PDA

View Full Version : What Trackers Are Worth [With Reviews and Ratings] Part 1

Pages : 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 [25] 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41

SiNa
08-25-2007, 07:35 PM
who the hell needs pretorians when their faq is not even in english?

Crystyan16
08-25-2007, 07:49 PM
no way lvl 7
it has almost the same of users as czone, but czone does not give invites at all
so pretorians should be lvl 5-6

tupac
08-25-2007, 07:51 PM

They don't have english FAQ. So what? If you have questions from the FAQ, you can make a thread here and ask. But I guess you are too lazy to do that.:frusty:
BTW, the majority of foreign trackers don't have english FAQ

dragos
08-25-2007, 08:15 PM
Yeah , but the majority of them have english language and interface. And all content is english. If i look at a hun tracker i see, xvid - hun, dvd - hun, music - hun , etc . Why do they alter the scene releases in your language? Thats why is useless to everybody to have a hun tracker .It could be level 10 for all i care , is still crap and nobody uses them , except for trade.

SiNa
08-25-2007, 08:16 PM

They don't have english FAQ. So what? If you have questions from the FAQ, you can make a thread here and ask. But I guess you are too lazy to do that.:frusty:
BTW, the majority of foreign trackers don't have english FAQ

well all the trackers that i USE and dont have faq in english i understand. but not romanian, hungarian or whatever. shouldnt have made that statement anyways, cause it applies to me. whatever. all i mean is that, i dont know if it deserves to go up so high. if it goes that high, and people still trade for it, it just shows how many site collecters there are. i dont know, i dont care that much, but i just get frustrated when people just trade them when there are some people there that really is gonna use it but never gets the chance.

Tristan
08-25-2007, 08:31 PM
I think tracker.elektronik.ro should be in rank. Closed registration and no inv :) 3000+ torrents, good speeds, bonus for seed and there was the huge ASOT pack :) I like it.

desiKing
08-25-2007, 09:04 PM
Whit this new invite system, pretorians should be rated level 7, IMO :whistling

WHY??? is all the HUN trackers hyping UP?????:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

tupac
08-25-2007, 10:12 PM
Whit this new invite system, pretorians should be rated level 7, IMO :whistling

WHY??? is all the HUN trackers hyping UP?????:angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:
Hyping up? No. A lot more people are hyping down the hun trackers here on FST. Why? Because they don't have it. :whistling

marksman
08-25-2007, 10:33 PM
Hyping up? No. A lot more people are hyping down the hun trackers here on FST. Why? Because they don't have it. :whistling

no..not true..anybody with enough sense will realize that all hun trackers are overhyped..

relik
08-26-2007, 12:08 AM
no way lvl 7
it has almost the same of users as czone, but czone does not give invites at all
so pretorians should be lvl 5-6

:yup: Pretorian shoud be lvl 5.

BitMeTV shoud be level 5 because PT level 5 or PT level 6 :yup:

tupac
08-26-2007, 12:24 AM

no..not true..anybody with enough sense will realize that all hun trackers are overhyped..
The levels are based on rarity. And the hun trackers are on their right places (Bithumen -no invite system, nCore - very hard to get that 500 points for an invite). And the demand is high for the hun trackers. I got a lot of PMs when I was trading hun trackers (nCore,bithumen,pretorians,darkside). Now I'm trying to trade Czone elite with 200GB buffer, and I'm getting a lot less PMs :whistling

TCD004
08-26-2007, 12:48 AM
The Power of FreeDom
I really like this site and I think it can be later one of the best hungarian sites...

Xtremist
08-26-2007, 05:37 AM
Bitmetv is overrated.Needs to be one level lower.

GesTaIn
08-26-2007, 07:51 AM
Yes. BitmeTV has to go down. And Czone up. There aren't invites anymore...

Saroman
08-26-2007, 07:58 AM
yeah All the contents on Bitmetv is generally found at ScT/TL or TV Torrents.

IMO is should be at a level lesser.

zizo85
08-26-2007, 09:20 AM

so it should be level 5
but we dont talk about content and quality:P
we talk about rarity and bmtv have al ot of invites:D

stroj
08-26-2007, 09:44 AM

so it should be level 5

Thats right, but ppl are scared to send them, beocouse they dont want to fuck up their invite three with cheater or whatever.

No10x
08-26-2007, 09:50 AM
so it should be level 5

Thats right, but ppl are scared to send them, beocouse they dont want to fuck up their invite three with cheater or whatever.
:yes: BitmeTV is good at lvl6. I think we discussed this more than once this week.

JamesBlunt
08-26-2007, 10:31 AM
fill the gap

we all know that level 6 contains only czone and bitmetv
and bitmetv has blocked many countries for now so we can consider level 6 contains only czone
any trader wants to move from lvl 5 to 7 must pass by 6 right ? :yup:
ok then we have only czone :frusty:
i suggest there must be another site in that lvl so things can be smooth and easy
am i right ?????? :whistling

desiKing
08-26-2007, 10:53 AM
fill the gap

we all know that level 6 contains only czone and bitmetv
and bitmetv has blocked many countries for now so we can consider level 6 contains only czone
any trader wants to move from lvl 5 to 7 must pass by 6 right ? :yup:
ok then we have only czone :frusty:
i suggest there must be another site in that lvl so things can be smooth and easy
am i right ?????? :whistling

in that case PT & FB should go up again.

dragos
08-26-2007, 11:09 AM
FB and PT are good at level 5. PT has no value at all atm, it was level 6 again for a week or so , but nobody gave other level 6 for it, it's too spread around
BitmeTV is absolutely stupid to let it stay a minute longer in level 6. People have 10-15 invites and is still at level 6 with Czone that has no invites in over 1 year . It's embarasing. What do i care that people are afraid to give invites if there are so many around.
Czone stoped giving invites in over a year and stays since then at level 6. nCore gives invites but you need a lot of seeding for it , but it's at level 7 . And it has 10 000 more users than czone. BH blocked invites and the next minute was level 7, even though it has the same amount of users as Czone and czone stoped giving invites in a year.
As a user here said, the staff doesn't care about the facts when rating trackers , they use stars position in the universe maybe ?? Who knows

Veyron
08-26-2007, 12:01 PM
That's a conspiracy ! :shifty:

I do belive that nCore and BH should swap places with CZone .

desiKing
08-26-2007, 12:03 PM

:yup::yup::yup::yup:

No10x
08-26-2007, 12:10 PM

And why? Cause you have CZone :whistling

Presto
08-26-2007, 12:14 PM
^ Of course he has Czone. That's how it works. When you have something, it needs to be up; when you don't have something, but you need it, it should be lowered.

Dead Ghost
08-26-2007, 12:44 PM
FSC should be level 9 it is rarer than TT and NB

toki
08-26-2007, 12:55 PM

I agree, FSC to level 9.
FSC is rarer than FTN too...

