PDA

View Full Version : Getting Threads Locked.

huuramis
10-10-2003, 05:56 PM
QUOTE (showstopper496 @ 10 October 2003 - 02:43)
So anyway there was a rape right around the corner of where i live, a 13 or 14 year old black girl raped and killed, her neck was slit from ear to ear, blood all over the floor with her laying in the middle, and she was found by her younger brother (what a horrible sight that must of been seeing as how he was probably comming home from school all happy about recess and then he sees her laying on the floor)... thats about all I know of this because thats the only information released at the time, but from what I have heard (you never know about rumors) it was her boyfriend that did this to her....

now to get to my point WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN THIS FUCKING WORLD? 13/14 year olds raping their girlfriends and killing them (this isn't the first time it's happened around here). What the fuck is their problem? Why the hell do they do it? What do you think is the cause of something like this to happen? Sex beeing as open as it is on tv and in magazines and all over the internet and she wasn't putting out to him so he got pissed off and decided to do this? Bad parenting? Violent movies or video games? Drugs? What the hell!?

In my opinion I think it's definately the bad parenting skills, everyone I have ever met that was of violent nature and all that shit have had bad, little, or no parents telling them whats wrong, write, good, or bad... Which is probably also the result of kids having kids at ages such as 13 and up. This world disgusts me when shit like this happens. Also today doctors have found a black bump on my penis and they thank it my be cancer. If it is then doctors will have to cut it off which would force me to start peeing out of my ass. Then to top it all off my boyfriend of 2 years broke up with me. I hate my life and I think i'm going to kill myself 

he was asking a question if you actually read it.

Take your bullshit elsewhere, you waste my time. You are a troller looking for a response.

Your post makes no sense unless you are a homosexual 12 y/o with penile cancer. Given that, you would still not pee out of your ass.

STFU, loser!

then this guy comes along and screwes up the whole thread by starting of a chain reaction of branless posts toward the topic starter. he sais the topic makes no sense when infact what he posted is one of the most stupidest things ive ever read, the fact that he said the topic starter is a 12/yo homosexual with penile cancer has no relevence to the thread. so im guessing this guy is in denial and doesnt actually belive that our world is screwed, he must think its all peaches n cream.

i ask, to idiots like this guy to please stop screwing up threads. if you think the thread is pointless dont post in it.

if you read some of the other posts in this thread it seemed like it was a legit thought out kind of a threads to start with.

and i ask the mods to please consider either deleting the POSTS that bring them to close threads or warn the brainless posters that posts things like these and remind them to post something at least relevent to the thread.

REMMEMBER if you want to spam there is a couple threads already dedicated to that.

Lilmiss
10-10-2003, 06:05 PM
or move it to "i care world" :huh:

Snee
10-10-2003, 06:07 PM
Originally posted by huuramis@10 October 2003 - 18:56

QUOTE (showstopper496 @ 10 October 2003 - 02:43)
So anyway there was a rape right around the corner of where i live, a 13 or 14 year old black girl raped and killed, her neck was slit from ear to ear, blood all over the floor with her laying in the middle, and she was found by her younger brother (what a horrible sight that must of been seeing as how he was probably comming home from school all happy about recess and then he sees her laying on the floor)... thats about all I know of this because thats the only information released at the time, but from what I have heard (you never know about rumors) it was her boyfriend that did this to her....

now to get to my point WHAT THE FUCK IS GOING ON IN THIS FUCKING WORLD? 13/14 year olds raping their girlfriends and killing them (this isn't the first time it's happened around here). What the fuck is their problem? Why the hell do they do it? What do you think is the cause of something like this to happen? Sex beeing as open as it is on tv and in magazines and all over the internet and she wasn't putting out to him so he got pissed off and decided to do this? Bad parenting? Violent movies or video games? Drugs? What the hell!?

