PDA

View Full Version : David and goliath prudickshuns?

Mr. Mulder
11-07-2009, 03:31 PM
i'd love to see him do it but... :unsure:

http://www.timesonline.co.uk/multimedia/archive/00641/0000000haye_01_585x_641473a.jpg

Alien5
11-07-2009, 03:38 PM
The big guy throws one extremely long slow punch, during that time the little guy has avoided it and quickly thrown 2-3 punches ...

chalice
11-07-2009, 06:36 PM
My 2 mates reckon Haye in the 5th, like.

I reckon Haye on points.

There you go.

Burnsy
11-07-2009, 07:08 PM
I'd like to see Haye win it... but I reckon he's not gonna be as fast as he thinks he is. He's coming in at his heaviest fighting weight and he'll not be used to fighting that heavy...

It'll take it's toll on him and he'll tire more quickly than usual, where as that Valuev will be fighting his normal fight...

100%
11-07-2009, 08:04 PM
When is this thing going down?

The big guy is well shaven from the neck up.

Alien5
11-07-2009, 08:43 PM
WBA WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT TITLE: David Haye v Nikolay Valuev
Venue: Nuremberg Arena Date: Saturday, 7 November (Fight expected to begin about 2130 GMT) Coverage: Sky Box Office from 2000 GMT (pay-per-view)

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/boxing/8347139.stm

Skweeky
11-07-2009, 08:44 PM
Linkage pls Allen, you amateur.

Villalltheway
11-07-2009, 08:46 PM
The Haymaker gonna cut Valuev down tonight.

chalice
11-07-2009, 09:12 PM
I'm in the mate's house and he paid 15 squids to watch it. Woo hoo!!

Thank fuck it's not on at stupid o fucking clock.

Win to the max.

Proper Bo
11-07-2009, 09:16 PM
I shall be watching the fuck out of it on the internets, innit.

chalice
11-07-2009, 09:21 PM
Wotcha Peabody.

Good to see ya, ya cunt ya,

Proper Bo
11-07-2009, 09:22 PM
sewp chavis:smilie4:

100%
11-07-2009, 10:03 PM
Where can one watch the fuck out of it on the internets for free like?

Albo Da Kid
11-07-2009, 10:29 PM
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/Navs-Live-Events

Round 5 HURRY!

enoughfakefiles
11-07-2009, 11:12 PM
http://www.ustream.tv/channel/Navs-Live-Events

Round 5 HURRY!

Bet he didn't think he was going to get beat :O

chalice
11-07-2009, 11:32 PM
Told youse. Woo hoo!!

Great fight Haye fought the only fight tennable and struck fucking moondust in the final round. Quality bawksing.

I loves it so much.

100%
11-08-2009, 12:48 AM
Albo's linkage failure on me, so did goliath do epic win, was it merciless?
words help.

Albo Da Kid
11-08-2009, 01:34 AM
Haye won. The link went dead about 3 minutes after I posted it so I didn't watch the rest of the fight as well but for what it's worth I saw the last round, which from what I've heard had more action than the rest of the rounds put together.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=INdUMHUEGEw&feature=player_embedded

I loved Haye in the 12th and I hope to see him fight more often. I still think the Klitchkos will rip his head off though

JPaul
11-08-2009, 05:50 PM
Certainly if it's both of them.

darkstate01
11-08-2009, 08:27 PM
That was one of the most boring fights I've seen in a long time,Lurch throwing slow straight punches and haye casually soft hitting the body and head a couple of times each round...Yawn yawn, I think I'll stick with UFC and strikeforce, Now fedor vs rogers was a top fight, Brutality at its best.

chalice
11-08-2009, 08:33 PM
That was one of the most boring fights I've seen in a long time,Lurch throwing slow straight punches and haye casually soft hitting the body and head a couple of times each round...Yawn yawn, I think I'll stick with UFC and strikeforce, Now fedor vs rogers was a top fight, Brutality at its best.

World Class boxing has got fuck all to do with brutality.

Haye won that fight the only way he possibly could. He had to stay off that right cross that Valuev has punished fuckers for in the past. I agree that Valuev can box for nothing, but Hayes displayed superior style to the max.

As to UFC, you can stick that bollocks right up your rectum. That's not artistry. That's mongs flailing about like dodgem cars.

Alien5
11-08-2009, 08:47 PM
UFC is MMA (mixed martial arts), Mixture of styles, boxing included. but they don't refer to it as boxing often, they call it "stand-up" as in "he's better at stand-up" which means, he can't win the wrestling or jujitsu aspect of the fight usually, which they call "the ground game".

Pushkar
11-08-2009, 08:48 PM
Very boring fight, sure both were rubbish, but Haye deserved a win, im sure his next few fights will be very exciting and attacking.

chalice
11-08-2009, 09:39 PM
Very boring fight, sure both were rubbish, but Haye deserved a win, im sure his next few fights will be very exciting and attacking.

Haye wasn't rubbish. He boxed clever. What else was he supposed to do?

He brought it when it was required the most. I didn't find it boring in the least.

A masterful display of singular training brought to the fore. Quality.

Albo Da Kid
11-08-2009, 11:51 PM

Haye wasn't rubbish. He boxed clever. What else was he supposed to do?

I gotta agree with that.

Seeing somebody completely blow the odds out of proportion(haye was the underdog) and controlling the fight with technicality and smoothness, is not boring. It's pleasant to watch (for me at least)

One reason MMA fans don't like boxing is because they don't understand the science behind it.

Alien5
11-09-2009, 05:17 AM
Who's idea was it to match up these two fighters together? don king? :wacko:

Skweeky
11-09-2009, 12:47 PM
Simon Cowell.

darkstate01
11-09-2009, 01:07 PM
As to UFC, you can stick that bollocks right up your rectum. That's not artistry. That's mongs flailing about like dodgem cars.
Thats the funniest comment I've heard in many years
I used to love live and breath boxing up untill maybe 10 years ago as with football, but Boxing has gone stale, Theres no real characters anymore like Prince Naz,Benn,Eubank,Tyson,Sugar ray, Ali etc.
I like paquaio at the moment, he's great and Interesting and so is Hatton, as far as Haye goes He as said h'e going to retire when he's 30 so thats only a couple of years away and there aint that many good worthy heavyweight fighters around that are Interesting to watch,Before you say klitchkow,He aint all what everyone says he's cracked up to be In my eyes.
And as far as UFC being full of mongs flailing about like dogem cars,Back in the real world of Interesting fighting sports MMA is new and still growing faster than boxing and has everything a fighting sport fan can ask for,Blood,Exciting fights,Great characters,great martial artists.
Hayes fights can only get better and more Interesting from here on in and hopefully his reign is all the way to his retirement but that last fight was boring as i said purely because the colosus in front of him,You really can't do much with someone like that in front of you,he did the best and got the result he deserved. MMA is king though :)... And I don't mean Don king either :P