PDA

View Full Version : Help Please My Computer Is Messing Up

Mdal_1991
11-15-2009, 11:09 PM
Hi Ive Got Some Kind Of Virus On My Laptop I Have An Acer Aspire One Notebook And Honestly It Suck Its A Mini So It Has No Cd Drive I Had To Buy And External But The Acer People Are Stupid And Dont Include A Cd With The Operating System And Drivers Which They Should In case The Owner Buys A Cd Drive They Put The Reformat And Drivers Built In And Thats Not Gunna Help When It Doesnt Start Up I Had That issue Some Windows File Went Out And I Had To Ask My Friends Boyfriend To Fix It He Put Vista On I Loved It But The Driver For My WiFi Card Didnt Work(I Know Straying Of Subject Sorta But This Is Relevent) Im Back With Xp Because Of That But Now Its Messing Up Again Ive Got A Ton Of Viruses I Got Rid Of Allot But Ive Got One That Disables All My Virus Protection And Some Start Up Programs And I Cant Redo My Computer Again I Dont Have Access To An Operating System Disc I Had The b.exe Virus I Got Rid Of It Though Other Than The Start Up Stuff My Laptop Works Ok But Im At Wits End With It I Wanna Fix My Computer Any Help Is Appreciated Thankx:)

BOSMAN
11-16-2009, 12:10 AM
o_O
You can write small letters?
try download kaspersky antivirus

peat moss
11-16-2009, 06:07 AM
Find your drivers here : http://gd.panam.acer.com/home/

Cabalo
11-16-2009, 06:19 AM
o_O
You can write small letters?
try download kaspersky antivirus
He is probably typing from some portable device.

karachidude
11-22-2009, 10:39 PM
hi,

first use Trojan Remover to remove the registry restrictions imposed,that are stopping your AV, by the virus,than do a scan with MBAM.This should bring ur PC to a more usable condition.

Then install a good complete AntiVirus,like Norton or Kaspersky,do a complete system scan.

Keep MBAM and TR for on-demand scans,and the AV for live protection,also use a firewall like commodo,its pretty solid with HIPS and all,nags a lot at the start,but tames down in a week or so.

Better safe than sorry :)

Baderous
11-22-2009, 11:40 PM
I dont know if karachidude is refering to Malwarebytes Anti-Malware when he says MBAM, but i'm guessing he is. So, this will be your best choice for now. Concerning the AntiVirus, i'd go with ESET.