard. is the value determined by rarity or by how hard it is to get in?

Panther
12-28-2006, 03:51 AM
well, I dont think most of the members have it, I think its in demand. But there are quite a few invites avalable (specialy after these leech weeks) but because its in such a demand its a bitch getting into and its damn good so yeah 4.5

kavalchuk17
12-28-2006, 03:59 AM
if you think about it, most of the members on here have ftn... i really dont think it's as rare as fb or rp. but thats just rarity.. in terms of getting in it is just as hard. is the value determined by rarity or by how hard it is to get in?

its really the trade value and seeing how its hard to invite someone, it makes it harder for the trader to invite and therefore the other user needs to make up for that with something of value on the other side.

As for trading accounts?
sweDVDr isnt a tracker that someone would need and would hesitate to trade. FTN is a top-2, or best 0day tracker for everyone who has it. I doubt we will see many FTN accounts up for trade because of the actual value of it.

Buggyme
12-28-2006, 04:07 AM

rarity is basically how hard it is to get in..

torrents4life
12-28-2006, 04:16 AM

not really...
lots of ppl have ftn...but its hard to get in. its not rare...

but its still valuable b/c its so hard to get in

oh well, 4.5 is fine with me, lol, seeing as how i have it

Buggyme
12-28-2006, 04:17 AM
so define rarity and how hard it is to get in for me :P

Panther
12-28-2006, 04:19 AM
maby he means that there are much more of ftn invites available so if you really make a efforrt you will get in, it might just take some time, but with other 4.5 tracker there are few invites avalable... but then again the user limit is only 5000...

taba
12-28-2006, 04:23 AM
yeah 4.5 and after that free leech time if no inv is given with christ time
i think it will b up 2 the top
u will need to search 4 acc and who will give it 2 u
extremely hard

torrents4life
12-28-2006, 04:23 AM
ok something like ukt is very very rare....because nobody has it
ftn is not as rare as ukt...because lots of people have it (with invites)

but it is just as hard to get in to ftn as ukt b/c of the user limit.

what im saying is:
rarity = how many people have it
difficulty of getting in = what you have to trade to get an account there
value = a mix of rarity and difficulty

rarity, i think ftn is a 3.5
difficulty, it is a 5...
it averages out to a VALUE of 4.25 lol, so you could go either 4 or 4.5

taba
12-28-2006, 04:26 AM
maby he means that there are much more of ftn invites available so if you really make a efforrt you will get in, it might just take some time, but with other 4.5 tracker there are few invites avalable... but then again the user limit is only 5000...

then wat after u got inv it will take effort and time 2 get in with it:O

Buggyme
12-28-2006, 04:28 AM
there are more uk-t accounts then ftn accounts though, so based on your logic, ftn is more rare than uk-t.

Panther
12-28-2006, 04:28 AM

then wat after u got inv it will take effort and time 2 get in with it:O

yes, but evtually you will get it but with other 4.5 trackers there are very few invites...

torrents4life
12-28-2006, 04:36 AM
there are more uk-t accounts then ftn accounts though, so based on your logic, ftn is more rare than uk-t.

there are far more ftn's here..

TYPE R
12-28-2006, 08:42 AM
ftn 4.5 top bad

showbox
12-28-2006, 11:10 AM

so get in SWEDVDR is easy !!!!!!!!!!! more than FTN

ok , i know over than 10 guys ..... have about 3 or 5 acc there on FTN:huh:

and know alot of ppl ..... have invites there ........ how it's up to 4.5 :wacko:

FTN ...... Not rare like : FB :)

plez , think alot b4 , doing this steps :blink:

agian ...... i can get in FTN or have acc there Very Easy .... not like Swedvdr
" nowadays " closed Sign up & invites :)

or FB " very hard to get in " ............ how down SWEDVDR & UP FTN !!!!!:blink:

or ... if u'll base this scaled on Quality of tracker ...... SO UP REVTT & TL IN 3.5 :huh:

kavalchuk17
12-28-2006, 11:15 AM
read the posts before you on the last 2 pages. it was discussed and it explains it very well.

showbox
12-28-2006, 11:29 AM
read the posts before you on the last 2 pages. it was discussed and it explains it very well.

i read this posts very well ........... but insist that FTN not even Rare like FTN :unsure:

can u tell me how many ppl here have FTN ?? and how many have FB ????

wait ur number :blink:

kavalchuk17
12-28-2006, 11:31 AM
FTN - 5000

ScT - 12000

case closed.

Patriot foreve
12-28-2006, 11:37 AM
FTN is very difficult get in 5000/5000 so the invites won't work

Swedvdr has been floating around and everyone seems to getrid of it so FTN stays at 4.5 and Swedvdr stays at 4

FB is more rarer but FTN is impossible to get in

showbox
12-28-2006, 11:43 AM
FTN - 5000

ScT - 12000

case closed.

wat ... i'm talking about here not in tracker " linited users " :blink:

i can see here above 100 ppl have FTN " 1 acc or more "

about FB " just can see here about 20 - 30 ppl " have it :)

so how compare FTN with FB or RP :wacko:

kukula1
12-28-2006, 11:49 AM
WB is much harder to get in. no signup and no invites they are CLOSED (like the staff said on pm) but it still on level 4.
if you get an invite to FTN and keeps doing refresh to the page like 40-50 time you may get an access to the registration page (not that hard)
and many accounts still fly here and there..

showbox
12-28-2006, 11:54 AM
FTN is very difficult get in 5000/5000 so the invites won't work

Swedvdr has been floating around and everyone seems to getrid of it so FTN stays at 4.5 and Swedvdr stays at 4

FB is more rarer but FTN is impossible to get in

my friend :

if u talk about to get acc in FTN is impossible ...... i don't think so ..... it's avilable all over the net ;)

if u talk about get invite there is impossible ..... i don't think so ..... i just grab invite there .... and just wait some hours to can signup with it :)

anyway ..... put it as u wanna ..... but if there is any1 wanna trade FB for just FTN " as the both in the same level " PM ME :P

Merry Xmas .... Bye;)

showbox
12-28-2006, 11:57 AM
WB is much harder to get in. no signup and no invites they are CLOSED (like the staff said on pm) but it still on level 4.
if you get an invite to FTN and keeps doing refresh to the page like 40-50 time you may get an access to the registration page (not that hard)

tell them mate ;) it's very easy 2 get in FTN ........ more than WB - FB

" although i dunna have WB ..... cuz i know .... there will be someguys say : that i wanna UP WB level :P Like U Patriot did With RSR :D "

kavalchuk17
12-28-2006, 11:59 AM

no you have to wait until the staff kills an account which can take hours, days, or even a week.

showbox
12-28-2006, 12:02 PM

no you have to wait until the staff kills an account which can take hours, days, or even a week.

dude , i did it with myself :blink: just took about 2 hours not even more :)

kavalchuk17
12-28-2006, 12:08 PM

and when you get an invite from FB, it takes 10 seconds.

Im done with this discussion.

]THIS LIST SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN TOO LITERALLY.

