PDA

View Full Version : What Trackers Are Worth [With Reviews and Ratings] Part 1

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 [20] 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

nadeem111as
07-11-2007, 08:09 AM
fsc should be level 8

saulin
07-11-2007, 08:16 AM
Wait isn't RP the one that bans all IPs except for certain IPs from a certain area? Cause if it's. Then it really should have no value.

And well I don't see FB as being rare, lots of people have it and offer it a lot. Iplay might be rarer and Czone is certanly much rarer.

dineitdark
07-11-2007, 08:23 AM
fsc should be level 8

Indeed

itS0v3r
07-11-2007, 08:31 AM
in the WIAW ,
Written that in uk-t we cannot change the mail
it's incorrect
we can do it

ROFL-LOL
07-11-2007, 08:33 AM
Rp bans people because in open signups come so many bad users. They don't ban invited users.

anonymoose
07-11-2007, 08:48 AM
demonoid to level 5:naughty:!
LOL

Shalafi
07-11-2007, 08:53 AM
in the WIAW ,
Written that in uk-t we cannot change the mail
it's incorrect
we can do it

ok try and see :D

Rp bans people because in open signups come so many bad users. They don't ban invited users.

+1

I was signed up when signups were open and my account didnt get banned because of ip thing.

zizo85
07-11-2007, 09:02 AM
what about czone
should go up

flaVius
07-11-2007, 09:48 AM
Bitsypder has been invite only for a long time, it should be at least level 3. Its definitely harder to get into that LinkoM, Extremebits, SWEbits, Blackcats, Audionews, Goem and TVtorrents most of which that have had open signups recently.

GaleaNatur
07-11-2007, 10:01 AM
Bitsypder has been invite only for a long time, it should be at least level 3. Its definitely harder to get into that LinkoM, Extremebits, SWEbits, Blackcats, Audionews, Goem and TVtorrents most of which that have had open signups recently.

bitspyder has many invites...i remember a period every member had over 10

Patriot foreve
07-11-2007, 10:30 AM
FTWR returned back to lvl 10 depending on your suggestions

personally i think UK-T is rarer and ftwr is equivalent to exigo but Power to the people ;)

dineitdark
07-11-2007, 10:35 AM

what about FSC , lots of suggestions on that too:)

Shalafi
07-11-2007, 10:49 AM
i think we have to make a requirement to post here.Coz Lots of fucking noobs are posting in a stupid way and we all are passing over this.

I got bored to tell about the facts to these persons.

Patriot foreve
07-11-2007, 11:19 AM
In order To attain More accurate voting on the unranked trackers polls ,i am thinking of limiting the votes on more experinced members who have spent sometime in here

***Requirments For Voting in The Next Polls****
=====================================
1)Two Months or More Member in Invites section

2)Have performed 5 or More succsessful Trades

This isn't official yet and i would like your feedback on it before applying it in the next poll or disregarding it

Shalafi
07-11-2007, 11:21 AM
how will we confirm that someone performed 5 or more successful trades??

maybe we should put another requirement.

Patriot foreve
07-11-2007, 11:26 AM

Trading Posts,Trading rep points ,will give alead ,The polls will be public so everyone can see if unqualified membgers have voted or not

if anyone can think of better ideas then hit me with it ;)

ROFL-LOL
07-11-2007, 11:30 AM
Darkside isn't in the list

Darkside (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2075903/postcount4360)

dineitdark
07-11-2007, 11:38 AM
JGG says he gave put 24 invites i thought it was 10 in that case FTWR should go on 9 i think.

taba
07-11-2007, 11:46 AM

Trading Posts,Trading rep points ,will give alead ,The polls will be public so everyone can see if unqualified membgers have voted or not

good suggestion but even harder req is much better:happy:

BamZow
07-11-2007, 11:53 AM
JGG says he gave put 24 invites i thought it was 10 in that case FTWR should go on 9 i think.

But...there are no invites anymore. 24 new accounts instead of 10 doesn´t make it so much more easy to obtain for it to drop to 9.

Isn´t it possible to create a new forum for the voting where only qualified members have access?

Xtremist
07-11-2007, 12:55 PM
But the POST of GOOD USERS will have to be still decided and implemented though I guess thats a better idea:)

Lizard King
07-11-2007, 02:44 PM
PT is more rare than other level 5 and should be level 6

KFlint
07-11-2007, 04:38 PM

personally i think UK-T is rarer and ftwr is equivalent to exigo but Power to the people ;)

FTWR is above e***o and FT* but lower than UK-T i agree

so there should be a level 11 (named : impossible to get) for UK-T :P

Nestea
07-11-2007, 04:40 PM

I think it's like UK-T :)

direstraits
07-11-2007, 04:52 PM
In order To attain More accurate voting on the unranked trackers polls ,i am thinking of limiting the votes on more experinced members who have spent sometime in here

This isn't official yet and i would like your feedback on it before applying it in the next poll or disregarding it

I would req 3 months instead of 2...
but I totally agree on the idea

fstrulz
07-11-2007, 05:05 PM

For #2... How about 5+ Trades OR Giveaways... Because some members don't trade at all.

xbawksz
07-11-2007, 05:09 PM
guess i gotta do one more giveaway even though ive done well over 5 it's just that some people don't give me rep credit because theyre greedy. :(

resigned
07-11-2007, 05:25 PM
guess i gotta do one more giveaway even though ive done well over 5 it's just that some people don't give me rep credit because theyre greedy. :(

Hehe, yeah, it's the same with me too.
By the way, it will be quite funny, if we set up a 3 months registration requirement to vote on polls, especially in the case of Hungarian sites. Because Hungarian users appeared, when Hungarian trackers first appeared on FST, so they (we) don't have a registration since such a long time. It means, that in the case of Hungarian trackers, only foreigners will vote, who probably don't have those trackers. What a surprising result will we see! bH on level 1? I would bet on it! LOL, how childish.

direstraits
07-11-2007, 06:01 PM

By the way, it will be quite funny, if we set up a 3 months registration requirement to vote on polls, especially in the case of Hungarian sites. Because Hungarian users appeared, when Hungarian trackers first appeared on FST, so they (we) don't have a registration since such a long time. It means, that in the case of Hungarian trackers, only foreigners will vote, who probably don't have those trackers. What a surprising result will we see! bH on level 1? I would bet on it! LOL, how childish.

let the hungarian guys vote in the polls no matter if the are older than 2/3 months or not... ;) they are good guys and generous, Resigned, Sylar... :)

timmah3
07-11-2007, 07:37 PM

let the hungarian guys vote in the polls no matter if the are older than 2/3 months or not... ;) they are good guys and generous, Resigned, Sylar... :)

hell no
there is only one thing hungarians are great in (overrating native trackers)

resigned
07-11-2007, 07:52 PM

hell no

There is another thing, which we are great in: trashing and humiliating people, who can't prove, what they say, who are just spitting out their stupidity without arguments. I DID say arguments in the post, which I've written, you should also do. Spammer. :(

flaVius
07-11-2007, 08:52 PM

That doesnt change the fact that they never have open signup. I also dont think this is true anymore about invites being rampant. I never see anyone with invites here for it. Its also more difficult to get PU on there than many level 3-4trackers

Sylar666
07-11-2007, 08:54 PM
[hell no
So what? Eat it - or beat it. This ridiculous comments - like timmah - are leading nowhere. I tell my opinion if I am asked, but I do not really care about this whole "rarity" stuff. This whole dispute is so unproductive, rather amusing. Who cares what level U put Ncore or Bithumen? I do not. I told many times before: market and time will set the real value of those trackers. And unlike many I made some trades in the past and made some giveaways as well. If U want us to contribute to the Community, that`s just fine, but it is really time to stop flaming wars and concentrate on real stuff. Better for U , better for FST. There are so many values here on FST to be proud of.