Dead Ghost
08-26-2007, 12:56 PM
i don't know why it is still level 8

hosam200
08-26-2007, 12:56 PM

I agree, FSC to level 9.
FSC is rarer than FTN too...
i think this right i know a guy got nb+swedvdr for fsc

sunrise01
08-26-2007, 01:00 PM

+1

Crystyan16
08-26-2007, 01:01 PM
^ Of course he has Czone. That's how it works. When you have something, it needs to be up; when you don't have something, but you need it, it should be lowered.I think dragos explained the best why czone should be lvl 7, instead of ncore and bithumen
Read his last post and tell me if he isn't right

Veyron
08-26-2007, 01:07 PM

Yes , I do have CZone ( no invites though ) . That's not the problem .

I really don't care about about rarity , I'm focused on Quallity . If you take a look at my profile , you would see that I only made a few trades ( i needed ScT and PT for my personal use - accounts I will never trade - and a BitmeTV for a friend of mine ) . The rest are giveaways . And I will continue to make giveaways when i have invites ( i dont need other trackers btw ) .

The point is , I'm not into trades just for the fun of it .

In conclusion : I only think that CZone should swap places with nCore and BH because it's rarer ( and that's what counts here ) , and because hungarian trackers are way to overrated , also there are a lot of them .

That's all . :closedeyes:

Necronomicon
08-26-2007, 04:43 PM

Yes , I do have CZone ( no invites though ) . That's not the problem .

I really don't care about about rarity , I'm focused on Quallity . If you take a look at my profile , you would see that I only made a few trades ( i needed ScT and PT for my personal use - accounts I will never trade - and a BitmeTV for a friend of mine ) . The rest are giveaways . And I will continue to make giveaways when i have invites ( i dont need other trackers btw ) .

The point is , I'm not into trades just for the fun of it .

In conclusion : I only think that CZone should swap places with nCore and BH because it's rarer ( and that's what counts here ) , and because hungarian trackers are way to overrated , also there are a lot of them .

That's all . :closedeyes:
Well, considering rarity u are wrong. Invite - rules are getting ever strict both on BH and Ncore. As for quality, I agree. Czone is one of the best trackers out there (and I am Hungarian, so not biased). But Level system is primarily based obn rarity or the level of difficulty to get in. Invite system (and demand & supply) is a good indicator or predictor. And yes - Hungarian trackers are overrated. That's why I persuaded myself to giveaway two DS - invites.

Dead Ghost
08-26-2007, 06:05 PM
where is patriot ???

FSC should be level 9

u can get 2 level 8 with it and every one knows that

it very rare

PoOki
08-26-2007, 06:45 PM
where is patriot ???

FSC should be level 9

it very rare

Some people here has life ya know :wacko:

Dead Ghost
08-26-2007, 07:00 PM
where is patriot ???

FSC should be level 9

it very rare

Some people here has life ya know :wacko:

:lol: thats what i thought :lol:

kyushizzl
08-26-2007, 08:46 PM
i havent seen that many tt accs floating around since i first signed up. I think it should go down!

smervincle
08-26-2007, 08:49 PM
i havent seen that many tt accs floating around since i first signed up. I think it should go down!

I hope that it going down cuz impossible to get it if you don't have something good.

And hope that e**** too going down. ;)

Dead Ghost
08-26-2007, 09:08 PM
E**** should be level 8 and FSC level 9
many people trading e**** but i didn't see fsc trade from a long time

dragos
08-26-2007, 09:17 PM
Why do you insist on uping FSC ? You aren't alowed to trade it anyway. And it will be even more dangerous now that DV8type was promoted :ph34r::shifty::ph34r:

Peter North
08-26-2007, 09:18 PM
Probably thats because its forbiden in here, not over PM.

Dead Ghost
08-26-2007, 09:24 PM
Why do you insist on uping FSC ? You aren't alowed to trade it anyway. And it will be even more dangerous now that DV8type was promoted :ph34r::shifty::ph34r:

i don't want it to be level 9 for trading

i love fsc and i will never trade it

u just don't want it to be higher maybe cuz u don't have it

but the truth that it is very rare

and DV8type knows my user name at fsc ;) so don't worry i am not going to trade it

it is all for fun :D

smervincle
08-26-2007, 09:29 PM

Revolt forbidden too. And ppl giving TT, FTN for it. So i think

AOM up.
E**** down
TT down

And we can get them without any problem. Who like only high levels trackers, can use UK-T, Revolt or something that.

Dead Ghost
08-26-2007, 09:31 PM
i was just going to say that TT should be level 7

smervincle u said it before me :lol:

Lizard King
08-26-2007, 10:05 PM

e**** level 8? I don't think so. They have only 1200 acc. I saw some e**** threats but few of them was made by one person. I saw more threats with ftn, but both should be still level 9

Dead Ghost
08-26-2007, 10:25 PM
i don't know if they are the same person or not

but the i am sure that i saw a lot of threads trading e****

smervincle
08-26-2007, 10:32 PM

e**** level 8? I don't think so. They have only 1200 acc. I saw some e**** threats but few of them was made by one person. I saw more threats with ftn, but both should be still level 9

AOM has 850. So if the problem is count of users. AOM should go to level 9 and E**** to level 3. Isn't?

Dead Ghost
08-26-2007, 10:41 PM
http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-offering-lvl7-lvl8-invite-need-fsc-invite-224029

Crystyan16
08-26-2007, 10:56 PM
I don't think that TT should go to 7.
It hasn't got invites and there are less accounts than in ncore, bh or sct

smervincle
08-26-2007, 11:12 PM
I don't think that TT should go to 7.
It hasn't got invites and there are less accounts than in ncore, bh or sct

It's a lot of TT invites here.

The truth is that you have TT. Huh? :)

npaixao33
08-26-2007, 11:22 PM
TT is fine in level 8.
many people have kept invites, but son or later they will to finish, because TT staff donīt give more invites.

smervincle
08-26-2007, 11:25 PM
As I said. They who have an account there don't want level 7 for it ;)

Lizard King
08-27-2007, 12:05 AM

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-i-need-e-invite-222143/?highlight=e****
:D now I know why do you want e**** at level 8

smervincle
08-27-2007, 12:31 AM

http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/f-bittorrent-invites-90/t-i-need-e-invite-222143/?highlight=e****

He has TT and said about to get it down to 7 level. So i don't think that he's bother about e**** level.

What is rarest TS-tracker or Snowtigres?