Its just a general guideline and each member can evaluate it for themselves.

showbox
12-28-2006, 12:18 PM

at last point .... i totaly agree with u ...... cuz u maybe have SCT & just wanna TL
and do this trade :) but the prob is ..... more ppl trade with just this list

about me " if i have FB & wanna Bitmetv .... i'll trade :) "

but , at least Be fair when u ordinary this Scales :) THNX

kavalchuk17
12-28-2006, 12:23 PM

at last point .... i totaly agree with u ...... cuz u maybe have SCT & just wanna TL
and do this trade :) but the prob is ..... more ppl trade with just this list

about me " if i have FB & wanna Bitmetv .... i'll trade :) "

but , at least me fair when u ordinary this Scales :) THNX

Exactly.

Patriot foreve
12-28-2006, 12:28 PM
" although i dunna have WB ..... cuz i know .... there will be someguys say : that i wanna UP WB level :P Like U Patriot did With RSR :D "

well,RSR has been lowered atm because it had open signups and the time that it was high ,it really deserved to be high because it was very rare and they only give 1 invite to each poweruser every month

U wanna higher Your SweDVDR because u wanna trade it with SCT ;)

This is like the stock market,there are alot of ppl in here try to getrid of that Swedvdr so it's lowered

Once Swedvdr is less available then it will highered again

About WB ,i haven't seen any floating accounts atm but the site has only 428torrents now after that new look they made so i don't think anyone would like an account there atm but if i have seen requests for WB then it will be upped for sure

Buggyme
12-28-2006, 12:32 PM
Yeah, not many people here are requesting for WB so I think a level 4 for it is good.

showbox
12-28-2006, 12:42 PM

well,RSR has been lowered atm because it had open signups and the time that it was high ,it really deserved to be high because it was very rare and they only give 1 invite to each poweruser every month

U wanna higher Your SweDVDR because u wanna trade it with SCT ;)

This is like the stock market,there are alot of ppl in here try to getrid of that Swedvdr so it's lowered

Once Swedvdr is less available then it will highered again

About WB ,i haven't seen any floating accounts atm but the site has only 428torrents now after that new look they made so i don't think anyone would like an account there atm but if i have seen requests for WB then it will be upped for sure

PATRIOT , u made a topic about RSR 2 just up this value .... and RSR wasn't even in the list ....... but about SWEDVDR .... i never made topic like u to high this level or anything , u just put it in 4.5 ............... and if u saw my last posts .... never talk about swedvdr .... cuz u up it & down now :blink: but no problem ;)

i just talk about , be fair to ordinary this list :huh: " Comapre rarity of FB with FTN :unsure: "

srry bad eng :D

taba
12-28-2006, 03:12 PM
Yeah, not many people here are requesting for WB so I think a level 4 for it is good.
yeah
just think it is a collectors site

gustafo
12-28-2006, 03:21 PM
i had WB account, but i gave it away since it's not that good at all (if someone would give me 10 accounts to WB for just one F*N, i wouldn't trade it...)

gatorade
12-28-2006, 07:19 PM

supposedly pruned every 15min, that's what i've heard

kavalchuk17
12-28-2006, 10:02 PM

supposedly pruned every 15min, that's what i've heard

they only prune one or two accounts a day i heard, but yeah i thought maybe it was that, but i signed up at 8:37 after multiple tries when i got mine...

mags23
12-29-2006, 12:59 AM
Ya, mine took about 30 hours to get on. Of course, I wasn't hammering at the time, and it was on Christmas day.

Mariosh
12-29-2006, 09:34 AM
i had WB account, but i gave it away since it's not that good at all (if someone would give me 10 accounts to WB for just one F*N, i wouldn't trade it...)

i traded mine WB acc for a F*N and im happy :D

jounior
12-29-2006, 01:54 PM
Ftn

SNOWWIND
12-29-2006, 01:55 PM
I Traded Wb For F**

RainRoofer
12-29-2006, 02:11 PM
I traded FL for ftn, hahaha
I pwnd ya :D

nihility
12-29-2006, 03:17 PM
i got mine for free =]

showbox
12-29-2006, 03:59 PM
i got mine for free =]

woooow Awesome .... get 1 in level 4.5 for free like TL:D

U Still wanna put FTN in 4.5 ..... with FB !!!!!:blink:

007™
12-29-2006, 04:00 PM
Review: FSC

Stats
----------------
Online Since 2005-01-24
Registered users 3,270
Torrents 5,424
Peers 7,024
Seeders 6,791
Leechers 233
Seeder/leecher ratio (%) 2915
Total Downloaded 250.46 TB
Total Uploaded 307.02 TB

Users
------------------------------------
LEECHER Has not shared enough with the community and risks being disabled

The default class of new members.

Advanced Member
Can view NFO files and access more of the forum.

Advanced Seeder
Same privileges as Advanced Member and is a good sharer.

Super Seeder
Same privileges as Advanced Member and is a great sharer.

Has donated money to F********g .

VIP
Same privileges as Advanced Member and is considered an Important Member of F********g. Immune to automatic demotion.

Support Team
Special members who give their time to help others.

*ELITE*
Same privileges as VIP and is considered an Elite Member of F********g. Immune to automatic demotion.

Apprentice Moderator
Can edit and delete any user comments and posts. Can issue warnings and disable posting rights..

Can edit and delete any uploaded torrents. Can also moderate user comments and disable accounts.

Global Moderator
Can do more than a moderator but not as much as a supervisor.

Supervisor
Can edit and delete accounts. Can IP ban a user.

Administrator
Can do almost anything (except make a cup of tea).

Promotions
--------------
LEECHER
Those members who do not practice the spirit of sharing. If a member continually disconnects from a torrent the moment it has finished (Hit & Run), then they will be demoted by staff.

Advanced Member
Must have been be a member for at least 2 weeks, have uploaded at least 25GB and have a Share Index at or above 1.05. The promotion is automatic when these conditions are met.

Advanced Seeder
Must have been be a member for at least 4 weeks, have uploaded at least 50GB and have a Share Index at or above 2.05. The promotion is automatic when these conditions are met.

Super Seeder
Must have been be a member for at least 4 weeks, have uploaded at least 250GB and have a Share Index at or above 5.05. The promotion is automatic when these conditions are met.

Just donate, and send Retro - and only Retro - the details.

VIP
Promotion based on contribution (monetory or otherwise). This promotion is a privilege, not a right. The staff reserve the right to demote anyone they feel are abusing this privilege.

Support Team

Conferred by the staff at their discretion to those that can contribute in this role.

*ELITE*
Assigned by staff only after special consideration. (Please do NOT ask for *ELITE* status.)

Apprentice Moderator
Members of our community that show they have that something special for this job!

Members of our community that show they have that something special for this job!

Other
------------
10000 users limit
Amazing Speeds
Pretty Friendly Community
Uploads with Axx and fast pretimes

showbox
12-29-2006, 04:10 PM
nice review ;)

ABOUD
12-29-2006, 04:20 PM
hey m8s i need to know how many dvdrs pisexy has ,,, and if anybody can tell me if there are many dvdrs with arabic sub there or not , because i need to know if i really need it or not before request it .