XeroToX
07-11-2007, 09:17 PM

That doesnt change the fact that they never have open signup. I also dont think this is true anymore about invites being rampant. I never see anyone with invites here for it. Its also more difficult to get PU on there than many level 3-4trackers

man i love u.. just for that avatar !!! Carlton for life

direstraits
07-12-2007, 02:05 AM
hell no

in that case, you overrate non hungarians trackers, anyway thats not the point...

stop spamming and acussing people

durex
07-12-2007, 02:40 AM

For #2... How about 5+ Trades OR Giveaways... Because some members don't trade at all.

:yup: , so Trade/Giveaway was perfect.

monk3y
07-12-2007, 02:12 PM

lol it isn't impossible to get it's hard to get.
impossible is hpj.cc revolt pec :mellow:

Shalafi
07-12-2007, 03:05 PM
1-)

2007-07-11 - To all TT'zens - Invites

We are full.

Please do not ask for invites until further notice

TT definitely should go up or SCT should drop coz swedvdr and TT are in the same rarity. But SCT;Hell no.Plenty of invites around and still u can buy invites.

2-) TheVault should go up.Coz all invites are taken.I had 10 invites.Now i have 0.

mitsuevo03
07-12-2007, 05:39 PM
Can someone fix the link to the site review for SCT please?

0Ri0N
07-12-2007, 06:00 PM
SweDVDr and TT should not go up, ScT should go down.

ScT - Thousands of invites around
SweDVDr and TT - Invite system closed

direstraits
07-12-2007, 06:03 PM

did sct give invites again? stop spamming :P
I totally agree on SweDVDr and TT

0Ri0N
07-12-2007, 06:09 PM

did sct give invites again? stop spamming :P

LOL :P
man its a matter of making some counts, When ScT had 10000 users they gave 1 invite to users and 2 two invites to PU and above. Lets say ScT had 6000 PU and above (i believe it was more) and 4000 users, (6000*2)+(4000*1)= 16000 invites. 5000 invites were used, where the others? Yep, thousands of them around, plus tou can buy invites buy donating. I know scT is a great site, but 7 is the fair rarity level.

fstrulz
07-12-2007, 06:18 PM
man its a matter of making some counts, When ScT had 10000 users they gave 1 invite to users and 2 two invites to PU and above. Lets say ScT had 6000 PU and above (i believe it was more) and 4000 users, (6000*2)+(4000*1)= 16000 invites. 5000 invites were used, where the others? Yep, thousands of them around, plus tou can buy invites buy donating. I know scT is a great site, but 7 is the fair rarity level.

That's true... But SCT should stay in lvl 8, since it already went down from lvl 9 after they gave out invites to most of their members.

KFlint
07-12-2007, 06:28 PM

That's true... But SCT should stay in lvl 8, since it already went down from lvl 9 after they gave out invites to most of their members.

i agree with you

no matter what we say about the WIAW, the quality of the tracker influence the rarity in a certain way. When a user has a top site tracker like SCT (even if there is plenty of invites in the field), he will think about it two times before trading his invites because of the risk associated with trading. When you have the best, you don't want to risk losing it...!

Then it can still be level 8 with lot a invites because it's a minority only that will look to trade these invites.

It's not like trading a bitme invite where you don't care too much of what will happen with your invitees.

so no matter what we say, rarity is related to quality sometimes

only my opinion :)

hatzil007
07-12-2007, 07:38 PM
i think LM should go up.
they full.
Vartotojų31000/31000

ROFL-LOL
07-12-2007, 07:59 PM
I think that sct should go down. nobodoy want's to trade tt or swedvdr for it or ever fsc or Nb for it.. .

Sylar666
07-12-2007, 08:10 PM
SCT should stay where it is. Users are always at maximum (although they prune all the time). Very hard to get in: need luck, stamina, C4C- Addon (Firefox). Supposing U have a valid invite, of course. So seeming to get in easier is merely virtual, IMHO.

hungdob
07-12-2007, 08:12 PM
When ScT had 10000 users they gave 1 invite to users and 2 two invites to PU and above.

dont really care about this lvl thing but u should check the facts before making comments.
sct gave invites to all users that were older then 1 month, users that previously invited a cheater got 1 invite and all the other got 2 invites.

saulin
07-12-2007, 08:14 PM
ScT to level 7 (Lots of invites still around)
NB to level 8 (it's pretty rare)
Czone to level 7 (all you ever see is acc trades)

dont really care about this lvl thing but u should check the facts before making comments.
sct gave invites to all users that were older then 1 month, users that previously invited a cheater got 1 invite and all the other got 2 invites.

There could not have been that many new users so most of them got invites.

ChelseaManiac
07-12-2007, 08:41 PM
sct 7
fsc 8
swdvdr 9
nb 8

that is one hell of a wasted post, i would call it spam, please take care to back up your views, its not hard to read the rules of this thread.

Anyways, I would push both NB and FSC as invites for those sites are both hard to come by. I would leave Swedvdr where it is for now as it is on par with TT. If NB and FSC dont go up, ScT should go down. Sct, NB and FSC all have invites floating aroung. Swedvdr has no invites and on TT invites are occasionally given but the site is almost always full.

r9batista
07-12-2007, 11:06 PM
I think SCT should go down 1 level though it would be little hard to trade it with NB and FSC

sct 7
fsc 8
swdvdr 9
nb 8

that is one hell of a wasted post, i would call it spam, please take care to back up your views, its not hard to read the rules of this thread.

Anyways, I would push both NB and FSC as invites for those sites are both hard to come by. I would leave Swedvdr where it is for now as it is on par with TT. If NB and FSC dont go up, ScT should go down. Sct, NB and FSC all have invites floating aroung. Swedvdr has no invites and on TT invites are occasionally given but the site is almost always full.

does FSC have invites floating around

monk3y
07-12-2007, 11:21 PM
ScT to level 7 (Lots of invites still around)
NB to level 8 (it's pretty rare)
Czone to level 7 (all you ever see is acc trades)

There could not have been that many new users so most of them got invites.

NB is goot at it's own level
Czone is not that rare and a lot of people trade invites and accounts
ScT should be lvl 7 at the moment i agree

josephs911
07-12-2007, 11:38 PM
SCT should stay where it is. Users are always at maximum (although they prune all the time). Very hard to get in: need luck, stamina, C4C- Addon (Firefox). Supposing U have a valid invite, of course. So seeming to get in easier is merely virtual, IMHO.
agrees, not easy to get in it can take days of patience to get in. So SCT needs to stay where it is at

Sylar666
07-13-2007, 05:59 AM
I always thought that this Leveling is all about usefulness, for practical reasons. Not for just the sake of it. Do U seriously think, that a few people`s view on putting one tracker one level up - or down has a consequency for the willingness to trade that invite? Just because some folks think that SCT should go to Level 7? I don`t think so. Let`s examine SCT`s case. U can put it to Level 7, hell, U do not get invites easier. No way. It is, and it will remain one of the best and most elite trackers on the market. Very strong demand - poor supply. And this leveling - system somehow has to underline not only rarity but some quality - issue as well. It has to be a guideline for P2P people. Putting one feature above all other would not do any good. And not mentioning one of SCT Staff`s comment on recent trading activities (on SCT`s forum). They will tighten rules, and I agree. So it was not easy to get in SCT - it will even get harder. Think twice and backup what U say. If U do not, this thread really gets meaningless and theoretical. Hope U don`t mind my words and no harm done.

saulin
07-13-2007, 06:14 AM
While I agree with you for the most part Sylar666 you also have to look at the trackers that are on level 8. Those are more rare and unfortunatelly the rating system is based on rarity and that's why it must go down or the others must go up because otherwise the rating does not really reflect rarity. NB is more rare than Sct and is level 7.