Dead Ghost
08-27-2007, 04:06 AM

acctually i was going to trade swedvdr for it but i already traded my swedvdr for seedbox access :happy:

the trackers rating depends on rarity and fsc rarer the e**** and tt and nb .....
tt : a lot of people trading it as accs/invs
e**** : a lot of people trading it as accs
fsc : very few people trading it

if u don't believe me go to the threads and look for the traders who are trading fsc and tell me how many are them :cool:i guess they will be 1 or 2 :lol: but i saw a lot of e**** trades and more really more tt trades
so it should be like this :

TT : go to level 7
FSC : go to level 9
E**** : go to level 8

this is my opinion and it only depends on rarity not on what i have or what i want

marksman
08-27-2007, 04:27 AM
nop dont agree one bit..while fsc is a bit rarer than nb and tt..its still less rarer than e****..u know it, i know it, everybody knows it ..maybe its a bit of liuck findin a swedvdr trade for e****..but i bet u can see that more often,because personally..i saw a buffered e****..which is not so hard to buffer..for swedvdr with buffer and sct with buffer..
beat that..

TrackerEater
08-27-2007, 05:55 AM
Czone Level 7[8]

Veyron
08-27-2007, 07:06 AM

Are you jealous cuz you don't have it ? :shifty:

That's why you want it to be lvl 7 ? :dry:

PirateEagle
08-27-2007, 08:06 AM
TT is fine at level 8 because TT staff donīt give more invites and thiese who got a invitates is mostly one who keept it so it is fine at level 8 :yup:

Dead Ghost
08-27-2007, 08:14 AM
TT is fine at level 8 because TT staff donīt give more invites and thiese who got a invitates is mostly one who keept it so it is fine at level 8 :yup:

or because u have it :D

lingo
08-27-2007, 08:23 AM
Level 8 is fine for TT. People are scared to trade their precious FSC and NB accounts b/c they would be caught easily. It's not like that @ TT. One can easily trade his/her account. Plus, there are only ~8000 members, so it's pretty rare...

Lizard King
08-27-2007, 08:26 AM
I tell you why E**** should be level 9:

1. 1200 users
2. no one has invites, some power users can request for invite (not all, you must meet minimum requirements, the staff will not tell you exactly what the requirements are, users are judged on (but not limited to) ratio, upload amount, account age, and torrent comments)
3. Request are often refused
4. Trading/selling invites, offering invites on other tracker forums or accepting invites from other tracker forums will get you banned along with your inviter/invitees. We have and will enforce this, so please don't do it!
5. There aren't so much offers, few of them was made by one user click (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/search.php?searchid=1606093)
I saw more requests than offers

smervincle
08-27-2007, 09:10 AM

Absolutely no. Just don't get what TT doing at level 8.

What is rarest Ts-tracker or Snowtigres?

/

Dead Ghost
08-27-2007, 09:26 AM
may be E**** is rare but at least it has invite system not like FSC invite system disabled , very few people have old invite and only about 3000 users ( less than ftn )

note : when i offered SweDvdr for E**** i got so many offers invites and accounts but i decided to trade it for seedbox access

Lizard King
08-27-2007, 09:41 AM
may be E**** is rare but at least it has invite system not like FSC invite system disabled , very few people have old invite and only about 3000 users ( less than ftn )

note : when i offered SweDvdr for E**** i got so many offers invites and accounts but i decided to trade it for seedbox access

I had few offers ftn invite for E which I refused (I even had offer ftn+sct):) So E should be still level 9, but we can think about put fsc to level 9, but with fsc is one big problem at fst: trading acc is not alowed

durex
08-27-2007, 09:50 AM

Absolutely no. Just don't get what TT doing at level 8.

What is rarest Ts-tracker or Snowtigres?

/

In my opinion Snowtigers, because it doesn't, have any invite system and they open signups rarely.
Ts-tracker they are plenty invites and it's not difficult to achieve invites

dragos
08-27-2007, 09:54 AM
E***o is clearly a level 9 , stop discusing about it , it's not gonna be level 8 so stop debating about it. :pinch: And FSC invite sistem is not disabled , seed and misterious gates will open for you . :happy: It has less than 3 000 users atm btw

Dead Ghost
08-27-2007, 10:04 AM
E***o is clearly a level 9 , stop discusing about it , it's not gonna be level 8 so stop debating about it. :pinch: And FSC invite sistem is not disabled , seed and misterious gates will open for you . :happy: It has less than 3 000 users atm btw

dragos fsc invite request thread is locked long time ago

check it

dragos
08-27-2007, 10:06 AM
Dead Ghost , seed so you can advance to higher classes and you will have more acces to the forums :ph34r: Beautifull things await you there :cool:

Dead Ghost
08-27-2007, 10:10 AM
i saw it u are right

FSC at level 8

smervincle
08-27-2007, 10:35 AM
Durex thanks.

dragos someone have e**** and don't want to get it down. huh?

marksman
08-27-2007, 10:36 AM
why is it that every1 recommending to raise/lower a site..u all auto say..naah its just cuz u have it/need it

why dont u just lsn to more opinions guys..

Dead Ghost
08-27-2007, 10:41 AM
why is it that every1 recommending to raise/lower a site..u all auto say..naah its just cuz u have it/need it

why dont u just lsn to more opinions guys..

:cool:

dragos
08-27-2007, 10:44 AM
Durex thanks.

I don't have it , no. I'm not interested in music trackers and i don't collect them. It's just worth level 9. And you think patriot will lower E***o because you say so ? Stop flatering yourself. It will stay at 9 , nomather what you say here

Xtremist
08-27-2007, 12:08 PM
yes no reason it must go down.The invites r still difficult to get.

monk3y
08-27-2007, 12:28 PM
i think nb should be level 7 it has the same rarity as sct ncore and bithuman

durex
08-27-2007, 12:38 PM
i think nb should be level 7 it has the same rarity as sct ncore and bithuman
you must be joking .....
sct are probably the most trading accounts on FST ...
ncore invites are to easy to achieve ...

Sites with payment to get invites should be in lower places on the table .

I dont understand why you people are always trying to increase levels on the sites that you have.

dragos
08-27-2007, 12:42 PM
make you a deal , offer ScT + nCore and i bet you wont get a NB invite . Maybe an account but not an invite.

durex
08-27-2007, 12:48 PM
FSC isn't a site , FSC is THE SITE !
http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/4183/fsclovexr2.gif

maxehhh
08-27-2007, 01:01 PM
FSC has a really nice community, it isn't a big one but is one of the nicest...

smervincle
08-27-2007, 01:13 PM
Durex thanks.

I don't have it , no. I'm not interested in music trackers and i don't collect them. It's just worth level 9. And you think patriot will lower E***o because you say so ? Stop flatering yourself. It will stay at 9 , nomather what you say here

If you don't need it and don't collect them why you are bother about it? I don't bother about Uk-T and if someone will get it to level 1 just go on.

I say what I want here and what i think is best. Do you have any problems with it?

[quote=fusionz;2232476]
Sites with payment to get invites should be in lower places on the table .