0Ri0N
12-29-2006, 04:21 PM
efegimitch (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/efegimitch-104390) whats the tracker on your sig between iPLAY and PISEXY, and that is on the ST right side? :unsure:

007™
12-29-2006, 04:27 PM
pisexy currently has 987 DVDRs

ABOUD
12-29-2006, 04:47 PM
pisexy currently has 987 DVDRs

thank you dude ....
i'm a dvdr addict and i think pisexy is what i really need .

007™
12-29-2006, 05:00 PM
everyone needs pisexy, its my favourite tracker, its number 1 in my mind

pECi
12-29-2006, 05:20 PM
efegimitch (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/efegimitch-104390) whats the tracker on your sig between iPLAY and PISEXY, and that is on the ST right side? :unsure:

the one between iPLAY and Pisexy is Datamoon and the other one is Metal Torrents i guess

@Alien5 - Rauttaporti

Alien5
12-29-2006, 05:38 PM
whats RP? :unsure:

Patriot foreve
12-29-2006, 06:11 PM
whats RP? :unsure:

that's will be Rauttaporti :)

kavalchuk17
12-29-2006, 07:36 PM
skgowtham, i though that cutting and pasting the faq of fsc wasnt that helpful, so i just shortened it and added my own description. I hope you dont mind. :)

kavalchuk17
12-29-2006, 07:36 PM
Review: FSC

Stats
----------------
Online Since 2005-01-24
Registered users 3,270
Torrents 5,424
Peers 7,024
Seeders 6,791
Leechers 233
Seeder/leecher ratio (%) 2915
Total Downloaded 250.46 TB
Total Uploaded 307.02 TB

Users
------------------------------------
FSC is a site that empasizes the intent to share over the actual ratio. Furthermore, they say no one has ever been banned for having a bad ratio, only for hit and runs and cheating. Very active and friendly forums. All around a fun place to be.

Other
------------
Very Friendly Atmosphere
PU (Advanced users) can make requests
One of if not the only tracker where the mods make an effort to be friendly.
Uploads with Axx and fast pretimes

007™
12-29-2006, 07:39 PM
no problem, dont even sweat it loll

Patriot foreve
12-29-2006, 07:58 PM
i think its really great to have alot of reviews in here and many thx to everyone who makes areview for any tracker

but i think it will be better to make reviews for different sites ,not the same site and if the review doesn't contine the needed information that may help the members in here then we can make another one or add more details to the main review

Patriot foreve
12-29-2006, 08:04 PM
i have already made areview about FSC in page 15 if u guys wanna check but it seems that buggy forgot to link it :)

Patriot foreve
12-29-2006, 08:29 PM
Special Request Review

AOM

Total Registered Users: 624
New Users Today: 3
Active Transfers: 1,285
Downloaded: 11.58 TB
Uploaded: 16.42 TB
Tracking 758 Torrents
Seeders: 1,042
Leechers: 243
Current Seeder/Leecher Ratio: 429%

The Tracker has The Following Categories
===============================
DVD (ISO)
DVDRip (XVID)
E-Book (PDF)

Information From Inside
==================
FileFight is avery special tracker dedicated only to magic related stuff only

So if U r a magic lover then u will find all what u want in this tracker as Videos,E-books

The Tracker uses Wait Times so u have to upload 9.5 gigabytes and ratio above 0.95 sothat u don't have wait times

Also there is a Requests section there and alot of people there got lucky and there requests are uploaded

The Tracker has only 500 users and they are Full atm

The Tracker has some rare magicians stuff there also

The Tracker uses the invite system there

Their forums are good regarding the speciality

The Speeds there are poorthere due to the less amount of seeders but if you are amagic fan then it won't matter to you to stay abit more time to download those rare magicians stuff there also but i think once they will merge with the new site then u can get good speeds

The site will be Merged with another Tracker called AOM which is run by a member in there staff so there will be achance for that tracker to grow bigger

Rating
=====
Content 4/5 (Regarding Speciality)
Speed 2/5
Rarity 3/5
Pre Times NA

RainRoofer
12-29-2006, 08:50 PM
Patriot foreve, since there're multiple reviews of fsc, add mirror by yours review.

Buggyme
12-29-2006, 11:56 PM
Sorry about the link problems (if anyone noticed). It should all be fixed now. Thanks to patriot foreve for pointing it out.

nihility
12-30-2006, 12:42 AM
yeah its datamoon, which i guess is gone now, and it lost all its value anyway :(
i have to update my sig with a few changes

Buggyme
12-30-2006, 11:02 AM
Fixed FSC link - it's now linking to Patriot Foreve's review :)

erdniZ
12-30-2006, 12:54 PM
I think A-L should be higher on the list, there are no invites and its closed. :) what do you guys think?

SIMRACK
12-30-2006, 01:24 PM
torrentbits and extremebits hav open sign-ups..dont know y they r still rated 3

Buggyme
12-30-2006, 01:41 PM

Thanks for the heads up - I will lower them down to 2.5

Patriot foreve
12-30-2006, 01:45 PM
i think bitmetv should be up now to 3.5,user limit reached so invites aren't working atm and the only way is an account

SERVERNET
12-30-2006, 02:46 PM
i think bitmetv should be up now to 3.5,user limit reached so invites aren't working atm and the only way is an account

Yeah I agree With You :rolleyes:

kavalchuk17
12-30-2006, 08:36 PM

I would say 4 considering the amount of requests for it lately. Lots of demand.

gatorade
12-30-2006, 08:49 PM

I would say 4 considering the amount of requests for it lately. Lots of demand.

factor in the fact that you get your invites taken away forever if the user cheats should make it a 4 i think

Acidice
12-30-2006, 08:55 PM
CZone down all the way to a 3? I'm guessing it's b/c of all the invites being available as of late...?

erdniZ
12-30-2006, 08:55 PM
OiNK should be higher.. lost my invites because of someone on here.

0Ri0N
12-30-2006, 08:58 PM
I vote 3.5 for BitMeTV, because atm is harder to get in with an invite (atm: Max Users 24000 Registered Users24,000).

There are several accounts for trading, because a lot of people don't like TV, and hopes trading BitMeTV for something better, thats why BitMeTV dont deserves a 4. :)

0Ri0N
12-30-2006, 09:05 PM

Make it 2.5

Buggyme
12-31-2006, 12:16 AM
Requests done :)
I don't know about BitMeTV being a 4. If there are more votes, I may change raise it up to 4, for now it stays at 3.5.

nihility
12-31-2006, 12:26 AM
i think 3.5 is good for now =]

taba
12-31-2006, 02:03 AM
Requests done :)
I don't know about BitMeTV being a 4. If there are more votes, I may change raise it up to 4, for now it stays at 3.5.

am in
it is 4
high speed great content(regarding speciality) i also know ppl may kill 4 bitmetv:angry:
deserves better and better class:01::yup:

SIMRACK
12-31-2006, 02:55 AM
Filezone is not rated..think it should be 2.5

Buggyme
12-31-2006, 03:06 AM
Filezone eh?
If there's more feedback on FileZone - I'll put it in.

What do you guys think of lowering the rabbit to 3.5?
It seems that invites are pretty easy to get here nowadays.

cameron16
12-31-2006, 06:06 AM
Ide have to agree with you on rabbit almost every second offer has that in it these days 3.5 seems fair.