The problem with moving trackers to the next level is that they might not be as rare as the others on the next level.

This rating system is really messed up and I agree with you. It should also combine the quality of the tracker because a lot of people look at both. Then again there are others that just look at rarity and that's why they can offer everything for 1 tracker.

Sylar666
07-13-2007, 06:24 AM
Then again there are others that just look at rarity and that's why they can offer everything for 1 tracker.
Sure. There are the so - called collectors who are about to grab just anything no matter what price. And there are those who actually are after only those trackers they really want to use. They are the P2P people that really use what they download rather than grab all garbage just to buffer up their ratio.
I would not say good or bad. It`s just two completely different groups with different priorities and behavior. So somehow we should integrate these two issues. I don`t agree with rarity itself mattering above all. We should work it out.

resigned
07-13-2007, 05:55 PM
It's a very good review, durex. Maybe I wouldn't give 3 points to rarity, 2 points would be better in my opinion..but otherwise it's great.

durex
07-13-2007, 06:14 PM
Thanks resigned.
To be honest i've rating with 3 because i suppose it's like the other review was, i really don't know how can we get some invites, but i do know the invite system is running.

zizo85
07-13-2007, 06:38 PM
Well i decided to make a smaller Review For a Foreign Tracker , Gigatorrents.
I think the last review was gone due the mistake from Patriot.

http://img54.imageshack.us/img54/2230/74211931sv1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

http://img253.imageshack.us/img253/6332/35937368ho5.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

With almost 10.000 torrents Gigatorrents seems a very good tracker with lot's of choices on many categories.

http://img261.imageshack.us/img261/155/11885662jf0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

But It also has an huge problem, is all on non-english language, so it's very difficult to do anything in there, even in their forum i didnt see nothing in english.
The tracker has some free leech torrents, and also some packs.

The Tracker Has The Following Categories.
==============================

Members List
==========

http://img530.imageshack.us/img530/5527/23549681wm7.jpg (http://imageshack.us)

Rating
=====
Content 3/5 (4 to hungarians)
Speed 3/5
Rarity 3/5
Pre Times NA

nice work
plz patriot put it in the reviews :D

nadeem111as
07-13-2007, 08:57 PM
patriot check this out
http://www.piratetorrents.org/
it is closed its door and create an invite system
it may have to be in level 4 or 5

saulin
07-13-2007, 09:25 PM
I just gave my last Bitme invite. I only have got 2 so far in 12 weeks where BitmeTV has given me over a dozen in 16 weeks. To tell you the truth Bitme was a lot tougher for me to get than BitmeTV. Should bitme be going up the rank or what? It seems to me that it's much more rare.

How often do you get invites there?. Then again I'm only PU but I only got 2 invites ever.

Other trackers like TS are ranked higher and you get 4 invites there as PU.

DDDN
07-13-2007, 11:28 PM
+1 lm now inv is not working.
"Dabartinis vartotojų sąskaitų limitas (31,000) buvo pasiektas. Neaktyvios sąskaitos yra trinamos kasdiena, prašome užsukti vėliau..."

! ANGEL !
07-14-2007, 07:50 AM
WHY SCT is still lev 8
must be up level
i love this site

+1 lm now inv is not working.
"Dabartinis vartotojų sąskaitų limitas (31,000) buvo pasiektas. Neaktyvios sąskaitos yra trinamos kasdiena, prašome užsukti vėliau..."
yes
my be this site up level again

Arnold60
07-14-2007, 07:59 AM
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/9961/ukt1ey9.png

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/2936/ukt3tf7.png

http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/3963/ukt2xo3.png

zizo85
07-14-2007, 09:02 AM
http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/9961/ukt1ey9.png

http://img174.imageshack.us/img174/2936/ukt3tf7.png

nice work
finally

saulin
07-14-2007, 09:15 AM
UK-T has more users than what I thought.

hosam200
07-14-2007, 09:56 AM
Yes Fsc And Exigo And Maybe Ftwr Has less Users

danutzz2010
07-14-2007, 09:58 AM
The only thing this site has, is rarity :|...81 users online :lol:...this is funny :)

0Ri0N
07-14-2007, 10:16 AM
THIS IS iPlay :D

Which stylesheet is that? :O Nice

danutzz2010
07-14-2007, 10:18 AM
iVista

GaleaNatur
07-14-2007, 10:44 AM
hadn't noticed iplay has stylesheets but anyway Graphite is the best:D

shutdk
07-14-2007, 11:34 AM
http://i7.tinypic.com/4z9ytzo.jpg
U*-* review:

U*-* is the rarest of them all. It's very hard to get.
Many people is talking shit about it.
But seriously they don't know what they are talking about.
Their forums are the best tracker forums imo. Their IRC channel is not a dead one. So it's a very good community. And the torrents that are uploaded are not the best, but they have the most important scene stuff.
So people.. Keep looking for it, if you don't have it.
Now I will give you some screenshots.

Front page:
http://i11.tinypic.com/6cdegbp.jpg

Poll:
http://i11.tinypic.com/5xya8zo.jpg

Stats:
http://i13.tinypic.com/5z3vt3d.png

Browse:
http://i15.tinypic.com/52alac4.jpg

Casino:
Here you can gamble your upload credit.
http://i10.tinypic.com/6690m1l.png

Forums:
http://i7.tinypic.com/52faf75.jpg

Request:
http://i7.tinypic.com/4y7aw5j.jpg

Chat:
http://i7.tinypic.com/66ujql2.jpg

Rules:
http://i9.tinypic.com/4xyrtdh.png

Important FAQ's
http://i16.tinypic.com/67p50k5.jpg

Staff
http://i18.tinypic.com/4u939cp.jpg

Only uploaders can upload to U*-*
Be aware traders.. You can't change mail in U*-* so it's suggested to trade/get it with mail.

ROFL-LOL
07-14-2007, 12:29 PM
Are everyone able to upload in u***?

pECi
07-14-2007, 12:35 PM
danutzz2010 do you feel better when iPLAY is ddosed? that is why you are showing some stats from when the site was ddosed? tell me and maybe we'll fix that

anyone can see the stats from the other pics when it was working fine and it had hundreds of users online and around 50k peers

nihility
07-14-2007, 01:36 PM
thanks trancelover, always wanted to see screenz

danutzz2010 do you feel better when iPLAY is ddosed? that is why you are showing some stats from when the site was ddosed? tell me and maybe we'll fix that

anyone can see the stats from the other pics when it was working fine and it had hundreds of users online and around 50k peers

he was talking about uk-t i think man

danutzz2010
07-14-2007, 02:12 PM
Neah....i know what he was talking about..he's right:D

Giallorosso
07-14-2007, 02:25 PM
good job man keep up

fstrulz
07-14-2007, 04:12 PM

It's like a Ghost Town there... I know...

:dabs:

shutdk
07-14-2007, 04:39 PM
DDDN (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/dddn-145369)
What's the URL of that tracker?

DDDN
07-14-2007, 04:41 PM
DDDN (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/dddn-145369)
What's the URL of that tracker?

http://insane.it.cx/

RainRoofer
07-14-2007, 06:06 PM
30 torrents ?

durex
07-14-2007, 06:26 PM
30 torrents ?
On search he selected eng/film/xvid option.

DDDN
07-14-2007, 06:35 PM
30 torrents ?
On search he selected eng/film/xvid option.
yes :yup:

And up LM now inv not work.

resigned
07-14-2007, 08:44 PM
OK, now THIS is a hype. :D

thelevy23
07-14-2007, 08:50 PM
vip music most go down to level 2-3
every account got 5 invites

Shadowfire
07-14-2007, 10:11 PM
What happened to the DarkSide review post? I've been wondering about this tracker.

pazsh
07-14-2007, 10:29 PM
What happened to the DarkSide review post? I've been wondering about this tracker.
Yeah Me too.....

