PDA

View Full Version : Xbox 360 Rock Band games

jweidman
11-06-2009, 10:31 PM
hey guys well i have been looking around and i dont know if this is the place to post but shit ill do it anyways.

ive been looking for rock band, rock band track pack 2, rock band ac/dc and well most rock band games and every time i find a nzb there incomplete and i check the par2 files and still missing anywhere from 71 to 83 blocks any one know what this is from or know where i can get them, i have used the search feature here and it comes up with the games but there fucked

thanks again guys

3RA1N1AC
11-07-2009, 11:19 AM
once you know the archive file names, try searching for those on binsearch.info (a free search engine page for usenet) instead of searching for the title of the game. sometimes people upload things without writing out the titles.

for (fictional) example: i try to download Leetguys' release of Cool Guitar Game, but the files are incomplete and there aren't enough par files to repair it. the files are named leet-cgg.rar and so forth. i go to www.binsearch.info and instead of searching for "Cool New Game," i search for leet-cng and find several posts that don't even list the title of the game, but that's alright because i already know what the files really are.