Acidice
12-31-2006, 08:00 AM
Ide have to agree with you on rabbit almost every second offer has that in it these days 3.5 seems fair.

lol 3.75 seems just right :P ...as picky as that sounds...but when compared to the other 3.5 trackers-rabbit stands out (above).

Filezone eh?
If there's more feedback on FileZone - I'll put it in.

I'd suggest 3. It's full as of right now and signups have been closed for some time now.

0Ri0N
12-31-2006, 08:07 AM
In my opinion lowering the rabbit to 3.5 isn't yet recommendable. Still the mysterious one tracker. :shutup:

xtcstylx
12-31-2006, 09:53 AM
that interface is quite ugly. I remember having a WB account a while back ago and it looked way better than that.

Itachi_Avenger
12-31-2006, 12:26 PM
i think that FTN will worth 5 now.There are only 5000 users and the signups will never open.And the rabbit 4.5 for me.

Moonspell13
12-31-2006, 12:48 PM
I think that everybody wants whatever he has to be as high as it can get.. lol..
ps.I'm not reffering to somebody specific ..

TYPE R
12-31-2006, 01:23 PM
i think that FTN will worth 5 now.There are only 5000 users and the signups will never open.And the rabbit 4.5 for me.i agree with tejo ftn at 5 and and rabbit at 4.5 and bitmetv its hard 2 get in 2 rite now so i think its at 4

pECi
12-31-2006, 01:45 PM
bitmetv is traded here a lot and has invites...so 3.5 is fine right now and for FTWR i don't think it has what it takes to be a 4.5...4 is enough for now

for FTN i dunno maybe it deserves 5

Panther
12-31-2006, 02:13 PM
I think that everybody wants whatever he has to be as high as it can get.. lol..
ps.I'm not reffering to somebody specific ..

:yup:

kukula1
12-31-2006, 02:14 PM
Polish Tracker
(the biggest polish tracker)

http://img232.imageshack.us/img232/3188/ptck4.png

Stats
---------

Up from - 2004-10-30
Registered Users 26,508
Torrents 1208
Peers 26,437
Seeders 22,432
Leechers 4,005
Seeder/Leecher Ratio (%) 574
Within last 24 users -13377
Within last hour users -3041
users-12677
PU users-7017
Extreme users-1964

The Site has The Following Categories

------------------------------------------------

anime
apps
ps2/xbox
e-books
IMDB TOP250 DVD
IMDB TOP250 XVID
pc games
tv
x264
dvdr
svcd
xvid
music
music dvdr
xxx
music videos

Tracker status
--------------------

The tracker is not in english, but still there is no problem to find what ever you need there.
the site really have a big contect of stuff and not just 0-day !
Most Of the Releases in PT are English releases with great speeds and large amount of seeders

Rating :
Content 5/5
Speed 4.5/5
Rarity 3.5/5 (have invites system)
Pre Times 4.5/5

Ac3Dunk
12-31-2006, 03:01 PM
I total agree with pECi FTN is the best site atm although thats sct has more torrents but in FTN the speed and pre times rocks and they have a lot of exclusive Packs there such as
Tilt.S01.DVDRip.XviD-FTN
Oliver.Twist.Miniseries.1985.DVDRip.XviD-FTN
National.Geographic.Megastructures-FTN
Off.To.War.S01.DVDRip.XviD-FTN
Odyssey.5.S01.DVDRip.XviD-FTN
24.S05.DVDRip.XviD-FTN
Oceans.Collection.DVDRip.XviD-FTN
Mission.Impossible.Series1.7Disc.NTSC.DVDR-JFKDVD
Astrid.Lindgren.Collectors.Box.BOXSET.19DISC
Disney.Collection.DVDR-FTN
SE.007.BOXSET.21DiSC.MULTiSUBS.iNTERNAL.PAL.DVDR
IMDB top 100
i listed only the lastest uploaded torrents .............

FTn has A lot of Freebies Hit and run doesnt count :rolleyes: it has good atmosphere and community i love Privates IRC channels (FTN-hamachi and FTN-P**):shifty: its easy to build your ratio in FTN than Sct , Sct isnt good now Pre is became slow its not only for one week or 2 thats has happened from 3 or 4 months ago most members thats has Sct and FTN,use FTN more peeps in Sct they didnt snatch files only help in Uploads(sucks :frusty: ) Almost 100% of Sct packs are uploaded in iplay :naughty: they mirror all packs :w00t: :lol: .
FTN Ftw :wub:

Sneakydave
12-31-2006, 03:24 PM
Id agree with zalamo, the two sites are similar in terms of content and pretimes but its much easier to keep a positive ratio on FTN regardless of your upload speed when compared to ScT.

Patriot foreve
12-31-2006, 03:35 PM
@kukula

nice work and some great reviews but can u list some more information,plz :) ?

btw Most Of the Releases in PT are English releases with great speeds and large amount of seeders

The page listed above was showing new torrents that's why the no of seeders wasn't much

kukula1
12-31-2006, 03:43 PM
Hi patriot :)

i don't know more things about this tracker cause i'm not from poland and don't really know polish, i just took a translator and done this work for the community.
GAT3 is from poland so maybe he can give us some more info about this tracker.
i'll speek to him soon.

i wrote the number of seeders on the stats so everyone knows that this tracker rocks with SEEDERS :)
* i have also fixed the speed to 4.5, ya they really have fast speeds (it still not f*n ;) )

great tracker, this is why i wrote the review. so more people will get and use it.

:)

Ac3Dunk
12-31-2006, 03:58 PM
Yupe,thanks kukula1 for review well done.PT is one of my favorites 0-day Tracker btw invite system doesnt work im a Extreme user and i dont have invite as the mod there said i need to request it :).

kukula1
12-31-2006, 04:04 PM
i'm Extreme user too.

so please tell me after you'll talk to him, if you got invites. so i'll ask him too.

Thx mate !

:)

Ac3Dunk
12-31-2006, 04:13 PM
@*****: being of PU isn't neccesary to get invites :-) Staff gives invites from time to time to all users. But we don't know when it will be ;-)
@****: i you want invite someone send me PM with your friends e-mail & I'll invite him. But remeber you will responsable for him
Quoted from PT english section.

Patriot foreve
12-31-2006, 04:16 PM
well,the invites aren't working there because there are alot of users who still have invites there and it's not used it

since you are an extreme user then u can ask for one from the staff or u can get one from the offered invites in the PU/EU forum

The invites there are given from time to time to all users but it hasn't been given for a while now

kukula1
12-31-2006, 06:50 PM
Trance Traffic
(Your home for electro Music!)

http://img175.imageshack.us/img175/4295/ttyx5.png

Stats
-------

Registered users 7947/8000
Torrents 14882
New Torrents Today 59
Peers 61058
Seeders 59202
Leechers 1856
Seeder/leecher ratio 3190%

The Site has The Following Categories
--------------------------------------------

Albums - Dance
Albums - Goa/Psy
Albums - Hardcore
Albums - Hardstyle
Albums - House
Albums - Other
Albums - Techno
Albums - Trance
Amateur
Ambient/Chill/Lo-Fi
Beat/Breaks
Drum & Bass/Jungle
DVD/Video/Clips Electronic
Livesets - Goa/Psy
Livesets - Hardstyle
Livesets - House
Livesets - Other
Livesets - Techno
Livesets - Trance
Music Plugins/Apps/Misc
Singles - Dance
Singles - Goa/Psy
Singles - Hardcore
Singles - Hardstyle
Singles - House
Singles - Other
Singles - Techno
Singles - Trance
TranceTraffic Packs

TT GOAL/Status
-------------------

Our goal is not to become the FilePlanet or SuprNova of music
torrents. (not dizzying either of them though). The goal is to
provide the absolutely best stuff. Therefore, only specially
authorised users have permission to upload torrents. If you have
access to the newest stuff do not hesitate to contact us!

