PDA

View Full Version : Looking For Eric

Totti
11-13-2009, 10:25 PM
I just finished watching this movie, and to put it in plain words WOW !!:w00t:. The story line is great both emotional and funny(one of the funnier movies I have seen), Eric Cantona really helps the movie out and does a good job as an actor and is simply hilarious.
Even though this is a football movie (Soccer for you yanks out there :) ) I would highly recommend it to any one who is looking for a very good story that also combines some really funny scenes and some good old British humor.

Btw I am no Man U fan but I must say Cantona Was simply brilliant as player back in his day a pure magician on the pitch
I hope who ever watches this movie will enjoy it as much as I have

The_Martinator
11-14-2009, 04:50 PM
I thought Cantona's Renault commercial was weird. Never watched him play live, but did watch some of his old games. I'm not into soccer movies ever since seing Goal, though.

Totti
11-14-2009, 05:21 PM
I thought Cantona's Renault commercial was weird. Never watched him play live, but did watch some of his old games. I'm not into soccer movies ever since seing Goal, though.

Don't even try to compare both movies.... Goal was very commercial and childish trying to use the Real Madrid brand and make them even more popular. This movie has good acting in it with a very well written story line