Shadowfire
07-14-2007, 11:04 PM
Ah, I found it. The link was defunct, but the post is still there.

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-142446-post2075903

monk3y
07-15-2007, 04:08 AM
is it possible to change mail in exigo without getting banned ?

DDDN
07-15-2007, 05:44 AM
Moods & SpeedFire

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z304/avraham490/LLKKMM15-07-2007-0814.01.jpg

Site:
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z304/avraham490/LLKKMM15-07-2007-0818.41.jpg

Categories:
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z304/avraham490/LLKKMM15-07-2007-0814.01.jpg

Browse:
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z304/avraham490/LLKKMM15-07-2007-0817.38.jpg

http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z304/avraham490/LLKKMM15-07-2007-0818.17.jpg

Browse Seed:
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z304/avraham490/LLKKMM15-07-2007-0819.01.jpg

Members List:
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z304/avraham490/LLKKMM15-07-2007-0821.34.jpg

user classes:
http://i195.photobucket.com/albums/z304/avraham490/LLKKMM15-07-2007-0820.38.jpg

resigned
07-15-2007, 05:57 AM
Sorry mate, but I think, it's ridiculous. Content 4, and 5 for Hungarians? Pretimes 3.5? It's more, then weird, and it's completely an invalid and unreliable review.

Edit: I see, you lowered some attributes, so the review became more realistic, but in my opinion, it is still a little bit far from reality. I recommend you to compare Moods&Speedfire to BitHUmen or nCore, so you can create a more precise review. For example: bH is only 4.5 in content for Hungarians..and bH is the best Hungarian tracker in content..or bH's speed is only 4.5, even if it is ultrahigh speed (2-10 Mb/s at least on new torrents)..so M&S can't be 4. These are my suggestions, but I don't know, who will judge your review, whether it will be on the WIAW list or not, so...good luck.

ROFL-LOL
07-15-2007, 07:00 AM
And in M&S there is signup open. I got there yesterday.

DDDN
07-15-2007, 07:21 AM
And in M&S there is signup open. I got there yesterday.
now is closed.;)

hosam200
07-15-2007, 07:21 AM
Here Is The Dark Side::
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2075903/postcount4360

GaleaNatur
07-15-2007, 08:39 AM
DDDN plz write the links to the unknown sites u make review

DDDN
07-15-2007, 09:39 AM
DDDN plz write the links to the unknown sites u make review
http://www.moobs.hu

GaleaNatur
07-15-2007, 09:47 AM
http://www.moobs.hu/signup.php :whistling:whistling
(http://www.moobs.hu/signup.php)

DDDN
07-15-2007, 10:06 AM
now open.:(

OmaRin0
07-15-2007, 05:32 PM

hehe pwnd :whistling

Xtremist
07-15-2007, 05:41 PM
BIG reviw :)

fstrulz
07-15-2007, 06:03 PM

Thanks for killing the hype, mate. :lol:

durex
07-15-2007, 06:04 PM
Edit. Done.

fstrulz
07-15-2007, 06:06 PM
Edit. :)

sampson
07-15-2007, 06:34 PM
I've edited the review, now you both need to remove the old screenshot from your quotes.

shaibob
07-15-2007, 07:20 PM
TTi must go up level becuase the number has been reached

PoOki
07-15-2007, 10:54 PM
TTi must go up level becuase the number has been reached

:yup: TTi should go 1-2 levels up

aburyach
07-16-2007, 02:04 AM
Anyone know the Darkside URL?

KFlint
07-16-2007, 02:32 AM
Anyone know the Darkside URL?

sent in pm

craftyfox
07-16-2007, 05:15 AM
also RP must go up Invitations are not available

Demigod
07-16-2007, 06:03 AM
also RP must go up Invitations are not available

I'm not a member of the site but in the review it said:

"No invite system is available, and registration is closed. So an account has to be obtained through other means (eg: trading for somebody else's account)"

I'm guessing this means that I am a sexy beast the current rating already took the fact that RP doesn't have invites into consideration.

ROFL-LOL
07-16-2007, 06:29 AM
Still one more time. RP has invitesystem, but only finnish people could get invites to there if they win competitions. And here isn't many people from finland. 3 or 4 + me. But anyway RP should go up and FB down. Everybody is offering fb.

thelevy23
07-16-2007, 09:33 AM
rp shouldn't go up because the demand for this site is not high
i think tti should go up 1-2 levels

RaPPeR
07-16-2007, 09:57 AM
rp shouldn't go up because the demand for this site is not high
i think tti should go up 1-2 levelsits only cuz u got 1 TB buffer acc there :P
alot of ppl got alot of invites there and they r giving them away alot
and its not that demanded.

ROFL-LOL
07-16-2007, 11:02 AM
I don't think that TTi should go up. You can still get invited in there, because they still removes users who are inactive and there will be again space. TTi isn't rare.

ChelseaManiac
07-16-2007, 03:10 PM
I think revtt should go up to level 6 and if nobody donates it should go up again to 7. They have disabled invites now as there is too high a server load. Also they will start deleting "15-20 k worth of accounts" if they do not receive sufficient donations to help the load.

dineitdark
07-16-2007, 03:47 PM
Next tracker too be rated should be bithumen and i think swedvdr shouldbe moved to 9 as there is alot of demand bit no invites.

Sylar666
07-17-2007, 12:12 AM
Thanx 4 the review, Buddy. Seems like a nice place.

PoOki
07-17-2007, 10:17 AM
Why quoting the hole messege? : \

Thanks fstrulz

Can you make a review to Hitlist?

hitlist.gr

direstraits
07-17-2007, 02:03 PM
REVIEW

thanx for the review fstrulz

did you had to quote the full post? :dry:

OmaRin0
07-17-2007, 02:27 PM
Next tracker too be rated should be bithumen and i think swedvdr shouldbe moved to 9 as there is alot of demand bit no invites.

but it's not hard like E***o too..
i think it's in the right place

ChelseaManiac
07-17-2007, 02:43 PM
Yeh swedvdr is on par with TT, there are more invites on sct, but then again more people want sct as it is a more widely useful tracker.

iraverde
07-17-2007, 03:53 PM
how many up gb in swedvdr so that user get invite ?

MaAiFu
07-17-2007, 04:10 PM

invites r disabled at the moment.

iraverde
07-17-2007, 04:22 PM
But before disabled you remember ?

fstrulz
07-17-2007, 04:54 PM

You have to be an Exalted User (15 weeks, 250GB Up) to get invites...

swedvdr's invite system will be enabled again in 2 months, so I think it should just stay in lvl 8.

dineitdark
07-17-2007, 04:56 PM

swedvdr's invite system will be enabled again in 2 months, so I think it should just stay in lvl 8.

well i think its about the present not the future or the past, but yea i should be at lv8.5 rounded up to br lv 8:)

shutdk
07-17-2007, 05:08 PM
Nice job stealing my avatar :'[

fstrulz
07-17-2007, 05:09 PM
well i think its about the present not the future or the past, but yea i should be at lv8.5 rounded up to br lv 8:)

Actually, (round off) 8.5 = 9. :D

GaleaNatur
07-17-2007, 05:54 PM
Nice job stealing my avatar :'[

LOL!!!when i read the post above u i thought u wrote it:frusty:

dineitdark i think u should change it

KFlint
07-17-2007, 07:25 PM

let do this then : Math.floor(8.5) = 8 :P

Angrod
07-17-2007, 07:33 PM
Yeh swedvdr is on par with TT, there are more invites on sct, but then again more people want sct as it is a more widely useful tracker.