Right.

zygoto
08-27-2007, 04:45 PM
FSC isn't a site , FSC is THE SITE !
http://img484.imageshack.us/img484/4183/fsclovexr2.gif

:yup:

matan1nino
08-27-2007, 05:09 PM
ncore should down level 6now you need 50 point and offer ncore for bitmetv
bh and sct more rare than ncore

smirnoff
08-27-2007, 06:00 PM
blackcats should be level 4 i think
they disabled invites:

Original Announcement wrote:

Invites - July 31, 2007

The invite system has been taken offline indefinitely. Those who had invites have had them removed, and none will be earned for the time being. You will be notified if and when it is returned, and of any pertinent changes made.

- Staff -

saulin
08-27-2007, 06:47 PM

That's nice. Hopefully someday it will be more than a community though so it can compare to some great torrent sites. Some of us care more about torrents than small community trackers :naughty:.

Some of us don't give a shit about rare trackers and for us TL is the tracker.

dragos
08-27-2007, 07:08 PM
I like fsc very much , it has the same 0day uploads as any other. Plus it has freeleech and 2 x upload now so it has some cool packs. And thge anime there is great and great request section . I really like it, and if you leech the right things you can make some serious upload. Maybe when you had your account things were different or maybe you don't like the tracker. But for me is more than decent atm :)

saulin
08-27-2007, 07:25 PM
Is nothing especial. I downloaded 1 torrent from FSC. I mainly look for content and speed :)

Because I'm used to Usenet and Usenet has content and insane speeds and is always freeleech since you pay for it :D. You get what you pay for.

DrParker
08-27-2007, 08:01 PM
i think ncore should go down its now easier to get invites

tupac
08-27-2007, 08:21 PM
nCore should go down. Now you need only 50 points to get an invite :whistling

dragos
08-27-2007, 08:24 PM
level 5 for ncore is ok i think

mievmo
08-27-2007, 08:28 PM
Ncore, should go up.

dragos
08-27-2007, 08:31 PM
Ncore, should go up.

you're absolutely corect :lol::lol:

desiKing
08-27-2007, 08:33 PM
Ncore, should go up.

yep...hungerian trackers should go up lvl +1

zizo85
08-27-2007, 11:03 PM
Ncore, should go up.

i think lvl5 is good 4 ncore:yup:

tintin123
08-27-2007, 11:18 PM
SCT should go up

content is unbelievable

just check last 24 hours!

01ramos
08-27-2007, 11:28 PM
SCT should go up

content is unbelievable

just check last 24 hours!

content wise ScT already has a [10].. the rankings are based on rarity not on content,

Heroo
08-28-2007, 01:51 AM
i think lvl5 is good 4 ncore:yup:

I Agree Withe You :yup:

And Ts-Tracker Should Go UP

Enlightened
08-28-2007, 03:34 AM
Please can we know what language and URL they are, when the Reviews are Done

The 2 newly added ones : Independence and The Power of Freedom

Necronomicon
08-28-2007, 05:19 AM
I am here on FST for the community. But on a torrent - site content is my core field of interest. I do not bother with Community there. I am there to download not to chit - chat, and sillytalk.

Dead Ghost
08-28-2007, 07:25 AM
dragos u should see this
FSC level 9
:lol::lol::lol::lol::lol::lol:

however accepting the request of an invite is almost a dream

i requested one yesterday and now they told me to come after **** :lol:

z1gl3r
08-28-2007, 09:44 AM
why ncore is level 5?

Dead Ghost
08-28-2007, 09:53 AM
ncore is fine at 5
1 invite = 50 point

Heroo
08-28-2007, 09:59 AM
ncore is fine at 5
1 invite = 50 point

yas its easy now to get invites :D

zizo85
08-28-2007, 10:03 AM
why ncore is level 5?
becuz now its easy to get invites:D
invite=50 point
lol

JamesBlunt
08-28-2007, 10:12 AM
ncore lvl 5 wtf ?
are kidding ?????????????
it should not go under lvl 6
but lvl 5 this is too much
ethor = ncore !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

dragos
08-28-2007, 10:15 AM
dragos u should see this
FSC level 9

i requested one yesterday and now they told me to come after *** weeks :lol:

i saw your request , now i know your nick there :P:ph34r: Given that is a comunity based tracker , you need to earn your invites . That's cool by me :01:

vytexx
08-28-2007, 10:17 AM
I think czone should go up becouse its really hard to get invited.

Dead Ghost
08-28-2007, 10:20 AM
dragos u should see this
FSC level 9

i requested one yesterday and now they told me to come after ***** :lol:

i saw your request , now i know your nick there :P:ph34r: Given that is a comunity based tracker , you need to earn your invites . That's cool by me :01:

i thought they judge by the buffer

i like ur second line in ur signature

! ANGEL !
08-28-2007, 10:34 AM
ncore lvl 5 wtf ?
are kidding ?????????????
it should not go under lvl 6
but lvl 5 this is too much
ethor = ncore !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
yes man
i thinks that no fear
ncore level 5
bitmetv level 6:blink::blink::blink:
and czone must go up
no no no
i think that very wrong
ds good to level 5
fsc good to go level 9
aom good also
but ncore +czone
that very wrong

zizo85
08-28-2007, 11:08 AM
and czone must go up

i agree with u on czone
czone should go up
there a lot of demands and little offers now:yup::frusty:

T_w
08-28-2007, 11:13 AM
What about TTi to level 4+ ?

It had +5 I think , and its true , you get 1 invite per month if youre lucky...

lidor1nino
08-28-2007, 11:46 AM
What about TTi to level 4+ ?

It had +5 I think , and its true , you get 1 invite per month if youre lucky...

i have 10 invites
i think level 4 or 3 is good for tti

T_w
08-28-2007, 12:39 PM
how 10 invites ?
and Level 4 is good...
You get one for user class , and one if you are seeding 24\7 for a month...

how long have you been registered there ? and what userclass ?

JamesBlunt
08-28-2007, 12:53 PM
ncore +1
czone +1
tti +1
ethor -1

that's it
to make every thing go fine

Presto
08-28-2007, 12:57 PM
People are giving higher level invites&accounts for ScT. Is that just because of the birthday hype or..?

maxehhh
08-28-2007, 02:07 PM
birthday... but ScT should be up

dragos
08-28-2007, 02:09 PM
ScT is perfect at level 7. Look at the number of uncorfimed users , over 100. And look how many threads with ScT are open. Is perfect at 7 ....

Dead Ghost
08-28-2007, 02:11 PM
ScT is perfect at level 7. Look at the number of uncorfimed users , over 100. And look how many threads with ScT are open. Is perfect at 7 ....

:happy::happy::happy::happy:

nothing more to say

eden297
08-28-2007, 02:15 PM
AOM is only level 6 because ppl don't search after it?

zizo85
08-28-2007, 02:34 PM
AOM is only level 6 because ppl don't search after it?
i agree with u:yup:
it just ArtofMisdirection:blink:
i think it should be at lvl4
i know we are talking about rarity
But very few guys looking 4 it
so its in that rarity

Tristan
08-28-2007, 02:48 PM
Why elektronik.ro isn't there? http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/images/smilies/ermm.gif http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../images/smilies/ermm.gif

mestari
08-28-2007, 04:17 PM
Finally HypEnCore is at right place :P

lidor1nino
08-28-2007, 04:44 PM
bitmetv level 6?

bitmetv should go down

z1gl3r
08-28-2007, 04:52 PM
agree

Presto
08-28-2007, 04:54 PM
It's explain thousands of times, why bitmetv should be level 6.