* Low ratios may result in severe consequences, including banning
in extreme cases.
The following conditions will result in a 14 day warning, after
which, if you don't get your ratio pass these limits, u will be
banned.
Share ratio less than 0.10 and download more than 2gb
Share ratio less than 0.15 and download more than 4gb
Share ratio less than 0.20 and download more than 6gb
Share ratio less than 0.25 and download more than 8gb
Share ratio less than 0.30 and download more than 10gb

+ this trackers is what i call the OINK of electronic music!!! +
i have been on this tracker seens the start. and what can i tell ya...
if you like electronic music, wellcome to paradise people !
here you have it all before any other place in the electro genre (alot of stuff added every day).
great community and great staff.
WELLCOME ! :)

Rating :
Content 5/5 (in electro music)
Speed 4.5/5
Rarity 3.5/5 (have invites)
Pre Times 5/5 (in electro music)

kavalchuk17
12-31-2006, 07:16 PM
i think that FTN will worth 5 now.There are only 5000 users and the signups will never open.And the rabbit 4.5 for me.

You wish tejo. You cant just pump up the value of the sites you are on.

FTN 4.5 - its not as hard as sct to get into
rabbit - i hate to say it. but if anything 3.5, its been offered ALOT lately.

and kukula1, great job on the reviews.

Patriot foreve
12-31-2006, 07:29 PM
FTN will stay at 4.5 ,Yeah it's good and rare lately but not as The Top Two Trackers

and that's my scenario for the situation If it goes UP,u will find everyone in here offering his FTN for any of the Top Two and if FTN is offered too much by that then it will fall to bottom and may reach a 3 due to the massive offering

i think also it's over rated compared to the current 4.5 sites but since there isn't a 4.25 so it stays at 4.5

About the Rabbit :i think it may be reranked and lowered in the next days if it kept offered with that huge amount

blacklisted
12-31-2006, 08:29 PM
what do u think shd be the level of tauritracker?

taba
12-31-2006, 10:31 PM
asking about that also tauritraker?????

taba
12-31-2006, 10:33 PM
http://img395.imageshack.us/img395/1783/bitmetvio8.png

this is my favorite traker
if u -like me-tv shows addict so this ur only way
great superb content-regarding speciality- the traker contains all recent tv shows starting with series beside news also documentary and wwf shows
all recent shows found also category 70s and 80s for old and classic shows with reasonable speeds
conains also tv series paks for the previous series seasons

they also has a great community u can get all shows news that may resemble tv.com even better rgarding familarity and discussions posts

CATEGORIES horrible no of categories 4 ex
70s
80s
anime
pillards
documetaries
discovery
cartoons
news
food shows
fantasy
reality
wpt
sci-fl
stand up comedy
portable video
secomedy
trailers
3rd rock
race
angel
heroes
big brother uk us
buffy
er
war
cops
csi
desperate housewives
ukcomedy
uk drama
canadian comedy
prison break
lost
smallville
hereos
dexter
friends
mcgyver
greys anatomy
gilmore girls

CLASSES
muppet with raio >.5 warned to get it better to .5 or will banned within 7days then another 7 days 2 make it .65
user default class of new users
power user 4weeks 65G upload(the biggest) share ratio 1.05 or better
vip at least 100gupload with a ratio 3 orabove
star just a make regular donations ratio must b greater than 1 to b qualified 4 donation
elite & uploader assigned by staff

there is invitations sys but it is disabled atm being the max users lemet reached

supported clients
azeures 2.4.0.2
utorrent 1.6
bitorrenado T- 0.3.7

max users 24000
disabled users 63.329
torrents no 13.657
seeders 63.667
leechers 5.158

content 5\5 regarding speciality even better
speeds 4\5
rarity 3.5\5
pretime n\a

showbox
12-31-2006, 10:41 PM
FTN will stay at 4.5 ,Yeah it's good and rare lately but not as The Top Two Trackers

and that's my scenario for the situation If it goes UP,u will find everyone in here offering his FTN for any of the Top Two and if FTN is offered too much by that then it will fall to bottom and may reach a 3 due to the massive offering

i think also it's over rated compared to the current 4.5 sites but since there isn't a 4.25 so it stays at 4.5

About the Rabbit :i think it may be reranked and lowered in the next days if it kept offered with that huge amount

WTF :P finaly agree with u .... ;) Happy EID mate :D

agian tell u , must back FTN 2 level 4 ...... alot of ppl offer it here , and in other forums

and it's impossible to compare FTN with FB :lol:

and about Rabbit : just look at the last 3 pages here .... u'll see how many ppl offer it .......... so must down it 3.5 :)

Buggyme
01-01-2007, 03:15 AM
Sweet, thanks for the reviews guys :)
P.S: I've lowered FTWR to 3.5 now.

zaguar
01-01-2007, 04:16 AM
FTN should be a 5 - 5000 members, great speeds, great content.

chuckblocker
01-01-2007, 04:35 AM
No it's not. They give out like 9 invites per month or something like that. If you're persistant enough you can use them all up in the same day... lots of accounts get pruned.

And you can't even compare FTN's speed with SCT's (10-15 seedboxes on sct all the time on each torrent almost).

Buggyme
01-01-2007, 04:42 AM
Well said chuckblocker. There's no way FTN should be a 5 just yet. A lot of people are willing to trade their FTN accounts for an account at ScT.

DefX
01-01-2007, 08:50 AM
Well said chuckblocker. There's no way FTN should be a 5 just yet. A lot of people are willing to trade their FTN accounts for an account at ScT.

or a lot more people are willing to trade their EXTRA FTN account for an sct :D

Eagle784
01-01-2007, 10:12 AM
If F*** is so damn common, someone give me it in exchange for bitmetv.

Buggyme
01-01-2007, 01:04 PM
I lowered BitMeTV to 3 now since invites are now usable again.

RainRoofer
01-01-2007, 02:44 PM
Done, gone.

thedude0
01-01-2007, 04:22 PM

or a lot more people are willing to trade their EXTRA FTN account for an sct :D
hilarious

phoenixfire
01-01-2007, 05:03 PM
Content @ filelist = 2.5

taba
01-01-2007, 05:35 PM
Content @ filelist = 2.5:noes:
hmmmmm wat a respond
i think this is the way to b said

ty taba 4 ur review but i c content@>>>>>>>

watever any other openions about that i may change my mind:yup:

RainRoofer
01-01-2007, 08:12 PM
I don't agree with filelist's rarity, there's no way in like tb, so it should be at least 4.