In my opinion I think it's definately the bad parenting skills, everyone I have ever met that was of violent nature and all that shit have had bad, little, or no parents telling them whats wrong, write, good, or bad... Which is probably also the result of kids having kids at ages such as 13 and up. This world disgusts me when shit like this happens. Also today doctors have found a black bump on my penis and they thank it my be cancer. If it is then doctors will have to cut it off which would force me to start peeing out of my ass. Then to top it all off my boyfriend of 2 years broke up with me. I hate my life and I think i'm going to kill myself

he was asking a question if you actually read it.

Take your bullshit elsewhere, you waste my time. You are a troller looking for a response.

Your post makes no sense unless you are a homosexual 12 y/o with penile cancer. Given that, you would still not pee out of your ass.

STFU, loser!

then this guy comes along and screwes up the whole thread by starting of a chain reaction of branless posts toward the topic starter. he sais the topic makes no sense when infact what he posted is one of the most stupidest things ive ever read, the fact that he said the topic starter is a 12/yo homosexual with penile cancer has no relevence to the thread. so im guessing this guy is in denial and doesnt actually belive that our world is screwed, he must think its all peaches n cream.

i ask, to idiots like this guy to please stop screwing up threads. if you think the thread is pointless dont post in it.

if you read some of the other posts in this thread it seemed like it was a legit thought out kind of a threads to start with.

and i ask the mods to please consider either deleting the POSTS that bring them to close threads or warn the brainless posters that posts things like these and remind them to post something at least relevent to the thread.

REMMEMBER if you want to spam there is a couple threads already dedicated to that.
Read his previous posts, then read this post again.

I'd be surprised if this one was completely true.

It seems to me as if you need to think a bit more about this.

pol
10-10-2003, 06:10 PM
:D http://www.uploadit.org/files/101003-humerous.jpg :D

huuramis
10-10-2003, 06:12 PM
who'es previous post?

olibomb
10-10-2003, 06:14 PM
look huuarmis your wrong, the showstopper man was just seeing what type of reaction he would get

Lilmiss
Originally posted by huuramis@10 October 2003 - 17:56
I think i'm going to kill myself

thats the bit that p*ssed me off.
but, this thread is going the same way as the other......locked. :D

huuramis
that looks pretty good. i wonder if i should use it

Snee
10-10-2003, 06:18 PM
@huuramis: showstopper's previous posts, he is on every now and then with some odd seemingly attention-seeking post, I'm not sure what he's on about.

Of course it may all be true, but there were a few things in this latest post that didn't seem right.

If I'm wrong I'm of course sorry, but I don't think I am.

Edit: Oh yeah, and your posts too, come to think of it, I know what you've said about gay people before.

titey
10-10-2003, 06:21 PM
Originally posted by pol@10 October 2003 - 12:10
Nice work pol! http://www.piczonline.com/client/titey/thmbup.gifhttp://www.piczonline.com/client/titey/yes.gif Yes hurr, you should use it.... wif pol's permission of course.
:huh: So far as questioning the mods actions, I doubt it'll do much good........LeGo didn't get very far when he asked about it, and his complaint was even more appropriate. :unsure:

ScotchGuy
10-10-2003, 06:26 PM
Originally posted by titey+10 October 2003 - 10:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (titey @ 10 October 2003 - 10:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-pol@10 October 2003 - 12:10
Nice work pol&#33; http://www.piczonline.com/client/titey/thmbup.gifhttp://www.piczonline.com/client/titey/yes.gif Yes hurr, you should use it.... wif pol&#39;s permission of course. :huh: So far as questioning the mods actions, I doubt it&#39;ll do much good........LeGo didn&#39;t get very far when he asked about it, and his complaint was even more appropriate. :unsure: [/b][/quote]
I think you should use it as well, it would sum up the content of all of your posts.

pol
10-10-2003, 06:27 PM
:D permission granted ;)

titey
10-10-2003, 06:28 PM
Originally posted by ScotchGuy@10 October 2003 - 12:26
I think you should use it as well, it would sum up the content of all of your posts.
Yes it would.... if my name were huuramis. <_<

ScotchGuy
10-10-2003, 06:32 PM
Originally posted by titey+10 October 2003 - 10:28--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (titey @ 10 October 2003 - 10:28)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-ScotchGuy@10 October 2003 - 12:26
Yes it would.... if my name were huuramis. <_< [/b][/quote]
I was talking about Huuramis. Since you said huuramis should use it, then I said yeah you should use it. In agreeance with you.