PirateEagle
08-28-2007, 05:07 PM
BitmeTV is ok at level 6 so no need to be level down :)

lidor1nino
08-28-2007, 05:16 PM
LOLL

Czone=========== no invite

AOM============ no ivvite

bitmetv============== too easy get one invite!!! have a lot of invites

so bitmetv to level 5

efu
08-28-2007, 05:20 PM

so bitmetv to level 5
easy:huh:
give me 1 invite pls:)

Gigatorrents go to level 4- Full for this moment
Majomparade level 4 is ok
Doyanakadar 4 is ok

T_w
08-28-2007, 05:21 PM
If you have too much just send me 1 it wont matter :D

lol

I told you guys in TTi its pretty much the same...1 invite per month MAX if you are not going up on user classes like in 2 days one calss :P

maxehhh
08-28-2007, 05:45 PM
LOLL

Czone=========== no invite

AOM============ no ivvite

so bitmetv to level 5

you think they will get btv down to lvl 5 because one n00b say so? :noes:

kardo
08-28-2007, 05:49 PM
i think bitmetv give alot inv. to pu
shud be level 5

PoOki
08-28-2007, 06:08 PM
shud be level 5

Its not about how many invites you have, its about how many you use!

maxehhh
08-28-2007, 06:09 PM
shud be level 5

Its not about how many invites you have, its about how many you use!

:yup:

vytexx
08-28-2007, 06:17 PM
it's pretty hard to get invited to bmtv becouse of it strict rules.

OmaRin0
08-28-2007, 07:20 PM
Btw, if u click on Arabfilms (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../p-what-invites-worth-with-reviews-and-ratings-post2203405/postcount5653),
u will be directed for another review of a tracker called Doyanakadar..

saulin
08-28-2007, 07:21 PM
Yeah in 25 weeks I got 14 invites at BTV. I gave away 7 at FST and the whole tree got disabled. My advise is that if you care about that tracker don't even give away invites. All my invitees were people that I selected carefully too but the whole tree got deleted.

My mistake was giving away the invites in public threads here when I had the same nick there.

Oh well is only BitmeTV. I hardly download any TV shows. If I need it I'm sure I can get invited easy :)

BitmeTV is like Oink and in some ways worse. BitmeTV just deletes the whole tree. So even though invites are easy to get, it's very risky inviting people.

sunrise01
08-28-2007, 08:12 PM
I think CZone (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../p-what-invites-worth-post1606073/postcount96) up to level 7 ... u can't get it by bitmetv or AOM

vytexx
08-28-2007, 08:23 PM
I think CZone (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../p-what-invites-worth-post1606073/postcount96) up to level 7 ... u can't get it by bitmetv or AOM

+1

snap3r
08-28-2007, 08:32 PM
just a question > why is iplay lvl 1 > on the rewies it says
Level 1 ••••••••••
These sites are open for sign ups.
Those looking to join can register.
but there is a problem > i cant register to iplay > it says i need an invite to register
can anyone fix the problem pls

relik
08-28-2007, 09:09 PM
shud be level 5

Yes :yup: bitmetv level 5.

DarkSide and nCore: level 5 :yup:

AOM- why level 6?

ajaxteam
08-28-2007, 09:46 PM
Guys what do you think.As there will be long IPLAY on 1 level?
Tell me,why this site have level 1? :unsure:

YoYoY
08-28-2007, 09:58 PM
why iplay is level 1
first they close signups and they will never open again
it's now an invite site
must go up and up

PirateEagle
08-28-2007, 10:03 PM
shud be level 5

AOM- why level 6?
no bitmeTV stays at level6 because it is hard to seed in there and they have a strickt rules abt invitateing so bitmeTV stays at level 6 :yup:

tyler78
08-28-2007, 10:26 PM

+1
Czone should up.They have no invites.

dtfst
08-28-2007, 10:43 PM
My opiniom about this levels.

. Darkside should be in a higher level than nCore.
. AOM should decrease one level is a very specific site, only few people want it. Com'on who cares about magic or whatever, is like tomorow rating a flowers site.
. SCN must gou out from the list till it proves to be more secure.
. TT and Bithumen should drop one level each one , nowdays are probably the most trading accounts on FST.

Everything else seems ok to me.

! ANGEL !
08-28-2007, 11:03 PM

. AOM should decrease one level is a very specific site, only few people want it. Com'on who cares about magic or whatever, is like tomorow rating a flowers site.
. TT and Bithumen should drop one level each one , nowdays are probably the most trading accounts on FST.

+1:yup:
also iplay
i think go level 3 or 4

Dead Ghost
08-28-2007, 11:07 PM

smart guy ;)

edeinho
08-28-2007, 11:45 PM
Hy!

i think bithumen should move up to lvl8 cause they stopped the invite system so you can only change acc and in bh you cannot change your e-mail. so it's so difficult to get in!

SiNa
08-28-2007, 11:50 PM
Hy!

i think bithumen should move up to lvl8 cause they stopped the invite system so you can only change acc and in bh you cannot change your e-mail. so it's so difficult to get in!

such a coincidence that your hungarian too!

edeinho
08-29-2007, 12:05 AM
yes i am but try to get in bh now man.... if you get you are lucky!

lingo
08-29-2007, 12:13 AM
Well, I'm fed up with the Hungarian crap. I wouldn't give level 5 for BitHumen...

edeinho
08-29-2007, 12:16 AM
Well, I'm fed up with the Hungarian crap. I wouldn't give level 5 for BitHumen...

it's you sheesh, cause you don't speak hungarian!:D also i think you don't speak norwegian, or am i wrong? ( correct me if you speak...)
so why then nb is better then bh if you don't speak these foreign languages?

durex
08-29-2007, 12:46 AM

it's you sheesh, cause you don't speak hungarian!:D also i think you don't speak norwegian, or am i wrong? ( correct me if you speak...)

That's not the point.
The point is there are so many Hungarian sites, look what happened with nCore and Darkside they just felt necessity to make more easy the access to their sites.
Why?
Because now they just cant live only with hungarians, because now hungarians are disperse in so many trackers, they need more and more users to pay the bills and make some money. That's what we call competition.
Just wait and see what's gonna happen later with bithumen, that's why i just cant understand why it's on level 7, specially when it doesn't have anything special in any aspect .... .and please try to be impartial on judgement dont compare Bh with NB ..... and more if you want to know one thing i will not compare BH with DS but that's a question of 'taste'.