Patriot foreve
01-01-2007, 09:50 PM
I don't agree with filelist's rarity, there's no way in like tb, so it should be at least 4.

i don't think Corey,i had 2 PU acc on Filelist and i wish it goes higher but it just doesn't deserve

it's very late in pre times and not as fast as TL if as acomparison ,also it's not ahigh demanded tracker so it's rank at 3 is fine now

RainRoofer
01-01-2007, 10:12 PM
"it's very late in pre times and not as fast as TL if as acomparison"
we're talking about rarity ?!!!

pECi
01-01-2007, 10:22 PM

It's just to figure where each site stands (rarity-wise)

but it shouldn't be a 4 coz lots of people are trading it but a 3 i think it deserves no open signup no invites

Patriot foreve
01-01-2007, 10:23 PM

u wanna compare FL with exigo,revolt,swedvdr and other 4 star trackers ;) ?

be fair :D

RainRoofer
01-01-2007, 10:26 PM
ok, to compare revolt with exigo and 4 star trackers, hm think about it :)

taba
01-01-2007, 10:36 PM
ok, to compare revolt with exigo and 4 star trackers, hm think about it :)

i think it is said that rarity = how difficult to get into the traker wat ever state of its inv sys is
so if u just offer a good class 2 or3 traker u can get fl
ex any 1 agree 2 trade his pu acc on oink or bitmetv-both ranked 3_ for FL:noes:
ohhh i think 2 get a sct pu acc is easier than finding that person:whistling

shazzar
01-02-2007, 02:43 AM
fl is about right at 3.5 for rarity as i have found it easier to get fl than say wb or swedvdr yet more rarer than bitmetv or oink. noticed a fair few people trade fl accounts rather than invites. As for pre times i cant comment much as i havent used my account much.

midospirit
01-02-2007, 06:58 AM
u can get [BitMe, BitMeTV, OiNK, Pisexy] inv free but u can't get FL free cuz no inv sys
so FileList: [no open signup no invites sys] 3.5 i think it's fair

maverick_andy
01-02-2007, 08:02 AM
Hey BuggyMe or Patriot4ever
Where this KRAYTRACKER stands. let us know

Tracker StatisticsTorrents2,663Peers (Unique)4,972 (1,316)Seeders4,730Leecher242Site Ratio1.081Uploaded6.706 TBDownloaded6.202 TB

MrEhRz
01-02-2007, 04:39 PM
the most worth invite I think is TheVault, this is a very nice business tracker

RainRoofer
01-02-2007, 05:57 PM
If you like that content than it's valuable to you, for me the most valuable tracker is bitme, I love elarning and documentaries.

erax
01-02-2007, 11:40 PM
please we need "Norbits" to be ranked @ 4.5

i don't know how could it be @ 3.5
its invites are very hard to get"if you even found it at all" , and have a big big DVD-R database and its specified scene :)

hope you do it

Ne'tu
01-02-2007, 11:48 PM
Yeah, 4 - 4.5 would be good for now.

Nice tracker, they have their own releases... :yup:

Patriot foreve
01-02-2007, 11:59 PM
Yeah,i think Norbits can go higher to a 4 ,Not available that much atm ;)

erax
01-03-2007, 12:01 AM

thanx bro , 4.5 would be nice :D we are talking about a rare releases @NB

//

Buggyme
01-03-2007, 12:08 AM

Yupp, done :)

erax
01-03-2007, 12:09 AM
nice work dude :)

RainRoofer
01-03-2007, 02:39 AM
Tbits higher value

The registration process is closed.See you next time on 25 december 2015.Also the invites are suspended till further notice
At least value of 4.

Chi Pheo
01-03-2007, 05:11 AM
the most worth invite I think is TheVault, this is a very nice business tracker

I totally agree with you about Thevault. Its the best business source around as far as I know. However, the ranking is based on the rarity of the trackers not on their content.

0Ri0N
01-03-2007, 08:06 AM
F*** is not supposed to be in the level 3.5.It simple isn't the same rank as those trackers, level 4 is the best.

Agree. Rabbit deserves 4. The mysterious tracker, pretty rare, highly requested, great content. TT (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-invites-worth-post1634712/postcount364), IT, PT (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-invites-worth-post1634273/postcount355), KG, FL (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-invites-worth-post1636414/postcount380), are not so requested.

ahmedscondo
01-03-2007, 10:21 AM
i think FTN must be more than 4.5 iths rare atm

walczanin
01-03-2007, 10:28 AM
and how do ya think S*P gonna be ranked?

Chi Pheo
01-03-2007, 10:32 AM
Its not even open for sign up yet.

RainRoofer
01-03-2007, 10:41 AM
"and how do ya think S*P gonna be ranked?"
LOL, first wait to see, who knows.

gustafo
01-03-2007, 11:02 AM
and how do ya think S*P gonna be ranked?

at least 6! :D j/k ;)

showbox
01-03-2007, 12:06 PM
oh god ..... i didn't be here yesterday ..... but when i login Today

see how many topic opend for offering FTN acc or invite ???!!!!! about (( 5/8 topics)))

is it can be still compare with FB ..... which not alot of ppl here have acc there .... or if they have .... just one invite for 1guy ...... it's mean impossible 2 be in !!!!!

i can post here ... all topic which offer FTN acc or invites !!!!!! i think u'll down it to 4 agian ... just when it's oen for sign up :lol:

thnx for make me laugh :D Happy new Year ;)

RainRoofer
01-03-2007, 12:36 PM
Agreed that FTN should be higher.

gustafo
01-03-2007, 12:48 PM

Corey, you mean 5?

Isn't that little... high? :)

JA
01-03-2007, 12:58 PM
its good @ 4.5 :)

nihility
01-03-2007, 01:04 PM
4.75? lol

midospirit
01-03-2007, 01:49 PM
its good @ 4.5 :)
yes, it's fair ;)

RainRoofer
01-03-2007, 01:54 PM

Corey, you mean 5?

My bad, I tought it was 4.

midospirit
01-03-2007, 02:31 PM
what about TL guys, i think it should be @ L 2.5 :)
it's inv only like revTT

SIMRACK
01-03-2007, 03:23 PM
filezone is back and running..can we expect a rating for this site

torrents4life
01-03-2007, 03:26 PM
scp is probably not going to be ranked high because everyone here is going to get in for free (open signups on saturday)...

but after a while it will definitely go up in value

gustafo
01-03-2007, 03:37 PM
it's inv only like revTT

i think that TL is easier to get, so that's why it's cat. 2

midospirit
01-03-2007, 04:04 PM
it's inv only like revTT

i think that TL is easier to get, so that's why it's cat. 2
no,:noes: it's the same, many users here offer free revTT invites

Itachi_Avenger
01-03-2007, 05:41 PM
filezone worth a lot..At least 3.5

ofekmirzai
01-03-2007, 06:23 PM
Can someone post a image of the browse of FileZone?

Alien5
01-03-2007, 06:48 PM
scp is probably not going to be ranked high because everyone here is going to get in for free (open signups on saturday)...

but after a while it will definitely go up in value 2000 users wont be = everyone here.

