PDA

View Full Version : AMAZING Knife Throw Modern Warfare 2

simate
11-14-2009, 02:14 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cudCajMNRM0&feature=player_embedded

Cabalo
11-14-2009, 04:51 PM
lol that's way too much luck.

Who has played MP on this one? how does it compare to the first installment ?

MultiForce
11-15-2009, 10:22 PM
lol that's way too much luck.

Who has played MP on this one? how does it compare to the first installment ?

It's a long time since I played the first one but I'm having hours of fun with this one these days (PC).

Haven't had many issues at all, and I like the weapon sounds etc. better on this one. I could have killed the bastard who made the decision not to let us mute the music in the SP :P .
It might get a little too hot for my liking when you have all the kill streak rewards coming in all the time but it makes it a bit refreshing anyway.

Only thing that is going to ruin the game for me in the long run is the damn p2p hosting crap. It's fine most of the time but sometimes you play matches that lags, have ping above 100, lobbies closes etc. No one can kick ppl who cheat either. You can even see the lag/delay when you look at the kill cam.
Another thing is that you some times end up with ppl who just don't give a fuck whatever the mission is. Played 3 rounds with the same ppl this evening and 3 of them just camped in a building for the whole round just to let everyone else try to get the bomb placed.
I guess many of these issues can be resolved if you have a lot of friends to play with though, as it makes it a bit more "controllable".

Tv Controls you
11-20-2009, 02:52 AM
i would be so mad if that killed me lol.

Thats definitely the craziest kill i've ever seen by far, but i once saw someone killed for the last kill by getting hit with a flash grenade on the head. It looked so funny lol.

Baderous
11-21-2009, 01:07 AM
Hahaha. That's crazy.

I bet this guy will pass the rest of his live trying this one more time.

xryzzo
12-02-2009, 01:10 PM
thats sick:)