11-15-2009, 05:10 PM
no delete and bye all

susiserken
11-15-2009, 05:34 PM
fly100

IdolEyes787
11-15-2009, 05:49 PM
no delete and bye all

FST doesn't delete accounts .Given the turn of events in the case that led to your disabling I would be willing to ban you though.

Glitterstep
11-15-2009, 06:32 PM
no delete and bye all

Bye ... :thumbsup:

yakuza
11-15-2009, 06:33 PM
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee god bless you:(:(

Glitterstep
11-15-2009, 06:42 PM
byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee god bless you:(:(

God bless you too.. :)

but hey i gotta question.Any reason behind opening this thread.?

Totti
11-15-2009, 06:43 PM
second time today whats going on???

Glitterstep
11-15-2009, 06:44 PM
second time today whats going on???

Maybe its opened twice by the same person

Skiz
11-15-2009, 06:56 PM
FST doesn't delete accounts for any reason. If you don't want it, don't use it. :idunno:

yakuza
11-15-2009, 07:03 PM
no please deleteeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Cabalo
11-15-2009, 07:03 PM
sooooo.... that FTN trade was fake... who would imagine. :rolleyes:

yakuza
11-15-2009, 07:09 PM
he he he fake what fake man it's real, but my acc is..........real, not FAke

Cabalo
11-15-2009, 07:15 PM
ah. i understand.
btw, why are you still replying if you obviously aren't willing to continue using this current account ?

yakuza
11-15-2009, 07:18 PM
delete and finish here

sheriff 01
11-15-2009, 07:24 PM
delete and finish here

Can you not read yakuza, they already instructed you to not use your account anymore because there will be no account deletions here regardless.
The fact that you started this bullshit self pity thread shows everybody just how immature you are.

yakuza
11-15-2009, 07:27 PM
he he he nice man thanks

Totti
11-15-2009, 07:35 PM
he he he nice man thanks

sometimes I just don't understand how people don't get the point......

yakuza
11-15-2009, 07:38 PM
ok good night to all

The_Martinator
11-15-2009, 08:05 PM
What I don't get is why you thought it was a better idea to start a thread instead of simply PMing of of the staff here.

hagckz0r
11-15-2009, 09:36 PM
Gimme ftn via giveaway and i give iou banhammarz :D
potatohead

Fishy2
11-15-2009, 09:42 PM
So is it always like this here at FST? he he he just a joke guys

IdolEyes787
11-15-2009, 10:01 PM
You have to realize ,especially coming from some place like uk-t, that this site is open sign up .
It doesn't require proof of intent or literacy or even a comprehension of English ,just an internet connection and google translate.
That said it's because of this that it is more like something out of Mad Max than a proper formum at times and you really have know way of telling the good from the bad ( or in the case of the OP the ugly) when and if they reveal themselves.
Sometimes I wonder what it it would be like to staff at a place where it means something to people to remain in good graces there so they try to instead of being force to behave but whatever.
That which does not kill you ,makes you stronger.

Fishy2
11-15-2009, 10:15 PM
You have to realize ,especially coming from some place like uk-t, that this site is open sign up .
It doesn't require proof of intent or literacy or even a comprehension of English ,just an internet connection and google translate.
That said it's because of this that it is more like something out of Mad Max than a proper formum at times and you really have know way of telling the good from the bad ( or in the case of the OP the ugly) when and if they reveal themselves.
Sometimes I wonder what it it would be like to staff at a place where it means something to people to remain in good graces there so they try to instead of being force to behave but whatever.

I think I do understand, or at least I’m starting to get a good handle on it. I seems to me there are some good intelligent people on this site, who can and do express themselves eloquently and have a valid contribution to make, and the ones that enjoy taking the piss of course :) then a lot more that mostly fall into the silent majority and of course the people on here for the most obvious of reasons that cant seem to see further than the end of their respective noses, but if thats the price of free speech thats all fine by me. I do find myself lurking more than I thought I would instead of posting, but I and others are grateful for the welcome here especially at the time we needed it most. :D

Just noticed the star, think I should read the FAQ?

susiserken
11-15-2009, 10:33 PM
I dont think he wanted to leave he just wanted the attention :D

Heroo
11-15-2009, 10:36 PM
Bye lol

pentomato
11-15-2009, 11:22 PM

For the life of me, I couldn't understand a word of what you said.

Enzo
11-15-2009, 11:33 PM
why not stop using the acc.. or you look for some attention :S

hagckz0r
11-15-2009, 11:58 PM
@Idol: "That said it's because of this that it is more like something out of Mad Max than a proper formum at times" :D I luv this comparison. Good point, I hope I bring some good candies for Mad Max :D

sheriff 01
11-16-2009, 12:04 AM
Mad Max was one of my favourite movies especially since tina turner was in it. Goddamn she is one sexy lady. LOL!

pentomato
11-16-2009, 01:18 AM
Mad Max was one of my favourite movies especially since tina turner was in it. Goddamn she is one sexy lady. LOL!

Yes very sexy and she is around 70 already, money talks.

Totti
11-16-2009, 07:55 AM

I think I do understand, or at least I’m starting to get a good handle on it. I seems to me there are some good intelligent people on this site, who can and do express themselves eloquently and have a valid contribution to make, and the ones that enjoy taking the piss of course :) then a lot more that mostly fall into the silent majority and of course the people on here for the most obvious of reasons that cant seem to see further than the end of their respective noses, but if thats the price of free speech thats all fine by me. I do find myself lurking more than I thought I would instead of posting, but I and others are grateful for the welcome here especially at the time we needed it most. :D

Just noticed the star, think I should read the FAQ?

Hope you are enjoying it here man.... all of you former ukter's can really bring this place up a level in my opinion if you really want to after being part of such a great site :).

Fishy2
11-16-2009, 09:12 AM
lol @ pentomato

@Totti Yeh I do enjoy looking in and I know a few others do a bit of lurking to, as for bringing the place up a level I dont know about that, could be the whole tone of the place goes pear shaped!

kooltilldend
11-17-2009, 11:24 AM
if only a few people could make the 100's of others more sane...alas, it won't happen and this place will still be full of idiots

that said, if the ex-ukt fellas do bring in more proper convo's to the table...then that's a very nice bonus indeed