I dont think so, because they know that Swedvdr account +mail is harder to get.. It should be LV9, because It has excellent content (5/5) and 5/5 for speed and 4.5/5 for rarity.

fstrulz
07-17-2007, 07:50 PM

I believe 8.5 rounded off to the nearest tenth is 9, mate. :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rounding

Angrod
07-17-2007, 08:25 PM

I believe 8.5 rounded off to the nearest tenth is 9, mate. :D

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rounding

No 8.5 should be 8. But Swedvdr is worth for LV 9 or 10...

See ScT (LV8) have:
Content 5/5
Speed 5/5
Rarity 5/5
Pre Times 4/5

FTWR (LV10) have:
Content 4.5/5
Speed 3/5
Rarity 4/5
Pre Times 4/5

How the heck do you guys calculate?

RaPPeR
07-17-2007, 08:42 PM
Angrod (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/angrod-168971)
its old i think

Angrod
07-18-2007, 12:19 AM
its old i think

Well about ScT was edited:
Last edited by Patriot foreve : 13-12-06 at 07:21.

FTWR:
Last edited by Chewie : 28-02-07 at 21:02.

Is it not strange? :wacko:

RaPPeR
07-18-2007, 01:07 AM
its old i think

Well about ScT was edited:
Last edited by Patriot foreve : 13-12-06 at 07:21.

FTWR:
Last edited by Chewie : 28-02-07 at 21:02.

Is it not strange? :wacko:
what so strange about that ?
at the time that they were edited that was there ranks .ftwr in February and SCT in December. that simple. there rank changed after the edit...

Angrod
07-18-2007, 02:43 AM
what so strange about that ?
at the time that they were edited that was there ranks .ftwr in February and SCT in December. that simple. there rank changed after the edit...

Well ScT was edited before FTWR.. Why did they select FTWR as LV10, not ScT? Hope that you understand me now :-)

DDDN
07-18-2007, 04:48 AM
nirvana (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/nirvana-522-154580)
good job man.

marksman
07-18-2007, 05:58 AM
thx for the review m8!..BUT GOD STOP THE HUNGARIAN TRACKERS FLOOD!>.WAY 2 MUCH

Enlightened
07-18-2007, 06:36 AM
Looks like Delight4U will be down forever...... maybe it needs to be pull from the WIAW,

Sylar666
07-18-2007, 07:12 AM
thx for the review m8!..BUT GOD STOP THE HUNGARIAN TRACKERS FLOOD!>.WAY 2 MUCH
He is not even Hungarian, Dude. BTW, nice brief, solid tracker.

GaleaNatur
07-18-2007, 07:51 AM
this one is open :D http://bitlove.hu/signup.php

josephs911
07-18-2007, 08:01 AM
Exigo Changed Invite Requirements? Can Anyone confirm this, i heard they are more lenient now for invites? Perhaps we should consider moving it down....

Sylar666
07-18-2007, 08:02 AM
I just add a little piece of info to Nirvana`s Bitbarat - review: all torrents are freebies until 20 th August, midnite. And currently invite system is disabled.
Have a nice day, Dudes!

akkk
07-18-2007, 08:03 AM
Exigo Changed Invite Requirements? Can Anyone confirm this, i heard they are more lenient now for invites? Perhaps we should consider moving it down....
Even if it's so, I don't know someone who would trade his exigo only for ftn. I think it's good in lvl9.

Lizard King
07-18-2007, 08:55 AM
Even if it's so, I don't know someone who would trade his exigo only for ftn. I think it's good in lvl9.
true, people warry to trade invite:

WARNING: Trading/selling invites, offering invites on other tracker forums or accepting invites from other tracker forums will get you banned along with your inviter/invitees. We have and will enforce this, so please don't do it!

nirvana_522
07-18-2007, 09:17 AM
I just add a little piece of info to Nirvana`s Bitbarat - review: all torrents are freebies until 20 th August, midnite. And currently invite system is disabled.
Have a nice day, Dudes!

thanks for additional detail and supporting buddy ...
and thanks for : DDDN (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/dddn-145369), marksman (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/members/marksman-148060)for their encourage posts

Sylar666
07-18-2007, 09:37 AM
If I was still trading I would never ever trade my FTN for Exigo. Hell, would not trade anyway.:) Never in a million years.

oilslick
07-18-2007, 10:17 AM
RTS should go up. Free leech & not many invites.

saulin
07-18-2007, 10:33 AM
RTS should go up. Free leech & not many invites.

Is fine on level 2. I have 4 invites as a member so everyone else should have got invites too. Once it's full then if course it will be more rare.

BTW I'm not down with the rarity rating system but I like to give feedback just to keep stuff in place. I really hate to see posts like. Got UK-T want SweDVDR+SCT+NB+FTN+TT+Exigo and also a 1TB RevTT.

The funny thing is that I actually saw some posts of people offering so many hard to get trackers for UK-T or FTWR. It's crazy when trackers are so overrated.

So just to keep things in place RTS is good on level 2.

mestari
07-18-2007, 01:11 PM
This thread is really getting too ridiculous :P

direstraits
07-18-2007, 02:30 PM
This thread is really getting too ridiculous :P

as long as n00bs continue spamming :dry:

TopGUN
07-18-2007, 02:31 PM
XWT is now better then PWT

XWT
Active torrents 2,512
Seeders 15,992

PWT
Active torrents 2,443
Seeders 14,785

Nestea
07-18-2007, 09:14 PM
i think that tt shoud be level9
I don't think so. There are a lot of TT invites around here. :)

PoOki
07-18-2007, 10:37 PM
So what about TTi? Goes up or not?

And I think OiNK should go down to lvl3.
People giving it away for free alot..

zizo85
07-18-2007, 10:59 PM

there is alot invites at TTI so it good at lvl3:yup:

and oink r very good tracker and is good at lvl4:P

PoOki
07-18-2007, 11:25 PM

there is alot invites at TTI so it good at lvl3:yup:

and oink r very good tracker and is good at lvl4:P

Yeah but the user limit reached and its harder to get in..
And its not about if the tracker is good, Its all about rarity.

Xtremist
07-19-2007, 12:56 AM
^^but there needs to be demand for tti which I suppose doesnt exist :)

swampfrog
07-19-2007, 05:52 AM
tti shoul go up and there is demand everytime somebody offers invites they are asked for imediatley should go up...

thelevy23
07-19-2007, 03:09 PM
scn should be of the list
i don't think that i need to say why

resigned
07-19-2007, 03:29 PM
scn should be of the list
i don't think that i need to say why

Everybody knows why. Because you have been busted, because of your own fault. You use the same nickname here, as on different torrent sites?! After shit happens, you are upset, because you have been banned? Man, you TRADE invites and accounts on a forum! You should hide, and be paranoid, 'cause that's absolutely natural, if admins ban you, if they catch you on ANY site. No matter, which tracker's admins catch you, or did you a giveaway, or did you trade on FST...Traders aren't welcome on any site, you must be cautious. You are subjective and self-biased.

thelevy23
07-19-2007, 03:42 PM
i didn't trade invite
i just post screens which threw them u could see the site logo

resigned
07-19-2007, 03:49 PM
i didn't trade invite
i just post screens which threw them u could see the site logo

OK, you didn't get, what I'm talking about. If you are just registered to FST, and you do NOTHING, it's enough for a ban on any site. Because if you are on FST, you are possibly a trader, and tracker admins have the right to decide, what kind of users do they want to present on their site. If they think: "This guy is on FST, I can catch him, and I probably make my tracker better with such an action, because I don't want some traders on my site", it is OK, you can't blame them. They set their rules, and if you are just suspicious, they can ban you. On the other hand, you weren't just a victim, because you are a well-known trader, who uses the same nick here, as on different sites. So we can't say, that you done nothing in the past. Furthermore, if an admin decides, that you aren't a good user for his site, it's natural, if he sends your datas to another site admin (to SCT in your case), so that admin can decide, whether his site needs you or not. Of course, he judged, that you couldn't be a good user, you are a trader, so the site doesn't need you. That's all.

zizo85
07-19-2007, 05:39 PM
i think
FSC go up
a lot of people need it and there is little invites

Nestea
07-19-2007, 06:55 PM
FSC is not rarer than NB. There are some people that are offering FSC invites.
I've never seen anyone offering NB invite. They're both good @ 7 lvl. :)

saulin
07-19-2007, 06:59 PM

Exactly FSC is not rarer than NB so it should not go up unless NB does.