Just to finish we probably have more than 10 average and good hungarian site's and with that kind of thinking Hungarians and some guys want them all on level 7 or more ...... well perhaps Patriot will classify all with 7 each time a new hungarian site appears, we'll never know :lol: or better just make a WIAW only with hungarian site's.

Like someone said before i also think at the present Darkside is in a higher level than nCore, and they never had payment invite system to get invites .......:ermm:

lingo
08-29-2007, 12:52 AM

So n00b of you to compare those two trackers in that sense... Have you seen the multisubs DVDRs, season packs, music videos, etc. on NB? I guess you did not (correct me if I am wrong.) It's not about the language, it's about the contents of the tracker which makes me talking.

What do the Hungarian trackers have beside the Hungarian content? Nothing good, huh? Yeah, agree with you on that one...

End of discussion for me... :whistling

Veyron
08-29-2007, 07:25 AM
At this moment :

iPlay : +1

CZone : +1

That's all ...

Presto
08-29-2007, 07:46 AM
You want CZone at the same level with ScT? :O
People are trying to trade buffered Czone for ScT.
ScT should be +1 even though you can buy invites there. People are trading TT and other higher level trackers for it. >.<

Hitman86
08-29-2007, 08:25 AM

So n00b of you to compare those two trackers in that sense... Have you seen the multisubs DVDRs, season packs, music videos, etc. on NB? I guess you did not (correct me if I am wrong.) It's not about the language, it's about the contents of the tracker which makes me talking.

What do the Hungarian trackers have beside the Hungarian content? Nothing good, huh? Yeah, agree with you on that one...

End of discussion for me... :whistling

ur right sheesh.....hungarian trackers content sucks..maybe they are great for hungarians...NB have many DVDR and xvids whit english content....NB rocks:)

edeinho
08-29-2007, 09:48 AM
may be you don't see this categories on bh: Eng/xvid, Eng/dvd-r, Eng/Mp3, Eng/e-book and Eng/sorozat( it means serias)

Yes it's look like as hungarian content.... and there is about 1500 torrents in this category. i agree that other hungarian sites sucks but not this one.

sunrise01
08-29-2007, 10:50 AM
shud be level 5

AOM- why level 6?

yes why AOM level ???:blink:

psysex
08-29-2007, 11:09 AM
iplay lvl 5

Tristan
08-29-2007, 11:31 AM
iplay lvl 5
I think for iPLAY good is lvl 3-4 on lvl5 is PT TR difficult to obtain, on iPLAY was open registration last time.

snap3r
08-29-2007, 04:13 PM
iplay lvl 5
+1
iplay is as better as Czone and you need to pay to get invites > just like ScT :)

SiNa
08-29-2007, 04:16 PM
plus in iplay no invites are given out. its available for those who had from before

tupac
08-29-2007, 04:30 PM
4 months ago iplay had open-signups. A few weeks ago iplay had open signups again. They will probably have open signups again in a few months. So iplay should be lvl3-lvl4, but not lvl5 :whistling

desiKing
08-29-2007, 05:30 PM
iPlay lvl 4
TS lvl 4-5
cZone lvl 7

mestari
08-29-2007, 07:53 PM
Include why the rarity/rating should be changed.

:rolleyes:

sunrise01
08-29-2007, 07:59 PM
iPlay lvl 4
TS lvl 4-5
cZone lvl 7

+1

Czone Must Level 7

snap3r
08-29-2007, 08:03 PM
iPlay lvl 4
TS lvl 4-5
cZone lvl 7

+1

Czone Must Level 7
+2:D

vytexx
08-29-2007, 08:04 PM
+1

Czone Must Level 7
+3

relik
08-29-2007, 08:17 PM
+3

lol czone is ok :D

PT maybe level 6 and oink level 5.

YoYoY
08-29-2007, 08:24 PM
+3

i agree with u

PirateEagle
08-29-2007, 08:32 PM
+3

totally agree :yup: but CZone should be level 7 :yup: it is hard to get one(at least me)

maxehhh
08-29-2007, 09:59 PM
PT lvl6? :S easy to get... and OiNK is harder than PT

tupac
08-29-2007, 10:06 PM
+3

PT was lvl5 a month ago. After a lot of posts on the WIAW thread demanding that PT should be lvl6, PT was moved to lvl6. But noone traded another lvl6 invite for PT, so it was moved back to lvl5, its true place. And now you want again PT at lvl6? :wacko: LOL!

vizouk
08-29-2007, 10:45 PM
i think czone must be level 7 its very hard. An oink its very easy for me.

tupac
08-29-2007, 11:03 PM
SCN should be removed from the list. They are closing down, so the tracker has no value anymore :whistling

vizouk
08-29-2007, 11:19 PM
evopt must be joined to the list invite are difficult but is a good tracker i do a review.

PoOki
08-29-2007, 11:23 PM
SCN should be removed from the list. They are closing down, so the tracker has no value anymore :whistling

Crappy site anyway :lol:

Their stupif if they thought that they can "live" only on funds : \

Lizard King
08-29-2007, 11:24 PM

PT was lvl5 a month ago. After a lot of posts on the WIAW thread demanding that PT should be lvl6, PT was moved to lvl6. But noone traded another lvl6 invite for PT, so it was moved back to lvl5, its true place. And now you want again PT at lvl6? :wacko: LOL!
And also no one want trade bitmetv for level 6,because there are only two level 6 and czone is rarer than bmtv. Imo czone is level 6,5 and pt with bmtv should be level 6

tupac
08-29-2007, 11:41 PM
And also no one want trade bitmetv for level 6,because there are only two level 6 and czone is rarer than bmtv. Imo czone is level 6,5 and pt with bmtv should be level 6
There is no 6,5 level! :frusty: You need to chose 6 or 7. But czone and PT should not be on the same level, thats for sure.

vizouk
08-30-2007, 12:01 AM
czone must be level 7 i think again pt its more easy than czone.

lidor1nino
08-30-2007, 01:19 AM

+1

snap3r
08-30-2007, 01:21 AM
PT lvl6? :S easy to get... and OiNK is harder than PT
oink is harder bcuz you get baned easily :) and nobody gives invites bcuz they fear theyr account will be banned :)

swizZ8
08-30-2007, 01:28 AM

+1

+2

01ramos
08-30-2007, 04:07 AM
+1

+2

-1 the only thing that should hapen if anything is PT should go down and not czone up.

TrackerEater
08-30-2007, 05:52 AM

+1

+1

Presto
08-30-2007, 05:54 AM

ScT != Czone

T_w
08-30-2007, 09:14 AM
Okay , I still don't get it -
TL invites were 4 per week right ?
Now it's 2 per week , so its half than before , It should be level 3 .

TTi - 1 invite per month if seeding 31 days 24 hours , or , getting userclass promoted , there are 6 promoting options - you can get 6 invites from this and it's only if youre uploading TB's and TB's . At level 4 its not a problem lets say HDBits.org - you need to download 15GB and maintain good ratio ...its nothing !

TTi To Level 4 !

