PDA

View Full Version : P2p Type Application Which Searchs Websites &.....

netweiser
10-09-2003, 05:20 PM
im going to develope a appliation (adware and spyware free of course) which searches websites & ftp servers for music (which u have searched for). This will help avoiding fake mp3s spread accross the kazaa network.

think its worth it?

miccheck1516
10-09-2003, 05:21 PM
there are allready websites for that, i cant remember them right now tho.

netweiser
10-09-2003, 05:22 PM
Originally posted by miccheck1516@9 October 2003 - 17:21
there are allready websites for that, i cant remember them right now tho.
why are my ideas already taken, done and popular <_<

sharedholder
10-09-2003, 05:45 PM
Originally posted by netweiser@9 October 2003 - 17:20
im going to develope a appliation (adware and spyware free of course) which searches websites & ftp servers for music (which u have searched for). This will help avoiding fake mp3s spread accross the kazaa network.

think its worth it?
Twister is a free program to find and download MP3 and other music files on the Internet. Twister doesn&#39;t use a peer-to-peer network such as Gnutella or Kazaa. Instead, Twister uses the best search engines available on the Internet. Enter the name of an artist or song, then click the search button. In just a few seconds, the MP3 files will appear on your screen and the verification will start. All files marked with a green dot can be easily downloaded with the integrated download manager. In the playlist, you can play, rename, and delete your music files. Twister is compatible with all major music players like Windows Media Player and WinAmp. Version 2.1.6 features a new search engine added. It also has enhanced parsing of search results and some minor bug fixes.

http://www.twistermp3.com/

Quillbits MP3 Finder Deluxe 1.2
Search for MP3 files, lyrics, software, on the Internet without being monitored by the goverment. Built-in Media player with tagger, independent playlist with player. A fast Multi-page browser with a massive Internet seacher. MP3 and Search engine such as Google, Altavista. Search for auction items on Ebay and other sites. Top quality form filler, Auction cost calculator, loan calculator, and a standard calculator. This version features minor improvements and bug fixes.

http://www.quillbits.com/

Lamsey
10-09-2003, 07:30 PM
BlazeURL does this too.