Sylar666
07-20-2007, 12:24 AM
Nice one, congratulations. Maybe worth mentioning Huge Packs marked by a famous actor (Vin Diesel, Harrison Ford, Brad Pitt, Denzel Washington, Johnny Depp etc.). These are generally freebies. Also lots of contemporary music (Armin van Buuren and alike).

Bfietta
07-20-2007, 01:07 AM
of all trackers I got, Scc have the best pre times, less than 1 minute on tv shows, and sometimes hours before sct with dvdr's.
even though sct is unbeatable with the pr0n :P

durex
07-20-2007, 04:20 PM
Any others, who have a PT account?
Well i think you said that ironically but if we consider the content and speeds, for sure PT must go up +1 .... but at the present for rarity it's not even 5 perhaps 4 ..... just one Month ago were given many invites

User - 1
Power User - 2
Extreme User - 3
VIP - 5
Lite Uploader - 10
Uploader - 15

direstraits
07-20-2007, 06:07 PM

Exactly FSC is not rarer than NB so it should not go up unless NB does.

i think both should be moved up to level 8

fstrulz
07-20-2007, 06:11 PM
Lots of SCT invites trading...

FSC and SCT should be switched levels.

Fibo
07-20-2007, 06:27 PM
TVTorrents[8] (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post1856689/postcount1904) ----> [9] at least if not [10]

I dont know why, but I see you guys got In on a
5/5 speed and content so whats the problem.

You guys probably brought it down because of it rarity but i thought thats was what the tracker lvl was for.

Well anyways I thought Id let you guys know.

Just my thoughts...

I think its an awesome site, being I cant DL from BitmeTV

! ANGEL !
07-20-2007, 07:14 PM

what
sct
no no
that best tracker
i think up level
not down

Str8ek
07-20-2007, 07:24 PM

what
sct
no no
that best tracker
i think up level
not down
but it's not about rarity, it's just quality... :P

Nestea
07-20-2007, 07:26 PM
As I said , FSC is not rarer than NB.
They're both enough rare. I think they're good @ lvl 7. :)

marksman
07-20-2007, 10:06 PM
TVTorrents[8] (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post1856689/postcount1904) ----> [9] at least if not [10]

I dont know why, but I see you guys got In on a
5/5 speed and content so whats the problem.

You guys probably brought it down because of it rarity but i thought thats was what the tracker lvl was for.

Well anyways I thought Id let you guys know.

Just my thoughts...

I think its an awesome site, being I cant DL from BitmeTV

as u know bitmetv is 10..so u cant by any means possible equal tvt with bitmetv..thats why bitmetv is 10 and tvt is 8..thats all

Daniel
07-20-2007, 10:20 PM
marksman, I've found some stuff on TvT that doesn't exist on BmTV and that definitely factors in favor of my expressed opinion. I can't really comment on a comparison of download speeds of both trackers but on the question of content, they are more or less equal to each other.

marksman
07-20-2007, 10:25 PM
marksman, I've found some stuff on TvT that doesn't exist on BmTV and that definitely factors in favor of my expressed opinion. I can't really comment on a comparison of download speeds of both trackers but on the question of content, they are more or less equal to each other.

bellieve me i tried both millions of times..bitmetv way 2 safe..much content..some stuff u'll never find on tvt..n faster..way faster

RaPPeR
07-20-2007, 10:40 PM
well for our [ crappy ] connection there isn't so much difference cuz my max down speed is 300 K . i think you can get it in TVT . but for better connections BMTV is probably better ;)

desiKing
07-21-2007, 01:41 AM
RP should go down, open signup, i've just register

Sa0siN
07-21-2007, 02:04 AM
Tracker Ratings
This is based on Content and Speed and Pre-Times.

it should say
"This is based on Content and Speed and Pre-Times but most importantly based off rarity and leetness."

shutdk
07-21-2007, 08:50 AM
What's the URL?

Nestea
07-21-2007, 09:17 AM
www.sab.bz

mikechrobot
07-21-2007, 09:53 AM
yeah, the design and layout is very similar to ScT, but it seems like a fine tracker

Nestea
07-21-2007, 10:51 AM
Is it down?

yes for me it is down

I don't know , I'm bit sure if that's the link , because sab.bz is also a server for BG subtitles.When akkk comes He'll tell us. :)

iraverde
07-21-2007, 02:59 PM
Link off for me. But i liked design

Elit3_T3AM
07-21-2007, 07:51 PM
In my honest opinion Czone should go up (its an honest opinion cz i dont have Czone so i cant be biased)

Reason Being
User must have 1 TeraByte of upload to request 1 invite

That seems a good enough reaon for level change dont you think or maybe im just drunk and not thinking straight if thats the case F*CK ME

Sawyer2020
07-21-2007, 08:43 PM
RP level 1 they open sign up

beco
07-21-2007, 09:14 PM
inside the revolt

visual travel

browes page

http://img183.imageshack.us/img183/3954/11qx6.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Shot at 2007-07-21

forums page

http://img187.imageshack.us/img187/8530/forumxo0.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Shot at 2007-07-21

rules page

http://img149.imageshack.us/img149/8973/rulesbs1.jpg (http://imageshack.us)
Shot at 2007-07-21

Invite req

http://img291.imageshack.us/img291/2491/invitexd9.png (http://imageshack.us)
Shot at 2007-07-21

small talk ( for Invite )

http://img527.imageshack.us/img527/6329/hellodu8.png (http://imageshack.us)
Shot at 2007-07-21

no much to add in word , like you see .

marksman
07-21-2007, 09:20 PM
nice review..!

KaxmE
07-21-2007, 09:24 PM
Only 16 torrents.

relik
07-21-2007, 09:25 PM
Yes RP down.
signup open!!

monodinamo
07-21-2007, 10:45 PM
nice rew beco ! ty.

dr0w
07-21-2007, 10:50 PM
you forgot to remove your nick in one of the pics beco? :P

nice review btw :)

GaleaNatur
07-21-2007, 10:55 PM

nice review btw :)

yes he did:P

Elit3_T3AM
07-21-2007, 11:02 PM

haha :P

zizo85
07-21-2007, 11:07 PM
so revolt is a forum more than tracker
thnx beco

Sylar666
07-21-2007, 11:32 PM
So will there be a poll about SCN? Just courious...

Elit3_T3AM
07-21-2007, 11:44 PM
So will there be a poll about SCN? Just courious...

There should be one soon i think, dont no where Patriot's run off to haha

PoOki
07-22-2007, 12:04 AM
What level you think it will be?

GaleaNatur
07-22-2007, 12:09 AM
4 or 5 max!

Elit3_T3AM
07-22-2007, 12:23 AM
What level you think it will be?

:ermm: 5

yohanas26
07-22-2007, 12:40 AM
Maybe I just didnt see it in this thread, but what level is Swebits at?

tupac
07-22-2007, 12:46 AM
Maybe I just didnt see it in this thread, but what level is Swebits at?
It's level 3 ;)

KaxmE
07-22-2007, 09:15 AM
I think SCN will be Level 5.

GaleaNatur
07-22-2007, 10:47 AM
i think we will have to wait for the poll...

! ANGEL !
07-22-2007, 11:12 AM
i hope that
scn nice tracker
must be level 5

relik
07-22-2007, 12:06 PM
i hope that
scn nice tracker
must be level 5

Yes SCN level 5
I think.

