PDA

View Full Version : [REQ] Pedro's BTMusic

SenorBubbz
11-15-2009, 06:54 PM
I haven't been on this website for... wow. YEARS.
Well it probably hasn't been years but rather quite a few months.
Last thing I remember is throwing a bitch fit and leaving.

Well I'm back to ask a little favor, to be invited to Pedro's BTMusic.
I have become quite the audiophile recently and I want to convert my ENTIRE music collection to flac. That's quite a big collection fyi.
As we speak I'm listening to Deadmau5's "Random Album Title" album in FLAC, it sounds beautiful.

Well enough talk, let's get to business shall we?
I haven't been active on this forum because all I needed to sustain my pirate-y needs was SCT and what they didn't have, TPB.
Well as you might know, SCT is quite lacking in the music department and TPB doesn't have EVERYTHING.

On to the screens?

SCT (my one stop shop): http://img2.pict.com/e2/7f/04/1989701/0/800/scenetorrentsdetailsfordurex.png
BitSeduce (haha, gotta stay fresh for the ladies =P): http://img2.pict.com/ef/c5/90/1989695/0/bitseducedetailsforsenorbubbz.pn.png
BitMeTV (Only use this for Dexter and Burn Notice <3): http://img2.pict.com/2b/fc/54/1989694/0/bitmetv.png

uTorrent upload/download data: http://img2.pict.com/b3/b1/1b/1989854/0/utordata.png
I've had utorrent running nonstop on my computer 24/7 for 13 867 hours = 577.791667 days
That's awesome =D

Oh, and add me on facebook!
http://www.facebook.com/senorbubbz

Peace n Love!
Feel free to post any questions you might have.

Glitterstep
11-15-2009, 06:58 PM
If anyone is a member of these sites, feel free to check out my profile page for each one:
SCT: userdetails.php?xxxxxxxxxxxx
BitSeduce: userdetails.php?xxxxxxxxx
BitMeTV: userdetails.php?xxxxxxxxxx

I think you should remove your profile links from here...before it harms you..

SenorBubbz
11-15-2009, 07:07 PM
Done and thanks.
Now maybe you can remove it from your post before it does harm me?

Edit: Added uTorrent upload/download data to my first post.

Glitterstep
11-15-2009, 07:18 PM
Done and thanks.
Now maybe you can remove it from your post before it does harm me?

Edit: Added uTorrent upload/download data to my first post.

edited

SenorBubbz
11-15-2009, 07:22 PM
Thanks bro, and now I play the waiting game....

Glitterstep
11-15-2009, 07:27 PM

Are you a member of What.cd or Waffles,coz they have more FLAC files than Pedro's(that's what i read here before)

SenorBubbz
11-15-2009, 07:29 PM

Are you a member of What.cd or Waffles,coz they have more FLAC files than Pedro's(that's what i read here before)

Pedro's is FLAC only, which is fantastic. And nah, I used to have accounts at both but everything I have died besides a few sites I use around bi-weekly.

SenorBubbz
11-15-2009, 07:53 PM

Pedro's is FLAC only, which is fantastic. And nah, I used to have accounts at both but everything I have died besides a few sites I use around bi-weekly.

Enlightened
11-15-2009, 08:08 PM

Not True, best Flac is E***O, almost impossible to get an invite.:yup:

Rart
11-15-2009, 08:26 PM
Or you could just go for what/waffles/demonoid which have far more FLACs than these overrated "high level" sites will ever have.

SenorBubbz
11-15-2009, 08:35 PM
Or you could just go for what/waffles/demonoid which have far more FLACs than these overrated "high level" sites will ever have.

Oh I didn't know Demonoid had FLAC O= you discover something new everyday. And I used to have both What? and Waffles accounts and I found it quite hard to seed and maintain an above average healthy ratio. Although, if you'd like to give me an invite to either one, I'd be more than happy to take it. However, BTMusic is still my dream-come-true FLAC tracker.

Not True, best Flac is E***O, almost impossible to get an invite.:yup:

I read in the WTO thread that E-Music only has old FLAC, as in Bobby Brown and such. That's not what I'm looking for =] Thanks for the input though.

Cabalo
11-15-2009, 08:53 PM
With everything else you said Ceteris Paribus, if you knew FST then you should know it's not wise to come here asking for a difficult invite after being away for so long.
You have very very narrow chances that someone will bother to invite you, plus you're positioning yourself as a target for attacks.

SenorBubbz
11-15-2009, 08:59 PM
With everything else you said Ceteris Paribus, if you knew FST then you should know it's not wise to come here asking for a difficult invite after being away for so long.
You have very very narrow chances that someone will bother to invite you, plus you're positioning yourself as a target for attacks.

Oh Cabalo I remember you!
And I know the chance of me getting invited or even considered is very slim. No point in not trying though.

