PDA

View Full Version : [REQUEST] TorrentLeech invite

james99
11-08-2009, 11:26 PM
Greetings and salutations to all my filesharing friends!

I am looking for an invite to torrentleech. I like very big sites with nice selection and TL sounds perfect for my needs. Honestly, I wont be a very heavy user, it would be used mainly as a backup site but of course my ratio will be great (as it is on all sites I use) because I love seeding and I seed for a long time.

For privacy reasons I prefer not to post screenshots but if its absolutely necessary I can provide it in a private message.

I'm just looking for a kind soul who has an invite they are generous enough to share with me. I promise you wont be disappointed if you decide to invite me.

So thanks in advance to whoever is kind enough to invite me :)

james99
11-09-2009, 08:54 PM
still haven't heard from anyone :(

i don't wanna be forced into trading... please someone help me out here i need access to TL

Rart
11-09-2009, 09:22 PM
i don't wanna be forced into trading... please someone help me out here i need access to TL

That's a great way to think about it... sure to make many just ecstatic to send you an invite :unsure:

Perhaps try to be a little more active here or post some proofs (if you're an honest user theres no reason to be afraid of revealing stats/nicks, although you can block out your nick), and maybe someone will notice you ;)

james99
11-09-2009, 09:49 PM

That's a great way to think about it... sure to make many just ecstatic to send you an invite :unsure:

Perhaps try to be a little more active here or post some proofs (if you're an honest user theres no reason to be afraid of revealing stats/nicks, although you can block out your nick), and maybe someone will notice you ;)

I'm just being honest, not trying to make anyone ecstatic. I just don't believe in trading so I'm hoping someone can help me avoid it. I will be patient.

Thanks for the advice though, I appreciate it :yup: and I think you're right so I'll post some proofs:

http://i33.tinypic.com/2v9uauc.jpg

http://i38.tinypic.com/24ovk80.png <-- my main site i use now

I am a huge music lover and want to use TL music section to get some stuff that I can't find anywhere else. Honestly, I would be thrilled to get an invite to such a great site.

Chief_Garbonzo
11-10-2009, 04:46 AM
still haven't heard from anyone :(

You act like someone is gonna put a gun to yer head to trade if you cant get an invite on yer own! It's called self control. You dont have to trade if you cant get the invite you want. Not trying to put you down, just letting you know that all it takes is patience and time. Meeting people is half the battle. Just stick around, have fun here. Never know what could happen :happy:

james99
11-10-2009, 05:38 AM
i didn't mean to come across that way... what i really meant is i'm not a trader (so this is my only way of getting an invite).

thanks a lot for your input, i think you're right -- patience is a virtue.

megabyteme
11-10-2009, 09:33 AM
Alright, james. PM me a link to your profile on TBy. Or you can PM me there. I am very active there myself.

If you are a good user on TBy, I'll hook you up w/ TL.

Also, please include a link to this thread. I get grouchy with random requesters, so please refresh my memory. :)

And, as others have said...it is NEVER a good idea to even bring up the possibility of trading. :)

james99
11-10-2009, 09:08 PM
sounds great! i will do it as soon as tb is back up (its down at the moment)

thanks! im happy now :)

Totti
11-10-2009, 09:20 PM
Goodluck with the new site m8 as you see their are good people here on this forum you just have to be patient :)

megabyteme
11-11-2009, 06:41 AM
I've got that invite set aside for you, james. I haven't had any trouble getting on TBy lately, but I've seen similar situations with them in the past. Anyway, get the link/PM to me when you can. :)

kooltilldend
11-11-2009, 12:42 PM
good luck bud! lucky you came across a wonderful fella like MBM here

cheers!