Snee
10-10-2003, 06:34 PM
We might as well spam this now :P , titey, where&#39;s the sig? :( I rather miss it.

titey
10-10-2003, 06:40 PM
Originally posted by SnnY@10 October 2003 - 12:34
titey, where&#39;s the sig? :( I rather miss it.
:huh: I was rather tired of it, so I removed it........maybe pol can make a cool one for me that extolls my manure spreading abilities&#33; :P

Snee
10-10-2003, 06:45 PM
PM him (I&#39;d try making one myself, but he&#39;s a lot faster, and probably better at it too).

titey
10-10-2003, 06:47 PM
:D Nah.... I was just kidding.

Signatures aren&#39;t that important to me anyway.... I&#39;ve got them turned off. :P

:( Whelp.... it&#39;s that time again.... see ya.

DanB
10-10-2003, 07:03 PM
What? i&#39;ve missed the excitement????/ :o

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Snee
10-10-2003, 07:19 PM
Originally posted by titey@10 October 2003 - 19:47
:D Nah.... I was just kidding.

Signatures aren&#39;t that important to me anyway.... I&#39;ve got them turned off.&nbsp; :P

:( Whelp.... it&#39;s that time again.... see ya.
c&#39;ya titeyhttp://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/smilies/wavehappy.gif

@db:
http://www.uploadit.org/files/101003-yoda_pirate.jpg
http://www.uploadit.org/files/101003-yoda_hustler_thumb.jpg
http://www.uploadit.org/files/101003-yoda_swamp_small.gif
http://www.uploadit.org/files/101003-yoda_swamp2_small.gif

Found them when I was surfing, thought I&#39;d share :)

DanB
10-10-2003, 07:21 PM
:lol: :lol: cool, but are they far too big for a sig?

the only thing i found today was a miserable pit of doom&#33;

Snee
10-10-2003, 07:27 PM
They can be rezised you know, although the moving ones would be a bit tricky. The pool player is small enough, static versions of the others can be found here:
http://www.uploadit.org/files/101003-goldfish.jpg (http://www.howstrange.com/frames.htm)
(click the pic)

Pit of doom? :blink:

DanB
10-10-2003, 07:29 PM
My job is driving me insane. I&#39;m not full of self-esteem/confidence as it is

Snee
10-10-2003, 07:31 PM
I hear ya, I&#39;ve hated most of my own jobs thus far, it seems to be an integral part of most peoples&#39; lives, it&#39;s why I&#39;m now studying to become something I&#39;m interested in.

LeGoMyFnLeg
10-10-2003, 07:33 PM
Originally posted by titey@10 October 2003 - 18:21

:huh: So far as questioning the mods actions, I doubt it&#39;ll do much good....[LIST]....LeGo didn&#39;t get very far when he asked about it, and his complaint was even more appropriate. :unsure:

The power of communication these days outweighs the abuse of power&#33;

People may not be able to speak freely here, but there are places where you still can.

Check the sig.

(I believe it conforms to size rules) :D

DanB
10-10-2003, 07:37 PM
i leave everyday feeling like shit. more and miore i have to work over the weekends to do stuff that i cant do during the week becasue i&#39;m too busy or can&#39;t get the peace & quiet to concentrate on it. its fucked up. i asked for a payrise 3 weeks ago and havent heard anything - then found out yestersday my boss hasny mentioned it to anyone else&#33;&#33; :angry: :angry:

Snee
10-10-2003, 07:43 PM
:( Maybe a career change would be in order, though I know it&#39;s a bit tricky to get a decent job in the UK.

I hope it&#39;ll get better.

@LeGo: how about a requesting a poll, ie. "do you think the mods are doing their job?"