FCBJ
07-22-2007, 12:43 PM
i think BH need to be level 5 or 6

Primosz
07-22-2007, 01:01 PM
I think bH should be level 6 or 7. Very hard to get invite. SCN should be level 2 or 3. Very easy to get invite

Elit3_T3AM
07-22-2007, 01:09 PM
I think bH should be level 6 or 7. Very hard to get invite. SCN should be level 2 or 3. Very easy to get invite

I dont think so BH is no where close as rare as FSC or NB so if BH moves to level 7 then FSC and NB need a level change..

SCN is not as easy to get if compared to all the trackers at level 2 & 3 e.g. TorrentLeeh is level 2 do u really think you can get into SCN as quickly as TorrentLeech

tupac
07-22-2007, 01:36 PM
bithumen should be lvl6. The lvl4 rating is a joke :sick:. Noone will trade bithumen for lvl4. :noes:

PoOki
07-22-2007, 01:51 PM
A: I have RMVB invite and looking for BitHUman, who wanna trade?
B: I do!!

nahh that dosent sounds right XD

KFlint
07-22-2007, 02:00 PM
bithumen should be lvl6. The lvl4 rating is a joke :sick:. Noone will trade bithumen for lvl4. :noes:

i must agree, it should be ranked like nCore, no one will trade it for even a level 6

tupac
07-22-2007, 02:03 PM

You can saw daily posts like this on other boards:
"Want Bitmetv, Oink. Have SCT,FTN,UK-T." They are scammers.
Give me some link to bithumen trades like that on the FST board. Here are far less scammers.

PoOki
07-22-2007, 02:23 PM

You can saw daily posts like this on other boards:
"Want Bitmetv, Oink. Have SCT,FTN,UK-T." They are scammers.
Give me some link to bithumen trades like that on the FST board. Here are far less scammers.

Im just trying to say that bitHUman should be at higher level ;)

V For Vendetta
07-22-2007, 03:29 PM
BH Level 4 , abig lol
the threads which Patriot made gonna destroy this WiAw Topic !
soo many Fu***** n00bs :lol:

Primosz
07-22-2007, 06:07 PM
Patriot destroy wiaw topic my friend
ncore level 6
bH level 4
SCN level 5
dont be silly

SCN level 2 or 3 very easy to get invite
bH very hard to get invite level 7 or 8
ncore should be level 8 very hard to get invite

saulin
07-22-2007, 06:56 PM
I agree that the WIAW should be destroyed and new rating system should be put in place. But simply because rarity means nothing. I don't care how rare it's to get UK-T or FTWR. I don't want them. If you people want to know which trackers are the best ones for certain stuff. Look for the awards thread that was created. It tells which trackers are the best at certain categories and the top level trackers were not even mentioned.

Primosz there was a huge discussion about changing the rating system already and it was decided to keep it the way it is.

Sylar666
07-22-2007, 07:08 PM
I agree that the WIAW should be destroyed and new rating system should be put in place. But simply because rarity means nothing. I don't care how rare it's to get UK-T or FTWR. I don't want them. If you people want to know which trackers are the best ones for certain stuff. Look for the awards thread that was created. It tells which trackers are the best at certain categories and the top level trackers were not even mentioned.

Primosz there was a huge discussion about changing the rating system already and it was decided to keep it the way it is.
Too bad, anyway. it needs to be changed.

mikechrobot
07-22-2007, 08:31 PM
RPi - Level 5, signups closed again
XWT - Level 1, open signups
Filemp3 - Level 1, open signups
HDBITS.ro - Level 1, open signups

@Primosz, don't be silly mate, nCore is where it should be, bH should be 6-7 and SCN invites can't be easy to get because they are off for users, only staff can use them at the moment

tupac
07-22-2007, 09:05 PM
RPi - Level 5, signups closed again
XWT - Level 1, open signups
Filemp3 - Level 1, open signups
HDBITS.ro - Level 1, open signups

@Primosz, don't be silly mate, nCore is where it should be

LOL :rolleyes:

Have you seen anybody trading nCore for another lvl6 tracker? :P nCore is usually traded for lvl8. So, nCore should be lvl8.

DDDN
07-23-2007, 03:54 PM
LOL :rolleyes:

Have you seen anybody trading nCore for another lvl6 tracker? :P nCore is usually traded for lvl8. So, nCore should be lvl8.
yes man
ncore must be level 8:D
:noes:

ncore level 6
bH level 4
SCN level 5
dont be silly

:noes:
also Czone very hard to get inv.
2 TB for 1 inv.

Primosz
07-23-2007, 04:18 PM
DDDN ok man I will give if you think ncore dont worth level 8 I will give you FB invite or Czone invite.

ncore definitely level 8

DDDN wait for your pm. Ncore for FB or Czone

Patriot foreve
07-23-2007, 05:02 PM
ncore level 6
bH level 4
SCN level 5
dont be silly

although that i personally think that some trackers ranking especially those who voted in the polls aren't in their correct position because for example no one will trade bH for alvl 4 and those who voted for it at alower level or ahigher lvl knows exactly they can't get it with alvl 4 and the same with some others

so i decided to use the open polls threads because alot have critizied me of manipulating the WIAW according to what i just think and that the thread only takes my own opinion in the rankings and whatever members what i just rank the trackers as i want

although that's not the truth but i said let's make it public and members vote on polls sothat none can say any single shit since it's the majority of votes ,although that may lead to some inaccurate results as thsoe who have the tracker will rank it high and those who don't have it will rank it low but even when it's ranked in awrong position and when they want to trade it with the same rank they wouldn't be able to and they will suggest it to be higher or lower depending on the tracker

According to the polls ,SCN will be ranked higher than bH and it's the same what happened with RTS where the polls rated it as lvl 5 but luckily during the poll a secret signup link was leaked so it was ranked as 2 since it was technically open

These ratings will fix themselves after awhile when those who gave false voting realize what was done

RaPPeR
07-23-2007, 06:02 PM
ncore level 6
bH level 4
SCN level 5
dont be silly

although that i personally think that some trackers ranking especially those who voted in the polls aren't in their correct position because for example no one will trade bH for alvl 4 and those who voted for it at alower level or ahigher lvl knows exactly they can't get it with alvl 4 and the same with some others

so i decided to use the open polls threads because alot have critizied me of manipulating the WIAW according to what i just think and that the thread only takes my own opinion in the rankings and whatever members what i just rank the trackers as i want

although that's not the truth but i said let's make it public and members vote on polls sothat none can say any single shit since it's the majority of votes ,although that may lead to some inaccurate results as thsoe who have the tracker will rank it high and those who don't have it will rank it low but even when it's ranked in awrong position and when they want to trade it with the same rank they wouldn't be able to and they will suggest it to be higher or lower depending on the tracker

According to the polls ,SCN will be ranked higher than bH and it's the same what happened with RTS where the polls rated it as lvl 5 but luckily during the poll a secret signup link was leaked so it was ranked as 2 since it was technically open

These ratings will fix themselves after awhile when those who gave false voting realize what was done
:yup:

pazsh
07-23-2007, 06:42 PM
ncore level 6
bH level 4
SCN level 5
dont be silly

EXACTLY WORD BY WORD!
Couldn't told it better...
And i just want to say to Patriot Forever That you doing great job here and i don't know if u realize what responsibility (although it's only trackers) you take and what ur influence is in the trading invite issue...
I Personally respect you a lot and respect your opinion and hard work!!!
i Myself didn't vote in the pools cause i know that in the end th time will decide what rank should tracker be... although i had some of the unranked trackers -->still i didn't vote(nor high or low) cause i don't believe in they result due to what you mentioned...
So TNX FOR THE GOOD WORK AND I THINK EVERYBODY ELSE START RESPECT THE WORK YOU DOING HERE...