File2File
01-03-2007, 10:33 PM
Yup ScP should be high. But we haven't seen it yet, so..

kavalchuk17
01-03-2007, 10:44 PM
Thats because they havent opened yet.

File2File
01-03-2007, 10:51 PM
Thats because they havent opened yet.

That's what I meant.

poltergeist
01-03-2007, 11:08 PM
Hm, i personally think that as soon as they realise that they have 2,000 users but about 1,000 accounts are created by traders who want to trade the accounts, they might have more users...
Let's see what will happen.

torrentslave
01-04-2007, 12:56 AM
s*p looks nice and the staff r very nice. with 2000 user limit and each member now has 4 invites. im not sure if there going to give the sign ups invites but the users that are in there now have 4 (100+ atm) so should be ranked like 3 for @ least till they start purning accts

gatorade
01-04-2007, 01:04 AM
s*p looks nice and the staff r very nice. with 2000 user limit and each member now has 4 invites. im not sure if there going to give the sign ups invites but the users that are in there now have 4 (100+ atm) so should be ranked like 3 for @ least till they start purning accts

we should wait on ranking this site until it's up and running

too much hype isn't good imo

phoenixfire
01-04-2007, 02:26 AM
s*p looks nice and the staff r very nice. with 2000 user limit and each member now has 4 invites. im not sure if there going to give the sign ups invites but the users that are in there now have 4 (100+ atm) so should be ranked like 3 for @ least till they start purning acctsAccording to the admin everyone starts out with invites.:yup:

maverick_andy
01-04-2007, 05:28 PM
what is this SCP, can anybody give link to it plz.

maverick_andy
01-04-2007, 05:30 PM
what about kraytracker. Itz hard to get in....
where it stands buggyme

pECi
01-04-2007, 07:21 PM
kraytracker is not hard to get in :D i think i have an acc there...if it wasn't pruned for inactivity

0Ri0N
01-04-2007, 09:09 PM
" wildbytes invites are coming back up on sunday as stated on the tracker"

Could anyone confirm this? If it is true, WB must be lowred! :whistling

kavalchuk17
01-04-2007, 09:13 PM
" wildbytes invites are coming back up on sunday as stated on the tracker"

Could anyone confirm this? If it is true, WB must be lowred! :whistling

They said only for a very short time, so i dont think its really neccesary to move it more than .25 which would be nothing.

EDIT: oh and i dont have WB so no reason to pump up the value.

Buggyme
01-05-2007, 03:41 AM
where it stands buggyme

I don't know - I'm not in the business for that tracker...
What do you think?

SIMRACK
01-05-2007, 03:48 AM
@buggyme: y r u neglecting filezone...its a good tracker and i think they r closed now..

Buggyme
01-05-2007, 03:53 AM
@buggyme: y r u neglecting filezone...its a good tracker and i think they r closed now..

i have no idea about the tracker - suggest a rating for me.

SIMRACK
01-05-2007, 03:57 AM
patriot have that tracker..he can giv the correct rating...if u take my word,it shuld be rated 3..afterall i m a 100% noob

Buggyme
01-05-2007, 04:02 AM
Another person suggested 3.5 before I think...

SIMRACK
01-05-2007, 04:11 AM
Another person suggested 3.5 before I think...

good enough

evening_star
01-05-2007, 06:06 AM
Out of curiosity, the TvTorrents listed in the 2.5 section, is that tvtorrents.com?

Buggyme
01-05-2007, 07:33 AM
Yupp.

JA
01-05-2007, 08:07 AM
I thought they have open signups :S

maverick_andy
01-05-2007, 08:36 AM
where it stands buggyme

I don't know - I'm not in the business for that tracker...
What do you think?

@ BuggyMe
See even you don't have kraytracker( You almost have everything biggy sites dude) then who gonna rank this Kraytracker where it stands. I got a trade for it but i din't find where kraytracker stands, pending my trade. Some one commented that it is easy to get into kraytracker( beacuse signup open often). I don't think so i nearly waited for 6 monthzz for it. I tried every time Signup. Now when i got it. Now it seems pretty valuable to me because no one in FST have Kraytracker.:D

@patriot
Do you know where it stands??

For me itz a 4.5:naughty:
here is Kraytacker site status
http://img148.imageshack.us/img148/9317/acs7.png

man2069us
01-05-2007, 08:52 AM
patriot have that tracker..he can giv the correct rating...if u take my word,it shuld be rated 3..afterall i m a 100% noob

noobs who know they are noobs are not 100% noob. They are 50% l33t coz they know they are n00b. :P

SIMRACK
01-05-2007, 09:03 AM

noobs who know they are noobs are not 100% noob. They are 50% l33t coz they know they are n00b. :P

u must be a noob"s rep.:yup::yup:

Patriot foreve
01-05-2007, 11:18 AM
well, for Filezone i think it's a 3 and i don't think it can be ranked higher than that atm

for KrayTracker i got an invite very easily and i can tell how if u wanna ;) so i think it can't go any further than 2.5

ABOUD
01-05-2007, 11:29 AM
I thought they have open signups :S

but u cann't download any thing before upload something ...

0Ri0N
01-05-2007, 11:46 AM
I think OiNK must be lowered to 2.5. Is very easy to get one invite on these days, because to be PU only need 10 GB upload, and you get 4 invites. There are thousands of users with invites. OiNK is a very good tracker, but we are evaluate here rarity.

gustafo
01-05-2007, 12:02 PM
OiNK is a very good tracker, but we are evaluate here rarity.

nope, not true:

Rating
=====
Content
Speed
Rarity
Pre Times

I think OiNK must be lowered to 2.5. Is very easy to get one invite on these days, because to be PU only need 10 GB upload, and you get 4 invites. There are thousands of users with invites.

"LEVEL 3
Accounts at these sites are harder to obtain due to various reasons. However, it is still fairly easy to get provided that you offer a site with the same value in return."

...so it's good as it is :) ;)

0Ri0N
01-05-2007, 12:15 PM
nope, not true:

Rating
=====
Content
Speed
Rarity
Pre Times

THIS LIST SHOULD NOT BE TAKEN TOO LITERALLY.
It's just to figure where each site stands (rarity-wise)Content, Speed, Rariry and Pre-Times are used on reviews.

I think OiNK must be lowered to 2.5. Is very easy to get one invite on these days, because to be PU only need 10 GB upload, and you get 4 invites. There are thousands of users with invites.

"LEVEL 3
Accounts at these sites are harder to obtain due to various reasons. However, it is still fairly easy to get provided that you offer a site with the same value in return."

...so it's good as it is :) ;)

Is harder to get BitmeTV, BitMe, CZONE, PISEXY invites, because there are less users in respective trackers.

gustafo
01-05-2007, 12:23 PM
from the "rarity-wise" point of view you're right. it seems that there are countless OiNK invites out there :)

JA
01-05-2007, 12:27 PM
some dude said u need to upload, cbf qouting lol. yeh well...aint the point of bittorrent to upload? anways if u having issues gettins tarted ill help u

sankaK
01-05-2007, 02:04 PM
also, it's harder to get to 10gb upload on oink,
since it's music=smaller torrent sizes

:pimp::beer:

RainRoofer
01-05-2007, 02:18 PM
there are lose less releases on oink to.

hdooga
01-05-2007, 03:13 PM
there are lose less releases on oink to.and apps and e-learning video tutes.