PirateEagle
08-30-2007, 09:38 AM

TTi - 1 invite per month if seeding 31 days 24 hours , or , getting userclass promoted , there are 6 promoting options - you can get 6 invites from this and it's only if youre uploading TB's and TB's . At level 4 its not a problem lets say HDBits.org - you need to download 15GB and maintain good ratio ...its nothing !

TTi To Level 4 !
abt TTi i agree that can be at level 4 but TL at level 3 :noes: because TL everyone have easy to get invitations so TL is fine at level 2 :yup:

lidor1nino
08-30-2007, 09:54 AM

TTi To Level 4 !
abt TTi i agree that can be at level 4 but TL at level 3 :noes: because TL everyone have easy to get invitations so TL is fine at level 2 :yup:

i was 11 invites there

T_w
08-30-2007, 11:50 AM
Okay ,

TL is good at lvl 2...
But the thing with TTi ,
You got 11 Invites maybe a few month ago , now you can get invites only when -
you have 744 seed bonus houres (31 days)
you are promoted in the userclass level..there are 6 option to promote , and the higher levels are lots of TB's

Cai0
08-30-2007, 12:55 PM
Dutch Tracker with movies (DVDR & Xvid, series, books, appz, games (witchtracker.org):

Witchtracker Level 3 [7]

Rarity: 2/5
Rating: 7

Why? Open signups until 15.000

Hit and Run will be punished, must seed each torrent if seeders till approx 1.0, do not overseed: > 1.5

Screenshots:

http://img258.imageshack.us/img258/8149/witch1tr4.th.jpg (http://img258.imageshack.us/my.php?image=witch1tr4.jpg)
http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/4607/witch2jg2.th.jpg (http://img259.imageshack.us/my.php?image=witch2jg2.jpg)
http://img124.imageshack.us/img124/8448/witch3nr4.th.jpg (http://img124.imageshack.us/my.php?image=witch3nr4.jpg)
http://img337.imageshack.us/img337/7687/witch4bw1.th.jpg (http://img337.imageshack.us/my.php?image=witch4bw1.jpg)
http://img411.imageshack.us/img411/3696/witch5rw6.th.jpg (http://img411.imageshack.us/my.php?image=witch5rw6.jpg)

dragos
08-30-2007, 01:11 PM
link for that ?

! ANGEL !
08-30-2007, 01:16 PM
i think must remove scn from list
site closed

Cai0
08-30-2007, 01:21 PM
link for that ?

www.witchtracker.org :)

Heroo
08-30-2007, 01:28 PM
TL

The following changes to the invitation system are announced:

Power users will get from now on 2 invitations every week.
VIPs will get from now on 4 invitations every week.
These changes are going to affect all of the above accounts from the next invite count reset on Sunday.

Furthermore, we would like to remind to everyone that invites other people, that everyone is held accountable for the users one invites. Do NOT give invitations to strangers and people you don't trust (because we will simply ignore your whining when your account gets banned along with the user you invited) and in any case DO NOT SELL your invitations. We will soon announce rewards in order to find and ban all users that continue to sell invites or have done so in the past

michael100
08-30-2007, 01:31 PM
link for that ?

www.witchtracker.org (http://www.witchtracker.org) :)
http://www.witchtracker.org/signup.php

vizouk
08-30-2007, 02:46 PM
what you think about www.evopt.org be add to the list?

desiKing
08-30-2007, 02:56 PM
what you think about www.evopt.org (http://www.evopt.org) be add to the list?

how about review

durex
08-30-2007, 04:43 PM
Nice review.
I only disagree with 2 things ;
"Here the invites are many times disable and it’s a little hard nowadays get one"
because they are completely disable. You can only get into if you manage an account.
Last time invites were available you could 'buy' invites with points.
The system works more a less like, the more you seed more points you can get.
20 points = 3 invites.
I'm almost 1000 points (LOL)

Pre-times are really great!! Speed when you wrote (only some torrents have seedbox) , it's not also completely true, because what you wanted to mean is some of torrents specially the new ones have immediately one seed from seedbox....you are not counting with the private one's on other torrents

Parabéns (Congrats)

Peter North
08-30-2007, 04:48 PM
Uau vizouk (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/vizouk-172554) nice choice, bringing PT trackers to FST.
Another one that is going to closed to...lol

vizouk
08-30-2007, 04:59 PM
why you said that. You are wrong because the server aren't in Portugal so portugal justice can't do anything :D

PoOki
08-30-2007, 05:00 PM
Lets see who's the first to hyp'em :lol:

xbawksz
08-30-2007, 05:06 PM
SCN needs to be taken off the list :P

asafb
08-30-2007, 07:08 PM
SCN needs to be taken off the list :P
indeed!

Heroo
08-30-2007, 07:35 PM
Nice Review vizouk (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/vizouk-172554)

KAVKASIELI
08-30-2007, 07:51 PM

TTi To Level 4 !

+1

1 month and 50 GB upload to get inv
but becouse it's not hard to seed there
TTi must be lvl4

SCT and BH of course are much more rarer then Czone
so Czone is good at lvl6.
also PT is good at lvl5

I think that Oink must be lvl5

1.it's hard too seed there
2. everybody easily trade with DB,PT,Thors,TR inv accs
but to trade or to giveaway oink inv
you must be sure that somebody whom you give this acc or inv is really trusted guy.
if not your acc 100 % will be banned.

AugustoP
08-30-2007, 08:10 PM
TL

The following changes to the invitation system are announced:

Power users will get from now on 2 invitations every week.
VIPs will get from now on 4 invitations every week.
These changes are going to affect all of the above accounts from the next invite count reset on Sunday.

Furthermore, we would like to remind to everyone that invites other people, that everyone is held accountable for the users one invites. Do NOT give invitations to strangers and people you don't trust (because we will simply ignore your whining when your account gets banned along with the user you invited) and in any case DO NOT SELL your invitations. We will soon announce rewards in order to find and ban all users that continue to sell invites or have done so in the past

Does someone really sell TL invites? I thought getting a TL invite is a matter of hours.

durex
08-30-2007, 11:01 PM
Who's gonna make Seeders-Team review ?

asafb
08-30-2007, 11:39 PM
y thor'sland got back to lvl4 ?
it was good as the way it was...

eden297
08-30-2007, 11:59 PM
do u guys think that kg should up to lv.5?

ebeli
08-31-2007, 05:34 AM
I think that NB should go down. You can request invites from staff and if u r enough active member, you'll get invites. I just have uploaded there ~30gb's and i request invites, and i got 7 invites from staff. And quess what, i traded them all in here for good offer. It's really easy to get invites now, so i think that nb should go down. It's not as rare as swedvdr or TT.

dragos
08-31-2007, 05:42 AM
if you don't speak norwegian you can't ask , no ?

thelevy23
08-31-2007, 08:14 AM
why scn is still on the list?

blackbird
08-31-2007, 08:17 AM
why is fsc in level 9 here ??

kondason
08-31-2007, 09:44 AM
where dark side gone? lol i dont see anymore.
i think czone need to go up or bitmetv down
they cant be on the same lvl..

desiKing
08-31-2007, 09:51 AM
where dark side gone? lol i dont see anymore.
i think czone need to go up or bitmetv down
they cant be on the same lvl..

yeah...what happen to darkside and ncore?????