Primosz
07-23-2007, 09:11 PM
Patriot I think you are doing grate job. I voted to according to my conscience. I vote to example ncore to level 8 although that I dont have account. I dont know that ncore should be to level 8. Maybe higher or lover.

I have some idea. Maybe decisions on which level tracker ought to be, should be taken by persons who are registered more than a year and they have more than 60 rep points.

marksman
07-23-2007, 09:50 PM
Patriot I think you are doing grate job. I voted to according to my conscience. I vote to example ncore to level 8 although that I dont have account. I dont know that ncore should be to level 8. Maybe higher or lover.

I have some idea. Maybe decisions on which level tracker ought to be, should be taken by persons who are registered more than a year and they have more than 60 rep points.

nop

better idea is..something like a panel!..few trusted members...who decide the level of trackers..that woudl be way better..and would stop the critisism on PF..and make it alot easier for him

tupac
07-23-2007, 10:10 PM

nop

better idea is..something like a panel!..few trusted members...who decide the level of trackers..that woudl be way better

+1

Very good idea. The 15-20 most trusted members should vote only, and decide the rating of a tracker. This way there will be no more noob votes, like in the nCore voting, when they rated it lvl6, but it's clearly higher level.

saulin
07-24-2007, 03:01 AM
+1

Very good idea. The 15-20 most trusted members should vote only, and decide the rating of a tracker. This way there will be no more noob votes, like in the nCore voting, when they rated it lvl6, but it's clearly higher level.

What's wrong with just saying. Fuck the rarity rating? and rating trackers according to what they are really worth?

Speed/content/pre for general 0-day trackers and speed/content for special trackers like Norbits or SweDVDR that only have movies. Screw rarity and screw the so called awesome community trackers.

KFlint
07-24-2007, 03:07 AM
nop

better idea is..something like a panel!..few trusted members...who decide the level of trackers..that woudl be way better

+1

i'm giving my vote to this idea also

07-24-2007, 03:26 AM
+1

Me too :naughty:

Crystyan16
07-24-2007, 06:26 AM

Me too :naughty:
+1

maxehhh
07-24-2007, 08:31 AM
i've seen more invites for ScT, SweDVDr and TT than FSC =\

GaleaNatur
07-24-2007, 08:46 AM
i've seen more invites for ScT, SweDVDr and TT than FSC =\

don't think about swedvdr because it doesn't have invites atm:happy:

Shalafi
07-24-2007, 08:47 AM
TT also :)

boluszyn
07-24-2007, 09:47 AM
Great info, thanx a lot :P

PoOki
07-24-2007, 10:54 AM
+1

What's wrong with just saying. Fuck the rarity rating? and rating trackers according to what they are really worth?

Speed/content/pre for general 0-day trackers and speed/content for special trackers like Norbits or SweDVDR that only have movies. Screw rarity and screw the so called awesome community trackers.

Im with you ;)

Shalafi
07-24-2007, 10:55 AM
Then dont write here.Why do you care so much?

AugustoP
07-24-2007, 11:49 AM
How come hdbits.org has content rating of 7, same as bit-hdtv and hdbits.ro? It should be 9 or even 10 - it's THE place for hd content with lots of exclusive stuff.

Daniel
07-24-2007, 12:00 PM
How come hdbits.org has content rating of 7, same as bit-hdtv and hdbits.ro? It should be 9 or even 10 - it's THE place for hd content with lots of exclusive stuff.
+1

GaleaNatur
07-24-2007, 12:01 PM

i think 10 for HDbits it's the best!

tupac
07-24-2007, 12:10 PM

If TL is only 9, then I don't think that hdbits.org deserves 10 :noes:
Maybe TL should be 10, and hdbits 8 or 9 :whistling

PoOki
07-24-2007, 12:52 PM

TL = general 0-day site - Not the best

HDBits = HD only site - THE best HD site

Now you see why it should be 10?

tupac
07-24-2007, 01:22 PM

TL = general 0-day site - The best

HDBits = HD only site - THE best HD site? Maybe, I don't care. But it's just HD content, an unimportant category (the main categorys would be: 0day, DVDRs, TV shows, music, e-learning) . No matter how good a HD site is, I wouldn't rate it 10. So that you can understand, here is another example: no matter how good is a wrestling tracker (amazing pre-times, amazing speed, etc.), I wouldn't rate it 10, because it's a wrestling tracker. You just can't compare these with sites like TL,FTN,SCT,SweDVDR,BitmeTV,Bitme,Oink.

RaPPeR
07-24-2007, 01:48 PM

TL = general 0-day site - The best

HDBits = HD only site - THE best HD site? Maybe, I don't care. But it's just HD content, an unimportant category (the main categorys would be: 0day, DVDRs, TV shows, music, e-learning) . No matter how good a HD site is, I wouldn't rate it 10. So that you can understand, here is another example: no matter how good is a wrestling tracker (amazing pre-times, amazing speed, etc.), I wouldn't rate it 10, because it's a wrestling tracker. You just can't compare these with sites like TL,FTN,SCT,SweDVDR,BitmeTV,Bitme,Oink.
it doesn't matter what the site is about .
like OINK is only music and alitlle bit of more things... but he still 9 [ no ? ]
its about the content in the tracker's area of torrents .
like trackers that dealing with TV SHOWS or Wrestling ... they only dealing with that, not 0day ... .

Daniel
07-24-2007, 01:55 PM
HDBits = HD only site - THE best HD site? Maybe, I don't care. But it's just HD content, an unimportant category (the main categorys would be: 0day, DVDRs, TV shows, music, e-learning)
[...]
You just can't compare these with sites like TL,FTN,SCT,SweDVDR,BitmeTV,Bitme,Oink
HDBits and any other highdef trackers are colored blue, which specifically means "dedicated tracker". Isn't that a clear indication that those trackers don't fit into any main categories and should therefore only be compared to each other? This rating isn't about public interest in highdef but about the quality this tracker displays.

At the moment, the trackers with exclusively hd content are the following and their rating is wrong. One month ago I asked for a similar change in those ratings and those reasons (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2079231/postcount4421) are still true today. I don't care if HDBits.org gets a 10 or 9 or even 8, but I DO care about a distinction between the best of the best and some mediocre tracker.

HDBITS.ro Level 2 [7]
BiT-HDTV Level 2 [7]
HDBits Level 4 [7]

tupac
07-24-2007, 02:04 PM
HDBits = HD only site - THE best HD site? Maybe, I don't care. But it's just HD content, an unimportant category (the main categorys would be: 0day, DVDRs, TV shows, music, e-learning)
[...]
You just can't compare these with sites like TL,FTN,SCT,SweDVDR,BitmeTV,Bitme,Oink
HDBits and any other highdef trackers are colored blue, which specifically means "dedicated tracker". Isn't that a clear indication that those trackers don't fit into any main categories and should therefore only be compared to each other? This rating isn't about public interest in highdef but about the quality this tracker displays.

At the moment, the trackers with exclusively hd content are the following and their rating is wrong. One month ago I asked for a similar change in those ratings and those reasons (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-142446/page443#post2079231) are still true today. I don't care if HDBits.org gets a 10 or 9 or even 8, but I DO care about a distinction between the best of the best and some mediocre tracker.

HDBITS.ro Level 2 [7]
BiT-HDTV Level 2 [7]
HDBits Level 4 [7]

I know that the dedicated trackers are coloured in blue. But that doesen't change my opinion that: a wrestling or car-racing or HD tracker can't be ranked lvl10 content-wise. The best 0day tracker will be always better than the best HD tracker :whistling, because 0day content > HD content. And the ratings should reflect that.

direstraits
07-24-2007, 02:09 PM
nop

better idea is..something like a panel!..few trusted members...who decide the level of trackers..that woudl be way better..and would stop the critisism on PF..and make it alot easier for him

totally agree...