Moonspell13
01-05-2007, 04:16 PM
I will never ever trade trade invites for oink and I think most sane ppl.. If you like music oink is heaven to risk it... In contrary to the countless 0 day trackers of the same or above level where eventually most ppl value more the accounts they have built there but not the actual trackers..
So I think 3 is good..

sababot
01-05-2007, 07:20 PM
could someone review RT and snowtigers?

kavalchuk17
01-05-2007, 08:08 PM
what should badbits be ranked?

gamer4eva
01-06-2007, 12:48 AM
what should badbits be ranked?

If it is new it does not deserve much credibility personally. Once it becomes 'wanted' then it is best to put it up some ranks.;)

kavalchuk17
01-06-2007, 01:25 AM
well ive heard badbits talked about, like in the norbits thread recently. i was just wondering what the rarity of it is.

Ac3Dunk
01-06-2007, 01:44 AM
Badbits is Good and it has some great materials btw its easy to get in u can request an invite fro irc chan :/

Magnon_malak
01-06-2007, 10:48 AM
i think IT tracker be rare now cuz disable invite system .....maybe must rank 4

Buggyme
01-06-2007, 11:03 AM
Yeah, but there's hardly any demand for IT here in FST...

RainRoofer
01-06-2007, 01:19 PM
Put it at level 4 and you'll see how it will be demanded.
Also, look at this
4.5: FB, RP, Thor's Land, FTN, etc.

RP is not demanded at all! Thor's Land also

so, IT level 4.tnx

showbox
01-06-2007, 02:29 PM
Put it at level 4 and you'll see how it will be demanded.
Also, look at this
4.5: FB, RP, Thor's Land, FTN, etc.

RP is not demanded at all! Thor's Land also

so, IT level 4.tnx

still insist 2 low FTN to level 4 agian :blink:

0Ri0N
01-06-2007, 04:32 PM
FileZone opened Sign up, it must be lowred! :P

Max. Users:20.000 Max Invites:20000 Registered Users:13,591

masterfile78
01-06-2007, 05:10 PM
can somebody please tell me where
"Nordicbits.org"
should be ranked?

Thank u guys

RainRoofer
01-06-2007, 06:13 PM
It's ranked, look NB

Patriot foreve
01-06-2007, 06:14 PM
It's ranked, look NB

NB in the list is Norbits not Nordic-Bits ;)

i will check about Nordic-Bits and see how it's can be ranked because i don't have it atm :D

Shadowfire
01-06-2007, 06:28 PM
I hear F***, FTN, and Sct have a lot of exclusive releases, but which seems to have the most?

0Ri0N
01-06-2007, 06:30 PM
I hear F***, FTN, and Sct have a lot of exclusive releases, but which seems to have the most?

I love F*** , because they have rare stuff. KG is very nice too.

Ac3Dunk
01-06-2007, 06:32 PM
F** Ftw :D

RainRoofer
01-06-2007, 06:38 PM
Done, gone.

Panther
01-06-2007, 06:46 PM
yes, why is F*** level 3.5?

gustafo
01-06-2007, 06:52 PM
Raise F*** to level 4, it can't be with level 3.5 tracker, good excelent tracker and rare.

+1 here

Fulanito
01-06-2007, 06:53 PM
F*** must be higher

Cerise
01-06-2007, 06:56 PM
why SnowTigers isn't in the toplist ?

0Ri0N
01-06-2007, 06:58 PM
Raise F*** to level 4, it can't be with level 3.5 tracker, good excelent tracker and rare.

+1 here

+2

TYPE R
01-06-2007, 07:12 PM
ppppppppppppppppppppppp

astarow
01-06-2007, 11:19 PM
same here. ftwr is rare enough and good enough to be at least level 4 ? how did you get to the conclusion that it's only level 3.5 ?

f@flot
01-06-2007, 11:49 PM
any chance for RP review?

taba
01-06-2007, 11:56 PM
+1 here

+2
+4

taba
01-06-2007, 11:57 PM
any chance for RP review?

get me an acc and review will b urs :whistling

showbox
01-07-2007, 12:01 AM
Verry funny that find ..... more than 15 PPL inthe same day offer :

(( offering a 4.5 rated site )) :D :lol: agian , not fair 2 compare FB with F*n :S

anyway thnx for make me laughing :lol:

kavalchuk17
01-07-2007, 12:18 AM
you know what, im making a thread.

arkoaction
01-07-2007, 01:00 AM
Guys, what is f***

nihility
01-07-2007, 03:12 AM
ftn will need to back up soon i think ,
about 10mins ago they deleted all invites, and you need to be ftn power (200+gb up) in order to access a thread in which you request an invite and need staff to consider if you deserve 1 or not.

sniper06
01-07-2007, 04:03 AM
yes ftn back to 4.5 or higher

phoenixfire
01-07-2007, 04:41 AM
Ftn should now be level 5

DefX
01-07-2007, 05:06 AM
Thanks Buggyme for this awesome review of RP. After seeing the screenshot, i will really be striving to get in it now :)

0Ri0N
01-07-2007, 05:34 AM
Wow, now without invites FTN stays between 4.5 - 5, but not yet 5, because i think many users have double accounts to trade it!! :mellow:

TYPE R
01-07-2007, 07:38 AM
FTN at 4 it should be 5

kavalchuk17
01-07-2007, 08:06 AM
Yeah, easily 4.5 now, if not a 5.

cameron16
01-07-2007, 08:09 AM
I agree with wat ur saying but the double account thing is the reason why it happened many accounts have been banned for having doubles, in fact i know a person who had it happen to him so it should be getting very rare soon. Good for all us who have it lol

Wow, now without invites FTN stays between 4.5 - 5, but not yet 5, because i think many users have double accounts to trade it!! :mellow:

magister
01-07-2007, 08:17 AM
FTN will worth SCT soon

RainRoofer
01-07-2007, 08:49 AM
Why do you say so?

oo3
01-07-2007, 09:14 AM
FTN will worth SCT soon

Agreed. I also think it should be 5 soon enough. FTN members who have invites will think twice before giving away an invite on a public forum. I honestly think anyone who posts an invite on a public forum is stupid to risk their membership to one of the best trackers. But whatever. I got my invite through here....:whistling

ahmedscondo
01-07-2007, 10:03 AM
FTN must be 5 its rare now after they removed invites:(

Buggyme
01-07-2007, 10:28 AM
What level do you guys think TauriTracker should be in?
I say 3.5

SERVERNET
01-07-2007, 10:55 AM
TauriTracker worth 3 i think ..

Ftn worth more that days why its back to level 4 !!

RainRoofer
01-07-2007, 10:56 AM
TauriTracker, what content ?

Buggyme
01-07-2007, 11:16 AM
k, FTN is back at 4.5 and TauriTracker, I will put at 3.

Tbag
01-07-2007, 11:19 AM
i think FTN must be 5 now.

RainRoofer
01-07-2007, 11:20 AM
No, f** 4.5, cuz you can still get invites, but very hard.And at sct and u*** you don't get them very often, or you don't even get them at all.
So level 4.5, or even 4.75.