xbballplaya223x
10-10-2003, 11:54 PM
have you ever had an attitude towards the teacher back in high school :lol:

TwisT
10-11-2003, 12:14 AM
nopez... last time was junior high

DarthInsinuate
10-11-2003, 12:20 AM
not really, except this one teacher who was a bad teacher, she talked really quietly and slowly

and your signiture is too big check the rules (http://www.klboard.ath.cx/index.php?showtopic=22529)

JONNO_CELEBS
10-11-2003, 12:21 AM
I was Attitude B)

btw, xbballplaya223x your sig is about 3 times too high for board regs, it will get removed if you don't make it smaller, if you need help with that, just ask :D

Jonno B)

DanB
10-11-2003, 12:24 AM
And i thought this was a reference to somthing else. Silly me :lol: :lol:

JONNO_CELEBS
10-11-2003, 12:27 AM
Coooooool I tripple posted and 2 were deleted :lol: :lol:

Don't think I ever been deleted before.........it tickled :lol: :lol:

Jonno B)

NikkiD
10-11-2003, 12:29 AM
Yeah, you've been deleted once before, don't you remember you dp'd the other night? :rolleyes:

Back on topic... I was a troublemaker in school - I always had really high grades and was bored stiff in my classes. I was notorious for sarcastic remarks in class. One example - math class, 10th grade I think, the teacher made an error in calculation on the board, and I just had to point it out, something to the effect of "Sheesh, if you can't get it right, how do you expect us to?" At which point I remember him throwing the chalk at me and me pretending to be hit by it and falling on the floor in mock convulsions...

Lamsey
10-11-2003, 12:30 AM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@11 October 2003 - 00:27
Coooooool I tripple posted and 2 were deleted :lol: :lol:

Don't think I ever been deleted before.........it tickled :lol: :lol:

Jonno B)
Jonno, I am always having to delete your posts. I'm hereby confiscating your 'refresh' button.

Please do us a favour and check in a new window to see if a post's gone through - it's quite a pain for us to have to delete multiple posts.

DanB
10-11-2003, 12:34 AM
Originally posted by NikkiD@11 October 2003 - 01:29
Yeah, you've been deleted once before, don't you remember you dp'd the other night? :rolleyes:

Is it only me that finds this funny? :unsure:

JONNO_CELEBS
10-11-2003, 12:42 AM
@Nikki..........I used to get stiff in class too :D :lol: :lol:

@Lamsey........Did you really?.........Git <_< and I like my refresh button......it&#39;s warm :P and I wanted an exscuse to use my hover smilie :P :lol:

@Dan.........No&#33; You&#39;re thinking the same thing as me huh? :D :D :D And the fact that Nikki said it is even better, would have worried if Lamsey had :unsure:

Jonno B)

Guillaume
10-11-2003, 12:46 AM
Time for this again?

http://www.chinkii.com/uploads/album/guys/jonno.JPG

http://www.mcbriens.net/liam/img/smilies/whistle.gif

DanB
10-11-2003, 12:48 AM
Yeah that would have been worrying&#33; :blink:

Glad I&#39;m not the only one thinking it though.

did you guess who it was yet? :P

JONNO_CELEBS
10-11-2003, 01:46 AM
I bloody knew it was you, just was&#39;nt sure <_<

Git, you had me searching IP&#39;&#39;s all over trying to figure it out for sure :lol: :lol:

I knew it was either you or SnnY :)

So the clue was about my DP was it? :rolleyes:

Jonno B)

james_bond_rulez
10-11-2003, 01:50 AM
i flirted so bad with my english teacher back in high school

she&#39;s so pretty and horny... :lol:

but then if we had sex she&#39;s going to jail so i didn&#39;t :(

JONNO_CELEBS
10-11-2003, 01:55 AM
You mean....you DO flirt with your English teacher :P :lol: :lol:

Jonno B)

Evil Gemini
10-11-2003, 02:20 AM
Its the teachers that have a bad attitude not the students.

I fkn hate teachers and they dont deserve a pay rise because they couldnt give a flying fck about the students education. They just care about the money.

All highschool teachers are full of shit. If they had some respect for the students maybe they wouldnt talk shit to them.

Just remembering highschool, extremely pisses me OFF&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;

JONNO_CELEBS
10-11-2003, 02:29 AM
Sorry dude, I hated teachers when I was at school but I tell you, after helping in classrooms .....I&#39;ll take hard labour any day, they have such a hard time.
Think about it&#33;&#33; They have no real power any more, discipline has totally gone out the window, they have no control because they can&#39;t stop the kids doing stuff, I remember when I was 14 a teacher threatend me with a meter ruler........I just looked at her and said "Go on, hit me....it&#39;s YOUR job" meaning if she did she would be sued and fired and all sorts of shit so have a heart dude, they don&#39;t do so bad considering what they have to put up with everyday :)

Jonno B)

xbballplaya223x
10-11-2003, 02:40 AM
^thats nice :o :lol: :lol:

DanB
10-11-2003, 02:41 AM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@11 October 2003 - 02:46
I bloody knew it was you, just was&#39;nt sure <_<

Git, you had me searching IP&#39;&#39;s all over trying to figure it out for sure :lol: :lol:

I knew it was either you or SnnY :)

So the clue was about my DP was it? :rolleyes:

Jonno B)
na it was to do with your reference regarding a room and the getting of one&#33; :lol: :lol:

Was going to sign up but thought i&#39;d have a bit of fun first :P

JONNO_CELEBS
10-11-2003, 02:42 AM
@xbballplaya223x........Whats nice?? :unsure:

@Dan.......Oh I see <_< :P .........I did find your server etc but could&#39;nt get who you were so had to give in ya git :P :lol:

Jonno B)

DanB
10-11-2003, 02:44 AM
is that rhetorical question? i can&#39;t give you just one answer&#33;&#33; :blink:

ScotchGuy
10-11-2003, 02:52 AM
Originally posted by neattairoski@10 October 2003 - 18:20
Its the teachers that have a bad attitude not the students.