Presto
08-31-2007, 09:53 AM
Maybe people finally realized, that trackers aimed to only certain people should be taken down the list?

Tk2011
08-31-2007, 11:22 AM
in that case DanishBits and Bithumen should also be removed. CZone would be a good candidate to replace BH in level 7.

XFOSTER3D
08-31-2007, 12:06 PM
ncore is level?????

lol

:)

npaixao33
08-31-2007, 12:33 PM
Who's gonna make Seeders-Team review ?

i will do it.....

ebeli
08-31-2007, 01:57 PM

Btw, I'm not norwegian... So NB down. 7 invites?!?

desiKing
08-31-2007, 02:01 PM

7 invites....? can i request you for 1?

dragos
08-31-2007, 02:04 PM

This is the answer i got from the admin:

This is a NORWEGIAN ONLY tracker. Only norwegian speaking users can request invites. I'm sorry but don't want to have any more foreign users here.

There , i asked about some info about getting invites and this is what i've got. So i really doubt that NB will go down because you "say" you got some invites. :01:

ROFL-LOL
08-31-2007, 02:22 PM
I got invites too. I got 6.

[And don't pm me or ask invites from me because i've already gaveaway all of them]

snap3r
08-31-2007, 03:10 PM
BitHQ should be added on the list > and should be at least lvl 4 > they closed signup and you need an invite to get in > you can donate to get invite

! ANGEL !
08-31-2007, 03:36 PM
where ncore+dark side
nb never down level
why
i think bitmetv must be down
czone up level

ROFL-LOL
08-31-2007, 04:30 PM
I really got 6 invites. It's many invites. And i gave 2 away in here. I really think that it's time to NB go down. And i can't speak norwegian. And all the people i invited were foreigners.

! ANGEL !
08-31-2007, 04:45 PM
I really got 6 invites. It's many invites. And i gave 2 away in here. I really think that it's time to NB go down. And i can't speak norwegian. And all the people i invited were foreigners.
ok my friend
nb must be delete:D

Presto
08-31-2007, 04:49 PM
Everyone wants Czone up. Not that I'm a great fan of this rarity list, but do you really think that Czone equats sct SCT = Czone?

Veyron
08-31-2007, 04:53 PM
Everyone wants Czone up. Not that I'm a great fan of this rarity list, but do you really think that Czone equats sct SCT = Czone?

No , actualy on ScT you can buy invites .

On the other hand , CZone didn't gave any invites for an year , maybe more and there's no way you can get an invite if you're a mamber there .

:shifty:

Presto
08-31-2007, 05:15 PM
Veyron, the thing is. Do you think, that anyone would give ScT for CZone?

amirji
08-31-2007, 05:25 PM
On TL's new invite system? Does this mean TL will bump up in rankings? They stated that we need not invite strangers and people we don't trust. Makes sense. But how about showing us who we invited, and possibly giving us a little power on asking admin/mods/etc to disable leecher accts?

Opinions?

dragos
08-31-2007, 05:30 PM

why not ? Look how crap ncore and BH are and people treade even higher than sct. Why woudn't they trade for czone wich has very good content ? If it would be the same level they would , there are people obsesed with the levels here

_coder_
08-31-2007, 05:31 PM
I dont think TL will ever be higher then level 2 since more then half the bittorrent community has an account there.

It would be a good idea tho to let as see who we have invited and if they have been disabled or not.

0Ri0N
08-31-2007, 06:23 PM
Which one is better Seeders-Team or evoPT?

Veyron
08-31-2007, 06:28 PM

why not ? Look how crap ncore and BH are and people treade even higher than sct. Why woudn't they trade for czone wich has very good content ? If it would be the same level they would , there are people obsesed with the levels here

Indeed ... :closedeye

Presto
08-31-2007, 06:30 PM
Oops yea, I forgot not everyone gives a damn about the content. >.<

durex
08-31-2007, 06:32 PM
Which one is better Seeders-Team or evoPT?
EvoPT - Content/Exclusives
Seeders-Team : Rarity/Community

tupac
08-31-2007, 06:53 PM
On these portuguese trackers in what language is the content? English or portuguese? :rolleyes:

sunrise01
08-31-2007, 07:04 PM
Thanks npaixao33 for Review

smervincle
08-31-2007, 07:04 PM
NB Down. lol

dragos
08-31-2007, 07:07 PM
On these portuguese trackers in what language is the content? English or portuguese? :rolleyes:

On these portuguese trackers is portuguese language.

On polish trackers is polish.

On hungarian trackers which language? Yes right, hungarian. ;)

he asked about the content. And is like this :

PT - english content , unaltered scene releases
NB - english content
FB - english content
Czone,iPlay - english content

Ncore,darkside,bithumen - 80% hungarian altered scene releases and 100 % hungarian hieroglifes interface :sick::sick::sick::sick:

smervincle
08-31-2007, 07:13 PM
On these portuguese trackers is portuguese language.

On polish trackers is polish.

On hungarian trackers which language? Yes right, hungarian. ;)

he asked about the content. And is like this :

PT - english content , unaltered scene releases
NB - english content
FB - english content
Czone,iPlay - english content

Ncore,darkside,bithumen - 80% hungarian altered scene releases and 100 % hungarian hieroglifes interface :sick::sick::sick::sick:

Ups I deleted my post. But it's fine that you have copy. ;)

Nevermind. Maybe you are right.

npaixao33
08-31-2007, 07:36 PM
tomorow i make an torrent-elite review...

Veyron
08-31-2007, 07:37 PM
@ smervincle (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/smervincle-97709) : he sure is right ;)

smervincle
08-31-2007, 07:46 PM
@ smervincle (http://filesharingtalk.com/vb3/../../members/smervincle-97709) : he sure is right ;)

For me not but for most users here yes.

I just don't want speak about it now you know. ;)

So

NB down
TT down
TL up
Bitmetv down
TTi up

vizouk
08-31-2007, 07:46 PM
seeders-team is very good too but is a small community, more small than evolution pt but the speeds are not bad, but get a invitation its very very hard too :D. And many more if you not Portuguese but try maybe have luck

PirateEagle
08-31-2007, 09:31 PM
TT is fine at level8 because it is hard to get an invitate to TT abt TTi it can be UP because TL is up too BitmeTV is fine at level 6 because of their stirckt rules abt invitation so ppl don`t easly give bitmeTV that easy abt TL is fine where it is now...

! ANGEL !
08-31-2007, 09:39 PM
where ncore
where dark side
where???????????