And attacked? In what way?

Cabalo
11-15-2009, 09:03 PM

And I know the chance of me getting invited or even considered is very slim. No point in not trying though.

Can't you hear the vultures circling around this thread ? :unsure:

SenorBubbz
11-15-2009, 09:05 PM

Can't you hear the vultures circling around this thread ? :unsure:

Well not quite :ermm:
You're worrying me haha, still kinda confused by what you mean...

Cabalo
11-15-2009, 09:09 PM
you'd better watch your six...

they will come for you.
http://www.lakecounty.org/kids-blog/uploaded_images/SDC10949-747972.JPG

SenorBubbz
11-15-2009, 09:12 PM
They see me trollin.....

Cabalo
11-15-2009, 09:33 PM
http://imagecache2.allposters.com/images/GAL/SMTAP.jpg

SenorBubbz
11-15-2009, 10:16 PM
All this natural bumping is fantastic.

IdolEyes787
11-15-2009, 11:42 PM
Last thing I remember is throwing a bitch fit and leaving.
Well I'm back to ask a little favor, to be invited to Pedro's BTMusic.
Feel free to post any questions you might have.

So you only came back to a site that you self-admittedly have no respect for in the hope of getting an invite and not to tell everyone to fuck off again?:unsure:

75% or over of the members from here, are the scum of the BT community, traders, cheaters, even just giveaways are frowned upon.

Best post I've ever seen on this forum. I don't want to associate myself with these 75% of the members.

Take this time to flame me. See if I care.

GO FUCK YOURSELF (http://fyad2.ytmnd.com/)

SenorBubbz
11-16-2009, 03:01 AM
So you only came back to a site that you self-admittedly have no respect for in the hope of getting an invite and not to tell everyone to fuck off again?:unsure:

75% or over of the members from here, are the scum of the BT community, traders, cheaters, even just giveaways are frowned upon.

Best post I've ever seen on this forum. I don't want to associate myself with these 75% of the members.

Take this time to flame me. See if I care.

GO FUCK YOURSELF (http://fyad2.ytmnd.com/)

Huh, now I know what Cabalo meant.
All I can tell you is that I've matured since then. It's been quite a while.

And yes, I'm just back for this invite because being a part of the FST community takes quite a bit of online lurking and I don't have time for that now, my life is quite busy. I'm not knocking your life saying you aren't busy, you can probably make time for it. I'm not that good at being productive yet, so unfortunately I can't.

Hope I can still get an invite? haha

IdolEyes787
11-16-2009, 03:20 AM
And yes, I'm just back for this invite because being a part of the FST community takes quite a bit of online lurking and I don't have time for that now, my life is quite busy. I'm not knocking your life saying you aren't busy, you can probably make time for it. I'm not that good at being productive yet, so unfortunately I can't.

Actually I think what I do here classifies as the epitome of being unproductive.:ermm:
But from what I remember of you you seemed like a nice enough guy so good luck in your pursuit to join a tracker so that you can download tons of FLAC and compile a vast library of music because you don't have a moment to waste investing time in frivolous pursuits like taking 5 minutes a day to post here.

Btw I just joking in that Lenny Bruce/ Bill Hicks kind of way if you know what I mean.

Not that you do.

SenorBubbz
11-17-2009, 01:29 AM

Actually I think what I do here classifies as the epitome of being unproductive.:ermm:
But from what I remember of you you seemed like a nice enough guy so good luck in your pursuit to join a tracker so that you can download tons of FLAC and compile a vast library of music because you don't have a moment to waste investing time in frivolous pursuits like taking 5 minutes a day to post here.

Btw I just joking in that Lenny Bruce/ Bill Hicks kind of way if you know what I mean.

Not that you do.

No not at all but I definitely appreciate the humor. And thanks for the support, I don't know if it'll lead anywhere but I appreciate it as well.
And I'm glad I can bump this thread without having to post stupid shit like pictures or the word bump.
What I'll do to bump it for a while is write journal entries for my day. That sounds kind of awesome and should keep my quite active here haha =D

SenorBubbz
11-18-2009, 04:11 AM
Well today was a good day.
I got a lot closer to two girls I want to hook up with and with a lesbian who's turned out to be a surprisingly good friend! O=

I also found out that one of the girls I want to hook up with is really fake and talks a little about me behind my back and that knocked me down a few notches.
But later I saw a video about a black man who dismantled an entire branch of the KKK all by himself by being kind and humorous and giving love no matter what.
This totally inspired me and I've already been trying to be nicer but sometimes I get really critical for no reason. So I'm gonna keep this black preacher thing in mind as I go through my day.

Hopefully I don't forget though as that happens quuuiiitte a lot =|

Thanks for reading anyway =] If I remember to write one up tomorrow I will!