hi would anyone have a spare whatcd invite would love one please

thanks

cinephilia
11-07-2009, 04:10 AM
http://whatinterviewprep.webs.com/preparefortheinterview.html

good luck.

Speedo
11-07-2009, 05:23 AM
The interview is all good information. I misunderstood the whole thing and read up on it not knowing that the invite I had would get me in anyway.

Yeah, I know.

But there is still some good information in there. And you have to read up on it if your an uploader anyway. Try reading the waffles uploading rules. Ripping isn't hard but it does take some attention.

db_la_23
11-07-2009, 09:49 AM
what happended to ur what.cd ac? did u trade it?

tony1328
11-07-2009, 11:17 AM
gave it away about a year ago

brightsid
11-07-2009, 11:39 AM
There is a One account per person per lifetime rule in what
You gave yours

TrackerDaddy
11-07-2009, 12:02 PM
"per lifetime rule " - I must say that was funny (=

Tony, please send me in private some of your best trackers screenshots and il inv you to what if your seeding habits are good enough..

cinephilia
11-07-2009, 01:34 PM
"per lifetime rule " - I must say that was funny (=
funny or not, it's their rule.... but don't complain if you get banned because of him.
that said, he needs an invite, you need rep points. fair enough. good trade!

TrackerDaddy
11-07-2009, 01:46 PM
Me? complaining ? need a rep point? well, i think you got it wrong about me as im doing things as a good will and no more..
i always check those i inv thoroughly - that will be done in this case as well ;)

edit: and i can already see whatman watching us, dont be mad, some of those giveaways are for the best (=

awaited
11-07-2009, 02:22 PM
Me? complaining ? need a rep point? well, i think you got it wrong about me as im doing things as a good will and no more..
i always check those i inv thoroughly - that will be done in this case as well ;)

edit: and i can already see whatman watching us, dont be mad, some of those giveaways are for the best (=

:frusty:

Goodluck TD,:cry:

TrackerDaddy
11-07-2009, 02:46 PM

Its ok, i dont rely on luck :P

As far as i can see tony is a good member here and probably made a mistake when gave his what acc.

If anyone thinks he doesnt worth a second chance or will trade the acc this is the time to speak..

IdolEyes787
11-07-2009, 02:51 PM
Although he might have made a mistake, I doubt he "gave it".

awaited
11-07-2009, 03:23 PM

Its ok, i dont rely on luck :P

As far as i can see tony is a good member here and probably made a mistake when gave his what acc.

If anyone thinks he doesnt worth a second chance or will trade the acc this is the time to speak..

that Goodluck post was made intentionally so that u can come up with a doubt(ur post was the result;))

i also doubt that he "gave it away" .Even if we think that he gave it away, i don't think the "what" mod(whatman) gives a sh*t about how good user he is. he gave his account away (which is forbidden according to what and moreover publically giving invites is also not allowed. So both of you are breaking their important rule. :frusty:

TrackerDaddy
11-07-2009, 03:37 PM
Thanks for your advise. i hope i wont get arrested :cool:

awaited
11-07-2009, 03:55 PM

:unsure:i already c whatman holding handcuffs :O

IdolEyes787
11-07-2009, 04:07 PM

The point isn't about what you can do ,it's totally about what you choose to do.
Btw breaking tracker rules is very gangsta. I'm sure that women find it extremely sexy.

Totti
11-07-2009, 04:36 PM

The point isn't about what you can do ,it's totally about what you choose to do.
Btw breaking tracker rules is very gangsta. I'm sure that women find it extremely sexy.

take the wo out of women and that sentence will be true :naughty:

TrackerDaddy
11-07-2009, 04:47 PM
This is getting funny lol :lol:
as they say, there are some rules meant to be broken ..
but seriously, i respect every Tracker rules except ofcourse the invites issue, trading and sharing is my way of life :P