PDA

View Full Version : my console is banned from xbox live starting today

crazyhackz
11-08-2009, 11:43 PM
my friend said the new update scans the firmware but i did play mwf2 online on a shitty account not my main, i thought theyd just ban the account, which one is it? im planning on gettin a new xbox tomorrow and flashing it again but if im just gonna get banned again for havin a flashed xbox then whats the point.

chalice
11-08-2009, 11:45 PM
I'm having lasagne and chips tonight.

Cabalo
11-08-2009, 11:52 PM
quite intelligent playing online a game that hasn't been yet released.
You got what you deserved.

No, there's no way to unban it. :wave:

Albo Da Kid
11-08-2009, 11:55 PM
There's a way to unban it.. You need to find the inquiry key and re-flash it to it's original firmware

Send it to me (HDD not included) and I'll send it back to you in less than 3 days free of charge

crazyhackz
11-09-2009, 12:04 AM
im just buying a new one... im fuckin rich i might buy two and throw one away for the fun of it, but no really i just wanna know if its because i played it online or if its the new update. thanks

chalice
11-09-2009, 12:07 AM
im just buying a new one... im fuckin rich i might buy two and throw one away for the fun of it, but no really i just wanna know if its because i played it online or if its the new update. thanks

My lasagne and chips are fucking lovely, like.

chalice
11-09-2009, 12:14 AM
Having some garlic bread too.

Fuck me, life rawks out.

Albo Da Kid
11-09-2009, 12:20 AM
How much would you want for it if it's banned? i'll buy it off u

chalice
11-09-2009, 12:23 AM
How much would you want for it if it's banned? i'll buy it off u

I'll sell you you half my garlic bread.

I'm fucking stuffed.

chalice
11-09-2009, 12:27 AM
Oh, and btw, OP, go and fucking fuck yourself, spastic.

Get the fuck out of this lounge and shoot your monsters elsewhere.

Burp.

Albo Da Kid
11-09-2009, 12:27 AM
I got u

how much?

chalice
11-09-2009, 12:31 AM
I got u

how much?

72 deluded crazyhackz dawlers.

Albo Da Kid
11-09-2009, 12:36 AM
I didn't understand anythin you said but make it 40 and we got a deal

SonsOfLiberty
11-09-2009, 12:37 AM

There's a new update yes that came out, word on the street is it will "screw" alot of the modded consoles over...hearsay, we just don't know.

Next did you console or "gamertag" get banned?

If it's you console, you can't use Media Center, all of you files are/will be corrupted, and you gamertag will be corrupted, and cannot be moved to a new console, if you do it will become corrupted...which means any games, achivements are now gone forever.

If it's just a your gamertag, make a new one, and resign back in...

Most 'casues for gamertag bans are just playing games before the release date, take in mind people who work at games stores play them to and are now getting banned.

Nextly the ban wave started 10/31/09, so that could be the reason, anything could have got you banned really...if you go to the "Official Xbox Forum" xbox.com and go to their forums alot of people are pissed and don't even have a modded console (if you believe them) and say there getting banned.

http://forums.xbox.com/search/SearchResults.aspx?q=banned&forum=&u=

http://support.xbox.com/support/en/us/nxe/xboxlive/myaccount/violationspenalties/MajorNelson_FAQ.aspx

There are more threads, just hunt around.

chalice
11-09-2009, 12:45 AM

There's a new update yes that came out, word on the street is it will "screw" alot of the modded consoles over...hearsay, we just don't know.

Next did you console or "gamertag" get banned?

If it's you console, you can't use Media Center, all of you files are/will be corrupted, and you gamertag will be corrupted, and cannot be moved to a new console, if you do it will become corrupted...which means any games, achivements are now gone forever.

If it's just a your gamertag, make a new one, and resign back in...

Most 'casues for gamertag bans are just playing games before the release date, take in mind people who work at games stores play them to and are now getting banned.

Nextly the ban wave started 10/31/09, so that could be the reason, anything could have got you banned really...if you go to the "Official Xbox Forum" xbox.com and go to their forums alot of people are pissed and don't even have a modded console (if you believe them) and say there getting banned.

http://forums.xbox.com/search/SearchResults.aspx?q=banned&forum=&u=

http://support.xbox.com/support/en/us/nxe/xboxlive/myaccount/violationspenalties/MajorNelson_FAQ.aspx

There are more threads, just hunt around.

Yeah, but, what did you have for dinner tonight?

crazyhackz
11-09-2009, 03:56 AM
its my console i cant even connect to live. and i played cod like 2 days ago online and then just halo 3 odst then all a sudden im banned today

Barbarossa
11-09-2009, 11:15 AM
/me unsubscribes to your blog.

How the fuck did I get into this, anyway :unsure:

Spider_dude
11-09-2009, 12:43 PM
halo odst is what got you the ban, it's incomplete and has about 100mb of blank data in the iso.

SonsOfLiberty
11-10-2009, 10:48 PM
Halo 3 was good, only if you played the french one, a shit ton of people got banned for playing COD2, Forza 3, and Borerlands early, and the ban wave of course started 10/31