DanB
10-10-2003, 07:48 PM
i think the board is just being terrorised by a few dickheads&#33; It only seems to have been the last couple of weeks where it has got to such a large scale.

me wonders if it is perhaps retribution for terrorising a certain other forum?

i was so lucky to get this job, all things considered, after not working for 2.5 years previously - i feel some misguided loyalty to the company after their show of confidence in me. i sure you know what i&#39;m getting at Snny ;)

LeGoMyFnLeg
10-10-2003, 07:48 PM
With the current atmosphere, I doubt the reults would accurately reflect the facts. Would you feel free to comment negatively with your current member name? Some wouldn&#39;t I&#39;m sure.

DanB
10-10-2003, 07:51 PM
Originally posted by LeGoMyFnLeg@10 October 2003 - 20:48
With the current atmosphere, I doubt the reults would accurately reflect the facts. Would you feel free to comment negatively with your current member name? Some wouldn&#39;t I&#39;m sure.
very true. a guest cant request a poll can they, so there&#39;s no anonymous way to voice your fears. :ph34r:

i guess you could always talk to a mod that you feel is okay though?

Snee
10-10-2003, 07:54 PM
Originally posted by danb@10 October 2003 - 20:48
i think the board is just being terrorised by a few dickheads&#33; It only seems to have been the last couple of weeks where it has got to such a large scale.

me wonders if it is perhaps retribution for terrorising a certain other forum?

i was so lucky to get this job, all things considered, after not working for 2.5 years previously - i feel some misguided loyalty to the company after their show of confidence in me. i sure you know what i&#39;m getting at Snny ;)
I hear your great skills in a certain area have been rewarded, is that it? :blink:

Have you considered working in another part of the EU, maybe, now that the borders are opening up you could have a chance to do something interesting?
Though I imagine it would be a bit of gamble.

I met an Irish guy at the university the other day, who had come here to study, how about doing something like that?

Snee
10-10-2003, 07:58 PM
Originally posted by LeGoMyFnLeg@10 October 2003 - 20:48
But the votes are anonymous aren&#39;t they?

It&#39;s requesting the poll that might be a problem.

But if they could do what they did to bigboab...this poll ought to gain support as well.

I&#39;m not sure I&#39;m that annoyed with the mods myself, barring the bigboab incident, of course.

DanB
10-10-2003, 08:04 PM
it would be good but i missed out on the brains in my family. i left school with 9 GCSE&#39;s at 16 and:-

my 12 year old brother started doing his GCSE&#39;s this school year(2 years only)

my 14 year old brother also started his GCSE&#39;s this school year(1 year only)

You should come and study here&#33; :D

DanB
10-10-2003, 08:05 PM
Originally posted by SnnY+10 October 2003 - 20:58--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (SnnY @ 10 October 2003 - 20:58)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-LeGoMyFnLeg@10 October 2003 - 20:48
But the votes are anonymous aren&#39;t they?

It&#39;s requesting the poll that might be a problem.

But if they could do what they did to bigboab...this poll ought to gain support as well.

I&#39;m not sure I&#39;m that annoyed with the mods myself, barring the bigboab incident, of course. [/b][/quote]
HHmm in my understanding that was a joke that backfired in a major way. ui really dont think there was any malicous intent intended there :D

LeGoMyFnLeg
10-10-2003, 08:11 PM
What I find is that things are too easily swept away. I&#39;m sure they all have their goods and bad days but locking any instance of criticism is not fair play.

I think for a lot of members, coming across a topic of interest only to find it locked for no apparent reason is just plain annoying. Sometimes there may have been a mild flame, but the members can often sort that out among themselves and carry on productively. No need for heavy handed closure.
I see far too many that just have "well that&#39;s been answered" . To who&#39;s level of satisfaction though?
And there are many that might have been better moved to an appropriate location rather than just being locked without reason.

Snee
10-10-2003, 08:16 PM
@danb:
It doesn&#39;t hurt to try something else if you think your economy can handle it.

