PDA

View Full Version : [Req] BitMeTv Invite.

BailaMerna
11-09-2009, 09:47 AM
Hi FST members.
I need a BitMeTv invite. I'm a tv shows collector, and not all shows are available on sites i use, and i want to discover this new site (for me). :)
Any one have an extra invite for me, i'll be very grateful.
Thanks in advance.

BailaMerna
11-10-2009, 08:34 AM
Up. :)

Magnum
11-10-2009, 08:40 AM
I have SCC invites.
Pm if you care.
Trader :sick::sick:

BailaMerna
11-10-2009, 09:04 AM
I have SCC invites.
Pm if you care.

It's the only post in the past about 1 year ago when i need a Rev invite.
I'm not a trader, even that i have not an account on SCC now.
DON'T Distorts the Thread.:angry::angry:

BailaMerna
11-11-2009, 07:52 AM
Still waiting.
Bump!

awaited
11-11-2009, 02:10 PM
I have SCC invites.
Pm if you care.

It's the only post in the past about 1 year ago when i need a Rev invite.
I'm not a trader, even that i have not an account on SCC now.
DON'T Distorts the Thread.:angry::angry:
sorry off topic. but what happened to ur scc acc?

BailaMerna
11-11-2009, 02:43 PM
sorry off topic. but what happened to ur scc acc?

Deleted due to along time not logged. :dry:

yakuza
11-11-2009, 02:50 PM
Pm me , i have invites on bitmetv.

BailaMerna
11-11-2009, 03:42 PM
Pm me , i have invites on bitmetv.
Failed. :pinch:

Still requesting it. :mellow:

IdolEyes787
11-11-2009, 07:10 PM
Hi FST members.
I need a BitMeTv invite. I'm a tv shows collector, and not all shows are available on sites i use, and i want to discover this new site (for me). :)

Just curious which shows?

BailaMerna
11-11-2009, 09:07 PM
Just curious which shows?

England and American shows, specially Americans. :happy:

pone44
11-11-2009, 09:42 PM
Thebox is a good site for UK TV. May want to look into that. What shows can't you find on other sites that you think you will find at bmtv?

England and American shows, specially Americans. :happy:

BailaMerna
11-12-2009, 06:08 PM
Thebox is a good site for UK TV. May want to look into that. What shows can't you find on other sites that you think you will find at bmtv?

Some shows packs are not on free sites, and if they exist, they have not good speeds.
I need a good tracker like BitMeTv to download shows packs, specially out-of-date ones with highly speeds. :whistling

BailaMerna
11-13-2009, 11:00 PM
Bump! :)

pone44
11-13-2009, 11:37 PM
What do you mean by "free sites"? Whats wrong with thebox for uk showsa dn how would you know if you have yet to try it?

Some shows packs are not on free sites, and if they exist, they have not good speeds.
I need a good tracker like BitMeTv to download shows packs, specially out-of-date ones with highly speeds. :whistling

2slick4u
11-14-2009, 12:05 AM
lol i guess the other shows

The_Martinator
11-14-2009, 09:42 AM
What do you mean by "free sites"? Whats wrong with thebox for uk showsa dn how would you know if you have yet to try it?

Low levelz, n00b! :lol:

Any good 0day tracker has what you need at great speeds, imo.

BailaMerna
11-15-2009, 01:17 AM

I said b4 that i need a shows packs with highly speeds.

lol i guess the other shows

You guessed SH*T! If you won't help the thread, don't F**K'EN Distorts the thread with your irony and intelligence.

Low levelz, n00b!

Any good 0day tracker has what you need at great speeds, imo.

That's what i mean.

Any way, thanks a lot to all members that posted on the thread without any benefits and filled the thread with their irony, and whom that couldn't help my request.

I posted this thread and i know that i won't find my request without a miracle.

I just wanted some one to invite me to that site to discover it and find what i searched for.

Any way, thanks again and i'll might never request again here to not bothering members here and having their irony.

Rart
11-15-2009, 01:26 AM
You can close the thread yourself by clicking the thread tools on the top.

To be honest though, I don't think it takes a "miracle", you've just been going about it the wrong way. There are plenty of people on FST who would be willing to help you out, you just have to know how to ask. Flaming other members who post on your thread isn't a good way to start. Respond calmly to criticism from other members, and try not to take a "Screw this, I'll never post here again attitude" when your request doesn't turn out right. It won't get you anywhere :dabs:

Good luck.

BailaMerna
11-15-2009, 03:49 AM
You can close the thread yourself by clicking the thread tools on the top.

To be honest though, I don't think it takes a "miracle", you've just been going about it the wrong way. There are plenty of people on FST who would be willing to help you out, you just have to know how to ask

I know that, and i didn't find any other politely way to request the invite.

Flaming other members who post on your thread isn't a good way to start. Respond calmly to criticism from other members,

That's i should do, and that's what i wish to do, but i found members here flouted on my request and from reasons that i would have the site for. It's not criticism, it is irony. :ermm:
That make me furious, and then i replied as done.