PDA

View Full Version : Bioshock 2 (Big Sister Doesn't Want To Play Anymore)

SonsOfLiberty
11-21-2009, 05:04 PM
This game is a must have (along with Mass Effect 2, both I will be pre ordering around Christmas time) and both are multi play now too I guess :)

http://www.bioshock2game.com/

Tell me this doesn't look badass......if you say it doesn't I'll send Mr.Bubbles :naughty:

dIopXUPVGFE

Cabalo
11-21-2009, 05:56 PM
Hope it's better than the first one.
I never understood all the hype around it. Damn boring game.

SonsOfLiberty
11-21-2009, 06:45 PM
What? Bioshock and Mass Effect both were the "best" games around and are in the top 1-15 games of all time...how did you think Bioshock was boring? Would You Kindly will live as the number 1 phase in gaming history.

7th
11-21-2009, 10:43 PM
Mass Effect was totally awesome but I can't say the same for Bioshock. The second will probably be more of the same for both so I'll enjoy ME2 and finish it and will play Bioshock 2 but not for long.

SonsOfLiberty
11-21-2009, 11:58 PM
Their's mixed emotions on any game, you have the COD fanboys, or crack babies as I like to call em....But both Mass Effect (one awards for it's writing and cut scenes), Fallout 3 (which one every award possible and I'm still going 300+ hours into, it's like crack!!), and Bioshock which won awards and writing the same, but Bioshock is just stuck there, anyone who's says it's boring probably didn't play past 4-5 hours and then on became one of the most fantastic stories in gaming history. Now one game I'm glad that came out was AC2, another writing story that one of the best...although the story is AC was just great (minus the repetivie gameplay) was truley remarkable. I like games for their story (MW 2 was good towards the end) and when it's something as shocking as Bio, it really makes you think.

beansis
11-22-2009, 01:54 AM
never played Bioshock but Mass Effect was hella boring, nothing compared to FO3, imo

SonsOfLiberty
11-22-2009, 08:08 PM
Really, try it and play for a few hours :)

beansis
11-22-2009, 09:50 PM
Really, try it and play for a few hours :)

Yah will do when I have free time, I havent even finished FO3 yet or started MW2 or Borderlands.

I really do wish they made a DBZ fps type thing where you could go on a grand adventure and kamehameha the crap out of everything, like that fire hand in the Bioshock 2 preview

andy316
11-22-2009, 10:57 PM
I found mass effect boring,I don't know..I just didn't like it at all.

But Bioshock was great,a good story with solid gameplay and a fresh new game in the market,not like sequels that flooded everything..bioshock 2 will be better because of its multiplayer,cant wait to try that:)

7th
11-23-2009, 08:04 PM
I found mass effect boring,I don't know..I just didn't like it at all.

you have to give it some time... if you played for some hours and didn't like it, just give up =P

I played bioshock almost to the end and gave up :huh:

JonnyJ
11-28-2009, 08:02 PM
If Bioshock 2 is half as good as Bioshock 1 it will be twice as good as half of the games out there

cfi
11-30-2009, 10:31 PM
To me this looks like just an exact copy of the first one, except only for better graphics and new levels.
Bioshock was really amazing for me in first part of the game, from then on it just got more and more boring - I uninstalled it just about half way through i think.
But then again I seem to have a hard time with FPS shooters. Only ones I've ever really loved through the whole game has been the Half Life series and the first Call of Duty. This pickyness has probably something to do with everything being so lovely free.
Maybe I should start paying for games again?
Yeah right..

huhuva
12-02-2009, 04:50 PM
bioshock 2 will be awesome