Sometimes people are brighter than they think, you know&#33; here they give us a second chance, my first time round in sixth form rendered me mediocre grades, as did the rest of my early schooling (losing all your friends and never being left alone by the bullies does that to you), but when I tried it again, now science instead of medicine, I suddenly started getting decent grades, then I did some language and other stuff for two years and suddenly I got the equivalent of straight A&#39;s.

Now I&#39;m at the university and usually at the top of my class, but it hasn&#39;t been that way long, three years since I felt worthless, cus&#39; the bastards at school told me I was. If I hadn&#39;t decided to try again, I&#39;d been stuck as a fork-lift driver, a male nurse, or a factory worker, all of which I&#39;ve been at one point.

J'Pol
10-10-2003, 08:17 PM
Originally posted by LeGoMyFnLeg+10 October 2003 - 20:33--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (LeGoMyFnLeg @ 10 October 2003 - 20:33)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-titey@10 October 2003 - 18:21

:huh: So far as questioning the mods actions, I doubt it&#39;ll do much good....[LIST]....LeGo didn&#39;t get very far when he asked about it, and his complaint was even more appropriate.&nbsp; :unsure:

The power of communication these days outweighs the abuse of power&#33;

People may not be able to speak freely here, but there are places where you still can.

Check the sig.

(I believe it conforms to size rules) :D [/b][/quote]
Is this a joke.

You are using this forum to advertise your forum. By starting a thread, in your forum where people can complain about this forum.

That seems way too harsh for my liking.

J'Pol
10-10-2003, 08:21 PM
Originally posted by SnnY@10 October 2003 - 21:16
If I hadn&#39;t decided to try again, I&#39;d been stuck as a fork-lift driver, a male nurse, or a factory worker, all of which I&#39;ve been at one point.

Flippin&#39; heck Snnowy you must have been busy

thewizeard
10-10-2003, 08:24 PM
In my opinion being a moderator is more difficult than many may realise. If one leaves a disputed topic open, one probably gets criticised, and if it&#39;s closed another round of criticism ensues. It&#39;s a lose lose situation. On the whole I think the moderators do an admiral job.

Perhaps it would be good idea to have a &#39;mod of the week&#39; so that one could find out how difficult it all is?

LeGoMyFnLeg
10-10-2003, 08:24 PM
That forum was created out of necessity. Check the creation date and you&#39;ll see that it was only after being censored here that the software was installed.
I don&#39;t see it as advertisement at all. I have many forums and sites and I haven&#39;t provided links to them at all. What I have provided is a safe zone for anyone with complaints or questions.
I thought you of all people would see that.

Snee
10-10-2003, 08:27 PM
Originally posted by JPaul+10 October 2003 - 21:21--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (JPaul &#064; 10 October 2003 - 21:21)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-SnnY@10 October 2003 - 21:16
If I hadn&#39;t decided to try again, I&#39;d been stuck as a fork-lift driver, a male nurse, or a factory worker, all of which I&#39;ve been at one point.

Flippin&#39; heck Snnowy you must have been busy [/b][/quote]
Yes, I was, and it sucked.

Trying to take care of people with alzenheimers and never actually being able to do my work properly, since there wasn&#39;t enough time to treat them with dignity.

Making car-parts, and bloody plastic on 5-shift.

And working at a warehouse, driving fork-lifts with ford-parts, until the breaks on one truck malfunctioned and mashed my foot. A job a-year and I hated everyone of them.

Lamsey
10-10-2003, 08:29 PM
Originally posted by LeGoMyFnLeg@10 October 2003 - 20:24
That forum was created out of necessity. Check the creation date and you&#39;ll see that it was only after being censored here that the software was installed.
I don&#39;t see it as advertisement at all. I have many forums and sites and I haven&#39;t provided links to them at all. What I have provided is a safe zone for anyone with complaints or questions.
I thought you of all people would see that.

11. Complaints concerning moderators or their actions may be discussed with that moderator or brought to the attention of an administrator via PM.

Please obey the forum rules. They are there for a reason.

Or is there some reason why you wouldn&#39;t like to contact the administrators?