I fkn hate teachers and they dont deserve a pay rise because they couldnt give a flying fck about the students education. They just care about the money.

All highschool teachers are full of shit. If they had some respect for the students maybe they wouldnt talk shit to them.

Just remembering highschool, extremely pisses me OFF&#33;&#33;&#33;&#33;
You&#39;re an idiot, stop talking now.

Yeah I&#39;m real sure teachers only care about the money, why else would they enter a career in which they rake in &#036;20,000 a year&#33;

I&#39;m sure you don&#39;t realize the extensive amount of work teachers do with out getting any respect from wankers like yourself. Teachers indirectly add billions of dollars into the economy: they teach children about subjects so they can get jobs, the kids get jobs, they buy houses, they buy cars, get a family, buy things for their family etc. They should be getting paid the most.

I can&#39;t believe you graduated from high-school, usually after leaving high-school people gain more intelligence and lose their ignorance, you obviously have failed to complete both of these tasks.

Why should they have respect for kids? Kids don&#39;t do anything, they sit on their ass all day (Just like you), they have their parents buy them products so they can quench their thirst for owning things of no value. Kids are idiotic and they add nothing at all to society. Oh and spare us all some time by not making the "You were a kid once" retort, no shit moron. I&#39;m not saying I wasn&#39;t just as bad, but I am saying that no one should respect kids, they do absolutely nothing.

Maybe your teachers would respect you if you did something, you can&#39;t just expect for people to respect you for no reason. Respect must be earned.

Evil Gemini
10-11-2003, 03:08 AM
I dropped out of highschool in year 10 because i just couldnt stand the childish rules in highschool. I then whent to a TAFE and i learned more there in 6 months than 3 years in highschool.

Why ?? because they treat ppl like adults their and dont worry about what color clothes they are wearing and if they decide to go to the toilets half way in the class.

They have no real power any more, discipline has totally gone out the window, they have no control because they can&#39;t stop the kids doing stuff

Respect earns respect.

I remember on the days we had sports, the teachers would tell us to run around the oval and shit like that. I was not the sport type and i didnt want to. This bitch was going on and on and on and just wouldnt leave me alone. They have to relise that not everyone is the same and after that bell rings, the students actually go home and deal with other shit their.

They dont just dissapear into thin air and then re appear when school is on the next day.

I used to get picked on by the teachers because my sister used to go to the same high school and they automatically assume that im just as bad as her.

I fkn hate highschool teachers.

Evil Gemini
10-11-2003, 03:11 AM
Why should they have respect for kids? Kids don&#39;t do anything, they sit on their ass all day

You would make a perfect teacher.

OH YEAH FUCK YOU

ScotchGuy
10-11-2003, 03:16 AM
Originally posted by neattairoski@10 October 2003 - 19:11

Why should they have respect for kids? Kids don&#39;t do anything, they sit on their ass all day

OH YEAH FUCK YOU
Oh, nice one.

Why do you say that anyway after you quote me, that leads me to assume you disagree. Want to give a reason or keep sputtering curse words like a 10th grader? Oops, technically you still are.

What&#39;s the point in disagreeing anyway, everyone knows that kids don&#39;t do anything, now just look like more of a cretin.

xbballplaya223x
10-11-2003, 03:27 AM
Originally posted by JONNO_CELEBS@11 October 2003 - 02:42
@xbballplaya223x........Whats nice?? :unsure:

its nice that you tease the teacher :lol: :lol: :lol:

JONNO_CELEBS
10-11-2003, 03:31 AM
Originally posted by neattairoski@11 October 2003 - 03:11

OH YEAH FUCK YOU
Oh thats very mature....well done :rolleyes:

Jonno B)

james_bond_rulez
10-11-2003, 03:37 AM
Originally posted by neattairoski@11 October 2003 - 03:08
I dropped out of highschool in year 10
nobody respects a high school drop out

BTW it&#39;s grade 10 not year 10

<_<

ScotchGuy
10-11-2003, 03:40 AM
Originally posted by james_bond_rulez+10 October 2003 - 19:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (james_bond_rulez @ 10 October 2003 - 19:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-neattairoski@11 October 2003 - 03:08

<_< [/b][/quote]
Hahaha, his stupidity and ignorance is shining through.

Hmm, let&#39;s see here, year 10, where I live we enter school in Kindergarten, then it&#39;s 1st grade and so on. So according to you, you dropped out in 9th grade (freshmen year here) must have been a rough year, eh? :lol:

JONNO_CELEBS
10-11-2003, 03:42 AM
Originally posted by james_bond_rulez+11 October 2003 - 03:37--></div><table border='0' align='center' width='95%' cellpadding='3' cellspacing='1'><tr><td>QUOTE (james_bond_rulez @ 11 October 2003 - 03:37)</td></tr><tr><td id='QUOTE'> <!--QuoteBegin-neattairoski@11 October 2003 - 03:08

<_< [/b][/quote]
Not defending him but I was in year 10 thanks...and year 11/12/13/14/15 <_< :P

Jonno B)

Evil Gemini
10-11-2003, 04:12 AM
Yes i did drop out in grade 10 but i did a course thats equivalent to 10 and 11 and i am doing a computer Engineering course now.

All im saying is that highschool teachers should not treat students like criminals all the time.

OH YEAH FUCK YOU

I Apologize for that i got a little angry.

The reason i quoted that is because if adults think of kids like that, how are kids meant to respect adults ?